Survey Ad ruining Site

<p>Is that a pop-up that only appears when you scroll down to the very bottom? I had been noticing that too - I assumed I had an adware/spyware issue.</p><p> </p><p>

EDIT: Mine actually was a piece of adware. Uninstalled the program and voila, just the ads that are supposed to be there.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LordJaguar" data-cite="LordJaguar" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36628" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What was the adware? maybe I got it too...<p> </p><p> Also, it never happens at other forums, so I doubt its adware...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Mine was a piece of software called theatre something or other. </p><p> </p><p> spybot search and destroy is a good piece of anti spyware, but sometimes it helps to go through your installed programs and have a look for anything that you don't recognise. That deffo looks like a pop-up caused by adware rather than the GDS built in ads.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arlie Rahn" data-cite="Arlie Rahn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36628" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's because "the man" watches these threads...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Chuck Norris?</p>

Archived