Real World Mods? What are my options?

I bought TEW 2013 when it came out and still have not played. I decided to wait for some mods to come out but I haven't really seen any. I prefer one where it is very accurate and includes everyone.

I prefer one from either 2003 , 2006 , or 2008 nothing past 2010. By now if there are any I'm sure you guys could give positive/negative feedback. One pet peeve I have with mods are the ones that have people listed in title lineage but aren't included in the mod because even if I make them their title lineage won't be linked to them.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jeff-Davis" data-cite="Jeff-Davis" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36918" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I bought TEW 2013 when it came out and still have not played. I decided to wait for some mods to come out but I haven't really seen any. I prefer one where it is very accurate and includes everyone. <p> </p><p> I prefer one from either 2003 , 2006 , or 2008 nothing past 2010. By now if there are any I'm sure you guys could give positive/negative feedback. One pet peeve I have with mods are the ones that have people listed in title lineage but aren't included in the mod because even if I make them their title lineage won't be linked to them.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can link their title histories in the editor. It would be absurd to include every wrestler in every title history. I see no point in adding Stan "The Man" Stasiak for the sole reason of linking his one WWWF title reign. Some of the NWA Title histories are massive with people like that who would play no role in the mod you are playing with.</p>

<p>I dread to think how slow games would go if every title lineage had every worker that ever held a belt in a mod.... let alone those workers who have never held a title - probably end up with the most bloated, unplayable data the game has ever seen.</p><p> </p><p>

I honestly don't think you're going to find what you're looking for I'm afraid.</p>

I dread to think how slow games would go if every title lineage had every worker that ever held a belt in a mod.... let alone those workers who have never held a title - probably end up with the most bloated, unplayable data the game has ever seen.

I honestly don't think you're going to find what you're looking for I'm afraid.

I meant for certain title lineages they will have a past champion but that reign isn't linked to the character himself. So the character will always have one less reign tthan what their supposed tto have.

Another question I was playing the 2003 and 2004 mods and only now realized they don't include workers debuting past 2006. Does that make anyone else not want to play these mods? I'd love to play a 2002-2005 based RW mod and be able to get to Present Day with all the relevant people from the past 10 years.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jeff-Davis" data-cite="Jeff-Davis" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36918" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Another question I was playing the 2003 and 2004 mods and only now realized they don't include workers debuting past 2006. Does that make anyone else not want to play these mods? I'd love to play a 2002-2005 based RW mod and be able to get to Present Day with all the relevant people from the past 10 years.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> People do debut past 2006 in the 2003 mod. I cant speak for the 2004 mod but 2003 is a very much a work in progress. I have a number of workers I wish to add to the data but lack of pictures of them has prevented me from adding them. I may take a look at genadi updated pic pack.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jeff-Davis" data-cite="Jeff-Davis" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="36918" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Another question I was playing the 2003 and 2004 mods and only now realized they don't include workers debuting past 2006. Does that make anyone else not want to play these mods? I'd love to play a 2002-2005 based RW mod and be able to get to Present Day with all the relevant people from the past 10 years.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You are using a very EARLY BETA of my 2004 mod and I hadn't gotten to many of the future workers at the time. My next update covers that.</p>

Archived