A Hockey Sim?

I was wondering about a hockey sim? I never usually venture far from the TEW forum parts, but I bought TPB and I really like it. I was wondering about hockey? I think that would be a great sim, and people would love it. And on another note, I think that there should be like Olympics, and World Events in the TPB (and if a hockey game were to be made too) I dont 'think' it would be that hard to do... but, I dont know ANYTHING about programming, so take that for what its worth.

The Face Off Hockey guys from .400 are still working on their game, and should be announcing something in the future the last time I talked to them. They have a PC and board game version of FOH, you might want to do a Google search for them. :)

[quote]And on another note, I think that there should be like Olympics, and World Events in the TPB (and if a hockey game were to be made too)[/quote] EHM has these present and allows simulation a small bucket load of leagues from around the world not just the NHL .... PS> For those of you who've indicated you've got EHM - I'm glad you're enjoying it :D

Guest DirkGildun
EHM in Chicago? Marc, Why can't I find the 2005 version of EHM in any Chicago area stores? I found a couple of copies of the previous version at Fry's before Christmas, but the latest version has eluded my search.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote]Why can't I find the 2005 version of EHM in any Chicago area stores? I found a couple of copies of the previous version at Fry's before Christmas, but the latest version has eluded my search.[/quote] We're having problems persuading retailers in America to stock our sports sims - simple as that. You can purchase our games via. mail order or digi-download if you can't locate them at a local retailer. This has been a rather on-going problem which we hope we will resolve in the future ... time will tell.

Archived