Error after developing mod

Hopefully someone can help me I've been working on a Division I-AA mod, and after getting everything converted in the pstats and psetup files, I load up BBCF and create season. At the 63% done mark, I get a Windows error screen saying that BBCF has experienced an error. Does anyone have an idea of what could cause this, and how could it be corrected? Appreciate it! KennyWan

From my experiences from working on the D3 mod, when I had that happen to me, I didn't have the right amount of teams for each conference that I told it in the Conference Table (I had 8 teams with conference ID of 20, but I had 10 teams in the Conference Table), so I'd go back and check to make sure of that

[QUOTE=kennywanchizoate]Turner Your fix worked! Now on to testing out the mod for RTEs before release to the general public. KennyWan[/QUOTE] Now this is the point I can't get beyond with mine. Check the view recruits screen, the polls and the scheduling screen. Those three places are where I get my RTE's, but I can't figure out why. Hope your mod works!

[QUOTE=kennywanchizoate]Hmm All three of those screens work just fine for me. I've viewed all three in camp, season, and off season as well. Maybe someone more familiar with the inner workings of this particular database can tell you why those particular items won't work... I certainly wish I could help! KennyWan[/QUOTE] I found my problem, it was in having too many teams, thus having more than 4000 recruits, which crashed the game. Also, I tweaked a couple of names and now have the other screens working as well.

Archived