WCW 1994: Clash of the Titans, Ted Turner runs WCW!

<p>Main Event Results {1 Hour Show}</p><p> 2,000 Fans at Texas Hall {Mid South}</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre-Show</span></p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Hyperion defeated Jean-Paul Levesque in 6:20 by pinfall with an Titan Bomb.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Show Starts</span></p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Scott Norton defeated The Guardian Angel in 8:10 by pinfall with a Lariat of Destruction. The announcers note that despite this being his first wrestling match in WCW, he handled himself like a pro.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Scott Norton is in the ring celebrating his victory when Vader comes out from the back and he attacks Norton. The two trade blows back and forth until Harley race nails Vader with a chair allowing Norton to unleash a Lariat of Destruction on Vader, laying the big man out!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Hogan backstage promo</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Hulk Hogan:</strong> Last night Ric Flair announced that Cactus Jack was my next opponent and I have to say I am genuinely scared brothers. You see, I know that I can beat anyone in that ring...no problem. However, Cactus Jack doesn't just go after you in the ring...no. Cactus Jack attacks you in the locker room, he attacks you in the showers, Cactus goes to your home and jumps you when you go to grab the paper in the morning. So hats off to you Ric, because this may be my toughest match yet...but despite all that I will still say my prayers, eat my vitamins, and believe in myself. I'll still nail you with the Big Boot and the Atomic Leg Drop and pick up the win. Cactus Jack, whatcha gonna do when Hulk Hogan runs wild on you?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Machines defeated The Sullivans in 5:52 when Machine #1 defeated Kevin Sullivan by submission with the Asian Triangle Hold.</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Atlas defeated Bunkhouse Buck in 6:04 by pinfall with an Exploder Suplex. The announcers note this is Atlas' first singles match here in WCW.</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Nicolai Koloff defeated Matt Borne in 11:40 by pinfall with a Soviet Slam. Nicolai Koloff makes defense number 7 of his WCW World Television Championship title. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Owen Hart backstage promo</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Owen Hart:</strong> Chris Candido, we have been involved in 2 matches and both times my hand was raised in victory not yours. Now, I know I have just arrived here in WCW, but I can't think of anyone who deserves a Light Heavy Weight Championship more than me. If you have the intestinal fortitude to sign your name on the dotted line, then you will learn why I am the King of Harts and you're just a paper champion.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>An altered video package played hyping the debut of Hogan's mystery man with the same vague quotes from a few wrestlers saying things like “he is great,” “one of the best,” and “Truly one of a kind.” Some images were replaced making it obvious that this is a different man from the original video package played 2 week ago. It ended with “He debuts This Saturday Night!”</div></blockquote>

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<p>Saturday Night Results {2 Hour Show}</p><p> 13,294 Madison Square Garden {Tri State}</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre-Show</span></p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Hulk Hogan defeated Horace Boulder in 5:41 by pinfall with a Leg Drop.</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Pure Domination defeated Barry Windham and Ricky Steamboat in 8:12 when Vader defeated Barry Windham by pinfall.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Show Starts</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Cactus Jack in ring promo</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cactus Jack:</strong> Hulk Hogan, I hope you're prepared for Halloween Havoc because I am going to make sure the PPV lives up to its name! You see, I want that World Championship Title shot Ric is dangling in front of me and I will do whatever it takes to get it! Now, you may be aware of my reputation Hulk Hogan, but believe me when I say that it doesn't do me justice. Tonight, you find out why Cactus Jack is the most feared man in WCW. Bang, Bang!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Harlem Heat defeated The Fabulous Express in 8:07 when Booker T defeated Steve Keirn by pinfall with a Towering Inferno.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Owen Hart backstage promo</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Owen Hart:</strong> Chris Candido, it has been almost an entire week and I haven't heard a peep from you. Are you afraid to face me with that Light Heavy Weight Championship on the line? Well, you should be Chris, because I am going to take it from you the first time you man up and put it on the line against me. Now, in just a few moments I am going to go out to the ring and show you and the entire world why it doesn't matter if you have the belt because I am the one who looks and wrestles like a champion!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Owen Hart defeated Jean-Paul Levesque in 7:40 by submission with a Sharpshooter.</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Arn Anderson defeated Lord Steven Regal in 7:49 by pinfall.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Cactus Jack goes too far!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>A video of Cactus Jack is played. We see Jack inside a hotel lobby talking to the front desk clerk. After a few minutes we see Jack reach over and scream at the clerk to “Get him down here!” A few moments go by as Jack waits for “him.” After 3 excruciating minutes we finally we see a young boy come to the lobby and Jack looks at the camera and speaks.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cactus Jack:</strong> Looks like little Nick finally showed up. I wonder if he would like to meet the man who is going to cripple his father? Bang, Bang!</p><p> </p><p> <em>The camera goes black as we hear the unmistakable laugh of Cactus Jack followed by a scream. The announcers are horrified and keep saying how Cactus Jack has taken thing way too far. Ventura says “Hogan may be a jerk but that's no reason to hurt his kid.” Solie blames Ric for unleashing that monster on Hogan. </em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Davey Boy Smith defeated Terry Funk in 7:54 by pinfall with a Running Powerslam.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Here comes Studd</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>As Davey Boy Smith is celebrating his win Big Ron Studd and DDP hit the ring. Davey tries to fend them off but he just can't hold off two guys at once. When it looks like Davey is going to receive a Studd Buster Sting hits the ring and begins to fend off Davey's attackers. Soon it's an all out brawl between these four guys as security and referees try to restore order in the ring.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Watts & Rhodes defeated The State Patrol in 6:17 when Erik Watts defeated Lt. James Earl Wright by pinfall after a Bionic Elbow/Full Nelson Combo performed by Rhodes and Watts.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Hogan goes after Cactus Jack</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Mean Gene Okerlund tries to interview Hulk Hogan who is on his way out of the arena. Hogan ignores Okerlund as he tries to head to the Hotel his family is staying at and stop Cactus Jack. The announcers comment that they wish a camera man would follow Hogan so they can see the confrontation. The announcers also note that Hogan was in a closed door meeting with WCW Commissioner Nick Bockwinkle and he just now was informed about Cactus Jack being at his hotel.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Nicolai Koloff defeated Scott Anton in 7:54 by pinfall with a Soviet Slam. Nicolai Koloff makes defense number 8 of his WCW World Television Championship title. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Ric Flair, Steve Austin, Chris Candido, and Tammy Lynn Sytch backstage promo</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ric Flair:</strong> Who would have thought Cactus Jack was the guy we needed to take Hulk Hogan down? Boys, with Hogan gone there is nothing stopping us from running the rest of the show and showing the world why we hold all the gold.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Steve Austin:</strong> Speaking of gold, what you gonna do about that little challenge Owen Hart sent your way Chris? You gonna man up or run and hide under Tammy's skirt?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Candido:</strong> I don't hide from anyone! I've just been too busy keeping this little lady happy to bother with a punk like Owen. Don't worry though, I will have the contract signed and sent over to Bockwinkle before the night is over. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Steve Austin:</strong> Well, I can't blame you for having Tammy on the top of your to do list but that belt should be a close second! Whatever, it's your championship. Just make sure your ready for our tag match tonight, because I aint losing on account of you being all doe eyed over your lady.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Candido:</strong> Don't even bother changing into your ring gear, I doubt I'll need your help taking down the Steiners.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ric Flair:</strong> Knock it off you two. We need to stay focused because only together are we going to be able to keep these belts around our waist. Now then, I don't care how you win, all I care about is that you do it! Then, be ready to come down to the ring and keep Hogan's surprise from ruining my victory against Sting! Woo!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Chris Candido and Steve Austin defeated The Steiner Brothers in 7:48 when Chris Candido defeated Scott Steiner by pinfall with a Blonde Bombshell.</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had excellent in-ring action and great heat from the audience, Ric Flair drew with Sting in 10:00 when the time limit expired. During the match both Chris Candido and Steve Austin came to the ring, but they were stopped by Davey Boy Smith and Barry Windham. Ric Flair had Sting in the Figure Four Leg Lock when the bell rang signaling the Draw.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Surprise!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>As Davey Boy Smith, Barry Windham, Steve Austin, and Chris Candido continue to brawl along ringside Ric Flair grabs a nearby chair and slides into the ring. Ric raises the chair above his head when suddenly the lights go out. When the lights return </em><em><strong>The Warrior</strong></em><em> is standing in front of a shocked Ric Flair! The fighting at ringside stops as all eyes are on the ring. The Warrior yanks the chair from the stunned Flair and tosses it aside. Ric nails The Warrior with a few punches that seem to have no effect. The Warrior levels Flair with lariat! The Warrior follows this up with a running Warrior Splash on the prone Flair. The crowd is going nuts as Ric lays in the ring and the Warrior shakes the ropes. Before Warrior can finish Flair off Austin and Candido pull him out of the ring. The three hobble toward the back as the Warrior and Sting shake hands in the ring.</em></p></div></blockquote>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Beejus" data-cite="Beejus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm loving your heel Cactus Jack, not sure how Foley himself would feel about doing an angle like that but it did make for good television. Good stuff!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think at that point in his life he might have went for it...maybe. Either way I am glad you are enjoying it. Now on to the Main Event...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Main Event Results {1 Hour Show}</p><p> 50,000 fans at the Ted Turner Stadium {South East}</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Mean Gen Okerlund interviews Cactus Jack</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Gene Okerlund:</strong> Catus Jack, you have a lot to answer for mister! What do you have to say for yourself?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cactus Jack:</strong> Gene, you stand there with your microphone asking me to explain myself and you really think I'm just going to spill my guts? Don't bother answering Gene, because I can see by that trail of yellow liquid running down your leg my goal has been realized. You see Gene, for too long people have dismissed Cactus Jack as just that strange guy who loves pain. Well, now they'll know me as that weird guy who is willing to go to any lengths to get into your head. You see, Hulk Hogan may have the Hulkamaniacs, he may have the 24 inch pythons, he may have said his prayers and took every last one of his vitamins but he still won't be focused on Cactus Jack tonight because he will be worried about the machine that is breathing for his son's lungs. Bang, Bang!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Gene Okerlund:</strong> It looks like Hulk Hogan is in for the fight of his life in just a few hours at Halloween Havoc. Back to you guys...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Machines defeated Bobby Walker and Joey Maggs in 5:40 when Machine #1 defeated Bobby Walker by submission with The Asian Triangle Hold.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Chris Cruise interviews Davey Boy</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Cruise:</strong> Davey Boy Smith its so nice of you to join me.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Davey Boy Smith:</strong> No problem mate, I'm glad to be here.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Cruise:</strong> Now Davey, you have been helping your buddy Sting fend off the assaults of DDP and Big Ron Studd. This has led to a match between you and Big Ron Studd at Halloween Havoc, care to share your thoughts about that match?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Davey Boy Smith:</strong> Big Ron Studd, he's big boy aint he? Well, he needs to remember the one thing Davey Boy Smith is known for is slamming the big boys straight through the mat! You see Chris, Big Ron Studd is nothing more than a bully and later on tonight when he comes face to face with The Manchester Muscle he is going to find out that if you push Davey Boy Smith then Davey Boy Smith pushes back twice as hard.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Cruise: Strong words, back to you guys.</strong></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, The Patriot defeated Marcus Bagwell in 8:02 by pinfall with a Patriot Missile.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Dusty's Den with guest DDP</span></strong></strong></p></div><p></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Dusty Rhodes:</strong></strong><strong> Welcome to another Dusty's Den. I'm your host Dusty Rhodes, the American Dream if you will, and joining me today is the one and only Diamond Dallas Page. Welcome to Dusty's Den Diamond.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>DDP:</strong></strong><strong> Thanks for having me, I was getting worried that you were never going to invite me on to your little set.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Dusty Rhodes:</strong></strong><strong> Well, I don't normally have guys like you on my show, but I just had to know what made you think you were as good as Sting?</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>DDP:</strong></strong><strong> Se that is where you are wrong monkey boy. I'm not as good as Sting, I'm better! For the last few years we all have heard and seen how Sting gets special treatment in WCW but that fact remains he is the single most overrated piece of monkey crap in the locker room. Tonight, I am going to show the world that I am the new face of WCW and Sting...he's going to feel the BANG!</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><em>DDP makes the sign for the Diamond Cutter before walking off the set of Dusty's Den.</em></strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><strong>Dusty Rhodes:</strong></strong><strong> There you have it folks. One man who has been the face of WCW for the past 3 years and the man who wants to replace him. If you haven't ordered Halloween Havoc I suggest you hurry up now, because we bout to bring the action!</strong></p></div></blockquote><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Titans defeated The Nasty Boys in 8:25 when Atlas defeated Brian Knobbs by pinfall with an Exploder Suplex. The match featured a lot of brawling and out of the ring fighting.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Nicolai Koloff defeated Ricky Steamboat in 8:52 by pinfall with a Soviet Slam after Ivan Koloff nailed Steamboat with the TV title belt. Nicolai Koloff makes defense number 9 of his WCW World Television Championship title.</strong></p>

