Nwa Vs Wwf War Of The Territories

JCP Offices, Charlotte, North Carolina

Jim Crockett Jr. : I understand Eddie. You have been running Florida for years and you have built good business for yourself. Only with Vince declaring war on us we need to be an united front.

Eddie Graham: I want it in writing. My guys stay on until their contracts expire. I become a road agent and I will be on the creative team. How about Dusty?

Jim Crockett Jr. : He will just be an wrestler. He will only have say in the matches and storylines he will be directly involved in. My lawyer will put it in writing. So we have deal?

Eddie Graham: How about Mike?

Jim Crockett Jr. : Same thing goes for Mike as it does Dusty. No active wrestler will have spot on the creative team.

Eddie Graham: Alright than I we have deal Championship Wrestling from Florida and Jim Crockett Promotions are now one and the same. I will talk to you later. The phone call is ended.

Jim Crockett Jr hangs up the phone and dials another number.

Jim Crockett Jr.: Barnett so have you had time to talk to your partners?

Jim Barnett: Yes I have they agree to the terms of the deal. Ole wants to book though.

Jim Crockett Jr.: Tell him if retire he can book. He will like where we got him placed. So he will get over it. No active wrestler will be booking for us. It's our way to make sure everyone gets an fair shake.

Jim Barnett: He won't like that. Turner wants you to broadcast your shows from his studio.

Jim Crockett Jr.: Tell him give me a million dollars and I will. That's the cost mobile unit I just bought to film the shows live at the arenas. Tell him I am going to give him a show that's never been done before championship matches on tv.

Jim Barnett: Interesting concept Crockett. What you going to call this super promotion anyway?

Jim Crockett Jr.: It's simply going to be the National Wrestling Alliance.

NWA VS WWF: WAR OF THE TERRITORIES COMING TO TEW 2013 DYNASTIES IN MARCH

<p><strong>Von Erich Ranch Lake Dallas, Texas</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fritz Von Erich:</strong> Your seriously thinking of working for Jim Crockett? He isn't even telling if your going to midcarder or main event.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>David Von Erich:</strong> Sir, I am still going to be working here in World Class. They also have a good point if I or Kevin or Kerry ever want to be world champion, Texas can't be the only place we work.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fritz Von Erich:</strong> David with the merger I feel your going to get lost in the shuffle. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>David Von Erich:</strong> Dad, my mind is made up. Gary is going to be there to watch my back. Come January I am going to be working in the NWA for the Crocketts.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>NWA VS WWF: WAR OF THE TERRITORIES COMING TO TEW 2013 DYNASTIES IN MARCH</strong></p>

<p><strong>Von Erich Ranch Lake Dallas, Texas</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fritz Von Erich is on the phone</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fritz Von Erich:</strong> Joe I know we have had our differences, but I think joining forces will help us out.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Joe Blanchard:</strong> So you want Southwest to merge with World Class? Fritz I would need insurances that Tully, Adrian, and Gino won't get buried under your sons. Plus Wahoo takes over booking and he gets the final say.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fritz Von Erich:</strong> I am bringing my boys to the table their hottest act in Texas. Why the hell would I let Wahoo book them? </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Joe Blanchard:</strong> Because that's part of the deal. If you want USA network to air World Class you will say yes.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fritz Von Erich:</strong> It's deal. Come January 1st Wahoo will be the head booker of the new World Class. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

NOTES: I will be posting this back story in segments or trailers. Until March when I plan on starting to run the NWA shows.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>NWA VS WWF: WAR OF THE TERRITORIES COMING TO TEW 2013 DYNASTIES IN MARCH 2014 </strong></p>

WWF HQ

Vince McMahon: Your still my damn employee and friend how dare you! Pull this shit, Crockett, Graham, and Barnett merging their promotions together.

Pat Patterson: I didn't see that coming. Crockett is trying to go National before we do?

John Cornell: Vince and Pat until the first of the year, I have no say what happens in the NWA.

Vince McMahon: I don't believe you John. It doesn't matter though, because I am going to make the WWF the greatest attraction the world has ever seen.

NWA VS WWF: WAR OF THE TERRITORIES COMING TO TEW 2013 DYNASTIES IN MARCH 2014

Yes Beejus I am coming back. Horseman the game world will start January 1983. Go ahead start your own TGA is a very good mod and can be easily be taken back to October 1986 if you want to start it before Magnum's accident. Or you can always wait for 1985 mod which is being done by Matt Shannon. Who 1988 mod is very good one as well.

<p><strong>PRO WRESTLING ILLUSTRATED</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A whole lot of shaking is going on in the world of Pro Wrestling. Many fans will become shocked come January 1st. As that is when two mergers will happen inside the NWA will take place. Jim Crockett Promotions, Georgia Championship Wrestling, and Championship Wrestling from Florida will merge together and be known as the NWA. It is reported that Ted Turner wants live matches at his studios. Jim Crockett Jr. Made this statement on the matter. </p><p>

" We here understand what mister Turner wants, but after some negotiations both sides have came to an agreement, that satisfies both parties."</p><p> </p><p>

Plus World Class Championship Wrestling and Southwest Championship Wrestling will also merge together. This will add some great wrestlers to World Class as well give them contract with tthe USA network. World Class will stay with the NWA is what we are being told at the moment.</p>

This looks good and has great potential. I have been working a bit in my spare time on a concept in this time frame but a little different spin. Good luck and look forward reading this

I agree with the thoughts from others, this is truly when wrestling was really good. Solid work in the ring, not all the silly spots that there are today. I am in

<p><strong>WWF HQ</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Vince McMahon:</strong> Paul I would like you come work for me. I got a plan to take make the World Wrestling Federation into the biggest wrestling company in the world. I am going after the top talent in every promotion and we our going take our show National. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Paul Orndorff:</strong> Mister McMahon I like your plan and I like your contract offer. I be up there come first of the year.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Vince McMahon</strong> That's great to hear Paul I will talk to later. (Vince smiles and hangs up the phone. Pat Patterson walks in the door.) Hey Pat what's up?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Pat Patterson:</strong> Good news just talked to Tito Santana and Iron Sheik their on board. They will be leaving Georgia for good. Also Afa and Sika have agreed to leave Georgia as well.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Vince McMahon:</strong> That's great news. Orndoff is coming to the WWF as well. I am going to head to Minnesota to talk with our World Champion tomorrow. Does John know any of this?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Pat Patterson:</strong> Not that I am aware of. How the talks with the Mid Atlantic guys going? </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Vince McMahon:</strong> No one is saying anything yet, but soon as we show our hand though they will come knocking down the door.</p>

Archived