Resizing The Game

<p>I seem to remember having the same problem when I switched to my new PC, and it was due to the DPI settings. Windows 7 is set to 120 DPI (125%) by default, and the game needs it to be set to 96 DPI (100%).</p><p> </p><p> This is from the FAQ thread in the Tech Support forum:</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36610" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>"I can only see part of the screen \ the screen looks weird \ the icons in the taskbar are not lining up properly..."</strong><p> </p><p> Right click on your Desktop -> Properties -> Settings, and alter your screen resolution to a bigger one if you can't see all the game. Alternatively, if that doesn't work, go to the same Settings menu, but click Advanced. You will see a place to set your DPI, make sure it is 96. (If you are under Windows 7, please see <a href="http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/443-dpi-display-size-settings-change.html" rel="external nofollow">this article</a> for details on how to change your DPI settings.)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you're using W7 (or W8, I assume), you just go to Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display and choose 'Smaller - 100%' instead of 'Medium - 125%'. Hopefully that will fix it.</p>

I seem to remember having the same problem when I switched to my new PC, and it was due to the DPI settings. Windows 7 is set to 120 DPI (125%) by default, and the game needs it to be set to 96 DPI (100%).

This is from the FAQ thread in the Tech Support forum:

If you're using W7 (or W8, I assume), you just go to Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display and choose 'Smaller - 100%' instead of 'Medium - 125%'. Hopefully that will fix it.

thanks, should have looked at the FAQ first :p

Archived