WCW show reports

Sorry if this isn't worth making a new thread (or if most of you have seen it), but I didn't know where else to post it.

Here's a page that has a bunch of reports on WCW shows, including TV, PPV and even house shows. It covers '85 through '88, '91, and then '95 through the end. I remember asking if anyone knew of a site like this a while back, so I thought it would be fair to share now that I've found one. I'm sure there are some shows missing, but I've been really impressed with how much they covered, and the way the reports are laid out (kind of similar to some dynasty shows) makes it really easy to follow. It also includes some amusing 'smarky' sort of comments. :p

I'm getting a lot of use out of it, both for storyline ideas and to refresh my memory. I was obsessed with wrestling from '95 to around '01, but I haven't watched more than a couple of YouTube clips since then, so I've been using this site get re-acquainted with the WCW before I start a game in NWAvsWWF's January '97 mod.

If anyone knows of some similar pages (especially for other promotions like WWF), please post them here! I'd greatly appreciate it.

Archived