254- Sandra Shine</p><p>

260- Brooke Tyler</p><p>

261- Lily Snyde</p><p>

272- Foxxy LaRue</p><p>

274- Julius Moor</p><p>

287- Velvet Suarez</p><p>

370- Cousin Eddie</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Top 10 EWL PPV Matches:</p><p>

1. David Stone d. Ernest Youngman in an Iron Man match at Jingle All The Way</p><p>

2. David Stone d. Ricky DeColt in a 30 Minute Ultimate Submission Match at Ride The Storm</p><p>

3. Jimmy Razor d. Cameron Jones and Sayeed Ali at March Mania Opening Round</p><p>

4. David Stone d. Ernest Youngman at Beside The Dying Fire</p><p>

5. David Stone d. Austin Smooth at Justified Violence</p><p>

6. The Iconoclasts d. Team Faith in a Patriot Games match at Patriot Games</p><p>

7. The Golden Boys d. The Fireplugs at Justified Violence</p><p>

8. Murder Dragon won the 20 Man Lottery Battle Royal at Jingle All The Way</p><p>

9. Jimmy Razor d. David Stone at No Half Measures</p><p>

10. David Stone d. Gargantuan at the March Mania Finals</p><p> </p><p>

Of The Year awards:</p><p>

Wrestler- Champange Lover</p><p>

Company- SOTBPW</p><p>

Tag- Red Scourge (Pirate Malvado and Blood Raven)</p><p>

Match- Multimillionario d Champange Lover</p><p>

Show- SOTBPW El Extremo De La Linea</p><p>

Youngster- David Stone (!)</p><p>

Veteran- Tommy Cornell</p><p>

Female- Megumi Nakajima</p><p>

Most Improved- WLW</p><p>

Indy- Dingo Devine</p><p>

Manager- Mercedes Gimenez</p><p>

Announcer- Ricardo Arias</p><p>

Color- Naizen Uboshita</p><p>

Referee- Kazuko Hiroyuki</p><p> </p><p>

Notable Retirements:</p><p>

Dan Stone Jr</p><p>

Larry Vessey</p><p>

Elemental II</p><p>

Owen Love</p><p>

The Gatekeeper</p><p>

Big Smack Scott</p><p>

Johnny Bloodstone</p><p>

Kurt Laramee</p><p>

Guide</p><p>

Nina Cacace</p><p>

Johnny Martin</p><p>

Jack DeColt</p><p> </p><p>

Deaths </p><p>

Preston Holt- Natural Causes- 80</p><p>

Ed Monton- Natural Causes- 62</p><p>

Clark Alexander- Natural Causes- 49</p><p>

Shihei Nagano- Natural Causes- 59</p><p>

Eisaku Shigeki- Natural Causes- 58</p><p>

Jackson Andrews- Natural Causes- 83</p><p>

Dan Stone- Natural Causes- 79</p><p>

Alfred Grove- Liquid Nitrogen- 22</p><p>

Hypnos- Natural Causes- 49</p><p>

Willie York- Natural Causes- 49</p><p>

Manny Morhan- Natural Causes- 52</p><p> </p><p>

Hall of Immortals:</p><p>

Dan Stone Jr</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz100/OctoberRaven/JimmySkills2025_zpsd924a986.png</span></p>

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So from the looks of things, three more years and a couple of lucky breaks and the Razor can complete the Road to Glory. As expected from a man that dragged like an A out of Acid II and Deborah Young.

Also, for that MURDER DRAGON~! bit, you actually did swerve me because I thought that was the purpose of the Jared Johnson signing: having the number two babyface being an old friend Stone called in from up north to help him fight against the Iconoclasts. Of course, I would've seen it coming if you posted the show with Razor getting kicked out, but props nonetheless.

I'm honestly wondering if this diary's more your speed: You do great dynasties and have nice concepts, but it always seems like in chat discussions I've had with you you play way ahead of your writeups and then move on to another great buildup of zeroes to heroes. This at least seems like a low-stress updating kind of diary, but still with the touches that let us know this is your work and not someone elses.

So yeah, accidental joke about the editor aside, I am and will be a fan of this diary, to the knuckle as it may be. I really hope that magnificent bastard Razor proves to everyone that you can have great matches while using 20 unnecessarily dangerous and probably next-to-impossible to perform finishers swiped from Puwowesu tapes.

EWL Saturday Night Fights Tapings January 2025 until Day of Destiny

Week 1- Minnesota Coliseum- 8,659

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Hellcat Hernandez, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Cherine Boone, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious and Nadia Snow in 5:57 when Lucy Stone-McFly defeated Foxxy LaRue by submission with a Stone Hold.

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Bradley Blaze, Kamikaze, Amazing Fire Fly, Garry the Bard and Reilly Patton defeated Jake Idol, Zero Unit and Team Gloom and Broom in 5:53 when Reilly Patton defeated Codename: Frost by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Acid II, Austin Smooth, Jared Johnson, Sayeed Ali and The Samoan Charger defeated Cameron Jones, David Stone, Rob Reynolds, Ross Henry and Sean Deeley in 5:50 when Jared Johnson defeated Rob Reynolds by submission with a Carolina Crossface.

1- The EWL Girls, Allison, Haley, and Tabitha, dance for the crowd

2- Ms. DeMarco comes out, touting the accomplishments of her former associate Ernest Youngman. She says she has not chosen to extend her services to the Theocracy for "professional differences", and has said her executive services are currently available.

3- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Ariel Breaks defeated Jillian Jarvis in 5:43 by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.

4- Christian Faith comes out and says he looked far and wide for a new Theocracy member... and in the swamps of the Florida Everglades, he found a man who hunted alligators for food... with his bare hands. And he brought that man to EWL, and his name is ALLIGATOR SMITH. Out comes a massive man, nearly as tall as Gargantuan and over 400 pounds!

5- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Gargantuan and Alligator Smith defeated Orange County Collision in 6:16 when Alligator Smith defeated Cousin Eddie by submission with a Full Nelson.

6- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Cam Vessey defeated Julius Moor in 7:55 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver. Cam Vessey makes defence number 1 of his EWL Television title.

7- FOG MACHIIIIIIIIIINE

8- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Murder Dragon defeated Ricky DeColt in 15:11 by submission with an Innocent Sin.

Grade: B-

Rating: 3.19

Week 2- Louisiana Auditorium- 8167

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious and Nadia Snow defeated Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 6:27 when Brooke Tyler defeated Lily Snyder by submission with a Brooke Breaker.

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Acid II, Jake Idol, Ricky DeColt, Sayeed Ali and The Samoan Charger defeated Amazing Fire Fly, Bradley Blaze, Cousin Eddie, Julius Moor and Kamikaze in 6:18 when Ricky DeColt defeated Cousin Eddie by pinfall with a DeColt 45.

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Frankie-Boy Fernandes and The JR Shooters defeated Tennessee Darkness and Zero Unit in 6:25 when Rob Reynolds defeated Codename: Deadshot by pinfall with a Real Deal Rocker.

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jared Johnson defeated Garry the Bard in 6:09 by submission with a Carolina Crossface.

Dark- The EWL Girls, Allison, Haley, and Tabitha, dance for the crowd

1- Ms. Demarco announces her newest client, Austin Smooth!

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Austin Smooth defeated Reilly Patton in 6:05 by pinfall with a Fireman's Carry Cutter.

3- In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Ariel Breaks defeated Hellcat Hernandez in 6:10 by disqualification when Hernandez hits Breaks with a chair

4- Ariel Breaks is being attacked by Hellcat Hernandez in the ring. Seeing the assault, Lucy Stone-McFly comes running in and chases Hernandez off, saving Ariel from a serious beating.

5- A music video is shown to promote American Elemental II.

6- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Cam Vessey defeated Sean Deeley in 5:44 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver. Cam Vessey makes defence number 2 of his EWL Television title.

7- FOG MACHIIIIIIIIIINE

8- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Giants Among Us defeated David Stone and Murder Dragon in 13:25 when Alligator Smith defeated Murder Dragon by pinfall with a double flapjack called The 10 Foot Plunge. During the match we also had Jared Johnson run in and attack David Stone.

Dark- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Murder Dragon defeated American Elemental II in 5:44 by submission with a Hangman's Noose.

Rating: 3.03

Week 3 (Go Home)- Connecticut Symphony Hall 8,738

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 6:01 when Hellcat Hernandez defeated Ariel Breaks by pinfall with a Running Bulldog.

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Acid II, Jake Idol, Ricky DeColt, Sayeed Ali and The Samoan Charger defeated Amazing Fire Fly, Bradley Blaze, Julius Moor, Reilly Patton and Sean Deeley in 6:20 when The Samoan Charger defeated Reilly Patton by pinfall with a Crash Test.

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Orange County Collision defeated Zero Unit in 5:48 when Cousin Eddie defeated Codename: Frost by pinfall with a Mighty Duck Splash.

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated Austin Smooth in 6:27 by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash.

4- David Stone and Stone-McFly cut a promo hyping their upcoming matches with Jared Johnson and Hernandez.

5- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Cam Vessey defeated Garry the Bard in 7:19 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver. Cam Vessey makes defence number 3 of his EWL Television title.

6- Introducing the CHOSEN ONE, Jared Johnson

7- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Theocracy (Jared Johnson, Alligator Smith and Gargantuan) defeated David Stone and The JR Shooters in 14:49 when Jared Johnson defeated Rob Reynolds by submission with a Carolina Crossface.

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Christian Faith defeated American Elemental II in 6:15 by submission.

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Murder Dragon defeated Tennessee Darkness in 5:40 by pinfall with a Crooked Arrow.

Rating: 3.12

Cuts-

Ross Henry

Codename: The Silencer

Gorgon

Demelza Wade (Color commentator)

Cherine Boone (one-show contract)

Jillian Jarvis

Mercutio Sleep

<p><strong>EWL Day of Destiny IV</strong></p><p>

Sunday Week 3 January 2025</p><p>

Live ON PAY PER VIEW at the SOLD OUT Mayor Street Arena</p><p> </p><p>

1- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious and Nadia Snow in 5:37 when Ariel Breaks defeated Golden Delicious by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, American Elemental II, Julius Moor and Kamikaze defeated Nigel Svensson and Zero Unit in 6:13 when American Elemental II defeated Nigel Svensson by pinfall with an American Earth Breaker.</p><p>

3- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Sayeed Ali defeated Garry the Bard in 10:19 by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver.</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Lily Snyder defeated Brooke Tyler in 6:20 by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Suplex.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Reilly Patton defeated Tennessee Darkness in 5:33 by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, The Fireplugs defeated The Golden Boys in 9:38 when Bradley Blaze defeated Jake Idol by pinfall with a Five Alarm Fire Bomb.</p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Hellcat Hernandez defeated Lucy Stone-McFly in 10:23 by pinfall with a schoolgirl while using the ropes for leverage. Hellcat Hernandez wins the EWL Ladies title. </p><p>

8- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, The Giants Among Us defeated The JR Shooters, Orange County Collision and Lethal Intentions in 10:02; the order of elimination was The JR Shooters first (Crash Test on Cameron Jones), then Orange County Collision (10 Foot Plunge and Acid Rain Bomb on Cousin Eddie), and finally Lethal Intentions (Laid down for the Giants). The Giants Among Us win the EWL World Tag Team titles.</p><p>

9. In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Sean Deeley defeated Ricky DeColt in 15:17 by submission with a Front Choke Lock.</p><p>

10. Dragon Priestess and three female robed cultists emerge... and... FOG MACHIIIIINE! The Cultists step into boxes with a dragon painted on each one.... and the lights go dark for a minutes... THE CASKETS BURN! (the cultists were let out of them before the fire through a false back of course)</p><p>

11. In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Austin Smooth defeated Murder Dragon in 15:10 by pinfall after Ms. DeMarco hit Dragon with the steel breifcase. Austin Smooth wins the EWL Hardcore title. </p><p>

12. The EWL Girls, Allison, Haley, and Tabitha, dance for the crowd</p><p>

13. Jared Johnson makes an elaborate entrance to "Guerilla Radio" by Rage Against The Machine</p><p>

14. David Stone makes an elaborate entrance to "YYZ" by Rush</p><p>

15. In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Jared Johnson defeated David Stone in 16:25 by submission with a Carolina Crossface. Jared Johnson wins the EWL World Heavyweight title. </p><p> </p><p>

Grade: B</p><p>

Praise: David Stone, Jared Johnson, Golden Delicious</p><p>

Buyrate: 1.27</p><p>

-------------</p><p>

After the Hardcore Title match:</p><p>

"MY MFING SHOULDER! Roxxy, get this f---ing mask off me."</p><p> </p><p>

Roxxy pulled off my Murder Dragon mask as I headed to the trainers, Austin came up behind me.</p><p> </p><p>

"You okay boss?"</p><p> </p><p>

"No, my shoulder hurts like a motherf---er... not your fault, it was the missed senton. Pretty sure. Do me a favor get me some ice..."</p><p> </p><p>

"Shouldn't you go to the hospital?"</p><p> </p><p>

"I'll live, I want to make sure this main event goes off without a hitch... STEVE! Girls out yet? Good!"</p><p>

---------</p><p>

Next day, at the production meeting with Steve Flash and Christian Faith...</p><p> </p><p>

"Jim, how's your shoulder?"</p><p> </p><p>

Christian Faith. Man I was lucky to get this guy. Really helpful, knew how to really run a show. Like the Eisens or hate them (and I hate them), they've always had the SWF machine running without a hitch for years and years.</p><p> </p><p>

"Still hurts."</p><p> </p><p>

"You should take time off. We can handle things."</p><p> </p><p>

"HELL No! We're expanding! And the next storyline NEEDS me. I'll work through the pain."</p><p> </p><p>

"Jim, that's how a lot of guys ended up hooked on painkillers...."</p><p> </p><p>

"Christian, with all the respect in the world, I know my body. If it gets too intense, I'll go home early. I work through the pain, end of discussion. Moving on, here's what I got in mind for the world title..."</p>

<p><strong>EWL Saturday Night Fights January-Febuary 2025</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Week 1- Winconsin Gardens 7,326</strong></p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 6:25 when Hellcat Hernandez defeated Ariel Breaks by pinfall with a Running Bulldog.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Acid II, Jake Idol, Ricky DeColt, Sayeed Ali and The Samoan Charger defeated Amazing Fire Fly, Bradley Blaze, Garry the Bard, Julius Moor and Sean Deeley in 6:24 when Ricky DeColt defeated Julius Moor by pinfall with a DeColt 45.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The JR Shooters defeated Codename: Frost and Tennessee Darkness in 6:29 when Rob Reynolds defeated Tennessee Darkness by pinfall with a Shotgun Surgery.</p><p>

1- The EWL Girls, Allison, Haley, and Tabitha, dance for the crowd</p><p>

2- Christian Faith and Jared Johnson are in the ring bragging about the victory at Day of Destiny, and that Jared Johnson has already beaten everyone on the roster... when "California Love" by Tupac Shakur hits and CALIFORNIA LOVE MACHINE comes out, challenging Jared Johnson for the title!</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Reilly Patton defeated Codename: Deadshot in 5:36 by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.</p><p>

4- Ms. DeMarco introduces her newest signing, "The Most Dangerous Man In Europe" Nigel Svennson</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Austin Smooth and Nigel Svensson defeated Kamikaze and American Elemental II in 6:02 when Nigel Svensson defeated American Elemental II by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, David Stone defeated Cam Vessey in 6:25 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch. David Stone wins the EWL Television title. </p><p>

7- FOG MACHIIIIIINE</p><p>

8- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Murder Dragon and Orange County Connection defeated The Theocracy (Jared Johnson, Alligator Smith and Gargantuan) in 15:03 when California Love Machine defeated Gargantuan by pinfall with a LAX Departure.</p><p> </p><p>

Grade: B-</p><p>

Rating: 3.09</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Week 2- Evanovich Riverside, 6,667 (ZOMG SATAN~!)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 5:37 when Ariel Breaks defeated Brooke Tyler by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Alligator Smith, Cam Vessey, Jake Idol, Jared Johnson and Ricky DeColt defeated Amazing Fire Fly, Bradley Blaze, Garry the Bard, Reilly Patton and Sean Deeley in 6:06 when Alligator Smith defeated Reilly Patton by submission with a Full Nelson.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The JR Shooters defeated Smooth and Svensson in 5:40 when Rob Reynolds defeated Austin Smooth by pinfall with a Real Deal Rocker.</p><p>

3- Christian Faith confronts David Stone in the ring, and declares that the TV title "reward system" is now... SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY. Meaning that no matter how many wins David Stone gets with it, he will not get a title shot via the TV title. Christian gave Stone a "consolation prize", the right to challenge anyone he wants tonight. Stone chooses... CHRISTIAN FAITH~! He goes for an ankle pick, here comes the ref, the match begins!</p><p>

4- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, David Stone defeated Christian Faith in 5:31 when Christian Faith was disqualified when Gargantuan ran in and attacked David Stone. David Stone makes defence number 1 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

