HWA: Rise to the Top

Background

I will be starting what might be my first of many dynasties, for this one I will controlling the Heartland Wrestling Association which is based in the Great Lakes region. I will be using the Montreal Aftermatch database from Genadi. I chose HWA because I always like building companies from the bottom rather then having things built for me. For those who don't know HWA doesn't appear in that database until Janurary of 1998 which is where I began and I will be giving a short history of where things have come from prior to starting. My avatar is Dwight Schrute from the TV show The Office, now many of you might be wondering why I chose him well the answer is I just picked a random guy from the available list who looked like an executive. I will also be posting a current roster below to fill you guys in on who I have employed in my company.

A brief history of where things started with me and HWA, first I have been doing this for four years at this point and have finally decided to make a dynasty out of because it seemed like fun. When I started HWA was a small company and I had no television for the first two years as I finally was able to get TV in February 2001 and held my first show in March 2001. Now I have two shows one on television and the other is a weekly event I just began to allow myself more flexibility to use talent without having to squeeze everyone on one show. My favorite year of this "dynasty" has been 2002 which is the year I am currently because everything has just flowed very well this year and I have been very happy with everything I have done as a company this year. This is also coming of winning the Most Improved Company of the Year in 2001 however I just enjoyed 2002 more because I believe I have seen more growth this year then the year before. I will be beginning this in 2003 starting fresh with all the feuds to allow all of you to get emotionally invested in my feuds during the year and allow you guys to see the changes my talents go through during the year. Below you will see a title history, a current roster, and a lot of pictures. Feedback is welcomed, I really am curious to hear what you have to say about this and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed doing it thus far.

I hope you guys enjoy this unique dynasty as much as I have enjoyed doing it thus far. To mention it again feedback is welcomed and much appreciated. Also any questions about anything within the season please feel free to just ask. I look forward to sharing with you guys my show on my Rise to the Top of Wrestling.....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> Current Roster </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Eventers </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Chris Benoit </p><p>

Rob Van Dam </p><p>

Samoa Joe © </p><p>

Jeff Hardy </p><p>

Jerry Lynn </p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Upper Mid-Carders</span></em> </p><p> </p><p>

AJ Styles </p><p>

CM Punk </p><p>

Edge </p><p>

Chase Stevens ©</p><p>

Antonio Cesaro © </p><p>

Bubba Ray Dudley </p><p>

D-Von Dudley </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Mid-Carders </span></p><p> </p><p>

Jose Maximo </p><p>

Andy Douglas © </p><p>

Bobby Roode </p><p>

Dave Swift</p><p>

Tyson Kidd </p><p>

Johnny Jeter </p><p>

Jimmy Rave </p><p>

Jinsei Shinzaki</p><p>

John Cena</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Lower Mid-Carders</span></p><p> </p><p>

Krazy K </p><p>

Austin Aries </p><p>

Ace Steel </p><p>

Matt Sydal </p><p>

Chris Harris </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Openers </span></p><p> </p><p>

James Storm</p><p>

Joel Maximo</p><p>

Chris Rombola </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Enhancement Talent</span></p><p> </p><p>

Darren Young </p><p>

Chris Nowinski</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Announcers: </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Eric Gargiulo </p><p>

Scott Hudson </p><p>

Steven Parzak </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Other: </span></p><p> </p><p>

Tom Pritchard (Road Agent) </p><p> </p><p>

Beautiful Bruce (Referee) </p><p> </p><p>

Jack Doan (Referee) </p><p> </p><p>

Mike Posey (Referee)</p><p> </p><p>

James Mitchell (Manager of Jeff Hardy)</p>

<p>The attachment is a picture of my current active titles: below are my current champions and whom they defeated. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em><strong>HWA World Champion: </strong></em></span></p><p> </p><p>

Samoa Joe </p><p>

Won on: September, Week 3 2002 - Present </p><p>

Defeated: CM Punk at HWA Capital Challenge 5 </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">HWA Television Champion:</span></p><p> </p><p>

Antonio Cesaro </p><p>

Won on: January Week 2 2003 - Present </p><p>

Defeated: AJ Styles at Wild and Wicked </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">HWA Tag Team Champions: </span></p><p> </p><p>

The Naturals (2) </p><p>

Won on: June, Week 1 2003 - Present </p><p>

Defeated: Special Edition (Rob Van Dam & Kid Kash) at HWA Stampede </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em>HWA Heartland Cup: </em></span></p><p> </p><p>

2002: Rob Van Dam</p><p>

2001: Samoa Joe </p><p>

2000: Adam Copeland (2) </p><p>

1999: Adam Copeland </p><p>

1998: Tommy Dreamer</p>

<p>The last thing I have to post about before we move forward is Television/Big Events. </p><p> </p><p>

Television Show: HWA Showdown (Monday Afternoon)</p><p>

Weekly Event: HWA Stampede (Wednesday) </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Monthly Events: </span></p><p> </p><p>

