TNA: Welcome to Dixieland

This will be using Fleisch's Real World Chronicles mod released in December. No real backstory it is basically taking TNA from where it has been IRL.

TNA has made drastic decisions to cut costs (including letting Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff and other names go) and more cost cutting could be coming.

It should be noted in my game world Jeff Jarrett hasn't left TNA...yet but that could be coming.

Basically what I am going to try to do is move TNA forward with their existing roster, add to it where I can, and obviously as the title implies go forward with the Dixie Carter angle since that realistically isn't ending this month at least. I'll see if I can make it interesting or find a good payoff for it.

The end goal is to try to take TNA to profitability and to increase its competition with WWE.

This is my first solo diary since 2006 and my first diary of any kind in nearly 2 years so I hope you guys read it so please bear with me as I get back into the grove of things and try to take TNA on a new direction. Thanks :)

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">TNA Champions</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

TNA World Heavyweight Champion (Recognized by Dixie): Magnus</p><p>

TNA World Heavyweight Champion (Not Recognized by Dixie): AJ Styles</p><p>

TNA X Division Champion: Austin Aries</p><p>

TNA Tag Team Champions: The Bromans</p><p>

TNA Knockout's Champion: Gail Kim</p><p> </p><p>

*The TNA TV title has been deactivated.</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TNA%20Diary/impactwrestling_zpsef57352b.jpg</span><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Week 1 January, 2014 - From Orlando, Florida</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<em>[impact Wrestling opens with a video package highlighting the Jeff Hardy drama from last week and ending with his walking out on Sting. Once the video package airs the show cuts to TNA President Dixie Carter standing in the ring]</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">Dixie:</span></strong> "Last year was a year of big changes for TNA and we tried many different things. Some worked, some didn't. To be honest 2013 was the worst year in the history of this company. It was the worst year of my life but boy did it end on a high note. </p><p> </p><p>

For all of the troubles that some ungrateful ex employees of mine gave me it doesn't matter because 2013 ended just fine by me. And tonight we kick off a brand new year in Dixieland y'all. And it is my pleasure to welcome you to the first Impact Wrestling of 2014!</p><p> </p><p>

We're going to kick off 2014 right with our main event here tonight. You see guys we have ourselves a World Champion that we can be proud of. We have a world champion that works hard, that looks good, is a true gentleman and who has busted his butt here to earn the title he now holds. I am proud that your TNA World Heavyweight Champion is Magnus! </p><p> </p><p>

I am even prouder of him because let me tell you folks what I wanted to do tonight and why that is not happening. You see I wanted to have a championship presentation ceremony befitting the future of our great industry. I was going to spare no expense. There would've been champagne, there would've been confetti, our talent would've come out from the back and celebrated their new champ. It would have been magnificent but that is not going to happen tonight. You know why? </p><p> </p><p>

Because Magnus is a true champion and one that you deserve! You see Magnus has decided that instead he wants to kick off the New Year proving that he is a fighting champion. That is why here tonight, in our main event, Magnus will defend the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against one of our founding members..........the Cowboy James Storm!</p><p> </p><p>

That was your champion's request and Orlando you are welcome. Happy New Year!" </p><p> </p><p>