<p>In order to make the PPVs seem like more than just a normal show I have decided to do the non pre-show matches in a more fleshed out and dramatic manner with the match of the night getting extra special attention.. I hope you all enjoy.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Halloween Havoc Results {3 Hour Show}</p><p> 50,000 fans at the Ted Turner Stadium {South East}</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre-Show</span></p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Arn Anderson, Barry Windham, The Patriot, Ricky Steamboat and Scott Anton defeated Meng, Terry Gordy, Terry Funk, Lord Steven Regal and Brian Armstrong in 20:21 when Dustin Rhodes defeated Meng by pinfall with a Bulldog.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">PPV Hype</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>A video hyping the PPV plays featuring Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Steve Austin, The Warrior, Stevie Ray, Booker T, and Cactus Jack.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Show Starts</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WCW Light Heavy Weight Championship Match</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> Owen Hart VS Chris Candido w/Tammy Lynn Sytch</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Owen and Chris started the show off with some back and forth wrestling action, neither man having an edge over the other. After about five minutes of quick reversals and escapes Tammy gets on the apron distracting the referee and allowing Chris Candido to take control of the match with a blatant low blow. Chris got several near pins but could not keep Owen Hart down on the mat for the three count. In frustration Chris went for a high risk top rope moon sault which Owen avoided by the narrowest margin. As Chris rolled around the mat holding his left knee Owen mustered his last ounces of strength and hooked the Sharp Shooter on Candido. Chris held out for several seconds before the pain was simply too much. <strong>After almost 28 minutes of wrestling action, Owen Hart wins the match by submission and becomes the new WCW Light Heavy Weight Champion!</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Davey Boy Smith VS Big Ron Studd</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Davey and Ron started things off with a classic test of strength. As the two men pushed with all their might Davey started to slowly back up. The announcers were shocked that anyone could do such a thing to Davey, but they agreed if anyone could it would be the huge Big Ron Studd. Studd backed Davey into the corner, slamming his back against the turnbuckle. What followed was several minutes of Big Ron Studd putting the boots to Davey with an occasional body slam or clubbing blow to the back. The announcers said it was a smart strategy to work on the back of Davey as it would take the Running Power Slam out of the match. Eventually Davey was able to fight back, mounting a comeback after ducking a wild lariat. Davey rocked Big Ron with a series of shoulder blocks but the big man refused to go down. Finally after a jumping shoulder block Big Ron was taken off his feet to a huge cheer from the crowd. Studd got to his feet but Davey was on him immediately with a series of punches. Davey followed this up with a Running Power Slam that shook the ring and allowed him to get the pin. <strong>Davey Boy Smith wins by pinfalll!</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">It's not over!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>As Davey celebrates his win the Diamond Doll gets in the ring and slaps Davey in the face! Davey is livid but before he can do anything Big Ron Studd clubs Davey from behind. As Studd works Davey over Diamond Dallas Page comes out from the crowd and joins in on the assault. Seeing his friend being assaulted, Sting runs out from the back with a chair and tries to make the save. Sting is able to keep Studd and DDP at bay with the chair, but the Diamond Doll sneaks up behind Sting and low blows him. DDP orders Studd to hold Sting as DDP takes the chair and blast the helpless Sting in the face! DDP, Studd, and the Diamond Doll leave Sting laid out next to a hurting Davey as the announcers wonder if Sting will be able to compete later tonight against DDP.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WCW United States Championship Match</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> Dustin Rhodes VS Steve Austin</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Steve and Dustin trade a series of hard looking punches to start the match off. The announcers note that both men were born and raise in Texas, so neither one has any back down in them. Steve gets the advantage after he kicks Dustin in the gut and elbows him to the back of the head. Steve stays in control of the match for most of the bout, stopping Dustin's attempts at coming back time and time again. Dustin finally is able to mount a comeback with a series of jabs followed by the patented Rhodes family Bionic Elbow. Dustin makes the pin and it appears he has won, but the referee waves him off saying Austin's foot was on the ropes. As Dustin agues with the ref, Steve rolls Dustin up with a hand full of tights and gets the three count. <strong>Steve Austin wins by pinfall and retains the WCW US Championship!</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">What a brawl!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>The announcers note there is a disturbance in the back and when we cut to the back area we see Vader and Scott Norton brawling. Ron Simmons tries to help his tag team partner but Harley race has Teddy Long in a choke hold. Eventually Harley lets Long go and Simmons attacks the former NWA World Champion. Security rushes the scene as Norton is busted wide open by a punch from Vader. The announcers comment on the fact that Scott Norton may have bitten off more than he can chew as a shot of a busted up Norton is on the screen.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Sting VS Diamond Dallas Page</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> Diamond Dallas Page takes control of the match early as Sting is still shaken up from the chair shot earlier in the night. The announcers comment that tonight just may be DDP's night, after all “if you go to the well enough times you will eventually find water.” Sting is able to mount a comeback but DDP avoids a high Stinger Splash causing Sting to smack the ring post with his head. The announcers comment on how that could be a match ender under normal circumstances, but with Sting already loopy this has to be the end. DDP lands a Diamond Cutter on Sting and makes the pin...getting the three count! <strong>DDP defeats Sting after 15 minutes of wrestling action.</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WCW World Tag Team Championship Match</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> The Steiner Brother VS Harlem Heat</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Booker T and Rick Steiner start things off, with Rick getting an early advantage. A series of quick tags sees Harlem Heat in trouble early, but Stevie Ray is able to turn things around after he makes a blind tag. Stevie Ray is able to isolate Scott in his corner and Rick is held back by the referee several times as Harlem Heat double team his brother. Booker T tags back in and he lands a nasty looking DDT on Scott. Booker makes the cover as Stevie Ray knocks Rick off the ring apron. Booker T gets the three count and wins the match. <strong>Harlem Heat wins by pinfall and retain the WCW World Tag Team Championship.</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Hulk Hogan makes his entrance</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Hulk Hogan makes his entrance as the fans go crazy. Jimmy Hart goes ahead of Hogan, who stays on the ramp to pose for the screaming fans. As Hogan continues to flex Cactus Jack runs out from the back and nails Hogan in the right knee with a chop block. Cactus lays the boots to Hogan until the referee comes down to the ramp way and orders Jack into the ring. Hogan is helped up by Jimmy Hart and he limps to the ring as Cactus Jack waits to strike again.</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Hulk Hogan VS Cactus Jack</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> From the moment the bell is rung Cactus Jack is on Hogan with a fury. The pre match assault has left Hogan unable to offer much resistance and the announcers believe Cactus just might have the Hulkster's number. Jack makes several pin attempts but none get more than a 2 count much to his frustration. Cactus eventually tosses Hogan outside of the ring and goes for the Cactus Jack elbow off the apron, but Jimmy Hart gets between Hogan and Jack. Jesse Ventura calls Hogan a coward for hiding behind Hart and as Jack and Hart argue Hogan is able to get up and slide into the ring. Cactus Jack and Jimmy are still arguing as Hogan seems ready to make a comeback. Cactus Jack rips the megaphone from Hart, turns toward the ring, and his nailed by a Hulk Hogan Big Boot that sends Jack sailing past the protective mats and landing on the cold hard concrete floor. A small but noticeable amount of blood trickles out of Jack's mouth as the referee makes his ten count. Hogan, still angry over what Jack did to his son breaks the count and tosses Jack back in the ring. Hogan follows Jack in and body slams Jack before he makes a pin only for Cactus Jack to miraculously kick out! Even Hogan is stunned as there doesn't seem to be a way for Cactus to still be able to fight. Hogan rebounds off the ropes and does a leg drop on Cactus. Upon impact Hogan cries out in pain. The referee begins to count as both men are on the mat. The announcers note that if the match ends in a draw then Hulk Hogan doesn't get a shot at Ric Flair at Starrcade. At the 8 count mark both men get to a knee, with the announcers saying that Cactus Jack, win or lose, has proven himself a true competitor tonight. Both men are up and they begin to trade blows. Jack pokes Hogan in the eye and then lands a Double Arm DDT on Hogan. The announcers are screaming that this may be the end of Hulkamania as Cactus makes the cover.</p><p> </p><p> One.......</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Two............................................</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Thr.....Kick Out!</p><p> </p><p> Hogan kicks out and Jack starts to nail Hogan with punches. Hogan shrugs the blows off and Hulks up. Hogan sends Jack into the ropes and goes for a Big Boot only to have Jack duck and the referee get hit instead. Jack slides out of the ring as Hogan checks on the ref. Cactus grabs a chair and slides back into the ring. Jack nails Hogan in the back before dropping the chair. Cactus lifts Hogan up off the mat then lands a Double Arm DDT on to the chair! Cactus makes the cover but the referee is still knocked out. Jesse starts counting, getting up to ten before saying Hogan should be pinned and declared the loser already. WCW Commissioner Nick Bockwinkle comes down to the ring wearing a referee shirt and he gets into the ring very slowly, Jesse saying Nick is trying to buy Hogan some time to recover. Nick reluctantly makes the count as Cactus Jack goes for the pin.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> One................</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Two..........</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Thre......Kick Out!</p><p> </p><p> Cactus Jack gets in the face of Nick Bockwinkle but Nick refuses to back down from his 2 count position. The crowd begins a loud Hogan chant as Jack lifts him to his feet. Cactus tries another Double Arm DDT, but Hogan refuses to let Jack complete the move. Jack lets Hogan go and clubs Hogan on the back but the Hulkster shrugs it off. Hogan does his famous point as Cactus tries a right that Hogan then blocks. Hogan sends Jack into the ropes and lands a Big Boot followed up by the Atomic Leg Drop. As Bockwinkle makes the pin the crowd counts along with the referee.</p><p> </p><p> One......</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Two......</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Three!</p><p> </p><p> Hulk Hogan has defeated Cactus Jack in a grueling 35 minute match! <strong>Hulk Hogan defeats Cactus by pinfall!</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Warrior makes his entrance</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>The Warrior makes a grand entrance complete with laser lights and pyrotechnics. The crowd goes crazy for The Warrior and they can't wait to see this match.</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Ric Flair comes out!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Ric Flair tops The Warrior's entrance by showing up with several beautiful women. Flair leaves the women on the ramp as he makes his way to the ring, confetti falling from the ceiling of the arena in bits of blue and silver matching his robe for the night. Flair enters the ring and hands the WCW World Championship over to referee Nick Patrick. Nick Patrick holds the title belt up high before handing it off to the ring crew and calling for the bell.</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WCW World Championship Match</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> The Warrior VS Ric Flair</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> The Warrior uses his power to take control of the match early, keeping Ric on the defensive. Ric tries several dirty tricks, but none of them seem to have any affect on The Warrior. Ric bails out of the ring several times during the match, taking the count all the way up to 8 before getting back in the ring. The Warrior makes a pin on Ric but is only able to get a two count before Ric puts a foot on the ropes much to the disappointment of the crowd. The Warrior lifts Ric to his feet but Ric thumbs Warrior in the eye taking control of the match. Ric unloads a series of chops followed by a European Uppercut that causes Warrior to stumble back. Flair follows it up with a hip toss but The Warrior pops right up to the shock of Flair. The Warrior lands a series of Lariats before he lands a huge Warrior Splash on Ric Flair. Steve Austin and Chris Candido come running out of the back but before they can do anything Arn Anderson and Barry Windham follow them out of the back and cut them off. The Warrior makes the pin as Arn, Barry, Steve, and Chris brawl around the ring.</p><p> </p><p> One......</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Two...........</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Three!</p><p> </p><p> The Warrior wins the match and becomes the new WCW World Champion! <strong>The Warrior wins by pinfall and becomes the new WCW World Champion in a sizzling 18 minute match!</strong></p></div></blockquote>

