College Sports Network Accepting Owners

[URL=http://csportsn.com/home.htm]College Sports Network[/URL] has just opened its doors, preparing to create an online league in Bowl Bound College Football and Total College Basketball when that game is released. The football league is officially open, with every Division I team available at the moment. Please visit the main site to fill out an application to join. The actual football site can be found here: [url]http://csportsn.com/football/football.htm[/url] It is a work in progress, as I am waiting for the latest patch before I put up HTML's and what not. You can scroll over the player faces to see the forum/rules/owners/league file, when it eventually is put up (Right now they are dead links). We will probably use the bowl system, unless a majority of owners favor playoffs. We will have a weekly rankings (coaches dozen) setup where every owner votes for their own personal top 12, along with articles written weekly by me and other people interested in doing so. The plan is to simulate two games a week, but we'll see how that goes once we get rolling. Once again, to join, simply fill out the simple application on the main page, and you'll hear from me within 4 hours, as I have internet access at work and at home. I had originally planned for an ACC/SEC challenge, but the fact that this game is so deep I want to include every owner we can, and allow people to choose whichever team they like.

I don't know if I'm well-known enough for this league, but I'm a long-time OOTP league user, and would love to get involved in an online BBCF league. I would have no problems with the bowl system, but I'm not going to vigorously defend it if the majority want playoffs.

[QUOTE=Alpha]I don't know if I'm well-known enough for this league, but I'm a long-time OOTP league user, and would love to get involved in an online BBCF league. I would have no problems with the bowl system, but I'm not going to vigorously defend it if the majority want playoffs.[/QUOTE] We do not push popularity in CSN. Everyone has to start their online career somewhere, and we'd love it if CSN was a person's first league. Even if you are worried that you might get lost in the online happenings, we'll be glad to guide you step by step. So by all means, sign up! :)

Hi Sent a message yesterday to apply for a team as Paul Graveson just relised my username on here is rebelsforever, i have not received a reply or anything to say that it has been received. Can you confirm that the application has been received. Tried to re-enter but the url is not working now. Cheers Paul (rebelsforever)

Ok nevermind, it looks like your PM box is full. Id like to join and here are the teams I would like in order. Please e-mail me for the rest of the info you need at [email]october0116@hotmail.com[/email] 1. Notre Dame 2. Wisconsin 3. Ohio State 4. Penn State 5. Arizona State 6. Minnesota 7. Michigan 8. Northwestern 9. Illinois Hopefully that is enough

Archived