Help with License

I was wanting to know who to contact about getting my license for BBCF. My old computer died and I built a new one and wanna install BBCF on this one now. I have sent Arlie a PM about 5 days ago and he still hasn't got back to me. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mike1294" data-cite="Mike1294" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36497" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was wanting to know who to contact about getting my license for BBCF. My old computer died and I built a new one and wanna install BBCF on this one now. I have sent Arlie a PM about 5 days ago and he still hasn't got back to me. Any help would be appreciated.<p> </p><p> Thanks,</p><p> Mike</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> All licensing issues are handled by Grey Dog Software's Scott Vibert (Scott@greydogsoftware.com). Please contact him by e-mail or private message, giving him details of your problem</p>

Archived