<p>Saturday Night Results {2 Hour Show}</p><p> 13,187 fans at Madison Square Garden {Tri State}</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre-Show</span></p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Duggan & Borne defeated The Aristocrats in 8:29 when Jim Duggan defeated Jean-Paul Levesque by pinfall with a Running Clothesline Tackle.</p><p> </p><p> In an extremely short match, Meng defeated Joey Maggs in 5:12 by pinfall with a Super Kick.</p><p> </p><p> In an extremely short match, The Guardian Angel defeated Horace in 5:22 by pinfall with a Bubba Slam.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Gene Okerlund, Eric Bischoff, and Chris Cruise hype WCW</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Gene Okerlund:</strong> Welcome fans to another great edition of WCW Saturday Night. We have a great show for all of you, with the new WCW World Heavy Weight Champion The Warrior facing off against Diamond Dallas Page in our main event.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Eric Bischoff:</strong> In addition to that we have the crazed and unpredictable Cactus Jack in action against The Natural Dustin Rhodes. We also have WCW Tag Team Champions Harlem Heat facing off against Pure Domination. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Cruise:</strong> An in our opening match which is just minutes away, the new WCW Light Heavy Weight Champion Owen Hart is taking on international light heavy weight star Dean Malenko. But first, we need to kick off Saturday Night with a word from the new WCW Champion...The Warrior! Fans get ready to make some noise, because WCW Saturday Night is on the air!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Show Starts</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Warrior speaks!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>The Warrior:</strong> Last week at Halloween Havoc, a grand destiny was realized as I became the WCW Heavy Weight Champion! Ric Flair, the mast of manipulation and the lord of lies tried repeatedly to vanquish the Warrior Spirit that resides within me but on that night the heavens opened up and a heavenly angel descended upon me. I was filled with the Madness and used this additional strength to vanquish Ric Flair and capture this belt!</p><p> </p><p> Now, I reign over the WCW empire as a benevolent king who shall aid its chosen champions, Hulk Hogan and Sting, in ridding the wrestling industry of the vile scum that is Ric Flair and his cronies. The time has come for all my Warriors to join up with the power of Hulkamania and the army of Stingers to take WCW to a golden era of wrestling! Tonight, Diamond Dallas Page will be the first to fall to my righteous wrath!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Owen Hart defeated Dean Malenko in 8:28 by pinfall with an Inverted Piledriver. During the match Tammy Lynn Sytch distracted Owen Hart, but it did not keep Owen from winning the match. Chris Candido was at the announcer's table offering some thoughts on Owen Hart, which were almost all negative. Jesse Ventura and Candido seemed to gel on commentary, which added to this match.</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Barry Windham defeated Jeep Swenson in 8:04 by pinfall with a Flying Lariat.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Hulk Hogan backstage promo</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Hulk Hogan:</strong> Last night, Hulkamania was on it's last legs brothers. It looked as if I was done for and Cactus Jack would have his name go down in history as the man who killed Hulkamania. However, just as The Warrior mentioned earlier in the night, I felt the spirit of The Madness brothers. His power was added to man and I was able to overcome Cactus Jack and pull off the victory that took me one step closer to getting my hands on Ric Flair. Speaking of Flair, it looks like he wasn't able to overcome The Warrior and now he is on the run while Hulkamania has only gotten stronger!</p><p> </p><p> Ric, I know you have one last surprise for me, but it doesn't matter who you choose to face me because I now there is no one able to overcome me. I know that no matter what happens, no matter how bleak it looks, there is a man in heaven waiting to lend me his strength and help me achieve what I need to in order to prove that I am the man and you are nothing but a pretender to the throne brother. </p><p> </p><p> Cactus Jack, I know you had your reasons for what you did brother, but as far as I am concerned...our business isn't over brother! I suggest you take a long vacation because if I see you around here...I will drop an Atomic Leg Drop that will decapitate you brother!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Steiner Brothers defeated The Good Old Boys in 7:51 when Rick Steiner defeated Terry Gordy by pinfall with a Flying Bulldog.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Ric Flair, Steve Austin, and Chris Candido locker room meeting</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Steve Austin:</strong> So, it looks like I am the only one who was able to hold on to their title belt huh?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Candido:</strong> I was robbed! I can beat that punk Owen...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ric Flair:</strong> Settle down Chris! Steve, you may have that belt around your waist but you have no clue what the heck is going on do you? You see, losing the WCW World Title may be a tragedy to you, but to a guy like me who can reclaim it whenever he wants, it is yet another move on the chess board of life.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Steve Austin:</strong> Keep telling yourself that buddy, but we both saw The Warrior hand you your ass on a platter at Halloween Havoc! </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ric Flair:</strong> Maybe he did Steve and maybe I threw the match. You, just like all those fans out there, will have to wait to find out. Just like Hogan will have to wait to hear who his next opponent is going to be. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Candido:</strong> I believe you Ric, but I just wish you would let us in our your plans a little sooner. Speaking of plans, when are we going to find out who your other ally is?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ric Flair</strong> All will be revealed soon Chris, just be sure you regain that title soon or you may not be chosen to join the elite of the elite in wrestling!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Erik Watts defeated Nicolai Koloff in 10:38 by pinfall. Erik Watts wins the WCW World Television Championship title!</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and a good crowd, Harlem Heat drew with Pure Domination in 8:00 when the ref declared a double DQ. During the match Scott Norton and Harley Race repeatedly interfered which led to the referee's decision.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Sting backstage promo</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Sting:</strong> Diamond Dallas Page, you finally got yourself a win over Sting, but look what it took to accomplish it. You had to repeatedly jump me alongside that big ape Ron Studd, you had to face me over 10 times in the last 3 months, and I had to crack my skull on the ring post. Now tonight, you are facing off with my good pal The Warrior and I am going to make damn sure you don't get “lucky” against him like you did with me. In a few weeks, at Wrestle War when the doctors clear me to wrestle, we are going to go one on one inside a steel cage. Let's see how lucky you get when you can receive no outside help!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In an extremely short match, Big Ron Studd defeated Bobby Walker in 4:36 by pinfall with a Studd Buster.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Arn Anderson gives Davey Boy Smith a warning</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Arn Anderson:</strong> Davey, I'm glad I caught up to you. Look, we both heard what Flair said about having a fourth ally and we both know what that means. The Four Horsemen were a cancer on this industry and this company in particular. Now, I'm not pointing any fingers, but it is odd that a guy like Barry Windham, an ex horsemen, would suddenly get a chance to wrestle in WCW once again.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Davey Boy Smith:</strong> It is odd Arn, but it is equally as odd that you, Ric Flair's best friend and co-founder of the Four Horsemen would offer me advice about them.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Arn Anderson:</strong> I realize I'm not the most trustworthy guy hear, but trust me when I say me and Ric are done. You just watch your back Davey and trust no one...not even Sting.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Cactus Jack defeated Dustin Rhodes in 7:58 by pinfall with a Double Arm DDT.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Hulk Hogan attacks Cactus Jack!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>After the match Hulk Hogan came out and assaulted Cactus Jack. Hogan tossed Jack off the ring apron then delivered an Atomic Leg Drop on the concrete on a helpless Jack. EMTs rushed the scene but Jack refused the help, instead he slowly went to back smiling.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, The Warrior defeated Diamond Dallas Page in 7:59 by pinfall. Diamond Doll distracted Warrior allowing Big Ron Studd to attack, but Studd accidentally hit DDP! Sting was able to run out and stop Studd from launching a second attack, allowing The Warrior to pin DDP for the win.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Sting and The Warrior face off with DDP and Big Ron Studd</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>After the match was over Big Ron Studd helped DDP out of the ring as Stin and The Warrior shook hands. DDP and Studd tried to re-enter the ring, but The Warrior and Sting held them off as Saturday Night went off the air.</em></p></div></blockquote>