5- FOG MACHIIIIIINE</p><p>

6- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Murder Dragon defeated Sayeed Ali in 5:46 by pinfall with a Food For Thought.</p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Theocracy (Gargantuan, Acid II and The Samoan Charger) defeated Orange County Connection in a Handicap match in 15:25 when Gargantuan defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes by DQ when Gargantuan was attacked by David Stone.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, American Elemental II, Kamikaze and Julius Moor defeated Tennessee Darkness and Zero Unit in 5:35 when American Elemental II defeated Codename: Frost by pinfall with an American Earth Breaker.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 3.10</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Week 3- Connecticut Symphony Hall- 6,709</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 6:29 when Foxxy LaRue defeated Lily Snyder by pinfall with a Flash Head Kick.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Amazing Fire Fly, Bradley Blaze, Garry the Bard, Julius Moor and Sean Deeley defeated Jake Idol, Ricky DeColt, Sayeed Ali, Tennessee Darkness and The Samoan Charger in 5:42 when Sean Deeley defeated Tennessee Darkness by submission with a Seated Stretch Armbar.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Alligator Smith defeated Reilly Patton in 6:25 by submission with a Full Nelson.</p><p>

3- California Love Machine cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Jared Johnson.</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Orange County Connection defeated Zero Unit in 5:48 when California Love Machine defeated Codename: Deadshot by pinfall with a West Coast Cruise Missile.</p><p>

5- A video plays hyping David Stone and Murder Dragon vs. The Giants Among Us.</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Theocracy (Gargantuan, Jared Johnson and Acid II) defeated Kamikaze and The JR Shooters in 6:52 when Jared Johnson defeated Kamikaze by submission with a Carolina Crossface.</p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, David Stone defeated Cam Vessey in 15:19 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch. David Stone makes defence number 2 of his EWL Television title. David Stone is in the ring giving an interview.</p><p>

8- Gargantuan comes out and enters the ring. After some back-and-forth insults, he attacks, laying David Stone out. Murder Dragon comes out from the back, hits the ring, and cleans house, saving David Stone.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Murder Dragon and American Elemental II defeated Smooth and Svensson in 6:05 when Murder Dragon defeated Austin Smooth by submission with an Innocent Sin.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 3.11</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Week 4 (Go Home)- The Theatre of Dreams- 6,838</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 5:48 when Ariel Breaks defeated Golden Delicious by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Austin Smooth, Jared Johnson, Nigel Svensson, Ricky DeColt and Sayeed Ali defeated Cameron Jones, Garry the Bard, Julius Moor, Kamikaze and Rob Reynolds in 5:47 when Nigel Svensson defeated Rob Reynolds by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

2- FOG... MACHINE...</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Murder Dragon defeated Codename: Frost in 6:30 by pinfall with a Calamity Trigger.</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Theocracy (Alligator Smith, Acid II and The Samoan Charger) defeated Sean Deeley and The Fireplugs in 5:44 when Alligator Smith defeated Sean Deeley by submission with a Full Nelson.</p><p>

5- David Stone cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Gargantuan.</p><p>

6- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Orange County Connection defeated The Golden Boys in 7:17 when California Love Machine defeated Jake Idol by pinfall with a West Coast Cruise Missile.</p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, David Stone defeated Gargantuan in 14:40 by disqualification when Gargantuan refused to break a choke in the corner. David Stone makes defence number 3 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, American Elemental II and Reilly Patton defeated Codename: Deadshot and Tennessee Darkness in 5:41 when American Elemental II defeated Tennessee Darkness by pinfall with an American Earth Breaker.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 3.06</p>

<p><strong>EWL I Hate Love Songs 2025</strong></p><p>

Sunday Week 3 February 2025</p><p>

Live on PPV from the SOLD OUT Canadian Air Center</p><p> </p><p>

1- Christian Faith comes out to welcome us to EWL's FIRST Canadian show! And promises that their hero, David Stone, will be DESTROYED!</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Julius Moor defeated Nigel Svensson in 5:48 by disqualification when Ms. DeMarco low blowed him from behind.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious and Nadia Snow in 5:53 when Ariel Breaks defeated Nadia Snow by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

4- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Reilly Patton and Sean Deeley defeated Ricky DeColt and Sayeed Ali in 9:40 when Sean Deeley defeated Ricky DeColt by submission with a Front Choke Lock.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, American Elemental II and The JR Shooters defeated Tennessee Darkness and Zero Unit in 5:33 when American Elemental II defeated Codename: Deadshot by pinfall with an American Earth Breaker.</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, The Samoan Charger defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes in 10:12 by pinfall with a Crash Test.</p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, The Golden Boys defeated The Fireplugs in 10:29 when Jake Idol defeated Bradley Blaze by pinfall with a Gold Rush.</p><p>

8- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Hellcat Hernandez defeated Lily Snyder in 10:16 by pinfall with a Running Bulldog. Hellcat Hernandez makes defence number 1 of her EWL Ladies title. </p><p>

9- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated Acid II in 9:59 by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash.</p><p>

10- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Austin Smooth defeated Garry the Bard in 14:34 by submission with a Smooth Hold. Austin Smooth makes defence number 1 of his EWL Hardcore title. </p><p>

11- FOG~! MA~! CHINE~!</p><p>

12- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, David Stone and Murder Dragon defeated The Giants Among Us in 15:28 when Murder Dragon defeated Alligator Smith by pinfall with a Karma Code Alpha. David Stone and Murder Dragon win the EWL World Tag Team titles. Wait Karma Code Alpha isn't that one of the moves of...</p><p>

13- OH MY GOD, MURDER DRAGON JUST TOOK OFF HIS MASK, IT'S JIMMY RAZOR~! DRAGON PRIESTESS UNDOES HER VEIL, IT'S ROXXY KITTEN~! CHRISTIAN FAITH IS IN SHOCK! DAVID STONE IS IN SHOCK! EVERYONE IS IN SHOCK! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT MURDER DRAGON WAS JIMMY RAZOR~!</p><p>

14- The EWL Girls, Allison, Haley, and Tabitha, dance for the crowd</p><p>

15- California Love Machine makes an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

16- Jared Johnson makes an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

17- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Jared Johnson defeated California Love Machine in 15:33 by submission with a Carolina Crossface. Jared Johnson makes defence number 1 of his EWL World Heavyweight title. </p><p> </p><p>

Praise: David Stone, Gargantuan, Alligator Smith</p><p>

Buyrate: 1.10</p><p>

---------</p><p>

Frost hurt his hips and Sean Deeley has wear and tear. I'm giving them both time off until the tournament's first round to recover. </p><p> </p><p>

Our first month of our expansion program... wasn't much expansion. Pop Network won't let us out of our contract for Saturday Night Fights. Which turned out to be a blessing in disguise because I pitched a second show to various networks who all declined, citing a lack of demand on the market. Good news is, Pop offered us an incentive to stay with them; advertising revenue and more commercials on their channel. So we're staying, for now.</p><p> </p><p>

My next move... I'm going to wait a while before unveiling that.</p>

EWL Saturday Night Fights Feb-March 2025

Week 1- Minnesota Coliseum- 9,082

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 6:21 when Ariel Breaks defeated Foxxy LaRue by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Acid II, Cam Vessey, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt and Sayeed Ali defeated Amazing Fire Fly, Bradley Blaze, Garry the Bard, Kamikaze and Reilly Patton in 6:25 when Jared Johnson defeated Garry the Bard by submission with a Carolina Crossface.

2- Razor meets up with Stone backstage, but Stone shoves him into a wall. Razor says Stone can't fight the Theocracy by himself. Stone replies that he doesn't need Razor's help. "Yes you do Stone. You need me. When you're ready to fight back, really fight back... I won't be hard to find."

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Codename: Deadshot defeated Julius Moor in 5:50 by pinfall with a Dead Drop.

4- In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Jake Idol defeated American Elemental II in 5:37 by pinfall with a Reality Check.

5- Lucy Stone-McFly is shown backstage, where officials have just found her bloody and unconscious, the apparent victim of a sneak attack. Paramedics appear to stretcher her out, and the camera pans to reveal that a modified and stylized Celtic Cross, the symbol of the Theocracy, is on a poster on the wall next to her.

6- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Giants Among Us defeated Orange County Connection in 8:13 when Alligator Smith defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes by pinfall with a 10 Foot Plunge.

7- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, David Stone defeated The Samoan Charger in 15:10 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch. David Stone makes defence number 4 of his EWL Television title.

8- David Stone is being attacked, five-on-one, by Acid II, The Samoan Charger, Jared Johnson, Gargantuan and Alligator Smith in the ring. Seeing the assault, Jimmy Razor comes running in and helps fight the five attackers off, saving David Stone from a serious beating.

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Jimmy Razor and The JR Shooters defeated Tennessee Darkness and Smooth and Svensson in 6:21 when Jimmy Razor defeated Nigel Svensson by submission with a Sonnenblume.

Grade: B

Rating: 3.09

Week 2- Wisconsin Gardens- 7,344

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious and Nadia Snow in 5:56 when Ariel Breaks defeated Brooke Tyler by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Reilly Patton, The Fireplugs and Orange County Connection defeated Cam Vessey, Jake Idol, Ricky DeColt, Sayeed Ali and Tennessee Darkness in 6:26 when California Love Machine defeated Ricky DeColt by pinfall with a LAX Departure.

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Codename: Deadshot defeated American Elemental II in 6:16 by pinfall with a Dead Drop.

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Smooth and Svensson defeated The JR Shooters in 5:50 when Nigel Svensson defeated Cameron Jones by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.

2- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, David Stone defeated Acid II in 6:16 when Acid II was disqualified when The Samoan Charger ran in and attacked David Stone. David Stone makes defence number 5 of his EWL Television title.

3- David Stone and The Samoan Charger are in the ring, and are squaring off, unhappy about something. The argument soon turns physical, and they are joined by Jimmy Razor, Lucy Stone-McFly, Acid II, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson and Hellcat Hernandez for a wild brawl, with the chaos spilling out all around ringside. Eventually a number of officials and other wrestlers have to hit the ring and pull them apart before they kill each other. Hernandez is wearing an Iconoclasts shirt and makes a throat slit motion to LSM!

4- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Alligator Smith defeated Kamikaze in 6:28 by submission with a Full Nelson.

5- Jared Johnson and Gargantuan cut a backstage promo about how they're going to challenge for the tag titles in two weeks, and if they win, by "Theocracy Rules" Alligator Smith will be Gargantuan's co-champion again.

6- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jared Johnson and Gargantuan defeated Garry the Bard and Julius Moor in 6:27 when Jared Johnson defeated Julius Moor by submission with a Carolina Crossface.

7- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Lucy Stone-McFly and Stone & Razor defeated The Theocracy (Hellcat Hernandez, Acid II and The Samoan Charger) in 14:41 when Jimmy Razor defeated The Samoan Charger by pinfall with a Crisis Cradle. During the match we also had Gargantuan run in and attack Razor.

8- Razor and Stone face off after the show, Razor offering a hand but Stone not shaking. "YOU NEED ME, STONE" Razor says at the end.

Rating: 3.09

Week 3- Gorski Ballroom- SOLD OUT

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 5:46 when Ariel Breaks defeated Brooke Tyler by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Austin Smooth, Cam Vessey, Jake Idol, Nigel Svensson and Ricky DeColt defeated American Elemental II, Cameron Jones, Garry the Bard, Julius Moor and Reilly Patton in 6:06 when Austin Smooth defeated Reilly Patton by submission with a Smooth Hold.

Dark- The EWL Girls, Allison, Haley, and Tabitha, dance for the crowd

1- A video plays hyping Stone & Razor vs. Gargantuan and Jared Johnson.

2- David cuts a promo about how he doesn't want to work with Jimmy Razor, and only tagging with him because he has to.

3-In a bout that featured great action and average heat, David Stone defeated Tennessee Darkness in 6:23 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch. David Stone makes defence number 6 of his EWL Television title.

4- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jimmy Razor defeated Codename: Deadshot in 5:51 by submission with a Sonnenblume.

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Giants Among Us defeated The Fireplugs in 5:39 when Alligator Smith defeated Amazing Fire Fly by pinfall with a 10 Foot Plunge

6- Christian Faith introduces The Chosen One!

7- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Theocracy (Jared Johnson, Acid II and The Samoan Charger) defeated Kamikaze and Orange County Connection in 14:52 when Jared Johnson defeated California Love Machine by submission with a Carolina Crossface.

8- Kamikaze is being attacked by Acid II, The Samoan Charger, Gargantuan, Alligator Smith and Jared Johnson in the ring. David Stone runs in but gets overwhelmed too, Jimmy Razor comes in with a chair and eventually The Theocracy bails.

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Rob Reynolds defeated Sayeed Ali in 15:29 by pinfall with a Real Deal Rocker.

Rating: 3.11

Week 4 (Go Home for Opening Round)- Conneticut Symphony Hall- 7653

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 6:23 when Hellcat Hernandez defeated Ariel Breaks by pinfall with a Running Bulldog.

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Amazing Fire Fly, American Elemental II, Garry the Bard, Julius Moor and Rob Reynolds defeated Acid II, Austin Smooth, Nigel Svensson, Ricky DeColt and Sayeed Ali in 6:01 when Amazing Fire Fly defeated Acid II by pinfall with a Sky High Fire Fly.

1- Christian Faith announces starting April, EWL will be heading to Japan for regular mini-tours, beginning with the EWL 6-Man Challenge, a league tournament with a round robin format.

2- Ms. DeMarco, Austin Smooth and Nigel Svensson cut a backstage promo.

3- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Sean Deeley and Reilly Patton defeated Zero Unit in 5:44 when Reilly Patton defeated Codename: Deadshot by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.

4- David Stone and Kamikaze are backstage, Stone saying he'd rather have Kamikaze as his tag partner tommorrow night.

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Alligator Smith defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes in 5:52 by submission with a Full Nelson.

6- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Bradley Blaze defeated Tennessee Darkness in 5:42 by pinfall with a Dallas Drop.

7- David Stone and Kamikaze enter as a team for tonight's main event, Jimmy Razor enters alone.

8- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Kamikaze and Stone & Razor drew with The Theocracy (Jared Johnson, Gargantuan and The Samoan Charger) in 14:55 following a double disqualification clusterf---.

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, California Love Machine and Cameron Jones defeated The Golden Boys in 5:40 when Cameron Jones defeated Jake Idol by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.

Rating: 3.07

Cuts: Eddie Peak

<p><strong>EWL March Mania Opening Round 2025</strong></p><p>

Sunday Week 3 March 2025</p><p>

Live on Pay Per View at the SOLD OUT Mayor Street Arena</p><p> </p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Hellcat Hernandez, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious and Nadia Snow defeated Lucy Stone-McFly, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 10:30 when Hellcat Hernandez defeated Lucy Stone-McFly by pinfall by pulling her tights during a rollup.</p><p>

3- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Sayeed Ali defeated Reilly Patton and Acid II in 9:56 when Sayeed Ali defeated Reilly Patton by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver.</p><p>

4- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, California Love Machine defeated American Elemental II and Austin Smooth in 10:26 when California Love Machine defeated Austin Smooth by pinfall with a LAX Departure.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Cameron Jones defeated Codename: Deadshot and Codename: Frost in 5:58 when Cameron Jones defeated Codename: Frost by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.</p><p>

6- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Alligator Smith defeated Ricky DeColt and Jake Idol in 9:44 when Alligator Smith defeated Ricky DeColt by submission with a Full Nelson.</p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Rob Reynolds defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes and Garry the Bard in 10:15 when Rob Reynolds defeated Garry the Bard by pinfall with a Real Deal Rocker.</p><p>

8- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated Amazing Fire Fly and The Samoan Charger in 14:43 when Kamikaze defeated The Samoan Charger by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash.</p><p>

9- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Sean Deeley defeated Tennessee Darkness and Julius Moor in 9:48 when Sean Deeley defeated Tennessee Darkness by submission with a Front Choke Lock.</p><p>

10- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Cam Vessey defeated Bradley Blaze and Nigel Svensson in 10:19 when Cam Vessey defeated Bradley Blaze by pinfall with a Vessey Driver.</p><p>

11- The EWL Girls, Allison, Haley, and Tabitha, dance for the crowd</p><p>

12- Gargantuan and Jared Johnson make an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

13- Stone & Razor make an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

14- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Stone & Razor defeated Gargantuan and Jared Johnson in 14:56 when David Stone defeated Jared Johnson by pinfall with the Public Execution! Stone & Razor make defence number 1 of their EWL World Tag Team titles. </p><p> </p><p>

Praise: David Stone, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson</p><p>

Buyrate: 1.64</p><p> </p><p>

Sayeed Ali has a minor concussion. As Acid II wasn't pinned in their opening round match, Acid II will take Ali's place in the tournament.</p><p> </p><p>

Cuts: The EWL Girls (cost cutting measure)</p>

<p><strong>EWL Saturday Night Fights March Mania Special</strong></p><p>

Saturday March 4 March 2025</p><p>

Live at the Winsconsin Gardens, 7,503 attending</p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 6:06 when Hellcat Hernandez defeated Ariel Breaks by pinfall with a Running Bulldog.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, American Elemental II, Garry the Bard, Jimmy Razor, Julius Moor and Reilly Patton defeated Cam Vessey, Jake Idol, Nigel Svensson, Ricky DeColt and Tennessee Darkness in 9:31 when Jimmy Razor defeated Nigel Svensson by submission with a Sonnenblume.</p><p>

1- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, David Stone defeated Kamikaze in 6:16 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch. David Stone makes defence number 7 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

2- Christian Faith says since David Stone didn't defend the title last week, he will have to defend it again, against Acid II!</p><p>

3- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Acid II defeated David Stone in 5:51 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb following interference from The Samoan Charger. Acid II wins the EWL Television title. </p><p>

