Why does this game have such arbitrary booking limits?

I've never understood it. Why is the user limited to 5 events booked? Why can there only be two a month? Why are television shows handled so bizarrely? Only one can be booked at a time for each show?

This has always annoyed me greatly. I don't understand why they exist and they limit the game. A patch that does nothing but remove those (or it would probably be easier to just substitute in different numbers for the limits -- impossibly high ones that the user will never reach) would be amazing if there is ever going to be a patch again.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36521" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They're there primarily for programming reasons. They cannot be altered via a patch. They wouldn't be there in any future games as the TEW2013 database system would be used instead.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for the response. Love these games, by the way. I'll be first in line to buy WMMA4 if you decide to make it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="abovethesink" data-cite="abovethesink" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36521" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks for the response. Love these games, by the way. I'll be first in line to buy WMMA4 if you decide to make it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And I will be right behind you! WMMA4 - PLEASE?!?</p>

Archived