<p>Main Event Results {1 Hour Show}</p><p> 2,000 Fans at the Sheboygan Auditorium {Great Lakes}</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre-Show</span></p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, The Fabulous Express defeated The Nasty Boys in 7:31 when Bobby Eaton defeated Jerry Sags by pinfall with an Alabama Jam.</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Rob Van Dam defeated Tex Slazenger in 8:30 by pinfall with a Van Terminator.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Show Starts</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Nick Bockwinkel makes an announcement</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Nick Bockwinkle:</strong> Ladies and gentlemen, it is my privilege to announce that WCW has recently acquired the services of several international light heavy weight stars and we shall be featuring them both here on Main Event and on Saturday Night. Now then, tonight we have a special number one contender for the Light Heavy Weight Championship match between four of the world's best light heavy weight wrestlers. <strong>Psycosis</strong>, <strong>Rey Misterio Jr.</strong>, <strong>The Great Muta</strong>, and <strong>Jushin Thunder Liger</strong> will all be fighting for a chance to face Owen Hart for the Light Heavy Weight Title on the next WCW Main Event. I wish them all the best of luck and I hope you fans enjoy the show.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Titans defeated The Good Old Boys in 7:42 when Hyperion defeated Brian Armstrong by pinfall with an Awesome Bomb.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Hulk Hogan backstage promo</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>As Hulk Hogan is getting ready to deliver a impromptu promo, The Titans walk by giving Hogan a “what's up” nod which Hogan returns. After they are out of the camera's focus Hogan begins to speak.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Hulk Hogan:</strong> You know something brothers, everyone has been on my case about jumping Cactus Jack on Saturday Night. They say things like, “This isn't the Hogan we know.” and “How could you be so violent Hulkster?” Well brothers, Cactus Jack attacked my son, an innocent bystander, and sent him to the hospital where a machine has to breath for him. So if you think I am out of line, then you obviously don't realize how special my family is to me brothers. Jack, we still got business to finish, but unlike you I like to take care of things in the ring. At WCW Saturday Night WCW Commissioner Nick Bockwinkle has agreed to let me step in the ring with you one more time. However, this time it is going to be a no holds barred, falls count anywhere, no DQ street fight! You see I want to end what we have between us once and for all so I can focus on Ric Flair without having to look over my shoulder. So Catus Jack, whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Big Ron Studd defeated a slightly tipsy Jim Duggan in 8:27 by pinfall with a Studd Buster. The announcers wonder what it will take in order for someone to put an end to Duggan's behavior and willingness to wrestle under the influence.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Eric Bischoff interviews Owen Hart</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Eric Bischoff:</strong> Owen Hart thank you for agreeing to speak with me on such short notice.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Owen Hart:</strong> No problem Eric, I'm glad to speak to you and the fans anytime.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Eric Bischoff:</strong> That is good to hear. The last Light Heavy Weight Champion wasn't so willing to be interviewed.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Owen Hart:</strong> Well, when you're just a paper champion you try to avoid the spotlight Eric.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Eric Bischoff:</strong> Not being a wrestler I can't agree or disagree with you. Now then, Nick Bockwinkle announced a huge bomb shell earlier tonight regarding the light heavy weight division and the identity of your next challenger. Care to comment?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Owen Hart:</strong> Eric, I for one am glad WCW has decided to expand the division beyond the US borders. From Mexico to Japan to my home of Canada there are many great light heavy weight wrestlers who deserve a shot at my championship. I believe that I am the best and if I want to prove it I have to face them for the title. Now if you would excuse I really would like to watch this next match.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Eric Bischoff:</strong> There you have it folks. Owen Hart, the fighting champion, eagerly awaiting his international challengers. Back you Tony and Bobby.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Great Muta defeated Jushin Thunder Liger, Psicosis and Rey Misterio Jr. in a Fatal Four Way match in 6:29 when The Great Muta defeated Psicosis by pinfall with a Shining Wizard. During the match Owen Hart provided commentary, hyping up each man as a potential challenger to his title.</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Erik Watts defeated Lord Steven Regal in 8:17 by submission with a STF. Erik Watts makes defense number 1 of his WCW World Television Championship title.</p>

<p>Saturday Night Results {2 Hour Show}</p><p> 10,000 fans at the Dallas Convention Center {Mid South}</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre-Show</span></p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Good Old Boys defeated The State Patrol in 7:37 when Brian Armstrong defeated Lt. James Earl Wright by pinfall with a Shake, Rattle and Roll.</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Pure Domination defeated The Fabulous Express in 8:14 when Ron Simmons defeated Steve Keirn by pinfall with a Dominator.</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Titans defeated The Aristocrats in 6:09 when Hyperion defeated Jean-Paul Levesque by pinfall with a Titan Bomb.</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Meng defeated Scott Steiner in 7:35 by submission with a Tongan Death Grip.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Candido and Tammy in ring hype</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Candido:</strong> It appears like you fans are in for quite the treat. You, and not any of the fans who will be tuning in to WCW Saturday Night, get to see the greatest Light Heavy Weight in the world wrestle just for your enjoyment.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tammy Lynn Sytch:</strong> Not only that, but you get to see all this prance around ringside!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Chris Candido defeated Rob Van Dam in 8:17 by pinfall with a Blonde Bombshell. </p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Show Starts</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Sting arrives and he's looking for Arn!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>We see Sting arrive at the Dallas Convention Center and as soon as he is inside the building we see Sting looking behind doors shouting “Arn, where are you Arn?” After opening several doors Sting sees Barry Windham and they begin talking.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Sting:</strong> Barry, have you seen Arn?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Barry Windham:</strong> He hasn't arrived at the building yet. So, is there any reason he would be warning people about you?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Sting:</strong> Yeah Barry, he a snake! Unlike Arn and Flair, the Stinger is always straight up.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Barry Windham:</strong> I trust you Sting, but there are a lot of guys who are a little weary of you these days. Watch your back Sting.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Owen Hart defeated Psicosis and Rey Misterio Jr. in a Triple Threat match in 7:28 when Owen Hart defeated Psicosis by submission with a Sharpshooter.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Ric Flair, Steve Austin, Chris Candido, and Tammy Lynn Sytch backstage meeting</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ric Flair:</strong> Gentlemen and lady, tonight is going to be our night! Steve Austin, you are going to show the Warrior the difference between a brawler and a real wrestler when you humiliate and defeat him in the main event. Chris, you and Tammy are going to join Steve at ringside and insure that everything goes according to plan.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Steve Austin:</strong> I don't need these two interfering in my match Ric...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ric Flair:</strong> No you don't, but if we want things to play out the way we have them planned you do and you will! Remember the motto, “Four men acting individually but thinking collectively.” If you want to ride with the Horsemen, you need to start acting like a Horseman.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Candido:</strong> Steve, you can rest assured that I won't cost you the match. Me and Tammy are just going to make sure The Warrior is focused on more than just you.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tammy Lynn Sytch:</strong> Could any of you focus on your match with me at ringside?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ric Flair:</strong> I can't focus now darling.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Steve Austin:</strong> So Ric, you going to tell us who the fourth guy in our little group is or you still keeping us in the dark?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Candido:</strong> Yeah Ric, is it Sting or Arn Anderson?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ric Flair:</strong> Fellas, I'll only say this. It's the person everyone least suspects.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Big Ron Studd defeated The Guardian Angel in 8:14 by pinfall with a Studd Buster.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">DDP in ring promo</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>DDP:</strong> Shut up monkeys, a real man is trying to talk. Sting, it looks like you're not just the former face of WCW but you are also a no good rat. You say the doctors will clear you to wrestle at WCW Wrestle War, well after the match the doctors won't let you wrestle ever again! You see, I've proven I can beat you so I have no idea why the WCW Commissioner would even sign this match.</p><p> </p><p> All I know is that DDP is the man in WCW now and as such I demand to be put in the Main Event at Wrestle War! No one care about Hulk Hogan, The Warrior, Ric Flair. No, they all come to see D...D...P! Nick Bockwinkle, if I am not in the main event at Wrestle War...well I'll just have to take my frustrations out on Sting. Believe me, the results will not be pretty.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Harlem Heat defeated Duggan & Borne in 6:51 by stoppage when Jim Duggan was considered too intoxicated to continue. Nick Bockwinkle came out during the match and demanded Duggan be removed from the building.</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Scott Norton defeated Rick Steiner in 8:21 by pinfall with a Lariat of Destruction. At the closing moments of the match Pure Domination made their way ringside.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pure Domination brawls with Scott Norton and Harley Race</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>After the match Vader and Ron Simmons slid into the ring and started attacking Scott Norton. After a few minutes Harley Race grabbed a nearby chair and got into the ring. Harley was swinging the chair wildly, cracking both Vader and Ron Simmons on the head. With Pure Domination hurt, Scott Norton and Harley Race wisely got out of the ring and headed to the back.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Erik Watts defeated Marcus Bagwell in 7:21 by submission with a STF. Erik Watts makes defense number 2 of his WCW World Television Championship title. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Interview interrupted!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Gene Okerlund is about to interview Brian Armstrong, but before he can Hulk Hogan and Cactus Jack start brawling in the background. Gene says "sorry" to Brian before waving the camera over at the action. The announcers comment that these two couldn't wait for their Street Fight and have started going at it already. A referee comes out from the locker room area and we are told the match has officially started.</em></p></div></blockquote><p><em> </em></p><p><em> In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Hulk Hogan defeated Cactus Jack in 17:37 by pinfall with a Leg Drop. Hogan and Cactus Jack brawled all over the back area but eventually made their way back out to the ring which is where Hulk Hogan placed a chair over Jack before dropping the Atomic Leg Drop. The announcers comment that they have never seen such a brutal match in WCW.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Found you!</span></strong></em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><em>Sting is shown to still be looking for Arn Anderson, who he finally finds near the catering table. Arn looks surprised Sting is looking for him as Sting begins to speak.</em></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><strong>Sting:</strong></em><em> Finally crawled out of your hole huh Arn? You think helping Ric Flair convince people I am his fourth man will get people to care about you again is that it?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><strong>Arn:</strong></em><em> Slow down there Sting. Now first off, you are not cleared to wrestle medically, I am. If you keep getting loud with me I'll make sure you're out another month. Secondly, I was told by Ric Flair himself that you are the fourth man in his new 4 Horsemen. So tell me, why would he say that if it wasn't true Sting?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><strong>Sting:</strong></em><em> Isn't it obvious Arn, he's playing you and me. Ric is a master manipulator and this is just another one of his games to isolate his opposition and strengthen his own forces. Unless, you are the fourth man like I suspect.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><strong>Arn Anderson:</strong></em><em> Sting, I already gave Davey my word that it wasn't me and you of all people know Arn Anderson doesn't break his word. Now then, I think we need to get to the bottom of this together and put a stop to whatever it is Ric is planning.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><strong>Sting:</strong></em><em> Okay Arn, but if you even think about betraying me...</em></p></div></blockquote><p><em> </em></p><p><em> In a superb bout that had great wrestling and a sizzling crowd, The Warrior defeated Steve Austin in 7:35 by pinfall. During the match we also saw Hulk Hogan run out and stop Chris Candido and Tammy Lynn Sytch from interfering in the match.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>The Last Opponent Revealed!</strong></span></em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><em>Hulk Hogan gets in the ring after the match and shakes the hand of The Warrior as Steve Austin, Chris Candido, and Tammy Lynn Sytch head to the back. As the crowd goes nuts for a Hogan/Warrior pose down, Ric Flair walks out to the entrance ramp.</em></em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><strong>Ric Flair:</strong></em><em> Hulk Hogan, Warrior...I hope you two enjoy being in that ring together because at Wrestle War....you two will face one another for the WCW World Heavy Weight Championship! That's right Hogan, your next opponent is The Warrior! You see, I allowed The Warrior to defeat me in order to set this all up. Now, either The Warrior wins and Hogan gets denied a shot at me then I go on to cash in my Championship rematch clause at Starrcade or Hogan wins and I still get a title match at Starrcade. Either way I win and Hulk Hogan ends up humiliated by yours truly.</em></p></div></blockquote>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Beejus" data-cite="Beejus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>While I wouldn't believe that Flair threw the match to lose the World title, I must say that is a very Flair way to do things by having Hogan face Warrior. Good stuff, and I'm intrigued to find out your fourth man!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Once again thanks for reading! Everyone knows Flair didn't throw the match, but I think that would be a Flair like cover story as he tries to spin things his way. I am banking on Hogan vs Warrior to get WCW out of the slight slump they have fallen into...Bash at the Beach was our best PPV/Show/and Main Event match so far.</p>