4- David Stone is being attacked by Lethal Intentions in the ring. Seeing the assault, Razor and Kamikaze come running in and fight them both off, saving David Stone from a serious beating.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The JR Shooters defeated Zero Unit in 5:35 when Cameron Jones defeated Codename: Deadshot by pinfall with a Shotgun Surgery.</p><p>

6- Ricky DeColt and Ms. DeMarco cut a backstage promo, where DeMarco introduces DeColt as a member of DeMarco Enterprises</p><p>

7- In a match that had some good action and average heat, California Love Machine defeated Austin Smooth in 15:25 by pinfall with a LAX Departure. California Love Machine wins the EWL Hardcore title. </p><p>

8- Jimmy Razor, David Stone, Kamikaze cut a backstage promo, declaring war on the Theocracy and calling themselves The Resistance.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Theocracy (Jared Johnson, The Samoan Charger, Alligator Smith and Gargantuan) defeated Sean Deeley, Frankie-Boy Fernandes and The Fireplugs in 10:26 when Jared Johnson defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes by submission with a Carolina Crossface.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 3.08</p>

<p><strong>EWL March Mania Finals 2025</strong></p><p>

Sunday Week 4 March 2025</p><p>

Live on Pay Per View at the SOLD OUT Illinois State Park</p><p> </p><p>

1- A graphic is shown with the brackets for the final eight in the March Mania tournament.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious and Nadia Snow in 6:18 when Ariel Breaks defeated Nadia Snow by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

3- March Mania Quarterfinals: In a bout that featured great action and average heat, California Love Machine defeated Acid II in 10:20 by pinfall with a LAX Departure.</p><p>

4- March Mania Quarterfinals: In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Alligator Smith defeated Cameron Jones in 9:51 by submission with a Full Nelson.</p><p>

5- March Mania Quarterfinals: In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated Rob Reynolds in 9:38 by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash.</p><p>

6- March Mania Quarterfinals: In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Cam Vessey defeated Sean Deeley in 10:22 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver.</p><p>

7- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Amazing Fire Fly won a battle royal in 10:23. The other members of the 'final four' were Austin Smooth, The Samoan Charger and Codename: Deadshot, with Austin Smooth being the final elimination. Amazing Fire Fly got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p>

8- March Mania Semifinals: In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Alligator Smith defeated California Love Machine in 5:49 by submission with a Full Nelson.</p><p>

9- March Mania Semifinals: In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated Cam Vessey in 6:31 by pinfall reversing a Vessey Driver into a sunset flip.</p><p>

10- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Lucy Stone-McFly defeated Hellcat Hernandez in 9:49 when Hellcat Hernandez was disqualified when Gargantuan ran in and chokeslammed Lucy Stone-McFly.</p><p>

11- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated Alligator Smith in 14:47 by pinfall with two consecutive Reverse 460 Splashes. Kamikaze wins the EWL March Mania Cup title. </p><p>

12- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Jimmy Razor defeated Gargantuan in 14:43 by pinfall with a Schrodinger's Cat Is Dead off the second rope.</p><p>

13- A video plays hyping David Stone vs. Jared Johnson.</p><p>

14- David Stone makes an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

15- Jared Johnson makes an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

16- In a match that had excellent in-ring action and great heat from the audience, Jared Johnson defeated David Stone in 14:54 by submission, which Christian Faith called despite there being no tapping, with a Carolina Crossface that's balatantly over the neck and being an illegal choke. Jared Johnson makes defence number 2 of his EWL World Heavyweight title. </p><p> </p><p>

Praise: David Stone, Jared Johnson, Gargantuan</p><p>

Buyrate: 1.20</p>

<p><strong>EWL Saturday Night Fights and Japan Tour Shows April 2025 To PPV</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

SNF Week 1- "Wrestling and Steaks Special" at Ellison's Family Grill in Hawaii- 4,518</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 5:52 when Hellcat Hernandez defeated Lily Snyder by pinfall with a Running Bulldog.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Austin Smooth, Jared Johnson, Nigel Svensson, Ricky DeColt and Tennessee Darkness defeated Bradley Blaze, Cameron Jones, Frankie-Boy Fernandes, Julius Moor and Rob Reynolds in 5:40 when Ricky DeColt defeated Julius Moor by pinfall with a DeColt 45.</p><p>

1- Christian Faith hypes the Japanese Tour and the 6-Man Challenge, listing the teams in the tournament (see below)</p><p>

2- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Gargantuan and The Samoan Charger defeated American Elemental II and Garry the Bard in 5:55 when Garry the Bard was disqualified when David Stone ran in and attacked Gargantuan.</p><p>

3- David Stone puts Gargantuan in the Ankle Stretch, yelling "NEVER TOUCH MY COUSIN AGAIN YOU FRE AK!"</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Jake Idol defeated Sean Deeley and Reilly Patton in 6:55 when Jake Idol defeated Sean Deeley by pinfall with a Reality Check.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Resistance (Kamikaze, David Stone and Jimmy Razor) defeated Alligator Smith and Zero Unit in 6:21 when Jimmy Razor defeated Codename: Deadshot by submission with a Sonnenblume.</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Acid II defeated Amazing Fire Fly in 15:30 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. Acid II makes defence number 1 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

7- Wait a second, we go backstage and Jared Johnson is flanked by Alligator Smith and Samoan Charger, they're beating on Kamikaze. "YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF FIGHTING THE CHOSEN ONE!"</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, California Love Machine defeated Cam Vessey in 15:12 by pinfall with a LAX Departure.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 3.02</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The teams in the Japanese Tour's 6-Man League:</strong></p><p>

The Resistance (David Stone, Jimmy Razor, Kamikaze)</p><p>

TEC-3 (Cameron Jones, Sean Deeley, Reilly Patton)</p><p>

The Brunch Club (Julius Moor, Garry The Bard, American Elemental II)</p><p>

Team Baja Heat (California Love Machine, Frankie-Boy Fernandez, Amazing Fire Fly)</p><p>

The Theocracy (Gargantuan, Acid II, Samoan Charger)</p><p>

The Golden Triangle (Jared Johnson, Cam Vessey, Jake Idol)</p><p>

DeMarco Enterprises (Austin Smooth, Nigel Svensson, Ricky DeColt)</p><p>

Team Zero Dark Three (Deadshot, Frost, Tennessee Darkness)</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

EWL Japan Tour Monday- Gunma Hall- SOLD OUT</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Lucy Stone-McFly won a battle royal in 10:09. The other members of the 'final four' were Velvet Suarez, Lily Snyder and Sandra Shine, with Velvet Suarez being the final elimination. Lily Snyder got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Rob Reynolds defeated Alligator Smith and Bradley Blaze in 10:10 when Rob Reynolds defeated Bradley Blaze by pinfall with a Real Deal Rocker.</p><p>

3- The match listing is shown on the screen</p><p>

4- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Resistance (Kamikaze, David Stone and Jimmy Razor) defeated Team Zero Dark Three (Codename: Deadshot, Codename: Frost and Tennessee Darkness) in 10:19 when Jimmy Razor defeated Tennessee Darkness by pinfall with an A Lesson In Magic.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Golden Triangle (Jared Johnson, Cam Vessey and Jake Idol) defeated TEC-3 (Cameron Jones, Sean Deeley and Reilly Patton) in 10:14 when Jake Idol defeated Cameron Jones by pinfall with a Reality Check.</p><p>

6- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Team Baja Heat (Amazing Fire Fly, California Love Machine and Frankie-Boy Fernandes) defeated DeMarco Enterprises (Ricky DeColt, Austin Smooth and Nigel Svensson) in 10:14 when Amazing Fire Fly defeated Austin Smooth by pinfall with a Sky High Fire Fly.</p><p>

7- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Theocracy (Gargantuan, The Samoan Charger and Acid II) defeated The Brunch Club (American Elemental II, Garry the Bard and Julius Moor) in 10:10 when Gargantuan defeated Julius Moor by pinfall with a Choke Slam.</p><p>

8- Updated standings are shown</p><p> </p><p>

Grade: C-</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

EWL Japan Tour Tuesday- Gunma Hall- SOLD OUT</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 10:26 when Ariel Breaks defeated Golden Delicious by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Alligator Smith defeated Rob Reynolds and Bradley Blaze in 10:26 when Alligator Smith defeated Bradley Blaze by submission with a Full Nelson.</p><p>

3- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, The Brunch Club (Garry the Bard, American Elemental II and Julius Moor) defeated Team Zero Dark Three (Tennessee Darkness, Codename: Deadshot and Codename: Frost) in 10:06 when American Elemental II defeated Tennessee Darkness by pinfall with an American Earth Breaker.</p><p>

4- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Theocracy (Gargantuan, Acid II and The Samoan Charger) defeated Team Baja Heat (Amazing Fire Fly, California Love Machine and Frankie-Boy Fernandes) in 9:45 when Gargantuan defeated California Love Machine by pinfall with a Choke Slam.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, DeMarco Enterprises (Ricky DeColt, Austin Smooth and Nigel Svensson) defeated TEC-3 (Reilly Patton, Sean Deeley and Cameron Jones) in 9:32 when Nigel Svensson defeated Cameron Jones by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

6- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Resistance (David Stone, Jimmy Razor and Kamikaze) defeated The Golden Triangle (Cam Vessey, Jake Idol and Jared Johnson) in 14:45 when Jake Idol was disqualified while fighting Kamikaze when Jared Johnson hits him with a chair from behind.</p><p>

7- Updated standings are shown</p><p> </p><p>

Grade: C+</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

EWL Japan Tour Wednesday- Gunma Hall- SOLD OUT</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 9:31 when Hellcat Hernandez defeated Sandra Shine by pinfall with a Running Bulldog.</p><p>

2- In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Bradley Blaze defeated Alligator Smith and Rob Reynolds in 10:15 when Bradley Blaze defeated Alligator Smith by pinfall with a Dallas Drop.</p><p>

3- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Team Baja Heat (Amazing Fire Fly, California Love Machine and Frankie-Boy Fernandes) defeated Team Zero Dark Three (Tennessee Darkness, Codename: Deadshot and Codename: Frost) in 9:57 when Frankie-Boy Fernandes defeated Tennessee Darkness by pinfall with a Dirt Nap.</p><p>

4- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, TEC-3 (Sean Deeley, Cameron Jones and Reilly Patton) defeated The Brunch Club (American Elemental II, Garry the Bard and Julius Moor) in 10:17 when Reilly Patton defeated Garry the Bard by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Theocracy (Gargantuan, Acid II and The Samoan Charger) defeated The Resistance (David Stone, Jimmy Razor and Kamikaze) in 14:36 when Gargantuan defeated Kamikaze by pinfall with a Choke Slam. During the match we also had Jared Johnson run in and attack Kamikaze.</p><p>

6- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Golden Triangle (Jared Johnson, Cam Vessey and Jake Idol) defeated DeMarco Enterprises (Ricky DeColt, Austin Smooth and Nigel Svensson) in 9:39 when Jared Johnson defeated Nigel Svensson by pinfall with a MDK Powerbomb.</p><p>

7- Updated standings</p><p> </p><p>

Grade: C</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SNF Week 2- Wisconsin Gardens- 8,233</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 5:52 when Ariel Breaks defeated Nadia Snow by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Codename: Deadshot, Codename: Frost, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson and Tennessee Darkness defeated Bradley Blaze, California Love Machine, Cameron Jones, Frankie-Boy Fernandes and Reilly Patton in 5:41 when Gargantuan defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes by pinfall with an Ultimate Backbreaker.</p><p>

1- The Resistance cuts a promo.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Jake Idol defeated Sean Deeley in 7:38 by pinfall with a Reality Check.</p><p>

3- DeMarco Enterprises cut a promo</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ricky DeColt and Nigel Svensson defeated Garry the Bard and Julius Moor in 6:01 when Nigel Svensson defeated Garry the Bard by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Acid II defeated American Elemental II in 5:32 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. Acid II makes defence number 2 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jimmy Razor and Kamikaze defeated Alligator Smith and The Samoan Charger in 14:42 when Jimmy Razor defeated The Samoan Charger by pinfall with a Switchblade Kiss.</p><p>

7- Gargantuan and Jared Johnson enter the ring, as does David Stone, huge brawl to end the show!</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, David Stone defeated Cam Vessey, Amazing Fire Fly, Rob Reynolds and Austin Smooth in 15:24 when David Stone defeated Austin Smooth by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 3.18</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SNF Week 3 (Go Home)- Connecticut Symphony Hall- 7,998</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 5:45 when Nadia Snow defeated Velvet Suarez by pinfall with a Snow Ball.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Sean Deeley, The Fireplugs and The JR Shooters defeated Austin Smooth, Cam Vessey, Jake Idol, Jared Johnson and The Samoan Charger in 6:16 when Rob Reynolds defeated The Samoan Charger by pinfall with a Real Deal Rocker.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, David Stone defeated Tennessee Darkness in 5:35 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.</p><p>

1- A video plays hyping Kamikaze vs. Jared Johnson.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Orange County Connection defeated Zero Unit in 5:44 when California Love Machine defeated Codename: Frost by pinfall with a West Coast Cruise Missile.</p><p>

3- DeMarco Enterprises promo</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, DeColt and Svensson defeated Reilly Patton and Garry the Bard in 6:02 when Nigel Svensson defeated Garry the Bard by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

5- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jimmy Razor defeated Acid II in 8:10 by disqualification via low blow.</p><p>

6- Christian Faith addresses Kamikaze, telling him he is unworthy of being EWL champion and "too small to stand up to the Theorcracy".</p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Gargantuan defeated Kamikaze in 14:44 by pinfall with an Ultimate Backbreaker following interference from Jared Johnson.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Alligator Smith defeated American Elemental II and Julius Moor in a Handicap match in 6:28 when Alligator Smith defeated Julius Moor by submission with a Full Nelson.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 3.03</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Overall Japan 6-Man Challenge Standings</strong></p><p>

1 The Theocracy 6 Pts</p><p>

2 Team Baja Heat 4 Pts</p><p>

2 The Golden Triangle 4 Pts</p><p>

4 The Resistance 3 Pts</p><p>

5 TEC-3 2 Pts</p><p>

5 The Brunch Club 2 Pts</p><p>

5 DeMarco Enterprises 2 Pts</p><p>

8 Team Zero Dark Three 0 Pts</p><p> </p><p>

2 Points For A Win by Pin or Submission - 1 For A Draw or win by DQ/Countout - 0 For A Loss</p><p>

Top 4 At End Of Round Robin Stage Advance To Playoffs</p>

<p><strong>EWL Fight For Glory 2025</strong></p><p>

Sunday Week 3 April 2025</p><p>

Live on PPV at the Mayor Street Arena, 14,494 in attendance</p><p> </p><p>

1- In an extremely short match, Sean Deeley defeated Tennessee Darkness in 2:26 by submission with a Seated Stretch Armbar.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly and Sandra Shine defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious and Nadia Snow in 9:35 when Ariel Breaks defeated Foxxy LaRue by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Alligator Smith defeated Garry the Bard in 5:49 by submission with a Full Nelson.</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Austin Smooth and The Golden Boys defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes, American Elemental II and Reilly Patton in 5:42 when Jake Idol defeated American Elemental II by pinfall with a Reality Check.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The JR Shooters defeated Zero Unit in 5:59 when Rob Reynolds defeated Codename: Frost by pinfall with a Shotgun Surgery.</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Gargantuan defeated Julius Moor in 5:45 by pinfall with an Ultimate Backbreaker.</p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, California Love Machine defeated Sayeed Ali in 9:37 by pinfall with a LAX Departure. California Love Machine makes defence number 1 of his EWL Hardcore title. </p><p>

8- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, DeColt and Svensson defeated The Fireplugs in 9:58 when Nigel Svensson defeated Bradley Blaze by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

9- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Hellcat Hernandez defeated Velvet Suarez in 9:51 by pinfall with a Running Bulldog. Hellcat Hernandez makes defence number 2 of her EWL Ladies title. </p><p>

10- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Resistance defeated Lethal Intentions in 15:15 when Jimmy Razor defeated The Samoan Charger by pinfall with a Public Execution. The Resistance make defence number 2 of their EWL World Tag Team titles. </p><p>

11- A video plays hyping Kamikaze vs. Jared Johnson.</p><p>

12- Kamikaze makes an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

13- Jared Johnson makes an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

14- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jared Johnson defeated Kamikaze in 14:39 by submission with a Carolina Crossface. Jared Johnson makes defence number 3 of his EWL World Heavyweight title. </p><p> </p><p>

Praise: David Stone, Acid II, The Samoan Charger</p><p>

Buyrate: 1.22</p>

<p><strong>EWL Saturday Night Fights and Japan Tour Shows, April-May 2025</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

SNF Week 1- Evanovich Riverside- 7,785</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 5:38 when Hellcat Hernandez defeated Lily Snyder by pinfall with a Running Bulldog.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Cam Vessey, Jake Idol, Ricky DeColt, Sayeed Ali and Tennessee Darkness defeated Amazing Fire Fly, American Elemental II, Bradley Blaze, California Love Machine and Frankie-Boy Fernandes in 6:09 when Jake Idol defeated American Elemental II by pinfall with a Reality Check.</p><p>

1- Jimmy Razor calls out Jared Johnson for a non-title match TONIGHT~!</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Giants Among Us defeated Garry the Bard and Julius Moor in 5:52 when Alligator Smith defeated Garry the Bard by pinfall with a 10 Foot Plunge.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, David Stone and Kamikaze defeated Zero Unit in 5:44 when Kamikaze defeated Codename: Deadshot by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash.</p><p>

