YES! NO! WHAT?! WWE 2014 Dynasty

CMPunkandDanielson4Lyfe's Wrestling Blog

Just got done watching Raw and Smackdown, but before I get to that, a recap of the Royal Rumble. It's one of my favorite PPVs of the year, and what an event it was, even if Daniel Bryan wasn't in the Rumble match. That said, I think Orton causing Big Dave to get eliminated can plant seeds for a great feud that may not be for the title, but won't take away from other promising stars either; Roman Reigns proved that he's got a bright future ahead of him; Wade Barrett coming in at #30 and doing his Bad News Barrett routine to let us know that Bryan wasn't entered into the Rumble was comedy gold; and CM Punk winning the Royal Rumble was the icing on the cake. Can't wait to see what the Road to WrestleMania has in store.

Now as for Raw the other night: we find out that the Authority and Orton plotted to take Batista out of the Royal Rumble. They do the usual "Best for Business" routine while to the fans, it looks like they're trying to protect Orton. Good storytelling right there. Batista comes running down to the ring, and Orton and the Authority get the heck out of dodge. Batista gets on the mic and demands a match against Orton tonight for the title, but Triple H tells him he's sending him home, and if he doesn't leave now, his contract will be null and void.

Later on in the show, Daniel Bryan comes out and demands to know why he wasn't entered into the Rumble match. The Authority come out and they tell him he already had a match with Bray Wyatt, so they were looking out for his well being. Bryan isn't happy, so the Authority tell him that he'll be teaming with John Cena and Sheamus tonight to take on the Shield, and the team that wins enters the Elimination Chamber in February, which Bryan is happy about. And the show closes with the Wyatts interfering in the six man tag, disqualifying the Shield, which sets them off in a rage. Also, Paul Heyman brought out Brock Lesnar. Heyman said that Lesnar has done it all, including beating the Undertaker several times. But there's one thing left: beat the Undertaker at WrestleMania and end his streak. Heyman on behalf of Lesnar called the Dead Man out, and told him that Lesnar would await his response.

Fast forward to this Friday night's Smackdown, and the last two slots in the Elimination Chamber are occupied by Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio. Ziggler qualified after defeating Antonio Cesaro, thanks in part to a distraction by El Torito. Then Alberto Del Rio defeated Batista by count out when Batista went out to chase Randy Orton, who had interfered in the match when the ref was tending to an "injured" Del Rio. It'll be interesting to see what they do with Batista from here.

OOC: This diary won't be as fancy as my 1991 one. I'm basically doing with this one what Final Countdown is doing with his Honor Comes Early diary. With everything that happened this week, I'm ready to fire up a game with the latest Real World Chronicles update from Fleisch. The above was just a backstory for how I'm going to run the WWE going forward.

• 2 weeks later...
I noticed your mods on the boards and saw you had this dyansty as well as others. I know its been weeks and it doesn't look like it came to fruitation but I atleast wanted to let you know this is one of the more creative ways to get a backstory going. Really good read, creative and awesome all the way around.

I noticed your mods on the boards and saw you had this dyansty as well as others. I know its been weeks and it doesn't look like it came to fruitation but I atleast wanted to let you know this is one of the more creative ways to get a backstory going. Really good read, creative and awesome all the way around.

Yeah, I intend to come back to this one, but my main focus as far as dynasties go is my Storms on the Horizon one. For this one, I'm going to do like Final Countdown is doing with his 1991 Ring of Honor dynasty, with just short results and such. Thanks for the kind words, btw! :)

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">WrestleView.com</span></span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><em>WWE has announced that effective January 31, 2014, Vince McMahon has stepped down as owner and CEO of WWE to concentrate his efforts on the WWE Network. Paul Levesque (aka Triple H) will be stepping in as owner and CEO effective immediately, and will also serve as the head booker of WWE.</em></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p>

Archived