8 person 1983 game

<p>Does anyone have experience using dropbox? In previous multiplayers we just used win.zip to zip the files and e-mail them back and forth but that was with three or four players...with 7 or 8 that might get hectic...others have used it (dropbox) without troubles</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Also there may be some narratives that need altered in the 1983 database...is there one that crashes GCW's pretige/money in 1984? (when WWF bought them out in the real world) Is there one that hurts MACW later in the 1980's? (they were more or less on the edge of bankruptcy when Crockett sold out to Ted Turner) What about Florida Championship Wrestling selling out to Crockett? (1985 I think)</p><p> </p><p>

Also a few things we should probably vote on...</p><p> </p><p>

Owner goals? (I vote off)</p><p> </p><p>

Fog of War? (I vote on)</p><p> </p><p>

Letter grades or numbers? (I play with numbers for private games but letters for multiplayer, more challenging, so I vote Letter grades)</p><p> </p><p>

Does everyone play with perfect show theory on or off? As long as we all use or don't use it it's cool (easier to get better show grades PST off)</p>

<p>Fog Of War is pointless with historical databases and only makes prospect development more annoying.</p><p> </p><p>

Also letter and number grade really doesnt need to be voted on as the person can just switch to his preferred display.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

As far as Owner Goals, dont really care but I'd prefer to play as Owners to begin with...makes things much more balanced and competitive.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

PST I'm indifferent..I've booked plenty with it and plenty without it.</p><p> </p><p>

Currently Im playing without it so I guess I'd vote that since going back would be an adjustment but I'm not throwing any arms up over it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TLCJR4LIFE" data-cite="TLCJR4LIFE" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36889" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Fog Of War is pointless with historical databases and only makes prospect development more annoying.<p> </p><p> Also letter and number grade really doesnt need to be voted on as the person can just switch to his preferred display.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> As far as Owner Goals, dont really care but I'd prefer to play as Owners to begin with...makes things much more balanced and competitive.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> PST I'm indifferent..I've booked plenty with it and plenty without it.</p><p> </p><p> Currently Im playing without it so I guess I'd vote that since going back would be an adjustment but I'm not throwing any arms up over it.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm cool with everything here....see what everyone else thinks</p>

<p>I'm actually going to pull out of this.</p><p> </p><p>

My new job is going to require a lot of my time initially to catch me up to speed. I know that I will be neglecting my games for the next few weeks because of that. I'm sorry guys, but I don't want to be the reason this fails.</p>

Archived