<p>Main Event Results {1 Hour Show}</p><p> 2,000 Fans at the Burr Gymnasium {Mid Atlantic}</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre-Show</span></p><p> </p><p> In an extremely short match, Big Ron Studd defeated Bobby Walker in 4:40 by pinfall with a Studd Buster.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Big Ron attacks Bobby Walker</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>After the match is over Big Ron Studd attacks the defeated Bobby Walker. The assault ends after Studd nails Walker with another Studd Buster as the Diamond Doll claps in approval.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Show Starts</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Nick Bockwinkle speaks!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Nick Bockwinkle:</strong> First off, let me thank all you fans in attendance and those watching at home for tuning in to WCW Main Event. As usual we have a great show for all of you, so I won't waste a minute more of your time then I have to. I'm sure you all heard about Ric Flair naming The Warrior as Hulk Hogan's last hurdle to gaining a match with Flair at WCW Starrcade. Well, the championship committee has thought long and hard and we have decided to allow this match to take place and it will be for the WCW World Heavy Weight Championship. The match will have a special stipulation that I will reveal on Saturday Night. Now then, Ric Flair will not go without an opponent for Wrestle War, so the Championship Committee has decided to compile a list of names that we think would prove to be a challenge to Mr. Flair. On Saturday Night I will announce Mr. Flair's opponent as well as that special stipulation to the Hogan/Warrior match that I hinted at. Thank you all and enjoy the show!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Machines defeated Rey Misterio Jr. and Jushin Thunder Liger in 8:29 when Machine #1 defeated Jushin Thunder Liger by submission with The Asian Triangle Hold.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Lanny Poffo and The Titans backstage promo</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Lanny Poffo:</strong> Ladies and gentlemen, I have not come here to glorify these two men. No, I have come simply to speak the truth. You see, there isn't a single tag team with as much power, skill, or ability as The Titans and it seems that the WCW Championship Committee has finally come to their senses and realized that for themselves. You see, this Saturday Night my two man mountains of muscle will destroy Harlem Heat and send them back to the hood ten pounds lighter. With my brain and their brawn there is no stopping The Titans from achieving the glory they deserve!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Atlas:</strong> Harlem Heat, you are mere mortals about to face a pair of wrestling gods!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Hyperion:</strong> Pray we allow you to continue to wrestle for your impudence!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Titans defeated The Aristocrats in 8:02 when Atlas defeated Jean-Paul Levesque by pinfall with an Exploder Suplex.</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Erik Watts defeated Meng in 8:16 by pinfall. Erik Watts makes defense number 3 of his WCW World Television Championship title. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Ivan Koloff is upset!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ivan Koloff:</strong> Nicolai, why have these Americans refused to put you on TV? Are they afraid that you will embarrass their American heroes? Next week on Main Event, you shall be granted a rematch for the WCW TV Championship or we will take one!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Nicolai:</strong>Dah! I shall bring the TV Title back to Mother Russia whether I have a match or not!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Owen Hart defeated The Great Muta in 9:43 by submission with a Sharpshooter. Owen Hart makes defense number 1 of his WCW Light Heavyweight Championship title. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WCW Releases</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> In an effort to unload workers who have no use to the creative team WCW, they have released The Patriot and Sir Oliver. The Patriot was set to be in a feud with his former partner Marcus Bagwell, but a dark match between the two proved to be a complete disaster. Word is The Patriot, as the senior worker, received the majority of the blame leading to his floundering status as of late. Marcus Bagwell is rumored to have only a few days left on his contract and WCW is said to not be extending it due to this failed feud. In Sir Oliver's case, it is believed he added little to The Aristocrats, a group WCW is already said to be unhappy with, besides another pay check.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WCW Ends Relationships</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> In an effort to sign Light Heavy Weight workers from around the world to exclusive contracts, WCW has ended the working agreements it had with AAA and NJPW. NJPW owner Seiji Sakaguchi is said to be disappointed but understanding while AAA owner Antonio Pena is said to be very upset with WCW. AAA has much more to lose than NJPW so it is no wonder they are more upset by there relationship ending than NJPW was about theirs.</p></div></blockquote></div></blockquote>

<p>Saturday Night Results {2 Hour Show}</p><p> 10,000 fans at the Ryan Center {New England}</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre-Show</span></p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, the masked Big Gamble defeated Matt Borne in 8:03 by pinfall with an All In.</p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Steiner Brothers defeated The Machines in 8:24 when Rick Steiner defeated Machine #1 by pinfall with a Steinerizer.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Free T-Shirts</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Prior to the start of Saturday Night The Diamond Doll and Tammy Lynn Sytch came out and fired free t-shirts to the crowd. This seemed to get the crowd all riled up and ready for Saturday Night!</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Show Starts</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Hulk Hogan and The Warrior in ring promo</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Hulk Hogan:</strong> Well, it seems like Ric Flair believes he can destroy Hulkamania and The Warrior Spirit by having the two immortals smash up against one another. The truth is, when Hulkamania and The Warrior Spirit collide the result is not the destruction of either but the strengthening of both brother! </p><p> </p><p> <strong>The Warrior:</strong> Hulk Hogan speaks the truth Ric Flair. As The Warrior Spirit and Hulkamania head for a collision course at Wrestle War we have become far more than we were before! Tonight, Ric Flair you will witness first hand what you have wrought as The Warrior and Hulk Hogan destroy your minions Steve Austin and Chris Candido!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Hulk Hogan:</strong> That's right brother. Then, at Wrestle War, whether Hulkamania or The Warrior Spirit prevails, you Ric Flair will be set to face off against a force you created and have no way of stopping! </p><p> </p><p> <strong>The Warrior:</strong> As it is written so it shall come to pass! A new era dawns on WCW, one where the likes of the Four Horsemen are no longer welcome!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Owen Hart defeated Ricky Steamboat in 8:24 by submission with a Sharpshooter.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Horsemen meeting!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ric Flair:</strong> Did you hear what I heard boys? Hulk Hogan and The Warrior put on a great front, but the truth is they are scared of us and what we can accomplish together. You see, tonight, you two will have the honor of defeating those two New York City rejects and prove once and for all that WCW is a place for real wrestlers and not hopped up freaks,</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Steve Austin:</strong> Damn right we are! I mean, we are as long as Chris gets his act together and brings his damn A game to the ring tonight.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Candido:</strong> Steve, I am sick and tired of your mouth. If it wasn't for that fact that I respect that man, I would show you why your the weakest link in this group.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tammy Lynn Sytch:</strong> And the ugliest...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Steve Austin:</strong> You better keep your tap shut you too bit trailer sl...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ric Flair:</strong> Shut up! You two need to get on the same page if both of you want to be part of this group. Now then, we need to discuss the plan for Wrestle War and our newest additions to the group...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Pure Domination defeated Davey Boy Smith and Dustin Rhodes in 8:29 when Ron Simmons defeated Davey Boy Smith by pinfall with a Dominator. The announcers noted that both Harley Race and Scott Norton had not arrived to the building yet under orders from Nick Bockwinkle. They also noted that Pure Domination were ordered to leave as soon as their match ended to avoid another all out brawl.</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Alex Wright defeated Psicosis, Juventud Guerrera and Rob Van Dam in a Fatal Four Way match in 6:10 when Alex Wright defeated Rob Van Dam by pinfall with a German Suplex.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Cactus Jack in ring promo</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>After commercial break we see Cactus Jack in the ring with a small table and a birthday cake upon it. Cactus has a party hat on and a microphone in his hand.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cactus Jack:</strong> Now I know you all must be wondering whose cake this is, but I'm going to make you all wait just a bit longer before telling you. First I need to address the fact that twice I have been beaten by Hulk Hogan in this ring. No, beaten isn't the right word. Assaulted! I have been assaulted in this ring twice by Hulk Hogan and all you fans cheered him on while he did it. You people cheered as your “idol” and symbol of everything good and just took a chair and draped it over my body before dropping a leg on top of me! He wasn't trying to win a match, he was trying to end my career and you cheered!!! Well, you sick fans want that kind of brutality then Cactus Jack will be happy to deliver it to you! </p><p> </p><p> Now then, that brings me to the birthday cake. You see, this cake is to celebrate the last birthday of your idol Hulk Hogan which I couldn't due to me being on the road working my rear off! You see, I wanted to celebrate his last birthday...because his last birthday WAS his last birthday! Hulk Hogan, this thing between us started off as a business deal with Ric Flair but you made it personal. Next time we meet Hogan, there won't be another next time! Bang, bang brother.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Scott Norton defeated Barry Windham in 7:31 by pinfall with a Lariat of Destruction.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Nick Bockwinkle lays down the law!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Nick Bockwinkle:</strong> I know each and every one of you want to return to the great wrestling action so I won't take up a second more of your time then I have to. Now then, I promised to reveal the special stipulation between The Warrior and Hulk Hogan and it is going to be... A Texas Death Match! The first person to be pinned and unable to answer the referee's ten count will be declared the loser. Now, as it is a no holds barred no DQ match I have decided to appoint a special ringside enforcer to the match. This man will ensure no one interferes and spoils what is sure to be a great match. The special ringside enforcer will remain a secret to ensure he does not meet any accidents prior to the match.</p><p> </p><p> Now then, on to the matter of Ric Flair's opponent for Wrestle War. Mr. Flair will be wrestling against Arn Anderson in a Submission match. You can only win by making your opponent submit which is what Mr. Anderson asked for and was granted by the WCW Championship Committee.</p><p> </p><p> Lastly, I need to address Cactus Jack, who has been removed from the building! I know no one wants him to ruin tonight's main event so he has been removed and banned from the arena for the rest of the evening as well. Enjoy the rest of the show because you know it is going to be a good one.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Harlem Heat drew with The Titans in 7:35 following a double count out. The announcers noted that The Titans may not have won the match but they didn't lose either and should be in line for a rematch real soon.</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Erik Watts defeated Sgt. Craig Pittman in 5:47 by pinfall with a Powerslam. Erik Watts makes defense number 4 of his WCW World Television Championship title. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Sting and Arn Anderson find evidence!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>We see Sting and Arn Anderson backstage in the locker room of Ric Flair. They are looking around when Sting spots a receipt.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Sting:</strong> Hey Arn look, a receipt for ten bottle of Vodka. You don't think Nicolai is the fourth man do you?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Arn Anderson:</strong> He just might be Sting, because I know for a fact Flair doesn't drink that stuff. Austin is a beer guy and Candido's old lady won't let him have any booze.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Sting:</strong> That settles it, we need to have a chat with the Koloffs.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Arn Anderson:</strong> Yea, we do. Right now though, I need to go get ready for my match with Diamond Dallas Page.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Arn Anderson defeated Diamond Dallas Page in 8:02 by pinfall following botched interference by Big Ron Studd when The Diamond Doll distracted Arn Anderson. Sting came out before the match was over and helped Arn get out of the ring before Big Ron Studd and DDP could jump Arn. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The end of a partnership?</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Big Ron Studd tries to help DDP up but Diamond Dallas Page pushes Studd's hand away. DDP then gets up and gets right into the face of Studd. Studd stands there taking it until DDP slaps Ron across the face. Studd lifts DDP up and begins to deliver a Studd Buster as The Diamond Doll pleads with Ron. Ron relents and lets DDP down before walking away from a distressed Diamond Doll and an angry DDP.</em></p></div></blockquote><p><em> </em></p><p><em> In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Hulk Hogan and The Warrior defeated Steve Austin and Chris Candido in 9:34 when The Warrior defeated Steve Austin by pinfall. During the match Tammy Lynn Sytch distracted Hogan but the Hulkster was able to avoid the interference from Ric Flair which caused Flair to collide with Sytch. Candido abandoned Austin to attend to his valet/girlfriend which allowed The Warrior to pin Steve.</em></p>