4- Christian Faith tells David Stone and Kamikaze to LEAVE THE BUILDING NOW, Jimmy Razor will be BY HIMSELF tonight.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Rob Reynolds defeated Austin Smooth in 6:48 by pinfall with a Real Deal Rocker.</p><p>

6- In a match that had excellent in-ring action and great heat from the audience, Jimmy Razor defeated Jared Johnson in 15:54 by DQ when Gargantuan and Alligator Smith ran in and hit the 10 Foot Plunge and Jared Johnson locked in the Carolina Crossface...</p><p>

7- And then "War Machine" by Kiss hits as ROB REYNOLDS comes out, wearing a Resistance shirt, and cleans house!</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, TEC-3 (Reilly Patton, Sean Deeley and Cameron Jones) defeated Nigel Svensson and Lethal Intentions in 5:54 when Reilly Patton defeated Nigel Svensson by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.</p><p> </p><p>

Ratings: 3.03</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

EWL Japan Tour Monday- Gunma Hall- Sold Out</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 10:24 when Lucy Stone-McFly defeated Brooke Tyler by submission with a Stone Hold.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Bradley Blaze defeated Alligator Smith, Rob Reynolds and Sayeed Ali in 9:54 when Bradley Blaze defeated Alligator Smith by pinfall with a Dallas Drop.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, DeMarco Enterprises (Ricky DeColt, Austin Smooth and Nigel Svensson) defeated Team Zero Dark Three (Tennessee Darkness, Codename: Deadshot and Codename: Frost) in 10:25 when Nigel Svensson defeated Codename: Deadshot by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

4- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Theocracy (Gargantuan, Acid II and The Samoan Charger) defeated The Golden Boys in a Handicap match in 10:27 when Gargantuan defeated Cam Vessey by pinfall with a Choke Slam. During the match we also had Jared Johnson run in and attack Cam Vessey. (Jared Johnson refused to tag with his group, to their chagrin)</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Resistance (David Stone, Jimmy Razor and Kamikaze) defeated The Brunch Club (Julius Moor, American Elemental II and Garry the Bard) in 10:01 when Jimmy Razor defeated Garry the Bard by submission with a Figure Seven.</p><p>

6- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, TEC-3 (Cameron Jones, Reilly Patton and Sean Deeley) defeated Team Baja Heat (Amazing Fire Fly, California Love Machine and Frankie-Boy Fernandes) in 14:44 when Reilly Patton defeated California Love Machine by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.</p><p>

7- The Standings are updated.</p><p> </p><p>

Grade: C-</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>EWL Japan Tour Tuesday- Ibaraki Community Hall- 640</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 6:22 when Golden Delicious defeated Ariel Breaks by pinfall with a Melbourne Surprise.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Rob Reynolds defeated Alligator Smith, Bradley Blaze and Sayeed Ali in 9:40 when Rob Reynolds defeated Alligator Smith by pinfall with a Real Deal Rocker.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Theocracy (Gargantuan, Acid II and The Samoan Charger) defeated Team Zero Dark Three (Tennessee Darkness, Codename: Deadshot and Codename: Frost) in 9:56 when Gargantuan defeated Tennessee Darkness by pinfall with a Choke Slam.</p><p>

4- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, DeMarco Enterprises (Austin Smooth, Nigel Svensson and Ricky DeColt) defeated The Brunch Club (Garry the Bard, American Elemental II and Julius Moor) in 10:29 when Nigel Svensson defeated Julius Moor by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Golden Triangle (Cam Vessey, Jake Idol and Jared Johnson) defeated Team Baja Heat (Amazing Fire Fly, California Love Machine and Frankie-Boy Fernandes) in 10:21 when Jared Johnson defeated California Love Machine by submission with a Carolina Crossface.</p><p>

6- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, TEC-3 (Cameron Jones, Reilly Patton and Sean Deeley) drew with The Resistance (David Stone, Jimmy Razor and Kamikaze) in 14:49 when the match descended into chaos after Gargantuan and Alligator Smith became involved.</p><p>

7- Updated Standings</p><p> </p><p>

Grade: D</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>EWL Japan Tour Wednesday- Ibaraki- 643</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Velvet Suarez won a battle royal in 10:26. The other members of the 'final four' were Nadia Snow, Lucy Stone-McFly and Lily Snyder, with Nadia Snow being the final elimination. Velvet Suarez got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Sayeed Ali defeated Bradley Blaze, Rob Reynolds and Alligator Smith in 9:52 when Sayeed Ali defeated Alligator Smith by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Golden Triangle (Jared Johnson, Cam Vessey and Jake Idol) defeated Team Zero Dark Three (Tennessee Darkness, Codename: Deadshot and Codename: Frost) in 9:39 when Jared Johnson defeated Tennessee Darkness by submission with a Carolina Crossface.</p><p>

4- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Resistance (David Stone, Jimmy Razor and Kamikaze) defeated DeMarco Enterprises (Austin Smooth, Nigel Svensson and Ricky DeColt) in 10:24 when Jimmy Razor defeated Ricky DeColt by pinfall with a Karma Code Alpha.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Team Baja Heat (Amazing Fire Fly, California Love Machine and Frankie-Boy Fernandes) defeated The Brunch Club (American Elemental II, Julius Moor and Garry the Bard) in 10:03 when Amazing Fire Fly defeated Garry the Bard by pinfall with a Sky High Fire Fly.</p><p>

6- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Theocracy (Gargantuan, The Samoan Charger and Acid II) defeated TEC-3 (Cameron Jones, Reilly Patton and Sean Deeley) in 14:39 when Gargantuan defeated Reilly Patton by pinfall with a Choke Slam.</p><p>

7- Updated Standings</p><p> </p><p>

<strong> SNF Week 2- Centerpiece Bridge- SOLD OUT</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 5:40 when Lucy Stone-McFly defeated Brooke Tyler by submission with a Stone Hold.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Austin Smooth, Cam Vessey, Nigel Svensson, Ricky DeColt and The Samoan Charger defeated American Elemental II, California Love Machine, Frankie-Boy Fernandes, Garry the Bard and Julius Moor in 5:57 when Nigel Svensson defeated Julius Moor by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

1- Rob Reynolds is backstage with his tag partner Cameron Jones, telling him there's room for him in the Resistance, and hands CJ a Resistance shirt.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Jake Idol defeated Reilly Patton in 6:25 by pinfall with a Reality Check.</p><p>

3- Christian Faith announces that Rob Reynolds will face Jared Johnson at Ride The Storm, to prove the power of the Theocracy.</p><p>

4- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jimmy Razor defeated Tennessee Darkness in 6:10 by pinfall with a Double Edge Press.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Bradley Blaze defeated Acid II in 6:46 by pinfall with a Dallas Drop. Bradley Blaze wins the EWL Television title. </p><p>

6- We see Cameron Jones backstage, throwing the Resistance shirt given to him in the trash.</p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Theocracy (Alligator Smith, Gargantuan and Jared Johnson) defeated Kamikaze and The JR Shooters in 14:32 when Jared Johnson defeated Kamikaze by submission with a Carolina Crossface, Cameron Jones not making a save.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Sean Deeley, Amazing Fire Fly and David Stone defeated Sayeed Ali and Zero Unit in 5:46 when David Stone defeated Codename: Deadshot by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 3.09</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SNF Week 3- Winsconsin Gardens- 7162</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 5:34 when Foxxy LaRue defeated Lucy Stone-McFly by pinfall with a Flash Head Kick.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Amazing Fire Fly, American Elemental II, California Love Machine, Frankie-Boy Fernandes and Julius Moor defeated Austin Smooth, Codename: Frost, Jared Johnson, Nigel Svensson and Ricky DeColt in 6:11 when American Elemental II defeated Ricky DeColt by pinfall with an American Earth Breaker.</p><p>

1- Christian Faith announces that Saturday Night Fights will be moving to USA Sports 1 and to Friday Nights starting in June, and Pop! Network will be airing a new addition to the EWL TV lineup... EWL Kusanagi, a weekly show held in Japan</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Bradley Blaze defeated Codename: Deadshot in 6:05 by pinfall with a Dallas Drop. Bradley Blaze makes defence number 1 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Sayeed Ali and The Golden Boys defeated TEC-3 (Cameron Jones, Reilly Patton and Sean Deeley) in 6:02 when Jake Idol defeated Reilly Patton by pinfall with a Reality Check.</p><p>

4- Theocracy promo</p><p>

5- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Gargantuan defeated Garry the Bard in 5:39 by pinfall with a Choke Slam.</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Resistance (Jimmy Razor, David Stone and Rob Reynolds) defeated The Theocracy (Alligator Smith, The Samoan Charger and Acid II) in 15:07 when Jimmy Razor defeated Acid II by pinfall with a Karma Code Alpha.</p><p>

7- Jimmy Razor cut a promo telling the Theocracy their reign is almost over!</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated Tennessee Darkness in 5:37 by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 3.06</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

SNF Week 4 - Lowe Ballroom (North West)- SOLD OUT</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 5:53 when Ariel Breaks defeated Foxxy LaRue by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Austin Smooth, Codename: Frost, Ricky DeColt, Sayeed Ali and Tennessee Darkness defeated American Elemental II, Frankie-Boy Fernandes, Garry the Bard, Julius Moor and Kamikaze in 5:58 when Austin Smooth defeated Julius Moor by submission with a Smooth Hold.</p><p>

1- The Resistance cut a promo.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Bradley Blaze defeated Nigel Svensson in 6:06 by pinfall with a Dallas Drop. Bradley Blaze makes defence number 2 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

3- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jimmy Razor defeated Codename: Deadshot in 5:35 by pinfall with a Karma Code Alpha.</p><p>

4- Christian Faith had an interview hyping the upcoming singles match between his client Jared Johnson and Rob Reynolds.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action and average heat, David Stone, Reilly Patton and Sean Deeley defeated The Theocracy (Alligator Smith, Acid II and The Samoan Charger) in 7:19 when David Stone defeated Alligator Smith by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The JR Shooters defeated Gargantuan and Jared Johnson in 15:09 when Rob Reynolds defeated Gargantuan by pinfall with a Shotgun Surgery.</p><p>

7- The JR Shooters cut a promo hyping Rob Reynolds vs Jared Johnson.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Amazing Fire Fly and California Love Machine defeated The Golden Boys in 6:09 when California Love Machine defeated Cam Vessey by pinfall with a LAX Departure.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 3.11</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Overall Japan 6-Man Challenge Standings</strong></p><p>

1 The Theocracy 12 Pts (clinched)</p><p>

2 The Golden Triangle 8 Pts</p><p>

2 The Resistance 8 Pts</p><p>

3 Team Baja Heat 6 Pts</p><p>

3 DeMarco Enterprises 6 Pts</p><p>

6 TEC-3 5 Pts</p><p>

7 The Brunch Club 2 Pts (out of running)</p><p>

8 Team Zero Dark Three 0 Pts (out of running)</p><p> </p><p>

2 Points For A Win by Pin or Submission - 1 For A Draw or win by DQ/Countout - 0 For A Loss</p><p>

Top 4 At End Of Round Robin Stage Advance To Playoffs </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Playoff Scenarios:</strong></p><p>

The Resistance: Clinches with win</p><p>

The Golden Triangle: Clinches with win</p><p>

TEC-3: Clinches with win and loss by both Baja Heat and DeMarco Enterprises</p><p>

Baja Heat: Clinches with win and loss by DeMarco Enterprises</p><p>

DeMarco Enterprises: Clinches with win and loss by Baja Heat</p><p>

4-Way Tiebreaker: Both Baja Heat and DeMarco Enterprises Win and Golden Triangle loses</p><p>

3-Way Tiebreaker: Both Baja Heat and DeMarco Enterprises Win and Golden Triangle wins</p><p>

2-Way Tiebreaker: Baja Heat, DeMarco Enterprises, and TEC-3 all lose</p>

<p><strong>EWL Ride The Storm 2025</strong></p><p>

Sunday Week 3 May 2025</p><p>

Live on PPV at the Oregon Gardens 11,783</p><p> </p><p>

1- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, DeColt and Svensson defeated The Fireplugs in 9:44 when Nigel Svensson defeated Amazing Fire Fly by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

2- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue and Golden Delicious defeated Lucy Stone-McFly, Lily Snyder and Velvet Suarez in 6:20 when Golden Delicious defeated Lily Snyder by pinfall with a Melbourne Surprise.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Cameron Jones defeated Tennessee Darkness in 6:07 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Reilly Patton and Sean Deeley defeated Zero Unit in 5:50 when Reilly Patton defeated Codename: Deadshot by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Austin Smooth defeated American Elemental II in 6:28 by pinfall with a Fireman's Carry Cutter.</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Sayeed Ali and The Golden Boys defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes, Garry the Bard and Julius Moor in 7:45 when Jake Idol defeated Julius Moor by pinfall with a Reality Check.</p><p>

7- In a match that had some good action but non-existent crowd heat, Ariel Breaks defeated Nadia Snow in 6:12 by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

8- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, California Love Machine defeated The Samoan Charger in 9:31 by pinfall with a LAX Departure. California Love Machine makes defence number 2 of his EWL Hardcore title. </p><p>

9- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Acid II defeated Kamikaze in 10:10 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb.</p><p>

10- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Hellcat Hernandez defeated Sandra Shine in 9:40 by pinfall with a Running Bulldog. Hellcat Hernandez makes defence number 3 of her EWL Ladies title. </p><p>

11- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Resistance defeated The Giants Among Us in a No DQ match in 14:46 when Jimmy Razor defeated Alligator Smith by pinfall with a Public Execution onto a chair. The Resistance make defence number 3 of their EWL World Tag Team titles. </p><p>

12- A video plays hyping Rob Reynolds vs. Jared Johnson.</p><p>

13- Rob Reynolds makes an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

14- Jared Johnson makes an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

15- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jared Johnson defeated Rob Reynolds in 16:11 by submission with a Carolina Crossface after Cameron Jones pulled the ref out of the ring when Reynolds had him beat following a Real Deal Rocker. Jared Johnson makes defence number 4 of his EWL World Heavyweight title. </p><p> </p><p>

Praise: Rob Reynolds, Jared Johnson, Gargantuan</p><p>

Buyrate: 2.35</p><p> </p><p>

--------</p><p>

Damn. Gargantuan took a dropkick to the floor from David and injured his tailbone during the fall. He'll be out until the PPV. </p><p> </p><p>

But I can work around that.</p>

<p><strong>EWL Saturday/Friday Night Fights - Japan Tour - Kusanagi May-June 2025</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

EWL Saturday Night Fights (Last night on Pop!)- Minnesota Coliseum- 7,757</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 9:47 when Brooke Tyler defeated Lily Snyder by submission with a Brooke Breaker.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Cam Vessey, Jake Idol, Jared Johnson, Nigel Svensson and Sayeed Ali defeated Amazing Fire Fly, California Love Machine, Frankie-Boy Fernandes, Garry the Bard and Julius Moor in 5:36 when Jared Johnson defeated Garry the Bard by pinfall with a MDK Powerbomb.</p><p>

1- Christian Faith officially inducts Cameron Jones into The Theocracy</p><p>

2- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, David Stone defeated Codename: Deadshot in 6:08 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Austin Smooth and Ricky DeColt defeated Reilly Patton and Sean Deeley in 6:25 when Austin Smooth defeated Sean Deeley by submission with a Smooth Hold.</p><p>

4- Patton and Deeley are in the ring. Out of nowhere, Gargantuan hits the ring and attacks. The assault is quick and brutal, and leaves both team mates completely destroyed.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Alligator Smith defeated Bradley Blaze in 5:57 by submission with a Full Nelson. Alligator Smith wins the EWL Television title. </p><p>

6- Razor and Reynolds cut a backstage promo promising "a reckoning" for Cameron Jones' betrayal.</p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Rob Reynolds and Jimmy Razor defeated The Theocracy (Cameron Jones, Acid II and The Samoan Charger) in a Handicap match in 14:31 when Rob Reynolds defeated Cameron Jones by pinfall after Acid II hit Jones with an Acid Rain Bomb after Jones missed an elbow drop off the top rope.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, American Elemental II and Kamikaze defeated Codename: Frost and Tennessee Darkness in 6:10 when Kamikaze defeated Tennessee Darkness by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 3.25</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>EWL Japan Tour Monday- Ibaraki Community Center- 709</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 5:46 when Sandra Shine defeated Brooke Tyler by pinfall with a Rise And Shine.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Acid II defeated Bradley Blaze and Sayeed Ali in 10:07 when Acid II defeated Bradley Blaze by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb.</p><p>

3- An announcement is made that due to injuries and defections, The Theocracy contingent is now comprised of Alligator Smith, Cameron Jones and The Samoan Charger; TEC-3 will be replacing Cameron Jones with Rob Reynolds</p><p>

4- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, TEC-3 (Rob Reynolds, Reilly Patton and Sean Deeley) defeated Team Zero Dark Three (Tennessee Darkness, Codename: Deadshot and Codename: Frost) in 10:24 when Rob Reynolds defeated Codename: Frost by pinfall with a Real Deal Rocker.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Golden Triangle (Jared Johnson, Cam Vessey and Jake Idol) defeated The Brunch Club (American Elemental II, Garry the Bard and Julius Moor) in 9:59 when Jared Johnson defeated Garry the Bard by pinfall with a MDK Powerbomb.</p><p>

6- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Theocracy (Alligator Smith, Cameron Jones and The Samoan Charger) defeated DeMarco Enterprises (Ricky DeColt, Austin Smooth and Nigel Svensson) in 9:49 when Cameron Jones defeated Ricky DeColt by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.</p><p>

7- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Resistance (David Stone, Jimmy Razor and Kamikaze) defeated Team Baja Heat (Amazing Fire Fly, California Love Machine and Frankie-Boy Fernandes) in 15:01 when Jimmy Razor defeated Amazing Fire Fly by submission with a Figure Seven.</p><p> </p><p>

Final Japan 6-Man Challenge Round Robin Standings</p><p>

1 The Theocracy 14 Pts</p><p>

2 The Golden Triangle 10 Pts</p><p>

2 The Resistance 10 Pts</p><p>

4 TEC-3 7 Pts</p><p>

5 Team Baja Heat 6 Pts</p><p>

5 DeMarco Enterprises 6 Pts</p><p>

7 The Brunch Club 2 Pts</p><p>

8 Team Zero Dark Three 0 Pts</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>EWL Japan Tour Tuesday- Ibaraki Community Hall- 557</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 9:42 when Lucy Stone-McFly defeated Foxxy LaRue by pinfall with a Delorean Driver.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Nigel Svensson won a battle royal in 9:41. The other members of the 'final four' were American Elemental II, Acid II and Austin Smooth, with American Elemental II being the final elimination. American Elemental II got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p>

3- Recap of the tournament</p><p>

4- In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, The Theocracy (Alligator Smith, Cameron Jones and The Samoan Charger) defeated TEC-3 (Rob Reynolds, Reilly Patton and Sean Deeley) in 14:56 when Cameron Jones defeated Reilly Patton by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Resistance (David Stone, Jimmy Razor and Kamikaze) defeated The Golden Triangle (Jared Johnson, Cam Vessey and Jake Idol) in 15:17 when Jimmy Razor defeated Jared Johnson by submission with a Figure Seven.</p><p>

6- Hype of the debut of the Kusanagi show</p><p> </p><p>

Kusanagi Week 1- Gunma Hall- Sold Out</p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Lucy Stone-McFly and Sandra Shine defeated Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 6:04 when Sandra Shine defeated Nadia Snow by pinfall with a Rise And Shine.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, American Elemental II, Frankie-Boy Fernandes, Garry the Bard, Julius Moor and Reilly Patton defeated Austin Smooth, Cam Vessey, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt and Sayeed Ali in 5:56 when Reilly Patton defeated Sayeed Ali by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Acid II, Rob Reynolds and Bradley Blaze defeated Nigel Svensson, Jake Idol and Tennessee Darkness in 6:11 when Bradley Blaze defeated Jake Idol by pinfall with a Dallas Drop.</p><p>

1- Recap of the 6-Man Challenge</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, California Love Machine and Amazing Fire Fly defeated Zero Unit in 5:33 when Amazing Fire Fly defeated Codename: Deadshot by pinfall with a Sky High Fire Fly.</p><p>

3- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Velvet Suarez, Ariel Breaks and Lily Snyder defeated Foxxy LaRue, Brooke Tyler and Golden Delicious in 5:56 when Ariel Breaks defeated Golden Delicious by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

4- Recap of Gargantuan's beat down of Sean Deeley, causing the Massachusetts Athletic Commission to suspend Gargantuan until No Half Measures.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Resistance (Jimmy Razor, David Stone and Kamikaze) defeated The Theocracy (Alligator Smith, Cameron Jones and The Samoan Charger) in 14:55 when Jimmy Razor defeated The Samoan Charger by submission with a Sonnenblume. Kamikaze and The Resistance win the EWL Six-Man Challenge Cup titles. </p><p> </p><p>

Grade: C</p><p>

Rating: 2.49</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>FNF Week 1 on USA Sports 1- Virginia Park Fields- 8391</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Lucy Stone-McFly won a battle royal in 9:57. The other members of the 'final four' were Hellcat Hernandez, Foxxy LaRue and Velvet Suarez, with Hellcat Hernandez being the final elimination. Hellcat Hernandez got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jake Idol, Jared Johnson, Nigel Svensson, Sayeed Ali and Tennessee William defeated Reilly Patton, The Fireplugs and Orange County Connection in 5:52 when Jared Johnson defeated Bradley Blaze by submission with a Carolina Crossface.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Austin Smooth and Ricky DeColt defeated American Elemental II and Garry the Bard in 5:43 when Austin Smooth defeated Garry the Bard by submission with a Smooth Hold.</p><p>

1- We see a vignette for a man flying a prop plane. He calls himself "Rocky Weatherfield, Man of Action" and that he's returning from "finding the Staff of Osiris" and is going to soon be headed to EWL. "But first, I have to fight this **** who is on the wing of my plane."</p><p>

2- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, David Stone defeated Cam Vessey in 6:13 by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.</p><p>

3- Razor and Acid cut a backstage promo, Acid II officially joining The Resistance</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jimmy Razor and Kamikaze defeated The Overlords (Deadshot and Frost into supervillains) in 6:04 when Jimmy Razor defeated Doctor Frost by pinfall with a Requiem Orchestra.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Alligator Smith defeated Julius Moor in 8:17 by submission with a Full Nelson. Alligator Smith makes defence number 1 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

6- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Cameron Jones and The Samoan Charger defeated Acid II and Rob Reynolds in 15:08 when Cameron Jones defeated Acid II by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.</p><p>

7- Jared Johnson attacks Acid II in the ring, and leaves him down and out.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 7.73</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kusanagi Week 2- Gunma Hall- Sold Out</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 6:16 when Hellcat Hernandez defeated Sandra Shine by pinfall with a Running Bulldog.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Austin Smooth, Cam Vessey, Ricky DeColt, Sayeed Ali and The Samoan Charger defeated Amazing Fire Fly, Bradley Blaze, Reilly Patton, Rocky Weatherfield and Sean Deeley in 6:29 when The Samoan Charger defeated Reilly Patton by pinfall with a Crash Test.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Acid II, California Love Machine, Rob Reynolds and Frankie-Boy Fernandes defeated Cameron Jones, Jake Idol, Nigel Svensson and Tennessee William in 6:25 when Acid II defeated Cameron Jones by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb.</p><p>

1- Various hype videos and ads for FNF</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, David Stone and Kamikaze defeated The Overlords in 6:26 when Kamikaze defeated Doctor Frost by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash.</p><p>

3- Recap videos for FNF</p><p>

4- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Jimmy Razor defeated American Elemental II in 6:01 by pinfall with a Manhattan Surfboard.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Jared Johnson and Alligator Smith defeated Garry the Bard and Julius Moor in 12:54 when Jared Johnson defeated Garry the Bard by pinfall with a MDK Powerbomb.</p><p>

6- Ads for FNF</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: N/A</p><p> </p><p>

(We fell to Cult after the last Kusanagi taping... son of a bitch)</p><p> </p><p>

Pop! called, didn't like the format for my show. I told them if they don't like it, end our contract.</p><p> </p><p>

And they did.</p><p> </p><p>

All according to plan, actually... I'm going back to touring Japan on Tuesdays.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>FNF Week 2- Gorski Ballroom- Sold Out</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 6:24 when Lucy Stone-McFly defeated Nadia Snow by pinfall with a Delorean Driver.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Amazing Fire Fly, American Elemental II, Bradley Blaze, Reilly Patton and Sean Deeley defeated Austin Smooth, Cam Vessey, Jake Idol, Ricky DeColt and Sayeed Ali in 6:28 when Amazing Fire Fly defeated Sayeed Ali by pinfall with a Sky High Fire Fly.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Nigel Svensson defeated Garry the Bard in 5:48 by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

1- Rocky Weatherfield makes an elaborate entrance, where he swings into the ring on a rope.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Rocky Weatherfield defeated Doctor Frost in 5:36 by pinfall with an Implant DDT.</p><p>

3- The Resistance cut a backstage promo.</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Kamikaze defeated Alligator Smith in 7:30 by count out.</p><p>

5- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jimmy Razor defeated Julius Moor in 6:19 by pinfall with a Double Edge Press.</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Theocracy (Jared Johnson, Cameron Jones and The Samoan Charger) defeated The Resistance (David Stone, Acid II and Rob Reynolds) in 15:22 when Jared Johnson defeated Rob Reynolds by submission with a Carolina Crossface after a low blow that the ref missed.</p><p>

7- A video plays hyping Acid II vs. Jared Johnson.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Orange County Connection defeated Deadly Deadshot and Tennessee William in 5:47 when California Love Machine defeated Tennessee William by pinfall with a West Coast Cruise Missile.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 7.43</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

EWL Japan Tour- Saitama Sports Field- 956</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Lucy Stone-McFly won a battle royal in 10:57. The other members of the 'final four' were Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder and Velvet Suarez, with Ariel Breaks being the final elimination. Velvet Suarez got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Jimmy Razor won a battle royal in 15:27. The other members of the 'final four' were Sayeed Ali, Bradley Blaze and Tennessee William, with Sayeed Ali being the final elimination. Tennessee William got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Golden Boys defeated Orange County Connection in 9:35 when Cam Vessey defeated California Love Machine by pinfall with a Gold Rush.</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action and average heat, DeMarco Enterprises (Austin Smooth, Ricky DeColt and Nigel Svensson) defeated The Brunch Club (Julius Moor, American Elemental II and Rocky Weatherfield) in 10:04 when Nigel Svensson defeated Rocky Weatherfield by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Theocracy (Jared Johnson, The Samoan Charger, Cameron Jones and Alligator Smith) defeated The Resistance (Acid II, David Stone, Kamikaze and Rob Reynolds) in 14:44 when Jared Johnson defeated Rob Reynolds by submission with a Carolina Crossface.</p><p>

6- Jimmy Razor cuts a backstage promo.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

FNF Week 3 (Go Home)- Huntsville Fairgrounds- SOLD OUT</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 6:06 when Foxxy LaRue defeated Lily Snyder by pinfall with a Flash Head Kick.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Sayeed Ali, Tennessee William and The Golden Boys defeated The Fireplugs and Orange County Connection in 5:42 when Jake Idol defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes by pinfall with a Reality Check.</p><p>

1- A music video is shown to promote the group of Julius Moor, Garry the Bard, American Elemental II and Rocky Weatherfield: The Brunch Club!</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, DeMarco Enterprises (Austin Smooth, Ricky DeColt and Nigel Svensson) defeated The Brunch Club (Garry the Bard, Julius Moor and Rocky Weatherfield) in 6:12 when Nigel Svensson defeated Julius Moor by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

3- A video plays hyping Jimmy Razor vs. Christian Faith.</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Kamikaze defeated American Elemental II and Alligator Smith in 5:41 when Kamikaze defeated Alligator Smith by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash. Kamikaze wins the EWL Television title. </p><p>

5- In a bout that had great heat and good action, Jimmy Razor defeated Christian Faith in 5:37 by submission with a Sonnenblume.</p><p>

6- A video plays hyping Acid II vs. Jared Johnson.</p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Theocracy (Jared Johnson, The Samoan Charger and Cameron Jones) defeated The Resistance (David Stone, Acid II and Rob Reynolds) in 14:52 when Cameron Jones defeated Rob Reynolds by pinfall with a prawn hold and holding the tights.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Reilly Patton and Sean Deeley defeated The Overlords in 6:12 when Reilly Patton defeated Doctor Frost by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.</p><p> </p><p>

Grade: B+</p><p>

Rating: 8.01</p>

<p>EWL No Half Measures 2025</p><p>

Sunday Week 3 June 2025</p><p>

Live on PPV at The Dust Bowl, 11,268 Attending</p><p> </p><p>

1- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Brunch Club (Julius Moor, Garry the Bard, Rocky Weatherfield and American Elemental II) defeated Jake Idol, Tennessee William and The Overlords in 6:02 when American Elemental II defeated Jake Idol by pinfall with an American Earth Breaker.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious and Nadia Snow in 5:53 when Ariel Breaks defeated Nadia Snow by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

3- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Reilly Patton defeated Austin Smooth in 9:37 by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.</p><p>

4- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Alligator Smith and The Samoan Charger defeated The Fireplugs in 9:51 when Alligator Smith defeated Amazing Fire Fly by submission with a Full Nelson.</p><p>

5- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Sayeed Ali defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes in 6:12 by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver after a distraction from Ms. DeMarco.</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated California Love Machine and Cam Vessey in 15:02; the order of elimination was Cam Vessey first, and then California Love Machine. Kamikaze wins the EWL Hardcore title. </p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Gargantuan defeated Sean Deeley in 6:19 by stoppage after multiple Choke Slams, causing Deeley to be eventually taken out via a stretcher.</p><p>

8- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Hellcat Hernandez defeated Lily Snyder in 10:22 by pinfall with a Running Bulldog. Hellcat Hernandez makes defence number 4 of her EWL Ladies title. </p><p>

9- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Rob Reynolds defeated Cameron Jones in an I Quit match in 14:57 by submission by wrapping an extension cord around Cameron's throat.</p><p>

10- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, DeColt and Svensson defeated The Resistance in 14:46 when Nigel Svensson defeated David Stone by pinfall with a running knee. DeColt and Svensson win the EWL World Tag Team titles.</p><p>

11- A video plays hyping Acid II vs. Jared Johnson.</p><p>

12- Acid II makes an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

13- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Jared Johnson defeated Acid II in 15:14 by submission with a Carolina Crossface. Jared Johnson makes defence number 5 of his EWL World Heavyweight title. </p><p> </p><p>

Praise: Jared Johnson, Acid II, David Stone</p><p>

Buyrate: 2.63</p>

<p><strong>EWL FNF/Japan Tour June-July 2025</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Japan Tour Week 1- Ibaraki Community Hall</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Velvet Suarez won a battle royal in 9:54. The other members of the 'final four' were Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly and Brooke Tyler, with Lily Snyder being the final elimination. Velvet Suarez got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, The Masked Shooter and The Fireplugs defeated Tennessee William and The Overlords in 6:03 when The Masked Shooter defeated Tennessee William by submission with a Seated Stretch Armbar.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Brunch Club (Julius Moor, Garry the Bard, American Elemental II and Rocky Weatherfield) defeated DeMarco Enterprises (Austin Smooth, Ricky DeColt, Nigel Svensson and Sayeed Ali) in 15:30 when Julius Moor defeated Austin Smooth by pinfall with a Charging Tackle.</p><p>

4- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Theocracy (Cameron Jones, Jared Johnson and The Samoan Charger) defeated The Resistance (Acid II, Kamikaze and Rob Reynolds) in 15:08 when The Samoan Charger defeated Acid II by pinfall with a Crash Test.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Resistance defeated The Giants Among Us, The Golden Boys and Orange County Connection in 15:07; the order of elimination was Orange County Connection first, then The Giants Among Us, and finally The Golden Boys.</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

FYI: "The Masked Shooter" is Sean Deeley</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

FNF Week 1- Centerpiece Bridge- SOLD OUT</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 9:53 when Ariel Breaks defeated Foxxy LaRue by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Alligator Smith, Cam Vessey, Cameron Jones, Jake Idol and The Samoan Charger defeated Julius Moor, The Fireplugs and Orange County Connection in 5:54 when Jake Idol defeated Bradley Blaze by pinfall with a Reality Check.</p><p>

1- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, DeMarco Enterprises (Ricky DeColt, Nigel Svensson and Sayeed Ali) defeated The Brunch Club (Garry the Bard, American Elemental II and Rocky Weatherfield) in 6:17 when Nigel Svensson defeated Garry the Bard by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock. During the match we also had Tennessee William run in and attack Garry.</p><p>

2- Garry the Bard is being attacked by Tennessee William in the ring. Seeing the assault, The Masked Shooter comes running in and chases Tennessee William off, saving Garry from a serious beating.</p><p>

3- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jared Johnson defeated The Masked Shooter in 6:21 by submission with a Carolina Crossface.</p><p>

4- Jimmy Razor cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Gargantuan.</p><p>

5- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated Austin Smooth in 7:25 by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash. Kamikaze makes defence number 1 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Jimmy Razor defeated Gargantuan in 15:19 by submission with a Sonnenblume.</p><p>

7- The Resistance challenge the Theocracy to a Patriot Games match; every member of the Resistance puts their career on the line, if they win, the Theocracy must disband and Christian Faith resigns as commissioner!</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Resistance (Acid II, David Stone and Rob Reynolds) defeated Tennessee William and The Overlords in 5:33 when David Stone defeated Doctor Frost by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 7.70</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Japan Tour Week 2- Ibaraki Community Hall- Sold Out</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 9:48 when Nadia Snow defeated Sandra Shine by pinfall with a Snow Ball.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Deadly Deadshot, Doctor Frost, Jake Idol, Nigel Svensson and Tennessee William defeated American Elemental II, Rocky Weatherfield, The Masked Shooter, Amazing Fire Fly and Bradley Blaze in 11:18 when Jake Idol defeated Rocky Weatherfield by pinfall with a Reality Check.</p><p>

3- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Alligator Smith, Austin Smooth, Cam Vessey, Cameron Jones and Sayeed Ali defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes, Garry the Bard, Kamikaze, Acid II and California Love Machine in 15:12 when Alligator Smith defeated Garry the Bard by submission with a Full Nelson.</p><p>

4- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt and The Samoan Charger defeated Julius Moor, Rob Reynolds and The Resistance in 15:02 when Jared Johnson defeated Jimmy Razor by submission with a Carolina Crossface.</p><p>

5- Jimmy Razor cuts a backstage promo.</p><p>

6- Christian Faith cuts a backstage promo.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

