Vintage Wrestling

combatmedic

The editing and everything was well done.

I don't know any of these workers honestly, but the manager for Beast Mode had pretty solid mic skills it seems. I didn't like that the Simon dude ripped off Simon Diamond's taunt, but he wasn't too shabby while talking and he sold the match fairly well.

Now for the other match, that Santee dude? If he can wrestle as well as he can talk, well than I'd love to see more of him. He had kind of an understated quality to his promo and I enjoyed it. The clips of the other guy while he was talking was a really nice touch.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37292" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The editing and everything was well done.<p> </p><p> I don't know any of these workers honestly, but the manager for Beast Mode had pretty solid mic skills it seems. I didn't like that the Simon dude ripped off Simon Diamond's taunt, but he wasn't too shabby while talking and he sold the match fairly well.</p><p> </p><p> Now for the other match, that Santee dude? If he can wrestle as well as he can talk, well than I'd love to see more of him. He had kind of an understated quality to his promo and I enjoyed it. The clips of the other guy while he was talking was a really nice touch.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Simon Sez was trained by Simon Diamond, so that explains a lot of the same mannerisms and taunts....He uses them to honor Diamond....</p><p> </p><p> Bruce Santee has been a mainstay on the FL scene for may years, and has said that this is his last year in the business. He has a successful shoot job, and that has kept him from moving up because he always refused WWE Developmental Money when he could make three times as much working 9-5</p>

Bruce cemented his legacy in Florida after fellow FL wrestler Chasyn Rance filed a restraining order against Bruce, because Bruce kept calling out Chasyn and every promotion that booked him because he is a registered sex offender. And because Bruce went on a vendetta to get Rance blackballed in FL

Archived