<p>Main Event Results {1 Hour Show}</p><p> 1,313 Fans at the Lahaina Civic Center {Hawaii}</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre-Show</span></p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, The Steiner Brothers defeated The Good Old Boys in 7:50 when Rick Steiner defeated Brian Armstrong by pinfall with a Steinerizer.</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Big Ron Studd dominated The Guardian Angel in 5:55 by pinfall with a Studd Buster.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Free T-Shirts!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Prior to the start of Main Event The Diamond Doll and Tammy Lynn Sytch came out and fired free t-shirts to the crowd. This seemed to get the crowd all riled up and ready for Main Event!</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Show Starts</span></p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Chris Candido defeated Jushin Thunder Liger in 8:18 by pinfall with a Blonde Bombshell.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">$10,000 Battle Royal?</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Col. Robert Parker walks out to the ring with Meng and Tex Slazenger. The trio looks very upset and they ignore the crowds boos as they make their way to the ring. In the ring Col. Parker is handed a microphone as Tex and Meng try to look tough.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Col. Parker:</strong> Good evening. My name is Col. Robert Parker. The reason I am telling you al this is because the WCW booking committee seems to have forgotten about me and the Stud's Stable. The reason they have forgot about us is quite simple, we have not lived up to our own hype. This will end on Saturday Night as I am putting up $10,000 of my own money in the over the top rope, Col. Parker invitational battle royal. Twenty men will be invited and the winner, surely Tex or Meng, will walk away $10,000 dollars richer. Thank y'all for your time, enjoy the rest of the show.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Titans defeated The Aristocrats in 7:43 when Hyperion defeated Jean-Paul Levesque by pinfall with an Awesome Bomb. During the match Harlem Heat came out to the entrance ramp and watched the match.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Get some sucka!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>After the match Harlem Heat came down to the ring and got into the face of The Titans. The Titans pointed to the tag titles, motioning that they would be taking them from Harlem Heat soon. Harlem Heat took the belts off and dropped them on the mat. When the Titans looked down at the belts Harlem Heat attacked the Titans. The Titans were able to fight Harlem Heat off despite the cheap shot, eventually sending Harlem Heat over the top rope. The Titans then lifted the titles over their heads as Harlem Heat stood outside of the ring looking pissed off.</em></p></div></blockquote><p><em> </em></p><p><em> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Fabulous Express defeated The Great Muta and Sgt. Craig Pittman in 8:19 when Steve Keirn defeated Sgt. Craig Pittman by submission with a Boston Crab.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Eric Bischoff interviews WCW TV Champion Electric Erik Watts</span></strong></em></p></div><p></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><strong>Eric Bischoff:</strong></em><em> Erik Watts, thank you for agreeing to this interview.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><strong>Erik Watts:</strong></em><em> No problem Eric, I am always happy to answer your questions.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><strong>Eric Bischoff:</strong></em><em> Well, I am glad to hear that. First off, what are your thoughts about Nicolai Koloff demanding a shot at your TV Championship?</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><strong>Erik Watts:</strong></em><em> Well, to tell you the truth I don't like it. I have beaten Nicolai several times already and I think there are several members of the WCW roster who deserve a shot at my title before Nicolai.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><strong>Eric Bischoff:</strong></em><em> I have heard many say that very same thing but it seems like he is going to get his title shot in a few minutes when you two go one on one...</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><strong>Erik Watts:</strong></em><em> What? I thought I had the night off Eric. This is....I got to go prepare dammit...</em></p></div></blockquote><p><em> </em></p><p><em> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Nicolai Koloff defeated Erik Watts in 9:45 by pinfall with a Soviet Slam following interference from Ivan Koloff. Nicolai Koloff wins the WCW World Television Championship title.</em></p>

<p>Saturday Night Results {2 Hour Show}</p><p> 10,000 fans at the Independence {Mid Atlantic}</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre-Show</span></p><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Barry Windham and Davey Boy Smith defeated The Machines in 8:07 when Barry Windham defeated Machine #1 by pinfall with a Flying Lariat.</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Cactus Jack defeated Scott Steiner in 7:55 by pinfall with a Double Arm DDT.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Cactus Jack attacks Scott Steiner!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>After the match Cactus Jack tosses Scott Steiner to the outside of the ring. Jack steps through the ropes then launches himself off the ring apron, landing a huge elbow on the downed Scott Steiner.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Show Starts</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>United we stand!</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>WCW Saturday Night kicks off with Hulk Hogan and The Warrior in the ring. The crowd is going crazy and chanting both wrestlers names. The announcers note Cactus Jack was removed from the building after he attacked Steiner right before Saturday Night started and thus Hogan has no fear of him attacking.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Hulk Hogan:</strong> Here we are again brothers....the only two immortal forces in professional wrestling together in one ring. Last week we demonstrated just what we could do together and tommorrow we will discover what happens when we finally clash!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>The Warrior:</strong> Hogan! You are correct. Together we can right any wrong, destroy any foe, or deliver justice to any who are in need! Tonight, I shall face Steve Austin in single combat and he will feel the righteousness of my Warrior Spirit! </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Hulk Hogan:</strong> And if any of Steve's friends plan on interfering, then they will have the full fury of the Hulkamaniacs coming down on you brother!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Chris Candido defeated the debuting Hayabusa, Rey Misterio Jr. and Juventud Guerrera in a Fatal Four Way match in 5:48 when Chris Candido defeated Juventud Guerrera by pinfall with a Blonde Bombshell.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Horsemen gather in the locker room</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>In their private dressing room, Ric Flair, Chris Candido, Steve Austin, and Tammy Lynn Sytch sit in a circle of velvet chairs. Straight across from Ric Flair are two empty chairs.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Candido:</strong> So, there seems to be one too many chairs in this room Ric...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Steve Austin:</strong> Yeah, the name of the group is the FOUR Horsemen not the five horsemen Ric. It's bad enough that Tammy gets a chair, but it looks like some other wanna be is going to get one too.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ric Flair:</strong> Chris, Steve....let me assure you that we are indeed the Four Horsemen. With that said, you two should know that the Horsemen often have lovely ladies, like Tammy here, by there side. As well as having some of the finest minds in this sport manage our out of ring affairs. Now then, the fourth member of our little group will not be revealed until the time is right but that other chair belongs to a man who not only wants to help us destroy Hulk Hogan, but he has a ersonal stake in the matter. You see, Hogan almost ruined this man and now he wants pay back!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Chris Candido:</strong> So, who is it?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Steve Austin:</strong> Yeah, cut all the mystery crap and tell us who in the heck is helping us out.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Ric Flair:</strong> Well gentlemen the man is none other than....</p><p> </p><p> <em> As Ric speaks the audio cuts off. From the shocked looks on the faces of Steve Austin and Chris Candido the announcers speculate that it must be a huge surprise. The announcers then apologise for the audio glitch and promise to try to get the raw footage and find out just what Ric Flair said.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Fabulous Express defeated The Aristocrats in 7:12 when Bobby Eaton defeated Jean-Paul Levesque by pinfall with an Alabama Jam.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Is this the end?</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>After the match Jean-Paul Levesque and Lord Steven Regal argue about their loss. Things get heated and Lord Regal walks off after shoving Jean-Paul down. Jean-Paul looks confused as he gets up then walks after Lord Regal.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Another brawl!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>We come back from commercial to see Vader and Harley Race arguing. Vader pushes Race after Race called Vader a loser. As Vader reared back to sock Race Scott Norton appeared and took Vader down with a massive lariat. As Norton began to punch Vader, Ron Simmons came out and attacked Norton. Simmons and Norton exchange blows as security and Nick Bockwinkle rush the scene. Nick screams to have all four escourted out of the building as Race challenges Pure Domination to a tag match at Wrestle War.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">$10, 000 Col. Parker Invitational Battle Royal</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Alex Wright, Bobby Walker, Brian Armstrong, Dave Sullivan, Horace, Jeep Swenson, Joey Maggs, Lt. James Earl Wright, Machine #1, Machine #2, Matt Borne, Meng, Ricky Steamboat, Rob Van Dam, Scott Anton, Sgt. Buddy Lee Parker, Sgt. Craig Pittman, Terry Funk, Terry Gordy, and Tex Slazenger all make their way to the ring for this battle royal.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Scott Anton won a battle royal in 9:40. The other members of the 'final four' were Meng, Terry Funk and Rob Van Dam, with Meng being the final elimination. Meng also got the most eliminations over the course of the match.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Anton celebrates</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>After the match is over Scott Anton grabs the sack of money from an angry Col. Parker and runs out of the ring. Col. Parker berates Meng and Tex as Scott Anton runs through the crowd tossing money to the fans.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Big Ron Studd defeated The Guardian Angel in 6:18 by pinfall with a Studd Buster.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Roll the dice...</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>After the match Big Ron Studd is in the ring getting a few kind words from The Diamond Doll when </em><em><strong>Vinny Vegas</strong></em><em> hits the ring and attacks Big Ron Studd! Vinny attacks Ron with a series of punches and follows it with a Roll of the Dice (twisting DDT). Diamond Doll prevents Vinny from hurting Studd anymore as security removes Vinny from the ring.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Nicolai Koloff defeated Rick Steiner in 6:43 by pinfall with a Soviet Slam. Nicolai Koloff makes defense number 1 of his WCW World Television Championship title. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Texas Outlaws ride again!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>In the back Erik Watts and Dustin Rhodes discuss strategy for their upcoming tag team championship match with Harlem Heat. Watts and Rhodes agree to give it their all and live up to their families' great legacies.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action and average heat, Harlem Heat defeated Watts & Rhodes in 7:01 when Booker T defeated Dustin Rhodes by pinfall with a Towering Inferno. During the match we also saw Atlas distract Booker T, and Hyperion also distract Stevie Ray. Harlem Heat make defense number 5 of their WCW World Tag Team Championship titles. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">We want answers!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Arn Anderson and Sting catch up to Ivan and Nicolai as they are leaving the arena. Arn tries to stop the two but Nicolai pushes Anderson back and the two Russians enter a limo and drive off. Sting looks dumbfounded but Arn strokes his chin as if he knows something.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had excellent in-ring action and great heat from the audience, The Warrior defeated Steve Austin in 7:54 by submission. During the match we also had Ric Flair distract Warrior.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Here comes Hogan!</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>After the match Steve Austin and Ric Flair try to double team The Warrior but Hulk Hogan comes out to even the odds. Flair and Austin decide not to fight as Hogan and Warrior pose before Saturday Night goes off the air.</em></p></div></blockquote>

Intrigued to find out who you put in the fourth seat of the Horsemen, though the tension between Austin and Candido seems very unlike the group should be. I almost expect them to be looking for a new fourth Horseman in the future because one of them may be turfed.