FNF Week 2- President's Hall- SOLD OUT</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Hellcat Hernandez won a battle royal in 9:59. The other members of the 'final four' were Lucy Stone-McFly, Golden Delicious and Foxxy LaRue, with Lucy Stone-McFly being the final elimination. Golden Delicious got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Acid II, American Elemental II, Bradley Blaze, Frankie-Boy Fernandes and Rob Reynolds defeated Cam Vessey, Jake Idol, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt and Sayeed Ali in 5:44 when American Elemental II defeated Jake Idol by pinfall with an American Earth Breaker.</p><p>

1- The Resistance cut a promo hyping their upcoming match with The Giants Among Us.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Brunch Club (Julius Moor, Garry the Bard and The Masked Shooter) defeated DeMarco Enterprises (Austin Smooth, Nigel Svensson and Tennessee William) in 5:52 when The Masked Shooter defeated Tennessee William by submission with a Front Choke Lock.</p><p>

3- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Samoan Charger defeated Rocky Weatherfield in 6:03 by pinfall with a Crash Test.</p><p>

4- Christian Faith cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Jimmy Razor.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated Cameron Jones in 6:58 by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash. Kamikaze makes defence number 2 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Resistance defeated The Giants Among Us in 15:14 when Jimmy Razor defeated Gargantuan by submission with a Sonnenblume.</p><p>

7- The Resistance are celebrating their victory in the ring. Jared Johnson, Cameron Jones and The Samoan Charger run in and attack, beating them down into the mat.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, California Love Machine and Amazing Fire Fly defeated The Overlords in 5:59 when Amazing Fire Fly defeated Deadly Deadshot by pinfall with a Sky High Fire Fly.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 7.76</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Japan Tour Week 3- Saitama Sports Field- 1590</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 10:11 when Ariel Breaks defeated Foxxy LaRue by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, The Brunch Club (American Elemental II, Rocky Weatherfield and The Masked Shooter) defeated Jake Idol and The Overlords in 6:28 when American Elemental II defeated Jake Idol by pinfall with an American Earth Breaker.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Frankie-Boy Fernandes and The Fireplugs defeated DeMarco Enterprises (Austin Smooth, Nigel Svensson and Tennessee William) in 10:07 when Amazing Fire Fly defeated Tennessee William by pinfall with a Sky High Fire Fly.</p><p>

4- In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Julius Moor, Garry the Bard and Kamikaze defeated Cam Vessey, Alligator Smith and Sayeed Ali in 9:33 when Kamikaze defeated Alligator Smith by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Acid II, California Love Machine, David Stone, Jimmy Razor and Rob Reynolds defeated Cameron Jones, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt and The Samoan Charger in 14:35 when Jimmy Razor defeated Ricky DeColt by pinfall with a Double Rainbow II.</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

FNF Week 3- Shakeshaft Auditorium- SOLD OUT</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Lucy Stone-McFly won a battle royal in 10:18. The other members of the 'final four' were Hellcat Hernandez, Golden Delicious and Foxxy LaRue, with Hellcat Hernandez being the final elimination. Hellcat Hernandez got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Bradley Blaze, California Love Machine, Frankie-Boy Fernandes, Garry the Bard and Julius Moor defeated Cam Vessey, Cameron Jones, Jake Idol, Jared Johnson and The Samoan Charger in 6:12 when California Love Machine defeated Jake Idol by pinfall with a LAX Departure.</p><p>

1- American Elemental II, Rob Reynolds and The Masked Shooter cut a backstage promo.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Brunch Club (The Masked Shooter, American Elemental II and Rocky Weatherfield) defeated DeMarco Enterprises (Tennessee William, Austin Smooth and Nigel Svensson) in 6:22 when American Elemental II defeated Tennessee William by pinfall with an American Earth Breaker.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated Sayeed Ali in 6:10 by disqualification after Ali hit Kamikaze with a chair. Kamikaze makes defence number 3 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

4- Christian Faith comes out, telling Ali to pin Kamikaze. Ali looks to his manager Ms. DeMarco and she nods, Ali laying on top of Kamikaze. Faith counts to three, and declares Ali the Hardcore Champion. "I am Faith, and my word is law."</p><p>

5- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Amazing Fire Fly defeated Ricky DeColt in 7:20 by pinfall with a Sky High Fire Fly.</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Giants Among Us defeated Acid II and Rob Reynolds in 15:08 when Gargantuan defeated Acid II by pinfall with a Choke Slam.</p><p>

7- Acid II is being attacked by The Giants Among Us in the ring. Seeing the assault, The Resistance come running in and fight them both off, saving Acid from a serious beating.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Resistance defeated The Overlords in 5:49 when Jimmy Razor defeated Doctor Frost by pinfall with a Public Execution.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 7.64</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Japan Tour- Week 4- Saitama Sports Field- 1,570</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 6:02 when Brooke Tyler defeated Sandra Shine by submission with a Brooke Breaker.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Jake Idol and The Overlords defeated The Brunch Club (American Elemental II, Rocky Weatherfield and The Masked Shooter) in 5:44 when Jake Idol defeated The Masked Shooter by pinfall with a Reality Check.</p><p>

3- In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, DeMarco Enterprises (Sayeed Ali, Nigel Svensson and Tennessee William) defeated Garry the Bard and The Fireplugs in 10:30 when Nigel Svensson defeated Garry the Bard by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Cam Vessey, Alligator Smith and Austin Smooth defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes, Kamikaze and Reilly Patton in 10:17 when Alligator Smith defeated Kamikaze by submission with a Full Nelson.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, The Theocracy (Cameron Jones, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson and The Samoan Charger) defeated Acid II, California Love Machine, Julius Moor and Rob Reynolds in 14:44 when Gargantuan defeated Rob Reynolds by pinfall with an Ultimate Backbreaker.</p><p>

6- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Ricky DeColt defeated David Stone and Jimmy Razor in 14:38 when Ricky DeColt defeated Jimmy Razor by pinfall with a DeColt 45.</p><p>

7- Jimmy Razor cuts a backstage promo.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

FNF Week 4 (Go Home)- Laurent Ballroom- SOLD OUT</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious and Nadia Snow in 6:05 when Ariel Breaks defeated Nadia Snow by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Amazing Fire Fly, American Elemental II, Bradley Blaze, Frankie-Boy Fernandes and Reilly Patton defeated Alligator Smith, Austin Smooth, Cameron Jones, Gargantuan and Jake Idol in 6:07 when Reilly Patton defeated Austin Smooth by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.</p><p>

1- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Brunch Club (Julius Moor, Garry the Bard and The Masked Shooter) defeated Cam Vessey and The Overlords in 6:26 when Julius Moor defeated Deadly Deadshot by pinfall with a Charging Tackle.</p><p>

2- Ms. DeMarco had an interview hyping the upcoming TV title bout between her client Sayeed Ali, California Love Machine and Kamikaze.</p><p>

3- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated Sayeed Ali and California Love Machine in 5:53 when Kamikaze defeated Sayeed Ali by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash. Kamikaze makes defence number 4 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

4- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Resistance (Rob Reynolds, Acid II and Jimmy Razor) defeated DeMarco Enterprises (Ricky DeColt, Nigel Svensson and Tennessee William) in 6:02 when Jimmy Razor defeated Tennessee William by submission with a Sonnenblume Deluxe.</p><p>

5- Christian Faith runs into the ring and blasts Razor over the head with a chair.</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jared Johnson and Hellcat Hernandez defeated David Stone and Lucy Stone-McFly in 14:46 when Jared Johnson defeated David Stone by submission with a Carolina Crossface after blatantly cheating.</p><p>

7- Jared refused to let go of the crossface, so Razor ran into the ring and broke it up. As LSM put Hellcat in the Stone Hold, David set Jared up while Razor climbed on the top rope... PUBLIC EXECUTION!</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Samoan Charger defeated Rocky Weatherfield in 6:27 by pinfall with a Crash Test.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 7.70</p>

<p><strong>EWL Patriot Games 2025</strong></p><p>

Sunday Week 3 July 2025</p><p>

Live on PPV from the SOLD OUT Mayor Street Arena</p><p> </p><p>

1- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious and Nadia Snow in 9:52 when Ariel Breaks defeated Brooke Tyler by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

2- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Jake Idol defeated Bradley Blaze in 5:59 by pinfall with a Reality Check.</p><p>

3- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Cam Vessey defeated Amazing Fire Fly and Reilly Patton in 5:47 when Cam Vessey defeated Reilly Patton by pinfall with a Vessey Driver.</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Orange County Connection defeated The Overlords in 10:14 when California Love Machine defeated Doctor Frost by pinfall with a West Coast Cruise Missile.</p><p>

5- "You see us as you want to see us - in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a football player... a minstrel... a patriot... an adventuring archaeologist... and a shoot wrestler. Does that answer your question? Sincerely, the Brunch Club." This monolouge preludes to "Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds as The Brunch Club head to the ring.</p><p>

6- "Smooth Criminal" by Micheal Jackson plays as the clients of DeMarco Enterprises head to the ring.</p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, DeMarco Enterprises (Ricky DeColt, Nigel Svensson, Sayeed Ali, Tennessee William and Austin Smooth) defeated The Brunch Club (American Elemental II, Garry the Bard, Julius Moor, Rocky Weatherfield and The Masked Shooter) in a Patriot Games match in 14:42; American Elemental II was eliminated first (GBH Driver by Ali), then The Masked Shooter (Smooth Hold by Smooth), then Tennessee William (Implant DDT by Rocky), then Rocky Weatherfield (DeColt 45 by DeColt), then Julius Moor (Arm Lock by Svensson), and finally Garry the Bard (Triple Powerbomb/Flying Knee combo by Smooth/Ali/DeColt/Svensson (Svensson was the knee))</p><p>

8- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Hellcat Hernandez defeated Lucy Stone-McFly in a Cage match in 10:14 by a fast-counted pinfall from Christian Faith after using a pipe hidden in her boots. Hellcat Hernandez makes defence number 5 of her EWL Ladies title. </p><p>

9- "V" by Iced Earth signals the entrance of The Resistance</p><p>

10- "Burning Times" by Iced Earth hail The Theocracy.</p><p>

11- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Resistance (Jimmy Razor, David Stone, Kamikaze, Rob Reynolds and Acid II) defeated The Theocracy (Jared Johnson, Alligator Smith, Gargantuan, The Samoan Charger and Cameron Jones) in a Patriot Games match in 29:58; Cameron Jones was eliminated first (Acid Rain Bomb by Acid II), then Acid II (10 Foot Plunge by Giants Among Us), then Alligator Smith (Reverse 450 by Kamikaze), then Kamikaze (Triple Jump Crossbody Countered in Midair by a Crash Test), then The Samoan Charger (Top Rope Real Deal Rocker by Rob Reynolds), then Rob Reynolds (Rollup by Johnson), then Jared Johnson (Public Execution by Razor and Stone), then David Stone (Chokeslam by Gargantuan), and finally Gargantuan (Three Switchblade Kisses followed by a Requiem Orchestra followed by A Lesson In Magic followed by a Double Edge Press by Razor)</p><p> </p><p>

Praise: Gargantuan, David Stone, Christian Faith</p><p>

Buyrate: 2.71</p><p> </p><p>

Lucy injured her elbow during her match, so she's taking time off. Brooke Tyler and Sean Deeley are also having vacations to rest from wear and tear.</p>

<p>Silly Dolphin. Sharknado is a Murder Dragon move.</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

EWL Japan Tour and Friday Night Fights, July-August 2025</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Japan Tour Week 1- Saitama Sports Field- 1467</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 9:54 when Foxxy LaRue defeated Lily Snyder by pinfall with a Flash Head Kick.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, American Elemental II, Bradley Blaze and Rocky Weatherfield defeated Tennessee William and The Overlords in 6:54 when American Elemental II defeated Doctor Frost by pinfall with an American Earth Breaker.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Amazing Fire Fly, Garry the Bard and Reilly Patton defeated Jake Idol and Smooth and Svensson in 9:46 when Amazing Fire Fly defeated Austin Smooth by pinfall with a Sky High Fire Fly.</p><p>

4- In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Julius Moor and Orange County Connection defeated Alligator Smith, Cameron Jones and Sayeed Ali in 10:22 when California Love Machine defeated Sayeed Ali by pinfall with a LAX Departure.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Acid II, David Stone, Jimmy Razor, Kamikaze and Rob Reynolds defeated Cam Vessey, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt and The Samoan Charger in 14:46 when Jimmy Razor defeated The Samoan Charger by pinfall with a Double Rainbow II.</p><p>

6- Jimmy Razor cuts a backstage promo.</p><p>

7- Christian Faith cuts a backstage promo.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>FNF Week 1- Irvine Hall- SOLD OUT</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 5:35 when Ariel Breaks defeated Golden Delicious by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Cameron Jones, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson, Nigel Svensson and The Samoan Charger defeated Acid II, Amazing Fire Fly, Bradley Blaze, Garry the Bard and Julius Moor in 6:12 when Nigel Svensson defeated Bradley Blaze by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

1- Earlier today, Christian Faith was seen wearing a VIP pass, not looking too happy now that he's no longer commissioner.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Sayeed Ali and The Overlords defeated Reilly Patton and Orange County Connection in 5:55 when Sayeed Ali defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver.</p><p>

3- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated Tennessee William in 6:12 by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash. Kamikaze makes defence number 5 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

4- Christian Faith announces that he will now be acting in a strictly figurehead position, handing down edicts from the Board of Directors, and he announces that Jared Johnson's next challenger will be none other than Jimmy Razor. "Now I have to... do my other duties..."</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Golden Boys defeated American Elemental II and Rocky Weatherfield in 6:41 when Jake Idol defeated American Elemental II by pinfall with a Gold Rush.</p><p>

6- We cut to backstage... where Christian Faith is working a concession stand.</p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Razor and Stone defeated Ricky DeColt and Austin Smooth in 14:54 when Jimmy Razor defeated Ricky DeColt by submission with a Sonnenblume.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Rob Reynolds defeated Alligator Smith in 6:11 by pinfall with a Real Deal Rocker.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 8.41</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Japan Tour Week 2- Saitama Sports Field- 1604</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 10:05 when Foxxy LaRue defeated Ariel Breaks by pinfall with a Flash Head Kick.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Tennessee William and The Overlords defeated American Elemental II, Bradley Blaze and Rocky Weatherfield in 6:25 when Doctor Frost defeated Rocky Weatherfield by pinfall with a Snow Storm.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jake Idol and Smooth and Svensson defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes, Garry the Bard and Reilly Patton in 9:50 when Jake Idol defeated Reilly Patton by pinfall with a Reality Check.</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Alligator Smith, Cameron Jones and Sayeed Ali defeated Amazing Fire Fly, Acid II and California Love Machine in 10:01 when Alligator Smith defeated Amazing Fire Fly by submission with a Full Nelson.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Cam Vessey, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt and The Samoan Charger defeated David Stone, Jimmy Razor, Julius Moor, Kamikaze and Rob Reynolds in 16:15 when Jared Johnson defeated Kamikaze by submission with a Carolina Crossface.</p><p>

6- Jimmy Razor cuts a backstage promo.</p><p>

7- Christian Faith cuts a backstage promo.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>FNF Week 2- Virginia Park Fields- 7,963</strong></p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 5:39 when Ariel Breaks defeated Nadia Snow by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Cam Vessey, Cameron Jones, Jared Johnson, Sayeed Ali and Tennessee William defeated Acid II, Amazing Fire Fly, Bradley Blaze, California Love Machine and Julius Moor in 6:23 when Jared Johnson defeated Bradley Blaze by submission with a Carolina Crossface.</p><p>

1- Christian Faith is shown backstage as a janitor</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Reilly Patton and Frankie-Boy Fernandes defeated The Overlords in 5:38 when Reilly Patton defeated Deadly Deadshot by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.</p><p>

3- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Samoan Charger and The Giants Among Us defeated The Brunch Club (Garry the Bard, American Elemental II and Rocky Weatherfield) in 6:06 when Alligator Smith defeated American Elemental II by submission with a Full Nelson.</p><p>

4- Jimmy Razor cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Jared Johnson.</p><p>

5- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jake Idol defeated Kamikaze in 5:51 by pinfall with a Reality Check. Jake Idol wins the EWL Television title. </p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Rob Reynolds and Razor and Stone defeated DeMarco Enterprises (Ricky DeColt, Nigel Svensson and Austin Smooth) in 14:55 when Jimmy Razor defeated Ricky DeColt by submission with a Sonnenblume.</p><p>

7- Jimmy Razor and Jared Johnson are backstage; an argument breaks out, and they start brawling with each other. A host of road agents and staff have to pull them apart.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 8.11</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Japan Tour Week 3- Saitama Sports Field- 1600</strong></p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 10:08 when Ariel Breaks defeated Foxxy LaRue by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, American Elemental II, Bradley Blaze and Rocky Weatherfield defeated Tennessee William and The Overlords in 6:23 when Bradley Blaze defeated Doctor Frost by pinfall with a Dallas Drop.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Amazing Fire Fly, Frankie-Boy Fernandes and Garry the Bard defeated Alligator Smith, Jake Idol and Nigel Svensson in 9:54 when Amazing Fire Fly defeated Alligator Smith by pinfall with a Sky High Fire Fly.</p><p>

4- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Reilly Patton, Acid II and California Love Machine defeated Austin Smooth, Cameron Jones and Sayeed Ali in 9:53 when Reilly Patton defeated Sayeed Ali by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, David Stone, Jimmy Razor, Julius Moor, Kamikaze and Rob Reynolds defeated Cam Vessey, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt and The Samoan Charger in 26:07 when Jimmy Razor defeated The Samoan Charger by pinfall with a Schrodinger's Cat Is Dead.</p><p>

6- Christian Faith cuts a backstage promo.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>FNF Week 3- Virginia Park Fields- 8,074</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Lily Snyder, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Foxxy LaRue, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 5:47 when Lily Snyder defeated Nadia Snow by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Suplex.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jimmy Razor won a battle royal in 9:56. The other members of the 'final four' were The Samoan Charger, David Stone and Gargantuan, with The Samoan Charger being the final elimination. Gargantuan got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p>

1- Christian Faith is backstage stocking the merch table with Jimmy Razor shirts.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Jake Idol defeated Rocky Weatherfield in 5:57 by pinfall with a Reality Check. Jake Idol makes defence number 1 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

3- Tennessee William, wearing street clothes, attacks Rocky Weatherfield in the ring, and leaves him down and out.</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks defeated Golden Delicious in 5:38 by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Reilly Patton defeated Deadly Deadshot in 5:43 by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.</p><p>

6- Jared Johnson cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Jimmy Razor.</p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jared Johnson and Cam Vessey defeated Acid II and Kamikaze in 15:29 when Jared Johnson defeated Acid II by submission with a Carolina Crossface.</p><p>

8- Razor and Johnson stare down in the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 8.23</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Japan Tour Week 4- Saitama Sports Field - 1471</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 10:21 when Hellcat Hernandez defeated Sandra Shine by pinfall with a Running Bulldog.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Tennessee William and The Overlords defeated American Elemental II, Bradley Blaze and Rocky Weatherfield in 5:35 when Tennessee William defeated Rocky Weatherfield by pinfall with a Devil's Crossroad.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Alligator Smith, Jake Idol and Nigel Svensson defeated Amazing Fire Fly, Frankie-Boy Fernandes and Garry the Bard in 10:26 when Nigel Svensson defeated Amazing Fire Fly by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

4- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Cam Vessey, Austin Smooth and Cameron Jones defeated Acid II, Kamikaze and Reilly Patton in 9:33 when Cameron Jones defeated Kamikaze by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt, Sayeed Ali and The Samoan Charger defeated California Love Machine, David Stone, Jimmy Razor, Julius Moor and Rob Reynolds in 24:40 when Gargantuan defeated David Stone by pinfall with an Ultimate Backbreaker.</p><p>

<strong>FNF Week 4 (Go Home)- Evanovich Riverside- 7,968</strong></p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 6:10 when Lucy Stone-McFly defeated Brooke Tyler by pinfall with a Delorean Driver.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Alligator Smith, Cam Vessey, Cameron Jones, Jared Johnson and The Samoan Charger defeated Acid II, Amazing Fire Fly, Bradley Blaze, Rob Reynolds and Rocky Weatherfield in 5:51 when Jared Johnson defeated Amazing Fire Fly by submission with a Carolina Crossface.</p><p>

1- Earlier tonight, Christian Faith is backstage, now as a valet! And we see him having to park the Stone Cousins' car!</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Kamikaze and Orange County Connection defeated Sayeed Ali and The Overlords in 5:44 when California Love Machine defeated Doctor Frost by pinfall with a LAX Departure.</p><p>

3- Ms. DeMarco and Tennessee William cut a backstage promo, William in street clothes.</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, DeMarco Enterprises (Austin Smooth, Nigel Svensson and Tennessee William) defeated The Brunch Club (Julius Moor, Garry the Bard and American Elemental II) in 5:55 when Tennessee William defeated American Elemental II by pinfall with a Devil's Crossroad. William is wearing jeans instead of tights in the match.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Jake Idol defeated Reilly Patton in 6:12 by pinfall with a Reality Check. Jake Idol makes defence number 2 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

6- Jimmy Razor cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Jared Johnson.</p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Razor and Stone defeated Gargantuan and Ricky DeColt in 14:35 when Jimmy Razor defeated Gargantuan by submission with a Sonnenblume.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 8.59</p>

<p><strong>EWL Scars of Victory 2025</strong></p><p>

Sunday Week 3 August 2025</p><p>

Live on PPV at the SOLD OUT Mayor Street Arena</p><p> </p><p>

1. In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Tennessee William defeated Garry the Bard in 6:27 by pinfall with a Devil's Crossroad.</p><p>

2. In a bout that featured great action and average heat, David Stone and Rob Reynolds defeated The Overlords in 5:50 when David Stone defeated Doctor Frost by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch.</p><p>

3. In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious and Nadia Snow defeated Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 6:08 when Foxxy LaRue defeated Lucy Stone-McFly by pinfall with a Flash Head Kick.</p><p>

4. In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Austin Smooth defeated American Elemental II in 6:11 by pinfall with a Fireman's Carry Cutter.</p><p>

5. In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Giants Among Us defeated Julius Moor and Rocky Weatherfield in 5:34 when Gargantuan defeated Julius Moor by pinfall with a 10 Foot Plunge.</p><p>

6. In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Cameron Jones defeated Reilly Patton in 10:16 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.</p><p>

7. In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Golden Boys defeated Orange County Connection in 14:35 when Jake Idol defeated California Love Machine by pinfall with a Gold Rush.</p><p>

8. In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks defeated Hellcat Hernandez in 9:36 by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral. Ariel Breaks wins the EWL Ladies title. </p><p>

9. In a bout that featured great action and average heat, DeColt and Svensson defeated The Fireplugs in 9:50 when Nigel Svensson defeated Bradley Blaze by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock. DeColt and Svensson make defence number 1 of their EWL World Tag Team titles. </p><p>

10. In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Samoan Charger defeated Acid II in 14:36 by pinfall with a Crash Test.</p><p>

11. In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Sayeed Ali defeated Kamikaze in 10:14 by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver. Sayeed Ali makes defence number 1 of his EWL Hardcore title. </p><p>

12. A video plays hyping Jimmy Razor vs. Jared Johnson.</p><p>

13. Jimmy Razor makes an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

14. Jared Johnson makes an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

15. In a match that had excellent in-ring action and a good crowd, Jimmy Razor defeated Jared Johnson in 24:41 by pinfall with a Crisis Cradle. Jimmy Razor wins the EWL World Heavyweight title. </p><p> </p><p>

Praise: Jared Johnson, Sayeed Ali, Kamikaze</p><p>

Buyrate: 2.65</p>

<p><strong>EWL Japan Tour and Friday Night Fights August-September 2025</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

Japan Tour Week 1- Saitama Sports Field</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 10:27 when Ariel Breaks defeated Brooke Tyler by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, The Brunch Club (The Masked Shooter, American Elemental II and Garry the Bard) defeated Nigel Svensson and The Overlords in 5:41 when The Masked Shooter defeated Doctor Frost by submission with a Front Choke Lock.</p><p>

3- In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Julius Moor, Bradley Blaze and Rocky Weatherfield defeated Alligator Smith, Austin Smooth and Tennessee William in 9:45 when Rocky Weatherfield defeated Alligator Smith by pinfall with an Implant DDT.</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Kamikaze and Orange County Connection defeated Cameron Jones and The Golden Boys in 10:18 when California Love Machine defeated Jake Idol by pinfall with a LAX Departure.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Acid II, Amazing Fire Fly, David Stone and Reilly Patton defeated Gargantuan, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt and Sayeed Ali in 14:40 when Amazing Fire Fly defeated Ricky DeColt by pinfall with a Sky High Fire Fly.</p><p>

6- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Rob Reynolds defeated Jimmy Razor and The Samoan Charger in 15:24 when Rob Reynolds defeated Jimmy Razor by pinfall with a Real Deal Rocker.</p><p>

Grade: C- </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

FNF Week 1- Laurent Ballroom - SOLD OUT</strong></p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Foxxy LaRue, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 6:25 when Hellcat Hernandez defeated Velvet Suarez by pinfall with a Running Bulldog.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jared Johnson won a battle royal in 10:17. The other members of the 'final four' were Gargantuan, Sayeed Ali and The Samoan Charger, with Gargantuan being the final elimination. Gargantuan got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p>

1- Jimmy Razor, David Stone and Rob Reynolds announce that they are forming an alliance dedicated to keeping groups like The Theocracy from dominating EWL, The Vanguard.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Jimmy Razor and Rob Reynolds defeated The Overlords in 5:56 when Jimmy Razor defeated Doctor Frost by pinfall with a Papercut.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Golden Delicious and Brooke Tyler defeated Lily Snyder and Lucy Stone-McFly in 5:40 when Brooke Tyler defeated Lily Snyder by submission with a Brooke Breaker.</p><p>

4- Christian Faith announces that the EWL office has made a #1 contender's match between David Stone take on Cam Vessey.</p><p>

5- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Jake Idol defeated American Elemental II and The Masked Shooter in 7:55 when Jake Idol defeated American Elemental II by pinfall with a Reality Check. Jake Idol makes defence number 3 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Cam Vessey defeated David Stone in 14:42 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver.</p><p>

7- Vessey looks for another Driver, but Jimmy Razor comes in to make the save.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 8.19</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Japan Tour Week 2- Muroran Hall (Hokkaido)- Sold Out</strong></p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 5:43 when Hellcat Hernandez defeated Velvet Suarez by pinfall with a Running Bulldog.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Nigel Svensson and The Overlords defeated The Brunch Club (Rocky Weatherfield, American Elemental II and Garry the Bard) in 5:50 when Nigel Svensson defeated Garry the Bard by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

3- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Austin Smooth, Tennessee William and Jake Idol defeated Reilly Patton, Bradley Blaze and The Masked Shooter in 9:51 when Jake Idol defeated Reilly Patton by pinfall with a Reality Check.</p><p>

4- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Alligator Smith, Cameron Jones and Sayeed Ali defeated Julius Moor and Orange County Connection in 9:39 when Alligator Smith defeated Julius Moor by submission with a Full Nelson.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt and The Samoan Charger defeated Acid II, Amazing Fire Fly, David Stone and Kamikaze in 15:17 when Jared Johnson defeated Amazing Fire Fly by submission with a Carolina Crossface.</p><p>

6- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Jimmy Razor defeated Rob Reynolds in 15:17 by submission with a Figure Seven.</p><p>

7- Jimmy Razor, Cam Vessey, Brooke Tyler and Rocky Weatherfield cut a backstage promo.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

FNF Week 2- Centerpiece Bridge- Sold Out</strong></p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Lucy Stone-McFly won a battle royal in 10:26. The other members of the 'final four' were Hellcat Hernandez, Brooke Tyler and Foxxy LaRue, with Hellcat Hernandez being the final elimination. Lucy Stone-McFly got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Reilly Patton and Kamikaze defeated American Elemental II and The Masked Shooter, Smooth and Svensson and The Overlords in 10:17; the order of elimination was American Elemental II and The Masked Shooter first, then The Overlords, and finally Smooth and Svensson.</p><p>

1- The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Gargantuan take on The Samoan Charger, the battle of the beasts!</p><p>

2- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, California Love Machine defeated Amazing Fire Fly and Acid II in 6:06 when California Love Machine defeated Amazing Fire Fly by pinfall with a LAX Departure.</p><p>

3- Jimmy Razor, David Stone and Rob Reynolds cut a promo, declaring that DeMarco Enterprises are going to be "tested", and that Stone and Reynolds, calling themselves the Destructive Duo, are putting their names in the ring for the EWL Tag Title hunt.</p><p>

4- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Samoan Charger defeated Gargantuan in 6:17 by pinfall with a Crash Test.</p><p>

5- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Rocky Weatherfield defeated Jake Idol in 6:26 by pinfall with an Implant DDT. Rocky Weatherfield wins the EWL Television title. </p><p>

6- Tennessee William attacks Rocky Weatherfield in the ring, and leaves him down and out.</p><p>

7- Jimmy Razor and Cam Vessey are signing the contract for their title match, Cam sucker punches them and they brawl until they're pulled apart.</p><p>

8- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Dangerous Duo defeated Ricky DeColt and Sayeed Ali in 15:02 when Rob Reynolds defeated Sayeed Ali by pinfall with a Two Man Muscle Buster. (A-rated match!)</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Bradley Blaze, Frankie-Boy Fernandes, Garry the Bard, Jimmy Razor and Julius Moor defeated Alligator Smith, Cam Vessey, Cameron Jones, Jared Johnson and Tennessee William in 14:53 when Jimmy Razor defeated Cameron Jones by submission with a Sonnenblume.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 8.56</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Japan Tour Week 3- Muroran Hall- SOLD OUT</strong></p><p> </p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 5:33 when Lily Snyder defeated Nadia Snow by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Suplex.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, The Brunch Club (Rocky Weatherfield, American Elemental II and Garry the Bard) defeated Nigel Svensson and The Overlords in 5:49 when American Elemental II defeated Doctor Frost by pinfall with an American Earth Breaker.</p><p>

3- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Reilly Patton, Bradley Blaze and The Masked Shooter defeated Alligator Smith, Jake Idol and Tennessee William in 10:30 when The Masked Shooter defeated Jake Idol by submission with a Front Choke Lock.</p><p>

4- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Kamikaze and Orange County Connection defeated Cameron Jones, Sayeed Ali and Austin Smooth in 9:58 when California Love Machine defeated Sayeed Ali by pinfall with a LAX Departure.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Acid II, Amazing Fire Fly, Julius Moor and Rob Reynolds defeated Cam Vessey, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson and Ricky DeColt in 15:22 when Amazing Fire Fly defeated Jared Johnson by pinfall with a Sky High Fire Fly.</p><p>

6- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Jimmy Razor defeated David Stone and The Samoan Charger in 15:30 when Jimmy Razor defeated David Stone by pinfall with a Karma Code Alpha.</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

FNF Week 3- Huntsville Fairgrounds SOLD OUt</strong></p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Hellcat Hernandez won a battle royal in 10:11. The other members of the 'final four' were Golden Delicious, Foxxy LaRue and Nadia Snow, with Golden Delicious being the final elimination. Hellcat Hernandez got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Cameron Jones, Jake Idol, Jared Johnson, Nigel Svensson and The Samoan Charger defeated Acid II, California Love Machine, Frankie-Boy Fernandes, Kamikaze and Reilly Patton in 6:24 when The Samoan Charger defeated California Love Machine by pinfall with a Crash Test.</p><p>

1- The Giants Among Us make an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Giants Among Us defeated American Elemental II and Garry the Bard in 6:07 when Alligator Smith defeated American Elemental II by pinfall with a Ten Foot Plunge</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Cam Vessey defeated Julius Moor in 5:40 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver.</p><p>

4- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Tennessee William defeated The Masked Shooter and Rocky Weatherfield in 7:22 when Tennessee William defeated Rocky Weatherfield by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage. Tennessee William wins the EWL Television title. </p><p>

5- Ms. DeMarco had an interview hyping the upcoming singles match between her client Ricky DeColt and Rob Reynolds next week</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Vanguard (Jimmy Razor, Rob Reynolds and David Stone) defeated DeMarco Enterprises (Ricky DeColt, Sayeed Ali and Austin Smooth) in 15:18 when Jimmy Razor defeated Austin Smooth by pinfall with a Karma Code Alpha.</p><p>

7- Jimmy Razor is celebrating his victory in the ring. Cam Vessey runs in and attacks, beating Razor down into the mat.</p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Fireplugs defeated The Overlords in 6:10 when Bradley Blaze defeated Deadly Deadshot by pinfall with a Five Alarm Fire Bomb.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 8.64</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Japan Tour Week 4- Muroran Hall- SOLD OUT</strong></p><p>

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 5:38 when Hellcat Hernandez defeated Velvet Suarez by pinfall with a Running Bulldog.</p><p>

2- In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Nigel Svensson and The Overlords defeated Bradley Blaze, American Elemental II and Garry the Bard in 6:23 when Nigel Svensson defeated Garry the Bard by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.</p><p>

3- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Austin Smooth, Jake Idol and Tennessee William defeated Kamikaze, Rocky Weatherfield and The Masked Shooter in 10:29 when Tennessee William defeated Rocky Weatherfield by pinfall with a Devil's Crossroad.</p><p>

4- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Alligator Smith, Cameron Jones and Sayeed Ali defeated Julius Moor and Orange County Connection in 9:54 when Cameron Jones defeated Julius Moor by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.</p><p>

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt and The Samoan Charger defeated Acid II, David Stone, Reilly Patton and Rob Reynolds in 14:41 when The Samoan Charger defeated Reilly Patton by pinfall with a Crash Test.</p><p>

6- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Jimmy Razor defeated Amazing Fire Fly in 14:48 by pinfall with a Papercut.</p><p>

Grade: C-</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>FNF Week 4 (Go Home)- Laurent Ballroom- SOLD OUT</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Lucy Stone-McFly won a battle royal in 10:24. The other members of the 'final four' were Foxxy LaRue, Hellcat Hernandez and Lily Snyder, with Foxxy LaRue being the final elimination. Lily Snyder got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Acid II, Garry the Bard, Kamikaze, Reilly Patton and The Masked Shooter defeated Cameron Jones, Jake Idol, Jared Johnson, Nigel Svensson and The Samoan Charger in 5:44 when Acid II defeated Cameron Jones by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb.</p><p>