<em>[Dixie winks and leaves the ring as we head to the back and see Brooke Tessmacher warming up. She will face Madison Rayne...Next]</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">[Commercial Break]</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>[impact returns to see Sting arriving to the building. He passes Dixie's office and sneers before heading to his locker room.]</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">Brooke Tessmacher vs Madison Rayne</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Madison starts out hot dominating early. But just as it appears that she will easily win Gail Kim and Lei'D Tapa come out to the ramp and Madison is distracted. Tessmacher takes over and scores several close falls while Gail Kim looks delighted but the tide turns when Tessmacher goes for a crossbody off the ropes and Madison ducks. She grabs Tessmacher by the hair and points at Kim before planting Tessmacher with a jumping DDT for the 1, 2, 3.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">Your winner: Madison Rayne</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>[Kim and Madison stare each other down with Madison pointing to Kim's belt as we go to commercial.]</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">[Commercial Break]</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>[On the return from commercial a video is shown of a woman in silhouette. She has dark hair that appears to have a red tint. A man's voice is heard telling her that it will soon be time.]</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>[in the back Madison Rayne and Gail Kim are engaging in a brawl. Lei'D Tapa, ODB and officials swarm in and break the two up dragging Madison off of Kim screaming that she wants her shot at the Knockouts title.]</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">Samuel Shaw vs Chris Sabin w/Velvet Sky</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The debuting Samuel Shaw is quickly over matched by Chris Sabin but he will not stay down. Sabin punishes him with a brain buster and works on Shaw's neck in preparation for the Cradleshock. He lifts him up but Shaw gets out and nearly scores a victory. They go to the floor and trade high flying moves before getting back inside the ring. Velvet, trying to help her boyfriend, gets on the ring apron but Sabin yells at her to get down. The distraction allows Shaw to roll up Sabin and get the surprise 1, 2,3. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">Your winner: Samuel Shaw</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>[As the new comer celebrates Sabin attacks from behind. He lifts Shaw up and drops him in the cradleshock. Velvet, shocked, asks Sabin what he is doing. Sabin screams "this is your fault" and heads to the back with Velvet standing on the run way looking back and the hurt rookie and up at the ramp at her boyfriend.]</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>[Jeremy Borash is in the back with Kurt Angle who says that he will try to right what is wrong here tonight. Bobby Roode is not here but he hopes Roode is watching because the old Kurt Angle is back and the world will see it when Kurt Angle breaks Kazarian's ankle....next.]</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">Kazarian vs Kurt Angle</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Kazarian start out with the upper hand but it doesn't last long. Kurt Angle is like a machine as he begins to dominate Kazarian. He hits 5 German suplexes in a row. He nails the Angle slam which brings out Kazarian's opponent Christopher Daniels. Angle meets him with a punch the second Daniels hits the apron and Daniels flies to the floor. Angle ducks a clothesline, nails a belly to belly and locks in the Angle lock. Kazarian tries to get to the ropes but Angle pulls him back and points at the camera screaming "this is you Roode" drops down and locks his leg around Kazarian's ankle. That is all it takes as Kaz taps out. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">Your winner: Kurt Angle</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>[Following the match Angle gets on the mic. He says that 2013 is behind him and 2014 is a new year. The machine is back! And he is calling Roode's ass out.]</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>[sting is seen heading toward a door. He sighs and we see that it is Dixie Carter's office. He knocks and enters.]</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>[We come back and a graphic shows us that next week on Impact Wrestling Joseph Park will address Eric Young's claims. Also Bully Ray returns to Impact Wrestling next week.]</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>[Dixie is having a meeting with some unknown staffers and Chief of Staff Rockstar Spud when Sting walks in. Rockstar Spud ends the meeting, ushers everyone out but stays on guard.]</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">Sting</span></strong>: "Dixie I don't know what in the world is going on with you but you have crossed a line. First it was Hu.."</p><p> </p><p>

[Dixie tells him not to finish that name]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">Sting</span></strong>: "First it was the 'name that shall not be mentioned', then it was AJ Styles and now it is Jeff Hardy? Are you trying to kill this company?"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">Dixie</span></strong>: "No darlin, I am trying to save it. You see I listened to too many wrong voices, yours included, for far too long. And it nearly killed my company. Well now I am doing what is right for this company and if that means some eggs have to be cracked...then so be it."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">Sting</span></strong>: "How is running off the foundation of this company, AJ Styles, good for it? How is pushing out people that don't agree with you good for this company? You are running around blind Dixie."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">Dixie</span></strong>: "No my eyes are finally wide open Sting. Your problem is you are worried about what this might mean for you. But don't you worry you little heart out hun. You are the very first TNA Hall of Famer..you'll always have a place here. But I see that maybe you have a point. So here is what I am going to do...AJ Styles is gone, that won't change. But Jeff Hardy can be....saved."</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">Sting</span></strong>: "What do you mean?"</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">Dixie</span></strong>: "Jeff is a bit of a hot head, we both know that. He makes decisions too quickly because he lives in the moment. Well next week I am going to go out to that ring and I will do the right thing. Please tell your buddy to be watching. Ok darlin? Now off you go - I have a new era to watch."</p><p> </p><p>