<p>r</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Beejus" data-cite="Beejus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Intrigued to find out who you put in the fourth seat of the Horsemen, though the tension between Austin and Candido seems very unlike the group should be. I almost expect them to be looking for a new fourth Horseman in the future because one of them may be turfed.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 3 of the original Horsemen (Arn, Ric, and Ole) were kayfabe family members so they already got along. I figured it would be more realistic if this version got off to a slightly rocky start.</p>

<p>Main Event Results {1 Hour Show}</p><p> 50,000 fans at the Ted Turner Stadium {South East}</p><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, The Fabulous Express defeated The State Patrol in 7:28 when Bobby Eaton defeated Lt. James Earl Wright by pinfall with an Alabama Jam.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Can you dig that....</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Backstage in front of a brick wall we see Harlem Heat looking all fired up.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Booker T:</strong> Tonight, we take on those pumped up suckas called the Titans and we prove why Harlem Heat is the gretest tag team of all time! Can you dig that......</p><p> </p><p> <em>Booker T walks off as Stevie Ray begins to speak.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Stevie Ray:</strong> Damn right. You see, Booker T and Stevie Ray are not just the WCW Tag Team Champions, no suckas, we also are the baddest men to ever step foot in a wrestling ring. And their isn't a damn thing any other team can do to take these belts from us.</p><p> </p><p> <em>Booker T jumps back in front of the camera shot.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Booker T:</strong> SUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Alex Wright defeated Sgt. Craig Pittman in 7:10 by submission with a STF.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Who is the 4th Horsemen?</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Inside the office of WCW Commissioner Nick Bockwinkle is Sting, Arn Anderson, and Barry Windham. The three men are seated in front of a desk which Nick sits behind.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Nick Bockwinkle:</strong> Gentlemen, you three are the most likely candidates to be the mysterious 4th Horsemen. After all, each one of you have been Horsemen in the past and each one of you would fit the clues Ric has dropped on the identity of the 4th Horsemen. So, right now I want to know if you are the 4th Horsemen and if you even think of lieing to me I swear to the man upstairs I will make sure you never wrestle in WCW ever again!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Sting:</strong> Nick, with all due respect, the idea that I could be the 4th Horsemen is insane. I have had Hogan's back since he stepped foot into WCW.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Barry Windham:</strong> As far as I go Nick, I am not the 4th Horsemen. I just returned to WCW not too long ago and if you remember it was because Ric's old rival Dusty Rhodes brought me back. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Arn Anderson:</strong> I might be Ric's cousin and the best friend he has ever had, but I am not the 4th Horsemen and frankly I am insulted that you would even ask me that. After all it was I who asked you to face Flair at Wrestle War in a submission match and you granted the damn thing!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Nick Bockwinkle:</strong> Each of you make a strong case for not being the 4th Horsemen and I want to believe you all but this thing has got me baffled. I mean, all 3 of you are being considered for the role of Special Enforcer during the main event of Wrestle War between Hulk Hogan and The Warrior and I would hate to accidentally place one of Flair's cronies into that position. Thank you for your time gentlemen, I have a lot to think about.</p><p> </p><p> <em>The three wrestlers get up and walk away as Nick Bockwinkle picks up his phone and makes a call. After the three have left the room he reaches in his desk and pulls out a shot glass which he fills with vodka before taking a drink. Nick looks nervous as he begins to talk on the phone and the scene fades to black.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Steiner Brothers defeated The Good Old Boys in 7:43 when Rick Steiner defeated Brian Armstrong by pinfall with a Steinerizer.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>A deal with the devil</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Cactus Jack is walking around the back stage area when Harley Race approaches him.Cactus looks worried but Harley tells him to calm down.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Harley Race:</strong> Relax Cactus, relax. Look, I know we have not had the best relationship over the years but I want to make you an offer you can't refuse. My new client Scott Norton needs a tag team partner to face Pure Domination at Wrestle War and I was wondering if you would like to be that man?</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cactus Jack:</strong> Well, that is an interesting propisition. On the one hand Vader cost me an ear, nearly put me out of the wrestling business, and is the one man I hate as much as Hulk Hogan. Not to mention the torn muscle Ron Simmons gave me. On the other hand...YOU were the man who sicked that rabid dog Vader on me! And you were the guy who cost me a match against Paul Orndorff all those months ago. Cactus Jack may be crazy Harley but he isn't forgetful!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Harley Race:</strong> Cactus, that was simply me doing whatever I could to get my client ahead. The same thing I would do for you if you agreed to this deal. In fact, I bet I could arrange another fight with Hogan...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cactus Jack:</strong> If you can help me get my hands on Hulk Hogan then maybe I can help you out...but if you even think of not living up to your end of the bargin...</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Harley Race:</strong> I never fail to deliver Cactus, never.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Cactus Jack:</strong> Well, then I guess it's BANG BANG time!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Nicolai Koloff defeated Ricky Steamboat in 7:37 by pinfall with a Soviet Slam. Nicolai Koloff makes defence number 2 of his WCW World Television Championship title. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>PPV Hype</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>A promotional video highlighting the matches for Wrestle War plays with Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Steve Austin, The Warrior, Sting, Owen Hart, Arn Anderson, and Chris Candido being heavily featured.</em></p></div></blockquote>

<p>Wrestle War Results {3 Hour Show}</p><p> 50,000 fans at the Ted Turner Stadium {South East}</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Pre-Show</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Barry Windham and The Guardian Angel defeated The Aristocrats in 8:04 when The Guardian Angel defeated Lord Steven Regal by pinfall with a Bubba Slam.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>PPV Hype</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>A promotional video highlighting the matches for Wrestle War plays with Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Steve Austin, The Warrior, Sting, Owen Hart, Arn Anderson, and Chris Candido being heavily featured.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Show Starts</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Chris Candido defeated Owen Hart in 13:03 by pinfall with a Blonde Bombshell following a distraction from Tammy Lynn Sytch and interference from Steve Austin and Ric Flair. The announcers note that the Horsemen appear to all be on the same page and this may be their night. Chris Candido wins the WCW Light Heavyweight Championship title. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Scott Anton defeated Meng in 7:40 by pinfall with a quick roll up. Col. Robert Parker was furious as Scott Anton took off before Meng could gain any measure of retribution. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Watts & Rhodes defeated The Steiner Brothers, The Nasty Boys and The Good Old Boys in 11:15 when Erik Watts defeated Brian Armstrong by submission with a STF. The announcers remind the fans that despite this match being added to the card at the last minute, the win by Watts & Rhodes may have put the eyes of the WCW Championship Committee square on them.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Big Ron Studd defeated Vinny Vegas in 8:12 when Vinny Vegas was disqualified due to Diamond Dallas Page running in and attacking Big Ron Studd. DDP was caught by the ref after the Diamond Doll failed to distract the referee due to Big Ron Studd blocking her antics. The announcers remind the fans that DDP will be facing Sting later on tonight and this interference may come back to haunt him later.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Here comes Cactus!</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>As Vader and Ron Studd stand in the ring Scott Norton and Harley Race appear at the entrance ramp. The duo slowly begins to come to the ring as Pure Domination are shaking in anticipation. Race and Norton stop ten feet from the ring as Cactus Jack comes out of the crowd with a bat wrapped in </em><em><strong>barbed wire</strong></em><em>! Cactus cracks Vader on the back as Ron wisely slides out of the ring. The ref stops Cactus from delivering a second blow as the announcers note that anything is legal before the bell rings. Norton hops on the ring apron and the match starts with Cactus and Vader.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Cactus Jack & Norton defeated Pure Domination in 17:47 when Cactus Jack defeated Ron Simmons by pinfall with a Double Arm DDT. The announcers were shocked Vader was able to wrestle after that brutal shot to the back with the barbed wire wrapped baseball bat and they speculate that this feud is far from over.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Sting defeated Diamond Dallas Page in 18:12 by pinfall with a Diving Crossbody. During the match Vinny Vegas tried to assist DDP but Big Ron Studd came out and stopped Vegas.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, The Titans defeated Harlem Heat in 8:26 when Stevie Ray was counted out following a brutal brawl on the outside between the two teams. The announcers remind the fans that despite the Titans winning the match, Harlem Heat is still the WCW Tag Team Champions.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Steve Austin defeated Davey Boy Smith in 17:53 by pinfall with a Stun Gun. During the match Tammy Lynn Sytch came out and distracted the referee allowing Chris Candido to nail Davey Boy Smith with the Light Heavyweight Championship Title Belt. Steve Austin makes defense number 6 of his WCW United States Championship title. The announcers once again make comments that the Horsemen seem to be on the same page finally and as such they may be unstoppable.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Ric Flair defeated Arn Anderson in 18:01 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock after Steve Austin nailed Arn in the knee with the US Title as Chris Candido held his leg and Tammy distracted the referee. The announcers let the fans know the Horsemen went 3 for 3 tonight and they still have something planned for the Hogan/Warrior main event.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Special enforcer is...</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <em>Nick Bockwinkle makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand and a look of disgust across his face.</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Nick Bockwinkle:</strong> Now, I won't waste your time as I know you are all eager to see the main event between Hulk Hogan and The Warrior for the WCW World Championship. Now, those damn Horsemen have been running wild tonight and I for one will not have them spoil the main event. I said there would be a special ringside enforcer for the main event to keep the Horsemen at bay and I am happy to announce that man is...<strong>Sting</strong>!</p><p> </p><p> Further more, I will be sitting ringside ready to order security and restore order if the need arises. We will have a winner tonight and it will be the better man.</p><p> </p><p> <em>As Nick Bockwinkle takes a seat at ringside Sting comes out to a small ovation. Sting walks straight to the ring with a purpose and waits for the competitors to arrive.</em></p></div></blockquote><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Hulk Hogan comes to the ring!</span></strong></em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><em>Hulk Hogan makes his way out to a huge ovation from the crowd. The fans are on their feet as the Hulkster poses in the ring.</em></em></p></div></blockquote><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Warrior is here!</span></strong></em></p></div><p></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em><em><em>The Warrior comes running out after Hogan to an ovation just as loud and excitable. The fans clearly love both men and they are ready for one epic battle.</em></em></p></div></blockquote><p><em> </em></p><p><em> </em></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37655" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>This was a superb bout that had great wrestling and a sizzling crowd. During the match it was clear that these two wrestlers were evenly matched and neither man was going down without a fight. After about 15 minutes of great back and forth wrestling action the Horsemen arrive. Sting braces himself for the rush as the announcers note he is outnumbered 3 to 1. Just as it looks like Sting would fight the Horsemen alone Arn Anderson and Barry Windham come running out to even the odds. The Horsemen, Sting, Arn, and Windham brawl around the ring as Tammy sneaks toward ringside. Inside the ring The Warrior has Hogan up on his shoulders but Tammy calls to The Warrior making The Warrior turn around with Hogan still on his shoulders inadvertently knocking the referee out. Tammy hops down from the apron as The Warrior slams Hogan. The Warrior rebounds off the ropes and splashes Hogan, quickly making a cover. The referee is still out and The Warrior gets up to try to check on him. As the Warrior is checking on the referee Tammy gets into the ring and smacks the Warrior in the back of the head with the World Title! Nick Bockwinkle pops up from his seat and slides into the ring, sending Tammy scurrying. Nick removes his shirt to reveal a referee shirt underneath and he places Hogan's arm on the downed Warrior. Nick makes an unbelievably fast count before calling for the bell and announcing Hulk Hogan as the winner. Hulk Hogan wins the WCW World Heavyweight Championship title in 18:42! Nick leaves the ring and heads toward the back as security flocks around him. The announcers are speechless as Wrestle War goes off the air!</em></div></blockquote><p><em> </em></p><p><em> After the show Ted Turner thanked Sting, DDP, and Cactus Jack for doing an excellent job.Ted Turner then gathers the entire locker room to witness him giving out $10,000 to the match of the night participants Sting and DDP! Ted says this policy will continue and every PPV the participants of the match of the night will each receive $10,000!</em></p>

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday Night Results {2 Hour Show}

14,067 fans at the Richmond Coliseum {Mid Atlantic}

Pre-Show

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Owen Hart defeated Juventud Guerrera in 6:07 by pinfall with an Inverted Piledriver.

