Your Companies DVD's

What would be some DVD's you would produce for your company? Like what features, what the name would be, matches, storyline, whatever.

Mine would be with my HGC game.

Title: HGC: Dreams Money Can Buy.

Features:

JK talking about loving wrestling and hitting the jackpot with his software company that allowed hit to start a company.

Rip Chord and Sam Strong's best promos

The Debut of "The Irish Hitman" Rory McCallum and an Interview on why he jumped ship.

"Future is bright" We profile the future stars of HGC including Jack Bruce, I, Butcher (the HGC International), Bryant James (Random gen), Savage Fury, and a few more.

Matches

RDJ and Sam Strong Vs Rip Chord and Charlie Homicide (Rated: 90)

Sam Strong defeated Dread (rated: 90)

Rip Chord defeated Sam Strong to become the first HGC World Champion (Rated 78)

Rip Chord defeated Liberty in a Match of The Year candidate (Rate 97)

Rory McCallum defeated Rip Chord, Sam Strong, and Tyson Baine to win the HGC World Championship (Rated 84)

<p>I'd probably say if you were running a start up company from the very first day they opened I'd probably produce a DVD after the 1st anniversary show chronically all the awesome matches from year one. </p><p>

After 2nd anniversary show produce a DVD called Year 2 </p><p>

And so on for all the following years.</p>

<p>My recently retired, 33-year game would probably have a DVD library of "Best ofs" from each year and individual shows, alongside other compilations:</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>30 Years: The Very Best of GOCW</strong>- A "best of" first released at the 30th Anniversary Show.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>March Mayhem: The Ultimate Tag Team Tournament</strong>- A compilation of the most famous matches from GOCW's random draw tag tournament.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rising Sun: The Best of GOCW's Japan Excursions</strong>- Matches from the never televised "GOCW On The Road" events in Japan during the company's global expansion.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>LSM: The Lucy Stone McFly story</strong>- Retrospective of Lucy Stone-McFly's career.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Remembering Ross Henry</strong>- Retrospective of the late great Ross Henry's career.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Cobra's Nest: The Den of Evil</strong>- Retrospective of the long-running Cobra's Nest stable.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Extreme Generation</strong>- Compilation of memorable "extreme" matches from GOCW's history, including some matches of the unique "Bring Your Own Beaters" match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Barriers Broken: The Story of the Women of GOCW</strong>- Retrospective of the women who regularly competed with men in the world's most successful intergender promotion.</p>

Rising Storms game. It would be like the current WWE DVDs. I will give you guys a example with my first PPV ever.

The Full Collection of 1991 ($100,00):

Royal Rumble 1991 (On the cover: Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior):

Behind (A description and the features):

Relive the annual Royal Rumble event, with Ted DiBiase challenging Ultimate Warrior for the World Heavyweight Championship and 30 Superstars battling to win the Royal Rumble Match, brother.

The 1991 Royal Rumble Match

WWF World Heavyweight Championship Match

Ted DiBiase vs. Ultimate Warrior ©

WWF World Tag Team Championship Match

The Nasty Boys vs. The Hart Foundation ©

Hulk Hogan vs. Mr. Perfect

Rick Martel vs. Jake Roberts

Big Boss Man vs. The Barbarian

And ALSO: Exclusively by getting the entire 1991 collection, watch the Pay-Per-View debut of ''Stunning'' Steve Austin against The Birdman, Koko B. Ware, which happened before the show went on the air!

<p>Playing a WWE watcher game, currently in August 2016 (Started in August 2013). My DVDs would be:</p><p> </p><p>

WWE: The Best PPV Matches of 2014</p><p>

1. Daniel Bryan vs. Damien Sandow (Payback 2014, B+)</p><p>

2. The 2014 Royal Rumble (Royal Rumble 2014, B)</p><p>

3. Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Roman Reigns (Elimination Chamber 2014, B)</p><p>

4. Daniel Bryan and John Cena vs. The Real Americans (Survivor Series 2014, B)</p><p>

5. Daniel Bryan vs. Jeff Hardy (Summerslam 2014, B)</p><p>

6. Chris Jericho vs. Brock Lesnar (Money In The Bank 2014, B)</p><p>

7. Chris Jericho and The Miz vs. Ryback and Kane (Wrestlemania 30, B)</p><p>

8. Dolph Ziggler and Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle and R-Truth (Summerslam 2014, 9. Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton (Wrestlemania 30, B)</p><p>

10. Kurt Angle vs. Kane (Extreme Rules 2014, B)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE: The Best PPV Matches of 2015</p><p>

1. Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena (Survivor Series 2015, B+)</p><p>

2. Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus (Wrestlemania 31, B+)</p><p>

3. Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle (Elimination Chamber 2015, B)</p><p>

4. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kurt Angle (Wrestlemania 31, B)</p><p>

5. Daniel Bryan vs. Kurt Angle (Royal Rumble 2015, B)</p><p>

6. Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk (Summerslam 2015, B)</p><p>

7. Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio (Payback 2015, B)</p><p>

8. Daniel Bryan vs. Darren Young (Elimination Chamber 2015, B)</p><p>

9. Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio (Extreme Rules 2015, B)</p><p>

10. Brock Lesnar vs. Dean Ambrose (Night Of Champions 2015, B)</p>