I usually don't play with scouting on during my individual games, but I am in a multi-player league with it on so I have some questions. Thank you.

1. Do any of my coaches (minus my actually scout) scouting ratings effect what ratings I see when I look at a player. And if so how much.

2. When I send out a text report of player ratings, exactly whose ratings am I seeing. Meaning, is it from my scout or my GM or a combination of both.

3. My text report ratings, don't match the ratings I see when I look at a player in the normal league mode. Why?

4. In my league all of the human GM's coaching ratings are set at zero, including scouting. Will that have a major effect on the accuracy of the ratings I am viewing.

<p>1) only the scout matters. </p><p> </p><p>

2) the text reports are the real ratings, the exported HTML are the league scouts ratings. </p><p> </p><p>

3) the text reports are accurate, the rest are through the scouts eyes. </p><p> </p><p>

4) none, GM ratings only help CPU rn a team.</p>

Thanks for the reply. About text reports though, I am still confused. I ran a test, I took over a team for a season, at the end of the year I exported ratings to a text file. When I look at my players in game mode their is one set of ratings, when I look at the text file the ratings are different, and then thirdly I look through the current league editor at players individually and I get a another set. The player editor I trust to be accurate, I expect to be a little off on my scouting ratings in game, but why is the text report neither accurate nor matching what my in game scouts say?

Example

Player: Coy White

INS: 39 / 40 / 41 - In Game / Text Report / Player Editor

JPS: 39 / 36 / 39

FT: 34 / 32 / 34

3PS: 0 / 0 / 0

HND: 26 / 24 / 26

PAS: 9 / 9 / 9

OFR: 34 / 36 / 35

DFR: 66 / 65 / 66

PSD: 73 / 67 / 71

PRD: 23 / 21 / 24

STL: 47 / 50 / 47

BLK: 52 / 51 / 54

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kikoursus" data-cite="kikoursus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36403" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you select off in scouting into League Options, then text report ratings and player editor ratings are the same.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So if you turn scouting ON, what are the text report ratings based on, if turning scouting OFF makes them the same as the player editor?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Carlos" data-cite="Carlos" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36403" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So if you turn scouting ON, what are the text report ratings based on, if turning scouting OFF makes them the same as the player editor?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> When scouting is on, text report are based in average scouting rating from all league scouts.</p>

Archived