Default How do I delete a fighter?

How do I delete a fighter already being used in a game? EX: I first imported Chuck Liddell, but I'm not happy with the his current abilities, so I went to the editorial suite and adjust some of his abilities, now I want to import him again into my current game but I get an error saying I can't because his name is already being used. Now I want to know how do I get rid of the first import so I can replace him.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="yellowflash" data-cite="yellowflash" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36547" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do I delete a fighter already being used in a game? EX: I first imported Chuck Liddell, but I'm not happy with the his current abilities, so I went to the editorial suite and adjust some of his abilities, now I want to import him again into my current game but I get an error saying I can't because his name is already being used. Now I want to know how do I get rid of the first import so I can replace him.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> When I wanted to do that I just changed the original fighters name to duck hiddell and import the new fighter. Hope that makes sense</p>

Guest Asaemon

<p>You don't need to do that.</p><p> </p><p>

Load your save game.</p><p> </p><p>

Press <strong>option</strong> -> select <strong>Modify data</strong> -> Select <strong>fighters</strong> and you can edit him in your save.</p>

Archived