Personal Life Tracking

• 3 weeks later...
I think seeing whats going on with other wrestlers in the game is going to be extremely important to have in there. One of the biggest complaints about Comic Book Hero was that you only saw what happened with your character. None of the other characters had back issues so it made them unimportant which takes away from the game. I couldn't imagine that he would do that again. Specially in this game world that has such a huge cast of characters. Making all of them end up being "just there" would be unfortunate. I guess to put it another way, when you watch sports everyone has there team that you route for. But what goes on with the other teams are also important. If ESPN only showed what's going on with one team than it would be a lot less interesting to watch.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="zaphenomenalone" data-cite="zaphenomenalone" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36820" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think seeing whats going on with other wrestlers in the game is going to be extremely important to have in there. One of the biggest complaints about Comic Book Hero was that you only saw what happened with your character. None of the other characters had back issues so it made them unimportant which takes away from the game. I couldn't imagine that he would do that again. Specially in this game world that has such a huge cast of characters. Making all of them end up being "just there" would be unfortunate. I guess to put it another way, when you watch sports everyone has there team that you route for. But what goes on with the other teams are also important. If ESPN only showed what's going on with one team than it would be a lot less interesting to watch.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I hope so.</p>

Archived