Company Takeovers

<p>That's weird. So you bought them out, and they don't book anything?</p><p> </p><p>

Do they have the required number of workers? You can check that in the editor. Usually it's 20-25 a weight class. See that there's a sufficient number of free workers that they can hire that fits their classes. If not they will continue to wait.</p><p> </p><p>

If it's not that problem, I have no idea. You can't book in their stead anyway. You can try and send them workers. If that doesn't work, I'd contact Adam as that'd be very weird. Can you be specific on which company it is and what their weights are?</p>

<p>Company is Dream from the real world mod.</p><p> </p><p>

Welterweight, Light Heavy, Heavy + two women's divisions. I did set their divisions to 12 fighters each.</p><p> </p><p>

They're booking shows now just slowly. I did edit their CEO in the database via the options to be aggressive though. Perhaps that helped.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Invictus" data-cite="Invictus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36891" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Company is Dream from the real world mod.<p> </p><p> Welterweight, Light Heavy, Heavy + two women's divisions. I did set their divisions to 12 fighters each.</p><p> </p><p> They're booking shows now just slowly. I did edit their CEO in the database via the options to be aggressive though. Perhaps that helped.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I always set them to agressive in my games, but it doesn't seem to do anything noticably.</p><p> </p><p> 12 fighters in not much though. I think the amount also lessens when the promotions are smaller (though that might've been wmma2). The less fighters, the less potential matchups the AI sees. I'd always recommend playing with 20+-weight classes.</p>

Archived