1- A video plays hyping Rob Reynolds vs. Ricky DeColt.</p><p>

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Rocky Weatherfield and American Elemental II defeated The Overlords in 6:26 when American Elemental II defeated Deadly Deadshot by pinfall with an American Earth Breaker.</p><p>

3- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Tennessee William defeated Julius Moor in 6:20 by pinfall with a Devil's Crossroad. Tennessee William makes defence number 1 of his EWL Television title. </p><p>

4- Jimmy Razor cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Cam Vessey.</p><p>

5- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Razor and Stone defeated Sayeed Ali and Austin Smooth in 7:46 when Jimmy Razor defeated Sayeed Ali by pinfall with a Karma Code Alpha.</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Rob Reynolds defeated Ricky DeColt in 14:54 by count out when DeColt decided to abandon the match.</p><p>

7- A video plays hyping Jimmy Razor vs. Cam Vessey.</p><p>

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Giants Among Us defeated The Fireplugs and Orange County Connection in 10:29; the order of elimination was Orange County Connection first, and then The Fireplugs.</p><p> </p><p>

Rating: 8.44</p>

<p><strong>EWL Beside The Dying Fire 2025</strong></p><p>

Sunday Week 3 September 2025</p><p>

Live on PPV from the SOLD OUT Mayor Street Arena</p><p> </p><p>

1- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Fireplugs defeated The Overlords in 6:30 when Bradley Blaze defeated Doctor Frost by pinfall with a Five Alarm Fire Bomb.</p><p>

2- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Rocky Weatherfield and The Masked Shooter defeated Austin Smooth and Tennessee William in 10:05 when Rocky Weatherfield defeated Tennessee William by pinfall with an Implant DDT.</p><p>

3- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 5:55 when Lucy Stone-McFly defeated Nadia Snow by pinfall with a Delorean Driver.</p><p>

4- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Samoan Charger defeated Reilly Patton in 9:49 by pinfall with a Crash Test.</p><p>

5- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Cameron Jones, Jake Idol and Jared Johnson defeated The Brunch Club (American Elemental II, Garry the Bard and Julius Moor) in 9:36 when Jared Johnson defeated American Elemental II by pinfall with a MDK Powerbomb.</p><p>

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated Acid II and Sayeed Ali in 9:53; the order of elimination was Acid II first, and then Sayeed Ali. Kamikaze wins the EWL Hardcore title. </p><p>

7- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Dangerous Duo defeated The Giants Among Us in 15:01 when Rob Reynolds defeated Gargantuan by pinfall with a Two Man Muscle Buster.</p><p>

8- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks defeated Brooke Tyler in 9:34 by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral. Ariel Breaks makes defence number 1 of her EWL Ladies title. </p><p>

9- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, DeColt and Svensson defeated Orange County Connection in 14:58 when Nigel Svensson defeated California Love Machine by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock. DeColt and Svensson make defence number 2 of their EWL World Tag Team titles. </p><p>

10- A video plays hyping Cam Vessey vs. Jimmy Razor.</p><p>

11- Cam Vessey makes an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

12- Jimmy Razor makes an elaborate entrance.</p><p>

13- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Jimmy Razor defeated Cam Vessey in 19:55 by pinfall with a Double Rainbow Deluxe. Jimmy Razor makes defence number 1 of his EWL World Heavyweight title. </p><p> </p><p>

Praise: Cam Vessey, Ricky DeColt, Nigel Svennson</p><p>

Buyrate: 2.63</p><p> </p><p>

Cam Vessey needs time off, due to a neck injury he got two weeks before the PPV.</p>

EWL Japan Tour/Friday Night Fights September-October 2025

Japan Tour Week 1- Saitama Sports Field 1474 Saitama Sports Field

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 9:45 when Sandra Shine defeated Brooke Tyler by pinfall with a Rise And Shine.

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, The Masked Shooter and Frankie-Boy Fernandes defeated American Elemental II and Garry the Bard and The Overlords in 8:15; the order of elimination was The Overlords first, and then American Elemental II and Garry the Bard.

3- In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Reilly Patton, Rocky Weatherfield and Bradley Blaze defeated DeMarco Enterprises (Austin Smooth, Tennessee William and Nigel Svensson) in 10:21 when Rocky Weatherfield defeated Nigel Svensson by pinfall with an Implant DDT.

4- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Acid II, Amazing Fire Fly and Kamikaze defeated Cameron Jones, Alligator Smith and Jake Idol in 9:57 when Acid II defeated Alligator Smith by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb.

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, California Love Machine, David Stone, Jimmy Razor, Julius Moor and Rob Reynolds defeated Gargantuan, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt, Sayeed Ali and The Samoan Charger in 22:27 when Jimmy Razor defeated Gargantuan by pinfall with a Night At The Opera.

6- Jimmy Razor cuts a backstage promo.

Grace: C-

FNF Week 1- Shakeshaft Auditorium- Sold Out

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 6:15 when Nadia Snow defeated Lucy Stone-McFly by pinfall with a Snow Ball.

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Giants Among Us defeated Orange County Connection and The Fireplugs in 8:02; the order of elimination was The Fireplugs first, and then Orange County Connection.

1- Ms. DeMarco and Tennessee William cut a backstage promo.

2- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Tennessee William defeated American Elemental II in 6:11 by pinfall with a Devil's Crossroad. Tennessee William makes defence number 2 of his EWL Television title.

3- Christian Faith announces that Jimmy Razor's next challenger will be announced tonight.

4- Devil's Night Riot Qualifier: In a match that had some good action and average heat, Reilly Patton defeated Cameron Jones in 5:59 by pinfall with a Cradle Slam.

5- Devil's Night Riot Qualifier: In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jared Johnson defeated The Masked Shooter in 7:23 by submission with a Carolina Crossface.

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Vanguard (Jimmy Razor, David Stone and Rob Reynolds) defeated DeMarco Enterprises (Ricky DeColt, Nigel Svensson and Sayeed Ali) in 15:12 when Jimmy Razor defeated Ricky DeColt by submission with a Sonnenblume.

7- Jimmy Razor is on the ramp when Christian Faith appears in the eagle's nest, telling Razor that it was time to introduce his number one contender, but first... "Jimmy, turn around." Razor turns... and SAMOAN CHARGER BURSTS THROUGH THE CURTAINS, CRASH TEST, JIMMY RAZOR FLIES CLEAR OFF THE STAGE!

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Samoan Charger defeated Rocky Weatherfield in 9:36 by pinfall with a Crash Test.

Rating: 8.27

Japan Tour Week 2- Muroran Hall- SOLD OUT

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 5:45 when Brooke Tyler defeated Ariel Breaks by submission with a Brooke Breaker.

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, American Elemental II and Garry the Bard defeated Bradley Blaze and The Masked Shooter and The Overlords in 7:52; the order of elimination was Bradley Blaze and The Masked Shooter first, and then The Overlords.

3- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, DeMarco Enterprises (Nigel Svensson, Austin Smooth and Tennessee William) defeated Reilly Patton, Kamikaze and Julius Moor in 9:41 when Tennessee William defeated Kamikaze by pinfall with a Devil's Crossroad.

4- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Cameron Jones, Alligator Smith and Jake Idol defeated Rocky Weatherfield, Acid II and Frankie-Boy Fernandes in 9:50 when Alligator Smith defeated Rocky Weatherfield by submission with a Full Nelson.

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt, Sayeed Ali and The Samoan Charger defeated Amazing Fire Fly, California Love Machine, David Stone, Jimmy Razor and Rob Reynolds in 26:12 when The Samoan Charger defeated California Love Machine by pinfall with a Crash Test.

Grade: C

FNF Week 2- Minnesota Coliseum- 7142

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Lucy Stone-McFly won a battle royal in 9:43. The other members of the 'final four' were Brooke Tyler, Velvet Suarez and Lily Snyder, with Brooke Tyler being the final elimination. Lily Snyder got the most eliminations over the course of the match.

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Orange County Connection defeated American Elemental II and Garry the Bard and Austin Smooth and Deadly Deadshot in 7:50; the order of elimination was American Elemental II and Garry the Bard first, and then Austin Smooth and Deadly Deadshot.

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Kamikaze won a battle royal in 9:40. The other members of the 'final four' were Ricky DeColt, The Samoan Charger and Sayeed Ali, with Ricky DeColt being the final elimination. Sayeed Ali got the most eliminations over the course of the match.

1- Kamikaze and Sayeed Ali are backstage; an argument breaks out, and they start brawling with each other. A host of road agents and staff have to pull them apart.

2- Devil's Night Riot Qualifier: In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Julius Moor defeated Doctor Frost in 5:50 by pinfall with a Charging Tackle.

3- Devil's Night Riot Qualifier: In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Acid II defeated Jake Idol in 5:58 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb.

4- Jimmy Razor cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with The Samoan Charger.

5- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Tennessee William defeated Amazing Fire Fly in 7:14 by pinfall with a Devil's Crossroad. Tennessee William makes defence number 3 of his EWL Television title.

6- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Vanguard (Jimmy Razor, David Stone and Rob Reynolds) defeated Jared Johnson and The Giants Among Us in 15:02 when Jimmy Razor defeated Gargantuan by submission with a Sonnenblume.

7- After the match, here comes Samoan Charger, Jimmy's on the apron, CRASH TEST! RAZOR FLIES OFF THE APRON THROUGH THE TIMEKEEPER'S TABLE!

Rating: 8.54

Japan Tour Week 3- Muroran Hall- SOLD OUT

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 9:31 when Ariel Breaks defeated Hellcat Hernandez by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Bradley Blaze and The Masked Shooter defeated American Elemental II and Garry the Bard and The Overlords in 7:42; the order of elimination was The Overlords first, and then American Elemental II and Garry the Bard.

3- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Acid II, Frankie-Boy Fernandes and Julius Moor defeated Alligator Smith, Austin Smooth and Tennessee William in 9:40 when Acid II defeated Alligator Smith by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb.

4- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Amazing Fire Fly, Kamikaze and Reilly Patton defeated Cameron Jones, Jake Idol and Nigel Svensson in 9:58 when Kamikaze defeated Cameron Jones by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash.

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, California Love Machine, David Stone, Jimmy Razor, Rob Reynolds and Rocky Weatherfield defeated Gargantuan, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt, Sayeed Ali and The Samoan Charger in 21:34 when Jimmy Razor defeated The Samoan Charger by pinfall with a Papercut.

Grade: C

FNF Week 3- Huntsville Fairgrounds- Sold Out

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Hellcat Hernandez won a battle royal in 10:25. The other members of the 'final four' were Lucy Stone-McFly, Foxxy LaRue and Golden Delicious, with Lucy Stone-McFly being the final elimination. Hellcat Hernandez got the most eliminations over the course of the match.

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Fireplugs defeated American Elemental II and Garry the Bard and The Overlords in 8:29; the order of elimination was American Elemental II and Garry the Bard first, and then The Overlords.

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Sayeed Ali defeated Julius Moor in 5:57 by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver.

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jared Johnson won a battle royal in 9:58. The other members of the 'final four' were Reilly Patton, Ricky DeColt and Rob Reynolds, with Reilly Patton being the final elimination. Reilly Patton got the most eliminations over the course of the match.

1- Devil's Night Riot Qualifier: In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, California Love Machine defeated Austin Smooth in 6:12 by pinfall with a LAX Departure.

2- Devil's Night Riot Qualifier: In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Alligator Smith defeated Acid II in 6:10 by submission with a Full Nelson.

3- Highlights of the previous Devil's Night Riots are shown.

4- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated Tennessee William in 8:29 when Tennessee William was disqualified when Sayeed Ali ran in and attacked Kamikaze.

5- Sayeed Ali and Kamikaze are in the ring, arguing. Ali finally has enough and attacks him, eventually driving him through a table to make a point. The segment ends with Ali standing above the fallen Kamikaze.

6- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Gargantuan and The Samoan Charger defeated Razor and Stone in 15:05 when The Samoan Charger defeated David Stone by pinfall with a Crash Test.

7- The Samoan Charger attacks Jimmy Razor in the ring, and leaves him down and out.

Rating: 8.72

Japan Tour Week 4- Muroran Hall- Sold Out

(Alligator Smith had a back injury that kept him from competing in this show)

1- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow defeated Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 7:20 when Hellcat Hernandez defeated Ariel Breaks by pinfall with a Running Bulldog.

2- In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, American Elemental II and Garry the Bard defeated Bradley Blaze and The Masked Shooter and The Overlords in 7:31; the order of elimination was The Overlords first, and then Bradley Blaze and The Masked Shooter.

3- In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Jake Idol, Austin Smooth and Tennessee William defeated Acid II, Frankie-Boy Fernandes and Julius Moor in 9:47 when Austin Smooth defeated Acid II by submission with a Smooth Hold.

4- In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Cameron Jones, Sayeed Ali and Nigel Svensson defeated Rocky Weatherfield, Kamikaze and Reilly Patton in 9:45 when Nigel Svensson defeated Kamikaze by submission with a Hyper Extension Arm Lock.

5- In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Gargantuan, Jared Johnson, Ricky DeColt, The Samoan Charger and Christian Faith defeated Amazing Fire Fly, California Love Machine, David Stone, Jimmy Razor and Rob Reynolds in 25:09 when Christian Faith defeated Amazing Fire Fly by submission via sleeper hold.

Grade: C-

FNF Week 4 (Go Home)- McGaw Arena- Sold Out

Dark- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks, Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez defeated Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue, Golden Delicious, Hellcat Hernandez and Nadia Snow in 6:30 when Ariel Breaks defeated Brooke Tyler by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral.

Dark- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jimmy Razor won a battle royal in 9:56. The other members of the 'final four' were Gargantuan, Rob Reynolds and Rocky Weatherfield, with Gargantuan being the final elimination. Jimmy Razor got the most eliminations over the course of the match.

1- A video plays hyping David Stone vs. The Samoan Charger.

2- In an extremely short match, Bradley Blaze defeated Deadly Deadshot in 3:49 by pinfall with a Dallas Drop.

3- In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Tennessee William defeated The Masked Shooter in 5:43 by count out. Tennessee William makes defence number 4 of his EWL Television title.

4- Sayeed Ali cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with Kamikaze.

5- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jared Johnson and Alligator Smith defeated Reilly Patton and Julius Moor and Acid II and California Love Machine in 8:03; the order of elimination was Acid II and California Love Machine first, and then Reilly Patton and Julius Moor.

6- Jimmy Razor cuts a promo hyping up his upcoming match with The Samoan Charger.

7- In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Samoan Charger defeated David Stone in 14:36 by pinfall with a Crash Test.

Dark- In a match that had some good action and average heat, Christian Faith defeated American Elemental II in 6:26 by submission via sleeper hold.

Rating: 9.17

EWL Devil's Night 2025

Sunday Week 3 October 2025

Live on PPV from the SOLD OUT Plum Park

1- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, The Fireplugs defeated The Overlords in 5:56 when Bradley Blaze defeated Doctor Frost by pinfall with a Five Alarm Fire Bomb.

2- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Gargantuan, Austin Smooth and Tennessee William defeated The Brunch Club (The Masked Shooter, American Elemental II and Garry the Bard) in 9:35 when Gargantuan defeated Garry the Bard by pinfall with a Choke Slam.

3- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Rocky Weatherfield defeated Jake Idol in 6:04 by pinfall with an Implant DDT.

4- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Hellcat Hernandez, Brooke Tyler, Foxxy LaRue and Nadia Snow defeated Lily Snyder, Lucy Stone-McFly, Sandra Shine and Velvet Suarez in 9:47 when Hellcat Hernandez defeated Sandra Shine by pinfall with a Running Bulldog.

5- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Cameron Jones defeated Frankie-Boy Fernandes in 10:04 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.

6- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Kamikaze defeated Sayeed Ali in 9:35 by pinfall with a Reverse 460 Splash. Kamikaze makes defence number 1 of his EWL Hardcore title.

7- In a bout that featured great action but not much in the way of heat, Ariel Breaks defeated Golden Delicious in a Briefcase On A Pole match in 9:46 by pinfall with an Ariel Spiral. Ariel Breaks makes defence number 2 of her EWL Ladies title.

8- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Jared Johnson defeated Julius Moor, Alligator Smith, California Love Machine, Acid II and Reilly Patton in a Devil's Night Riot match in 14:58; the order of elimination was Acid II (Missed Acid Rain Bomb on Jared through a table, pin by Jared) first, then Julius Moor (Cradle Shock by Reilly Patton), then Reilly Patton (LAX Departure off a ladder through the announce table by CLM), then California Love Machine (Crucifix by Jared Johnson), and finally Alligator Smith (Chain-assisted Carolina Crossface by Jared Johnson)

9- In a bout that featured great action and average heat, The Dangerous Duo defeated DeColt and Svensson in 15:26 when David Stone defeated Ricky DeColt by submission with a Stone Ankle Stretch. The Dangerous Duo win the EWL World Tag Team titles.

10- A video plays hyping Jimmy Razor vs. The Samoan Charger.

11- The Samoan Charger makes an elaborate entrance.

12- Jimmy Razor makes an elaborate entrance.

13- In a match that had excellent in-ring action and a good crowd, Jimmy Razor defeated The Samoan Charger in a Devil's Night Death Match match in 25:03 when The Samoan Charger was pinned with a Schrodinger's Cat Is Dead off the top rope onto a chair and could not beat a ten count. Jimmy Razor makes defence number 2 of his EWL World Heavyweight title. (A Rated Match!)

Grade: B+

Praise: Samoan Charger, David Stone, Ricky DeColt

Buyrate: 2.91

Archived