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Watts & Rhodes defeated The State Patrol in 5:52 when Dustin Rhodes defeated Lt. James Earl Wright by pinfall with a Bionic Elbow/Full Nelson Tag Combo.

In a match that had some good action but not much in the way of heat, Scott Norton defeated Rob Van Dam in 5:50 by pinfall with a Lariat of Destruction.

A Hogan, Sting, and Warrior meet and greet!

Prior to the start of WCW Saturday Night, Hulk Hogan, The Warrior, and Sting meet and greet the fans who are making their way into the arena. As the time for Saturday Night draws near the trio head back to the building only to have security stop them...

Show Starts

Barred from the arena!

We are treated to a shot of the outside of the arena where Hulk Hogan, The Warrior, and Sting are being kept out of the building by the WCW security team. All three men seemed very upset as security refuses to allow them into the building.

Nick Bockwinkle speaks!

The scene shifts to a shot of Nick Bockwinkle inside the ring as the fans boo loudly. Nick seems like he could care less as he readies himself to speak.

Nick Bockwinkle: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. By now the fans at home have realized their heroes will not be allowed inside the building tonight, but for those in attendance allow me to elaborate. Hulk Hogan, The Warrior, and Sting have all been barred from stepping one foot inside this building. IF even one of them stupidly violate this order from the WCW Commissioner, then all three will be fired on the spot!

Now then, I am sure all you fans are wondering why I acted the way I did at Wrestle War. Why did I turn my back on WCW? Why did I turn my back on Hulk Hogan? Why I let all of you fans down? Well, the truth is...I didn't do a single one of those things. You see, I never turned my back on WCW because what I did was in the best interest of WCW. I mean, do you think a Warrior/Flair main event at Starrcade would sell as many tickets as a Hogan/Flair one would? Do you think WCW would be featured in publications around the world if Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan were not set to face each other and finally settle who is truly the “man” in wrestling? The answer is no. You know it, I know it, and my boss Ted Turner knows it. Why else would I still have a job?

Now then, the claims that I turned my back on Hulk Hogan are just as ridiculous. You see, me and Hogan go way back. Back to our days of competing in Minnesota for a different World Championship belt. Now, Hogan had a choice of staying in Minnesota and doing right by this business or heading off to New York and turning his back on me and everyone who made him who he was. We all know what Hogan chose and when he did it he not only screwed over this business he made my accomplishments and career meaningless! Hogan turned his back on me and finally I was able to even the score.

Now, on to the last claim, letting you fans down. Take a look around, you fans let each other down. You fans let WCW down. You fans are the reason Ted Turner had to call in some boys from New York to breath new life into this company. In fact, most of you fans never watched a WCW event prior to Hogan coming to WCW and quite frankly you all make me sick! If what I did at Wrestle War makes you New York fans turn WCW off, then I am proud of what I did. For those of you fans who were always here, enjoy this old school style WCW show I put together.

In a bout that featured great action and average heat, Vinny Vegas and Diamond Dallas Page defeated The Steiner Brothers in 7:46 when Vinny Vegas defeated Rick Steiner by pinfall with a Roll of the Dice.

A meeting of the minds

The scene shifts to the Horsemen locker room. Ric Flair is in the seat across from Nick Bockwinkle and the two begin to speak.

Ric Flair: Nick, that speech you gave was one of the best things I have heard in WCW. Hulk Hogan might have thought he could waltz into my backyard with his New York attitude and dictate things, but we showed him.

Nick Bockwinkle: Ric, you are the only person in this business who deserves to be called World Champion and I am glad to help you get a chance to prove it. Now, I understand you have a match you would like to have me book for tonight?

Ric Flair: In fact there is Nick. I want to teach Arn Anderson and Barry Windham a lesson. I want them to know that they may have been Horsemen in the past, but they are not half the wrestlers as the current Horsemen I have assembled. So, let's put those two up against Steve Austin and Chris Candido in a tag team match later tonight.

Nick Bockwinkle: Consider it done Ric.

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Big Ron Studd defeated Joey Maggs in 5:50 by pinfall with a Studd Buster.

Beware the Bulldog!

After the show comes back from a commercial break Davey Boy Smith comes down to the ring. Davey looks upset as he readies himself to speak.

Davey Boy Smith Ric Flair, you think you've barred all the heroes of WCW from the arena tonight, but you and your cronies forgot about me! You forgot about the British Bulldog and that is the kind of thing that gets someone bit. So, if you don't want me coming back to your private dressing room and slapping the taste out of all the mouths of your little crew members then I suggest you meet me in the ring tonight and get what's coming to you.

OMG! He killed him...

The camera goes to the back area after the announcers tell us of some sort of disturbance going on. When the camera shifts to the back area we see Vader and Cactus Jack fighting in the back area. Cactus nails Vader with a chair, but the big man is running on pure adrenaline and he doesn't seem bothered by the blow. After some back and forth brawling Vader is able to lift Cactus up and he power bombs Cactus on to the concrete floor! The announcers are sure this is the end of Cactus' career. Security floods the area and removes Vader from the scene as Cactus begins to stir to the astonishment of the announcers...

In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Titans defeated Harlem Heat in 12:52 when Hyperion defeated Booker T by pinfall with an Awesome Bomb. The Titans win the WCW World Tag Team Championship titles.

To be the man...

After another commercial break Ric Flair comes to the ring amidst loud boos. Flair isn't bothered by the boos as he is handed a microphone. Flair slowly turns in the ring, mocking Hogan's poses, before stopping and speaking.

Ric Flair: I know all of you are expecting me to speak about Hogan, The Warrior, and Sting...but I refuse to waste my time and words speaking about those losers. The person I will address is Davey Boy Smith. Davey, who the heck do you think you are? When people debate who the greatest wrestler of all time is, your name is not one that gets brought up by anyone with half a brain. With that said, I admire your guts and I know the reason you called me out was you want to be the man like Ric Flair. Only thing Davey, to be the man you have to beat the man! You want to wrestle me tonight, then let's wrestle. Just remember, when you're defeated, sore, and disappointed in yourself tomorrow, you aske for this match!

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but non-existent crowd heat, Nicolai Koloff defeated Hayabusa in 5:52 by pinfall with a Soviet Slam. Nicolai Koloff makes defense number 3 of his WCW World Television Championship title.

A quick pep talk

The camera cuts to the Horsemen locker room and we see Ric Flair, Nick Bockwinkle, Steve Austin, Chris Candido, and Tammy Lynn Sytch sitting in their leather chairs. A sixth chair is empty which prompts the announcers to speculate who the last member of the Horsemen is.

Ric Flair: Steve, Chris, tonight you have a chance to prove why this version of the Horsemen is the greatest collection of wrestlers ever assembled. Now, Arn and Windham are by no means push over but I have faith you two can defeat them tonight.

Steve Austin: Ric, me and Chris may have had our differences but all that is over now. You see, we both realized we were chosen to be Horsemen because we are the best wrestlers in the business today and tonight we will show those two washed up lsers that their day has passed and our day has just arrived!

Chris Candido: I couldn't have said it better myself Steve. Ric, there is nothing to worry about. Arn and Barry will be lucky if we just beat them tonight and not retire them for good!

In a bout that featured great action and a good crowd, Steve Austin and Chris Candido defeated Arn Anderson and Barry Windham in 13:05 when Steve Austin defeated Barry Windham by submission with a That's a Wrap after Tammy tripped Barry.

Here comes The Man!

In typical Ric Flair fashion, Ric come out to the ring in an elaborate entrance. The crowd boos loudly, but they are almost drowned out by the volume of Ric's entrance music.

In a bout that featured great action and great heat from the audience, Ric Flair defeated Davey Boy Smith in 17:48 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock after Nick Bockwinkle distracted the referee and Ric nailed Davey with a lead pipe to the back of his knee.

• 2 weeks later...

<p>....so, this is going to come to an end. I apologize to all who have followed this and I will try to wrap things up in a brief synopsis. Things are pretty bad for me at home, so finding time to write shows really is not on the top of my priority list. Once again, I am sorry.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Four Horsemen</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

My plans for this group was to add Sting as the 4th man. He would have joined because Hogan showing up in WCW took the spotlight off of the guys who built WCW from the ground up and thrust it upon a reject from New York City. With Flair, Austin, and Candido all holding gold, Sting would go after the TV Championship....</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Sting vs DDP</strong></p></div><p></p><p>

With Sting joining the Horsemen, DDP would lose to Sting at Starrcade prior to the heel turn of Sting. This feud would go away for a few months as Sting went on a heel rampage but DDP would get back at Sting as the Icon's first TV Championship contender. During the break of the fued Sting would face and injure The Warrior.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Chris Candido vs Owen Hart</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Owen would eventually be joined by Jushin Thunder Lyger and Eddy Guerrero as contender's to Candido's Light Heavyweight championship. This would make the title truly coveted by the world's elite light heavyweights. The title would change hands many times among these four as the year continues.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Col. Parker vs Scott Anton</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Anton would get the best of Parker's Stud Stable until Col. Parker brings in the Samoan Swat Team to join Meng in destroying Anton. This would lead to Anton getting help from a returning Jim Duggan and Marcus Bagwell.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Hogan</strong></p></div><p></p><p>

After Sting betrays Hogan, the Hulkster would miss 6 months due to injury, but he would come back to finally defeat Ric Flair and become WCW Champion.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Big Ron Studd</strong></p></div><p></p><p>

Studd would continue to be a force in WCW, eventually challenging Hogan for the WCW Title at Starrcade 96! </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Titans</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

The Titans would dominate the tag scene for months until The Machines unmask to reveal Dean Malenko and Chris Jericho! This would lead to a brains vs brawn feud with neither team being able to get a decisive win until Starrcade 95.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Blue Blazer</strong></p></div><p></p><p>

Owen Hart would deny rumors that he was the evil Blue Blazer despite "evidence" to the contrary. The Blue Blazer would eventually face Owen Hart in a match only to lose and be revealed as Chris Benoit.</p>

Archived