TOTT 2 (April 2014)

Balancing out fighter stats is still a work in progress, but I do have the latest updates for the month for the most part.

Fighters Additions

1. Heavyweight Anthony Hamilton UFC

2. Middleweight Vyacheslav Vasilevsky

3. Middleweight Enoc Solves Torres

4. Middleweight Tomasz Drwal

5. Middleweight Luke Zachrich UFC

6. Welterweight Hernani Perpetuo UFC

7. Welterweight Chris Indich UFC

8. Welterweight Chad Laprise UFC

9. Middleweight Elias Theodorou UFC

10. Middleweight Sheldon Westcott UFC

11. Featherweight Alex White UFC

12. Flyweight Ray Borg UFC

13. Bantamweight Chris Beal UFC

14. Bantamweight Patrick Williams UFC

15. Lightweight Mike De La Torre UFC

16. Middleweight Vik Grujic UFC

17. Welterweight Olivier Aubin-Mercier UFC

18. Welterweight Richard Walsh UFC

19. Bantamweight Tim Gorman UFC

20. Featherweight Marina Shafir

21. Flyweight Audrey Alvarez

22. Lightweight Waqar Umar One FC

23. Heavyweight Job Kleber Melo TUF Brazil 3

24. Heavyweight Goncalo Salgado TUF Brazil 3

25. Middleweight Jose Roberto Rocha TUF Brazil 3

26. Middleweight Paulo Costa TUF Brazil 3

27. Light Heavyweight Ewerton Rocha TUF Brazil 3

28. Middleweight Jollyson Sosaleta TUF Brazil 3

Misc

• Phil Harris released from UFC

• Ronny Markes released from UFC

• Rafaello Oliveira released from UFC

• Thiago Perpeto released from UFC

• Bubba Mcdaniel released from UFC

• Dustin Pague released from UFC

• Renee Forte Released from UFC

• Sean O'Connell removed from UFC

• Leslie Smith signs to UFC

• Andrei Arlovski signs to UFC

• Jake Shields signs to WSOF

• Melvin Guillard Signs to WSOF

• Vladmir Matyshuenko Retires

• Rich Franklin Retires

• Nick Diaz “Retires”

• Gerald Harris Retires

• Christian Marcello Retires

• Adjusted WSOF Canada Fighter Popularity

• Adjusted WSOF Canada Fighter Stats

• Alistair Overeem Joins Jackson-WinkleJohn

• Tyrone Spong Breaks Leg

TOTT 2 (April 2014)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ociwej

TOTT 2 New Pics

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eqa614

TOTT Pic Pack

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qqm8z8

Looks very extensive and decently balanced in the skill department from what I could tell so far. Great job, thanks for the huge amount of work you put into this!

As I tend to do with current day Real World mods, I fired up a UFC game to go through the next couple of cards. I noticed some guys who are not assigned to the division their next scheduled fight is taking place in:

- Zak Cummings should be at welterweight

- Ben Wall should be at lightweight

- Rony Jason should be at lightweight

- Drew Dober should be at lightweight

- James Te Huna should be at middleweight

- Marcelo Guimaraes should be at middleweight

Also, the injury John Dodson is assigned from the start prevents him from fighting in early June as he's scheduled to in real life (on the Henderson/Khabilov card).

And unless I accidentally deleted him or something, "Dirty Bird" Tim Means seems to be missing from the mod. He has a fight on the upcoming Brown/Silva fight night.

Jingliang Li, Pawel Pawlak, Brian Ortega, Kevin Souza, Matt Hobar, Michinori Tanaka, Kajan Johnson, Oleksiy Olynyk all have UFC fights scheduled, but I don't think anyone could blame you for not including them. Apart from Kajan Johnson, I don't think I've seen a single one of those guys fight.

