WCW Is Back.... But With A Twist (2014 Current Day)

AJ Styles & Rob Van Dam vs. The New Dawn (Jimmy Jacobs & Kevin Steen) w/Paul Heyman

Bryan Danielson & Colt Cabana vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe)

Chris Hero © vs. Trent Barreta for the WCW United States Heavyweight title

Breaking Point (Harry Smith & Roderick Strong) vs. Bulletproof Force (Bobby Fish & Matt Taven) for the WCW Tag Team titles

I like Bulletproof Force as a duo. BUt I think they lose here

<p><strong>AJ Styles & Rob Van Dam </strong>vs. The New Dawn (Jimmy Jacobs & Kevin Steen) w/Paul Heyman</p><p>

Bryan Danielson & Colt Cabana vs. <strong>The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Chris Hero ©</strong> vs. Trent Barreta for the WCW United States Heavyweight title</p><p>

<strong>Breaking Point (Harry Smith & Roderick Strong)</strong> vs. Bulletproof Force (Bobby Fish & Matt Taven) for the WCW Tag Team titles</p>

<p>So this is sadly the end of this diary. This diary had so much potential I am very much upset as you all are here. I was at Thursday, Week 4, of 2014 and my email told me that WCW dropped from a National to Local size. I honestly don't know what happened. Maybe it's a bug of some sorts. I sold out my 18,000 capacity venue for WCW Spring Stampede 2014. I made 451,234 dollars in PPV Revenue and 496,760 dollars in ticket sales. There is no possible way to run this company while being local.</p><p> </p><p>

Oh well what can I say.</p><p> </p><p>

Be on the look out for a new diary. I myself don't know what promotion I will be doing however I will be making one very soon.</p><p> </p><p>

Plans That Were Going To Happen:</p><p> </p><p>

AJ Styles & Rob Van Dam were going to defeat The New Dawn. The New Dawn were going to jump Styles & RVD and reveal new members. Doc Gallows, Lance Archer, D'Angelo Dinero, & Michael Elgin. Rob Van Dam was going to challenge Steen in a Ladder match for the vacant WCW World title. Steen was going to win.</p><p> </p><p>

Breaking Point were going to defeat Bulletproof Force for the vacant WCW Tag Team titles.</p><p> </p><p>

Again I am very much upset about this as you are but things had to end very abruptly</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks for your feedback. I really do appreciate it.</p><p> </p><p>

Please follow me on my next diary</p><p> </p><p>

Thank you</p><p> </p><p>

Feel free to ask me any questions on ideas or s</p>

Archived