Titan Fc (real World Mod)

I am trying a new mod that I found, the new world mod 15 i think it was and don't want to try and run one of the major promotions like UFC or Bellator so I chose the much, much smaller one, TITAN FC.

The promotion starts off very small, only about 20 fighters but I am negotiating with loads of names and possible names for the future. Guys like Rampage, Batista (from WWE) and a number of ex-UFC and Ulitmate Fighter guys to help get the numbers up. Looking forward to getting this company to some kind of threat to the UFC, if I can.

Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

First up... Company names and rankings...

<p>Initial Roster for TITAN FC</p><p>

-------------------------</p><p>

Anthony Gutirerrez (Lightweight)</p><p>

Bill Friday (Flyweight)</p><p>

Bryan Goldsby (Lightweight)</p><p>

Charlie Dubray (Bantamweight)</p><p>

Eric Merriott (Lightweight)</p><p>

George Sotiropolous (Lightweight)</p><p>

Gleristone Santos (Lightweight)</p><p>

Iliarde Santos (Flyweight)</p><p>

Jorge Gurgel (lightweight)</p><p>

Kalvin Hackney (Lightweight)</p><p>

Kevin Croom (Lightweight)</p><p>

Kurt Holobaugh (Lightweight)</p><p>

Luis Rafael Laurentino (Bantamweight)</p><p>

Matt Riddle (Middleweight)</p><p>

Michael Kuiper (Welteerweight)</p><p>

Mike Ricci (Lightweight)</p><p>

Mirsad Bektic (Lightweight)</p><p>

Pedro Nobre (Flyweight)</p><p> </p><p>

As you can see, very small and needs to grow. Lightweight has the most fighters so this will be the start and we will be running very small shows, normally 3 fights per card for now to keep costs down but will get bigger overall when we can.</p><p> </p><p>

Next up, TITAN on TV and whomever I can sign</p>

<p>Some signings to report before the TV show.</p><p> </p><p>

Heavyweight Bobby, Peavler, HW Gabriel Salinas-Jones, HW Hae Joon Yung, HW Kerry Shall, HW Danny Valimaki, HW Do Hyung Kim, Romulo Barral, Yannick Bahati, Warren Thompson, Mike Bernhard, Tom Hayden, Angelos Zampakikas all signed on the first chance. Bobby Lashley, Andrei Alovsky and Keith Jardine didn't want to sign with me for now, sadly.</p>

<p>Another round of negotiations...</p><p> </p><p>

Starts off with Rampage Jackson not wanting to negotiate with me.</p><p> </p><p>

Mahmoud Hassan, Artur Alibulatov, Daniel Gracie, Gilberto Galvao, Houston Alexander, Jeff Monson and Sam Alvey alll joined TITAN FC today.</p>

<p>First ever TITAN FC TV Event</p><p> </p><p>

Before the event was brought to TV, Matt Riddle has announced that he is signing a deal with a rival company and will be leaving Titan after his contract expires.</p><p> </p><p>

Charlie Dubray vs Luis Rafael Laurentino</p><p> </p><p>

Laurentino beats Dubray in the 3rd round via submission with a Guillotine. </p><p> </p><p>

MIKE RICCI vs ANThoNY GUTIRREZ</p><p> </p><p>

Mike Ricci wins the fight with a decision in a decent back and forth fight.</p><p> </p><p>

Gleristone Santos vs George Sotiropoulos for the Lightweight Title</p><p> </p><p>

After a good fight, Sotiropoulos wins the LW title by an armbar submission in the 3rd round.</p><p> </p><p>

Overall, an average card but made some money for the company.</p>

Archived