<em>[sting just looks furious and looks like he wants to say something else but he just shakes his head and walks out. Dixie stares after him smiling.]</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>[James Storm is seen getting ready in the back. Gunner comes in and looks furious. He tells James that he was the winner of the Feast or Fired. He is the one that has a TNA World Title contract. How is it that he is the one getting screwed? James tells him that this was not his doing but you can bet your ass that he is going to take this opportunity. If that means Gunner has to wait another day...well...sorry bout your damned luck. Storm walks out and the main event is NEXT]</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">MAIN EVENT: TNA World Heavyweight Championship</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#000080;">

The Cowboy James Storm vs TNA World Heavyweight Champion Magnus</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

This match is a knockdown, drag out fight and it goes through two commercial breaks. Both men fight their hardest to try to walk away with the championship and both score several near falls. The crowd boos suddenly as Dixie Carter, with her Chief of Staff Rockstar Spud and her nephew EC III, come out to the stage to watch. Storm is distracted and almost gets nailed with the Tormenter but he drops out and kicks Magnus in the face. He covers Magnus for a very close 2. Storm calls for a super kick but when he goes for it Magnus ducks and bounces off the ropes. The two collide head first and both men tumble to the floor. EC III heads down to the ring but Gunner comes out and chases him and Rockstar spud off. Both men come back into the ring and Storm rolls up Magnus for another close two count. Storm bounces off the ropes and Magnus trips him, locks him up and hits the Tormenter for the win.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#000080;">Your winner and still TNA World Heavyweight Champion: Magnus</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>[both men are spent but Magnus has ultimately won clean. Storm looks dejected but also has a look of respect on his face as he leaves the ring. Dixie comes down and hugs her champion and it is all celebration until there is a roar in the crowd. The cameras pan the crowd and suddenly they see AJ Styles standing near one of the entrances for the crowd. Dixie and Magnus look around and finally they spot the Phenomenal One. AJ raises his TNA World Heavyweight Championship and points at Magnus. Dixie and Magnus, in shock, stare back as Impact Wrestling goes off the air.]</em></p>

