Career and Season Stats Missing (BUG)?

I have a QB that should be my all-time leading passer for my team. His stats are listed when I look at my all-time best passing seasons. However, when I look at my career leaders he is no where to be found. I looked around and found him listed in the career stats with Michigan. This player was on the team when I took over. However, I had simmed some seasons to get a history built. Could he have been a Michigan player and transfered and that didn't come over correct or what? He has Kentucky(my team) listed when you look at his player card.

That appears to be the issue... I looked and he is listed for Michigan from 2001-2003. He only threw 3 passes for Michigan and the rest in 2004-2005 for Kentucky... He is listed on Michigan's Career numbers list as well So it looks like when a player transfers his stats are counted towards his orginall team even if he transfers... They should only count for the team he plays for. For example this Guy was 2-3 for 85 yards for Michigan. Those should show up for Michigan. Meanwhile he was 305-558 and 4885 yards for Kentucky. His stats now show both combined for Michigan

Archived