Wrestling Spirit 3 Review

This game is incredibly boring and offer no incentives. 25 dollars for this crap? Are you serious? The whole design and mechanism is a joke. A completely rushed out game with absolutely no new features from the previous. The whole database architecture is laughable. After you play the demo you will quickly realize this is a step backwards instead of a step forwards. I give it a 1 out of a 10. Definitely one of the worst games I ever played.

<p>Pretty sure you've covered that you hate the game already...</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MisterBdon" data-cite="MisterBdon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He could of done better but it is what it is.There just throwing anything together and hoping it sticks. Oh well that's there loss they may make some money but it doesn't mean nothing if you release a poor quality developed game with little to no effort plus false advertising.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MisterBdon" data-cite="MisterBdon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This game sucks what a let down. I am enjoying a real world mod on WMMA 3 though someone gave it to me for free.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MisterBdon" data-cite="MisterBdon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>this game is horrible...........</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And then there's your multitude of posts bashing TEW2013. If you hate these games so much, just go away.</p>

im just stating the obvious but it seems you both are too busy being kiss asses to Mr. Ryland. everyone is entitled to there own opinion. let me re phrase that. It's a fact and I'm sure other people would agree just look on google. and what I meant by rushed out was releasing a game just for the sake of making a few bucks.

It is not a fact, it's your opinion. I suggest picking up a dictionary and learning the difference. You have bashed TEW2013, TEW2010, and earlier versions of Wrestling Spirit. Why do you keep playing them? This is clearly not the genre for you.

No one is kissing Adam's ass either. I don't really care for CBH or WMMA, but TEW? I've put hundreds, if not thousands of hours into playing it because it's fun for me.

<p>I hated the first Wrestlespirit and wasn't impressed by the demo of the second one either. The whole concept just doesn't interest me.</p><p> </p><p>

So guess what I did? I didn't buy the second one or the third one. It's really that simple.</p>

I no longer care to even comment on this subject as you can see I haven't posted anything since last month. I got my point across. You don't like it then you don't have to reply. No one is putting a gun to your head and making you give a response. I could care less. If you got a problem with someone keeping it real then that's your problem.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ZMAN" data-cite="ZMAN" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I hated the first Wrestlespirit and wasn't impressed by the demo of the second one either. The whole concept just doesn't interest me.<p> </p><p> So guess what I did? I didn't buy the second one or the third one. It's really that simple.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Same thing with me, I knew I would probably dislike the game as well and so I did not even bother to try it. However, you can hardly fault the op in thinking that they might like the newer version.</p><p> </p><p> I really do not think the op is being a troll, I just think (I don't want to put words in their mouth, so this is just my thinking.) that they like myself thought this game would be better than the others in this series.</p>

Archived