Madden Online League PS3

Craig Edwards

I'm looking for players to join my league it is open to the public just search for The Super Fun League or message Wrath_Of_Sithis for invite.

we haven't started yet we have about 8 right now looking to get about 8 more before we start i'm on mostly at night around 2am Est when i work i'm on off and on all day on my off days

<p>I didn't actually buy the game, but rented it through RedBox to see if I'd like it. For the most part the game was fun, but I noticed some major issues i'm not thrilled with.</p><p> </p><p>

1. While tackling a player (then later getting tackled) in the endzone didn't cause a safety when it should have, </p><p> </p><p>

2. I had a computer player catch a ball in his own endzone for a TD and the game called him out of bounds. </p><p> </p><p>

3. I had computer players ramming myguys with their helmets and well I felt like I was playing Blitz again, but I was called for some of the stupidest penelties.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

4. The inbetween play screen that you can't just ismply hit the X button to bypass and if you do sometimes it chooses your play for you even after you turn off the quick play mode...which I will say is probably the dumbest part of the game. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Those are my gripes about the game which may keep me from even buying it.</p>

Archived