Real World Mod

<p>Move Sets</p><p> </p><p>

If I understand you correctly, are you saying the character or the new guy you are creating doesn't have any moves? In my game you can select whatever moves you want from the list of moves to build your own move set or you can let the AI generate them for your character. I'm new at this so let me know if I answered your question. If their is a problem with the Mod I'll work to fix it.</p><p> </p><p>

I just reviewed the Mod, are you saying that none of the Characters are assigned to their original move set, instead all character move sets are set to auto generate a move set? For instance Randy Orton is not assigned to his move set and therefore can not do the RKO unless it is randomly selected by the auto generator. If this is what you're saying I'm working to fix that.</p>

<p>Move Set Suggestions</p><p> </p><p>

Well my mass edit attempt at the move set fix failed, so I'll just have to manually add the normal moves of each wrestler. Since I'm not up to speed on current wrestler move sets, except for their finishers I need some help. I can input and change the Data. </p><p> </p><p>

I can start with the current WWE and NXT, rosters then TNA. So I guess I can add 10 to 15 moves that the Wrestler normally uses plus finisher. So if you know some of the current move sets for some of the current wrestler superstars let me know. If you know of a source where I can find this information it would be even better. As soon as I can get the information I will give each Superstar their correct move set immediately.</p>

<p>The Mod plays</p><p> </p><p>

On my end the mod plays perfectly. The only thing is that the AI randomly selects move set for the wrestlers which kind of makes it a little generic. Even though the RKO and the 619 are listed moves it's a slim chance that Rey and Randy would be assigned their finishers. Right now we only have the default move sets. But I can fix it easily if I knew the common moves for each wrestler, just a little time consuming.</p><p>

I can select Randy Orton or any other wrestler from the Database and I can assign them moves as oppose to them being auto generated by the AI.</p>

• 1 month later...

Archived