"The Best In The World"- The Story Of CM Punk

WWE Champion... thats what I am. I have defeated John Cena, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, and more so called "champions" here in the WWE.

I AM the best in the world, and here is my story.

Intro: This dynasty will feature CM Punk, starting January 2012 (before wrestlemania 28). Will he hold the title for a year? Read on to find out.

CM Punk is a main eventer in the WWE, and holds the WWE championship. He has not defended it yet.

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWE RAW- Monday, Week 1, January 2012</span></p><p> </p><p>

I arrived at the arena, and was greeted by Zack Ryder. We disscussed the trip to the mid alantic, and talked about the show. I went into the arena with my headphones in, and I waved at the Undertaker. I was a little shocked to see him there, but it is wrestlemania season.</p><p> </p><p>

I was told creative wanted to talk to me, so I went to their office. They talked about the royal rumble, and asked me who I wanted to defend my title against. I answered... <strong>Randy Orton.</strong> They also offered me the night off, which I was very greatful for.</p><p> </p><p>

During RAW, Randy Orton opened the show up with a promo talking about how he wanted to be the next WWE Champion, and why he deserves it. The lights went out, and the Undertaker challenged Randy Orton. Randy Orton won, and became the number one contender for MY WWE Championship. </p><p> </p><p>

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk at the rumble. I will come out victorious!</p>

WWE Smackdown- Friday, Week 1, 2012

I was not needed for the show today, but something happened.. Randy Orton defeated Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship! I was very confused by this decision. What does that mean for the royal rumble? This creative team sometimes needs a good kick in the head!

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWE RAW- Monday, Week 2, January 2012</span></p><p> </p><p>

I arrived to the arena, and recived some awesome news! Tonight on RAW, I will be facing Randy Orton 1 on 1 in a street fight for the main event! I was looking forward to getting in the ring with Orton, and the fact that the match will be a street fight makes it more exciting. None of our titles will be on the line.</p><p> </p><p>

Match 1: CM Punk vs. Randy Orton (Street Fight)</p><p>

Date: Monday, Week 2, January 2012</p><p>

Show: RAW</p><p> </p><p>

I wait in the ring for Randy Orton to make his entrance, and he attacks me from behind, catching me completely off guard! Orton gains the early advantage in the match, hitting me with arm drags and a painful headbutt. He went for a leg scissors, but I countered with some elbows to the head, and I had the control. I climb the ropes, and Orton stands up, only to have me come crashing down with a double axe handle on him. I decide to leave the ring, its time to get the toys! I throw a chair and slide a table into the ring. I was a former ECW champion for a reason! I pick up Orton and send him into the ropes with an irish whip, only to have him counter it and hit me with a dropkick to the face! Orton hits a lot of kicks on me to my face and body, and he has the advantage. Randy Orton goes for the jumping knee drop on me, but I move and he pays for it! I pick up Randy Orton for a superplex, but he counters it into a bulldog and drops me right onto the chair! After some back and fouth action, I gain an advantage, and hit Orton with a chairshot right to the ribs! Orton gains the advantage back, and suplexes me right onto the chair! I gain back the advantage with a quick offence unleashed on Orton, and I set up the table. I put Orton on it, and climb the ropes. <strong>Elbow Drop right through the table, and Randy Orton!</strong> Kick out after 2. Orton hits me with 2 back suplexes onto the chair, and he goes for the punt, but I move at the last second, pick up the chair, and hit Orton right in the back! I set up for a running Enzuigiri kick to Orton, but he counters with a low blow! <strong>Randy Orton hits the RKO!</strong> 3 count, and the match is over.</p><p> </p><p>

Randy Orton defeats CM Punk in 16:30. Match rating: C-</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="captainlou" data-cite="captainlou" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36568" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Good luck with CM Punk.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I second this. Should be interesting.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWE Smackdown- Friday, Week 2, January 2012</span></p><p> </p><p>

I arrived at the arena, and I was informed that I would be having the night off after my street fight on Monday.</p><p> </p><p>

I talked to Christian tonight, he told me some interesting stories about Canada. Something about maple syrup and having some on him during a wrestling match... don`t ask.</p><p> </p><p>

I tried talking to Nikki Bella tonight, she seems very interesting, however when I tried talking to her she had to go to the ring.</p>

<p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWE RAW- Monday, Week 3, January 2012</span></p><p> </p><p>

When I arrived to the arena, I called Lita on the phone, and she got into an argument with me, I have no idea why. She says she thinks it would be best if we didn`t talk anymore! Well tonights match I will get out my frustrations.</p><p> </p><p>

Match 2: CM Punk vs. Mason Ryan</p><p>

Date: Monday, Week 3, January 2012</p><p>

Show: RAW</p><p> </p><p>

After some early back and forth action, Mason comes running at me shoulder first, and I hit him with a dropkick. I hit some kicks, including a huge side kick hitting Mason right in the face. I go for a legdrop but Mason moves, then uses his hands and puts a nerve hold on me. He then went for a stomp, but I moved out of the way. I start hitting offence and the crowd starts chanting my name. I hit a huge DDT on Mason Ryan. The momentum is going my way as I gain firm control of the match. Mason Ryan hits an eye poke on me, the fans start booing. Mason Ryan gains some momentum, but I counter an arm bar with a swinging neck breaker. I climb the ropes and wait for my opponent to stand. I fly at Mason Ryan, but he moves and the missile dropkick misses! Ryan hits 2 suplexes and a huges fallaway slam on me. I hit another DDT out of desperation. I stand up and taunt for the GTS, as Randy Ortons music begins to play! I turn to the stage, then turn back and get a huge boot to my face. Mason Ryan covers, and gets the 3 count.</p><p> </p><p>

Mason Ryan defeats CM Punk in 20:00. Match rating: C</p>

Archived