<p>an example would be this. just a recommendation.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kimberly" data-cite="Kimberly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37379" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/kimrok1982/TNA%20Diary/impactwrestling_zpsef57352b.jpg</span><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong><span style="color:#000080;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Week 1 January, 2014 - From Orlando, Florida</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <em>[impact Wrestling opens with a video package highlighting the Jeff Hardy drama from last week and ending with his walking out on Sting. Once the video package airs the show cuts to TNA President Dixie Carter standing in the ring]</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#000080;">Dixie:</span></strong> "Last year was a year of big changes for TNA and we tried many different things. Some worked, some didn't. To be honest 2013 was the worst year in the history of this company. It was the worst year of my life but boy did it end on a high note. </p><p> </p><p> For all of the troubles that some ungrateful ex employees of mine gave me it doesn't matter because 2013 ended just fine by me. And tonight we kick off a brand new year in Dixieland y'all. And it is my pleasure to welcome you to the first Impact Wrestling of 2014!</p><p> </p><p> We're going to kick off 2014 right with our main event here tonight. You see guys we have ourselves a World Champion that we can be proud of. We have a world champion that works hard, that looks good, is a true gentleman and who has busted his butt here to earn the title he now holds. I am proud that your TNA World Heavyweight Champion is Magnus! </p><p> </p><p> I am even prouder of him because let me tell you folks what I wanted to do tonight and why that is not happening. You see I wanted to have a championship presentation ceremony befitting the future of our great industry. I was going to spare no expense. There would've been champagne, there would've been confetti, our talent would've come out from the back and celebrated their new champ. It would have been magnificent but that is not going to happen tonight. You know why? </p><p> </p><p> Because Magnus is a true champion and one that you deserve! You see Magnus has decided that instead he wants to kick off the New Year proving that he is a fighting champion. That is why here tonight, in our main event, Magnus will defend the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against one of our founding members..........the Cowboy James Storm!</p><p> </p><p> That was your champion's request and Orlando you are welcome. Happy New Year!" </p><p> </p><p> <em>[Dixie winks and leaves the ring as we head to the back and see Brooke Tessmacher warming up. She will face Madison Rayne...Next]</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#000080;">[Commercial Break]</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <em>[impact returns to see Sting arriving to the building. He passes Dixie's office and sneers before heading to his locker room.]</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#000080;">Brooke Tessmacher vs Madison Rayne</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Madison starts out hot dominating early. But just as it appears that she will easily win Gail Kim and Lei'D Tapa come out to the ramp and Madison is distracted. Tessmacher takes over and scores several close falls while Gail Kim looks delighted but the tide turns when Tessmacher goes for a crossbody off the ropes and Madison ducks. She grabs Tessmacher by the hair and points at Kim before planting Tessmacher with a jumping DDT for the 1, 2, 3.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#000080;">Your winner: Madison Rayne</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <em>[Kim and Madison stare each other down with Madison pointing to Kim's belt as we go to commercial.]</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#000080;">[Commercial Break]</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>[On the return from commercial a video is shown of a woman in silhouette. She has dark hair that appears to have a red tint. A man's voice is heard telling her that it will soon be time.]</em></p><p> </p><p> <em>[in the back Madison Rayne and Gail Kim are engaging in a brawl. Lei'D Tapa, ODB and officials swarm in and break the two up dragging Madison off of Kim screaming that she wants her shot at the Knockouts title.]</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#000080;">Samuel Shaw vs Chris Sabin w/Velvet Sky</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> The debuting Samuel Shaw is quickly over matched by Chris Sabin but he will not stay down. Sabin punishes him with a brain buster and works on Shaw's neck in preparation for the Cradleshock. He lifts him up but Shaw gets out and nearly scores a victory. They go to the floor and trade high flying moves before getting back inside the ring. Velvet, trying to help her boyfriend, gets on the ring apron but Sabin yells at her to get down. The distraction allows Shaw to roll up Sabin and get the surprise 1, 2,3. </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#000080;">Your winner: Samuel Shaw</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <em>[As the new comer celebrates Sabin attacks from behind. He lifts Shaw up and drops him in the cradleshock. Velvet, shocked, asks Sabin what he is doing. Sabin screams "this is your fault" and heads to the back with Velvet standing on the run way looking back and the hurt rookie and up at the ramp at her boyfriend.]</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <em>[Jeremy Borash is in the back with Kurt Angle who says that he will try to right what is wrong here tonight. Bobby Roode is not here but he hopes Roode is watching because the old Kurt Angle is back and the world will see it when Kurt Angle breaks Kazarian's ankle....next.]</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#000080;">[Commercial Break]</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#000080;">Kazarian vs Kurt Angle</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Kazarian start out with the upper hand but it doesn't last long. Kurt Angle is like a machine as he begins to dominate Kazarian. He hits 5 German suplexes in a row. He nails the Angle slam which brings out Kazarian's opponent Christopher Daniels. Angle meets him with a punch the second Daniels hits the apron and Daniels flies to the floor. Angle ducks a clothesline, nails a belly to belly and locks in the Angle lock. Kazarian tries to get to the ropes but Angle pulls him back and points at the camera screaming "this is you Roode" drops down and locks his leg around Kazarian's ankle. That is all it takes as Kaz taps out. </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#000080;">Your winner: Kurt Angle</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>[Following the match Angle gets on the mic. He says that 2013 is behind him and 2014 is a new year. The machine is back! And he is calling Roode's ass out.]