TEW 2013: Real World Updates: August 2013

Created by cpt.charisma and myself, mostly cpt.charisma :p.. this mod is based on EWB, but I will try and get all feedback to cpt.charisma, to get the best of both communities and make an even greater mod.

Data: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c4o19b50cvxansm/TEW2013August.rar

People picture pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/w33l63gxcj07rkl/TEW2013AugPeople.rar

Other pictures pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ddkbpkyx4ncc4z1/TEW2013AugPicpack.rar

Data and pic packs are also hosted at http://www.ewwarehouse.info

Who have also provided the following video on how to install a mod:

<p>Well there's a lot here! Must have taken a while to get all these workers and promotions in. Hats off to you guys. Few things I've noticed though having a quick look at Mexico; </p><p> </p><p>

Easy spot duplicates;</p><p>

Aliens and Monster Clown are the same person</p><p>

Caligula and Raziel are the same person</p><p>

Messala and Cancerbero are the same person</p><p>

Diamante Azul and Metro are the same person</p><p>

El Gato Eveready and El Drago are the same person</p><p> </p><p>

Unsure if there are any more as it's quite a lot to go through but if I do notice any I'll let you know.</p><p> </p><p>

El Zorro should be called La Parka Negro in AAA as he is no longer going by the El Zorro name.</p><p> </p><p>

Probably want to just take Charly Manson out of the data as he's serving 15 years in prison.</p><p> </p><p>

Ludark Shaitan doesn't work for AAA (or at least hasn't recently)</p><p> </p><p>

Blood relation needed for Dinastia, Pesadilla, Super Crazy and Crazy Boy.</p><p>

Blood Relation needed for Mictlan, Pólvora, Vaquero, Super Nova, El Texano Jr and El Texano.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm not keen on the inclusion of the "minis" because it is just weird seeing Mini Chessman beat El Texano Jr. That's just a personal preference more than anything though.</p><p> </p><p>

I think once the duplicates are tidied up it will be amazing, so keep up the good work!</p>

<p>I can unfortunately not comment on a lot of other promotions in the game because most are rather obscure to me these days. Hence I will leave that to the more knowledgeable ppl like Fleisch, but I started a test game with WWE and there are a few issues.</p><p> </p><p>

Mainly, the premade storylines are a little off as far as face/heel divide goes. One such example is the feud between Ziggler and Del Rio - they may very well both be heels in real life (no idea) but that doesn't work too well in the game. Since it's just too much of a hassle to correct and alter all the storylines especially since I haven't followed the WWE in years, I simply turned face/heel divide off via the editor for now. The game is now playable for me and I have to say it's a really fun database to play with.</p><p> </p><p>

Edit: One more, actually - after the processing of the first day is done you'll get tons of complaints from workers in development who think they're ready to be brought up to the main roster. This makes me think there are a bunch of people in WWE development who may be rated too high.</p>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="electric appliance" data-cite="electric appliance" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36552" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So this would be the most up to date RW mod?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Fleisch's RW mod is more up to date, he just released a november update. In saying that, this mod has a LOT more workers and promotions in it. It comes down to your own preferences as to which is better but both are very good</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ayden" data-cite="Ayden" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36552" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Fleisch's RW mod is more up to date, he just released a november update. In saying that, this mod has a LOT more workers and promotions in it. It comes down to your own preferences as to which is better but both are very good</div></blockquote><p> Thanks. I'll give them both a try. </p><p> </p><p> Would it be possible to merge them, or add promos/workers from one to another? I'm new to this. Not sure if there'd be conflicts with dates or other things.</p>

• 4 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Cruel Britannia" data-cite="Cruel Britannia" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36552" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do you open an mdb file? Really frustrating.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You don't. You need to </p><p> 1) create a folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\GDS\TEW2013\Databases - titled rwaugust for example.</p><p> 2) place the .mdb file into the folder</p><p> 3) create a subfolder called SaveGames (without spaces)</p>

Archived