Since you said yourself popularity is a work in progress, I haven't looked too closely at specific fighter's values - as a general thought, I think the UFC pop shouldn't be as high as you have it since, personally, I don't think the company is as popular as they were a couple of years ago, nor are they at the absolute peak they could ever be. I'd have them at Low or Mid Level International in most areas at best.

A word of advice to fellow wannabe-UFC matchmakers like myself: If you want to play the UFC and go ahead with the insane amount of shows they do in reality, you pretty much have to add more different TV shows (I basically have two different UFC Fight Nights on Fox Sports 1, one on Fox Sports 2 and one on Fight Pass plus the big one on FOX and TUF, obviously) because you can only book one episode of a TV show at any time.

EDIT: Actually, Olynyk IS in the mod as Alexey Olynyk - wikipedia got me with it's alternate spelling, there...

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Nachtfalter" data-cite="Nachtfalter" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37939" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Looks very extensive and decently balanced in the skill department from what I could tell so far. Great job, thanks for the huge amount of work you put into this!<p> </p><p> As I tend to do with current day Real World mods, I fired up a UFC game to go through the next couple of cards. I noticed some guys who are not assigned to the division their next scheduled fight is taking place in:</p><p> - Zak Cummings should be at welterweight</p><p> - Ben Wall should be at lightweight</p><p> - Rony Jason should be at lightweight</p><p> - Drew Dober should be at lightweight</p><p> - James Te Huna should be at middleweight</p><p> - Marcelo Guimaraes should be at middleweight</p><p> </p><p> Also, the injury John Dodson is assigned from the start prevents him from fighting in early June as he's scheduled to in real life (on the Henderson/Khabilov card).</p><p> </p><p> And unless I accidentally deleted him or something, "Dirty Bird" Tim Means seems to be missing from the mod. He has a fight on the upcoming Brown/Silva fight night.</p><p> </p><p> Jingliang Li, Pawel Pawlak, Brian Ortega, Kevin Souza, Matt Hobar, Michinori Tanaka, Kajan Johnson, Oleksiy Olynyk all have UFC fights scheduled, but I don't think anyone could blame you for not including them. Apart from Kajan Johnson, I don't think I've seen a single one of those guys fight.</p><p> </p><p> Since you said yourself popularity is a work in progress, I haven't looked too closely at specific fighter's values - as a general thought, I think the UFC pop shouldn't be as high as you have it since, personally, I don't think the company is as popular as they were a couple of years ago, nor are they at the absolute peak they could ever be. I'd have them at Low or Mid Level International in most areas at best.</p><p> </p><p> A word of advice to fellow wannabe-UFC matchmakers like myself: If you want to play the UFC and go ahead with the insane amount of shows they do in reality, you pretty much have to add more different TV shows (I basically have two different UFC Fight Nights on Fox Sports 1, one on Fox Sports 2 and one on Fight Pass plus the big one on FOX and TUF, obviously) because you can only book one episode of a TV show at any time.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>EDIT: Actually, Olynyk IS in the mod as Alexey Olynyk - wikipedia got me with it's alternate spelling, there..</strong>.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There's an absurd amount of ways to spell his name with the english alphabet.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WECNeverDie" data-cite="WECNeverDie" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37939" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There's an absurd amount of ways to spell his name with the english alphabet.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, definitely. It happens with lots of Russian names, I guess... and with Brazilians there's a somewhat similar problem where sometimes everyone just uses their nicknames as last names and it confuses the everloving hell out of me...</p>

<p>Thanks for the info ecw413, Nachtfalter I will include those in the next update. And as far as the popularity thats something I will definitely adjust in the future also, Ive noticed higher PPV buyrates than what you would normally see.</p><p>

Setting Tickets, Production and Marketing to their max setting usually helps me get realistic views for smaller TV fight night show tho.</p>

Kevin Souza, who I've listed as missing is actually also there - Edimilson "Kevin" Souza, ironically a case of exactly what I mentioned above because Wikipedia just used his nickname instead of his first name. I'm sorry, I'm easily confused, apparently...

Archived