</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <em>[sting is seen heading toward a door. He sighs and we see that it is Dixie Carter's office. He knocks and enters.]</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#000080;">[Commercial Break]</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>[We come back and a graphic shows us that next week on Impact Wrestling Joseph Park will address Eric Young's claims. Also Bully Ray returns to Impact Wrestling next week.]</em></p><p> </p><p> <em>[Dixie is having a meeting with some unknown staffers and Chief of Staff Rockstar Spud when Sting walks in. Rockstar Spud ends the meeting, ushers everyone out but stays on guard.]</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#000080;">Sting</span></strong>: "Dixie I don't know what in the world is going on with you but you have crossed a line. First it was Hu.."</p><p> </p><p> [Dixie tells him not to finish that name]</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#000080;">Sting</span></strong>: "First it was the 'name that shall not be mentioned', then it was AJ Styles and now it is Jeff Hardy? Are you trying to kill this company?"</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#000080;">Dixie</span></strong>: "No darlin, I am trying to save it. You see I listened to too many wrong voices, yours included, for far too long. And it nearly killed my company. Well now I am doing what is right for this company and if that means some eggs have to be cracked...then so be it."</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#000080;">Sting</span></strong>: "How is running off the foundation of this company, AJ Styles, good for it? How is pushing out people that don't agree with you good for this company? You are running around blind Dixie."</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#000080;">Dixie</span></strong>: "No my eyes are finally wide open Sting. Your problem is you are worried about what this might mean for you. But don't you worry you little heart out hun. You are the very first TNA Hall of Famer..you'll always have a place here. But I see that maybe you have a point. So here is what I am going to do...AJ Styles is gone, that won't change. But Jeff Hardy can be....saved."</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#000080;">Sting</span></strong>: "What do you mean?"</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#000080;">Dixie</span></strong>: "Jeff is a bit of a hot head, we both know that. He makes decisions too quickly because he lives in the moment. Well next week I am going to go out to that ring and I will do the right thing. Please tell your buddy to be watching. Ok darlin? Now off you go - I have a new era to watch."</p><p> </p><p> <em>[sting just looks furious and looks like he wants to say something else but he just shakes his head and walks out. Dixie stares after him smiling.]</em></p><p> </p><p> <em>[James Storm is seen getting ready in the back. Gunner comes in and looks furious. He tells James that he was the winner of the Feast or Fired. He is the one that has a TNA World Title contract. How is it that he is the one getting screwed? James tells him that this was not his doing but you can bet your ass that he is going to take this opportunity. If that means Gunner has to wait another day...well...sorry bout your damned luck. Storm walks out and the main event is NEXT]</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#000080;">[Commercial Break]</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#000080;">MAIN EVENT: TNA World Heavyweight Championship</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#000080;"> The Cowboy James Storm vs TNA World Heavyweight Champion Magnus</span></strong></p><p> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> This match is a knockdown, drag out fight and it goes through two commercial breaks. Both men fight their hardest to try to walk away with the championship and both score several near falls. The crowd boos suddenly as Dixie Carter, with her Chief of Staff Rockstar Spud and her nephew EC III, come out to the stage to watch. Storm is distracted and almost gets nailed with the Tormenter but he drops out and kicks Magnus in the face. He covers Magnus for a very close 2. Storm calls for a super kick but when he goes for it Magnus ducks and bounces off the ropes. The two collide head first and both men tumble to the floor. EC III heads down to the ring but Gunner comes out and chases him and Rockstar spud off. Both men come back into the ring and Storm rolls up Magnus for another close two count. Storm bounces off the ropes and Magnus trips him, locks him up and hits the Tormenter for the win.</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#000080;">Your winner and still TNA World Heavyweight Champion: Magnus</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <em>[both men are spent but Magnus has ultimately won clean. Storm looks dejected but also has a look of respect on his face as he leaves the ring. Dixie comes down and hugs her champion and it is all celebration until there is a roar in the crowd. The cameras pan the crowd and suddenly they see AJ Styles standing near one of the entrances for the crowd. Dixie and Magnus look around and finally they spot the Phenomenal One. AJ raises his TNA World Heavyweight Championship and points at Magnus. Dixie and Magnus, in shock, stare back as Impact Wrestling goes off the air.]</em></p></div></blockquote>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/Ofune/PWInsider_logo.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>News and Notes:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

*Raw scored a 5.51 rating on USA</p><p> </p><p>

*Brooke Tessmacher was a bit banged up after her match with Gail Kim at Tuesday's Impact taping. She will sit out the next week. </p><p> </p><p>

*The Boogeyman has announced his retirement (seriously).</p><p> </p><p>

*Sources indicate that TNA and ROH are in discussions about forming a working agreement in the future.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kimberly" data-cite="Kimberly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37379" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That was addressed (sort of) on Impact.</div></blockquote><p> I'll take that as Jeff Hardy was resigned.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="thebest2427" data-cite="thebest2427" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37379" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'll take that as Jeff Hardy was resigned.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well in reality Jeff Hardy is still under contract to TNA. He isn't going to be on TNA's UK tour due to his not being allowed to as part of his drug probation. So his "quitting" was a storyline excuse to explain his absence. How I explain it is also a storyline. He's still on my roster as he is still on TNA's in real life.</p>

Archived