suggestions ?

I am getting bored with the default data base. I do have the expansion just I have two games were I am in 09 and just kind of loose interest. I sometimes play the real life mods but I often get bored of the UFC because there roster is so massive etc. Any new/ mods you enjoy I should check out ?

<p>I combined the companies, ceos' tv stations and PPV's from all the real life mods and fantasy mods. Then I imported all the real life fighters and weidt's fighter database. Throw in even more companies that I've done at well, you'll never ever have the same game twice. I started my current game with 27 companies that are active, the rest set to random. It's been a blast playing through it. I took my company, Galaxy and ran it from zero pop to high national. UFC kind of really sucks so far under their current management. You could try something similar.</p><p> </p><p>

I got tire of trying to add fighters and getting renders. It's also so easy to create new fighters and add them to the database. I think there are 7200 fighters in the database now.</p><p> </p><p>

Good luck.</p>

Archived