January: Wild and Wicked </p><p> </p><p>

February: Another Attempt </p><p> </p><p>

March: New Blood Rising </p><p> </p><p>

April: Ragged Glory </p><p> </p><p>

May: Proving Grounds </p><p> </p><p>

June: Hard Times</p><p> </p><p>

July: Independent </p><p> </p><p>

August: Unscripted </p><p> </p><p>

September: Capital Challenge </p><p> </p><p>

October: Road to Heartland (Heartland Cup is Up For grabs here)</p><p> </p><p>

November: Nothing From Something </p><p> </p><p>

December: Psycho Circus</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> HWA Showdown </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show:</p><p>

<strong>Los Maximo's</strong> vs The Briscoe Brothers (D)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Christian</strong> vs Chase Stevens (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Hardy's Boys</strong> vs Hart Foundation ©</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Antonio Cesaro</strong> vs Ken Doane vs Bobby Roode (D)</p><p>

Post Match Beat-down: James Mitchell & Brock Lesnar attack Antonio Cesaro and leave him down and hurt (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rob Van Dam</strong> vs Amazing Red (D)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <strong> HWA Stampede </strong> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show:</p><p>

<strong> The Wild Boys </strong>(Andy Douglas & LA Parka III) vs America's Most Wanted vs Style & Substance (Johnny Jeter & Ken Doane) (D-)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kid Kash</strong> © vs Christian vs Shaggy 2 Dope (D-) </p><p> </p><p>

<strong> Antonio Cesaro </strong> vs Chase Stevens (D+)</p><p>

Promo: James Mitchell taunts Cesaro he says "My Client Brock Lesnar is destined to be the future of HWA and he will end anyones career who tries to get in his way. That includes you Cesaro and that pretty boy AJ Styles" (C+)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong> Rob Van Dam </strong> vs Bobby Roode (D+) </p><p> </p><p>

Interview: Edge says "Tonight I am going in the ring against Amazing Red and though I have nothing against you Red, you are just a stepping for me to get back to the top of the mountain. I will be World Champion again and it starts tonight." ©</p><p> </p><p>

<strong> Edge </strong> vs Amazing Red (C-) </p><p> </p><p>

<strong> Samoa Joe </strong> vs Jose Maximo (C+)</p><p> </p><p>

Backstage: Chris Benoit is seen walking and as he turns the corner he walks into Teddy Hart. Teddy is pissed off at Benoit for walking into and he shoves Chris. The two exchange words but before anything gets physical personal backstage separate the two. Chris challenges Teddy to a match and it is accepted. </p><p> </p><p>

Teddy Hart vs <strong> Chris Benoit </strong> ©</p><p>

Post Match: Bret Hart & TJ Wilson run in and attack Benoit who is already tired from the hard fought match. The numbers game is just to much for Chris and The Hart Foundation annihilates him. Things seem to be just getting started between the two. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Let me know what you guys think of the first two shows of the new year.</p>

<p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong> Breaking News </strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

In a short statement made on the website the apparent decision was made to not extend the contract of Amazing Red. The decision has also been made to terminate the contracts of Mark Briscoe, Jay Briscoe, and Christian. HWA Management would like to wish these four men the very Best of Luck in all their future Endeavors. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The Main Event of HWA Stampede has been announced: </p><p>

CM Punk vs Taz vs Edge in a #1 Contender Match for the HWA World Title </p><p>

Get Your Predictions in Now!!!!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWrestler32" data-cite="TheWrestler32" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37996" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span><span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong> Breaking News </strong></span><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span><p> </p><p> </p><p> In a short statement made on the website the apparent decision was made to not extend the contract of Amazing Red. The decision has also been made to terminate the contracts of Mark Briscoe, Jay Briscoe, and Christian. HWA Management would like to wish these four men the very Best of Luck in all their future Endeavors. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> The Main Event of HWA Stampede has been announced: </p><p> CM Punk vs Taz vs Edge in a #1 Contender Match for the HWA World Title </p><p> Get Your Predictions in Now!!!!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> CM Punk V.S. Taz V.S. <strong>Edge</strong></p>

<p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Breaking News </span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

After a disagreement with management one-half of The Revolution and Co-Holder of the Tag Team titles Brock Lesnar has been shown the door. Even though Brock has an Exclusive Contract with HWA he has chosen to sign on with AWF (Austrian Wrestling Federation) to tour with the company. Because of this disagreement Brock has chosen to leave HWA much to the dismay of HWA Management. We in HWA management will be keeping an eye on Mr. Lesnar but will be thinking very hard about whether we would be willing to bring him back, after this poor show of <em><strong>Professionalism</strong></em> and <em><strong>Respect</strong></em> for us as a company.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking News: From the Desk of Dwight Schrute

Hello, I am the Owner of Heartland Wrestling Association and my name is Dwight Schrute. I have been the owner and operator of HWA for the last 5 years and have enjoyed my time with this company very much. At first I thought that it might be time to declare my resignation from the company but I thought of something that would this company. I figured out that I lost touch of what was important and that is the fans opinion of the product and the company. Some say it takes a real man to admit he was wrong well that's what I am admitting right now I was wrong. I was wrong because I was just happy with a mediocre company just as long as I was making money. That wasn't how it used to be 2-3 years ago, that attitude didn't make HWA the Most Improved Company in 2001.

So right now I hope, you the fans can give me Dwight one more chance to prove that this wasn't the real HWA. I would love one more chance to allow you fans to get to love this company as much as I have over the course of the last 5 years. I guess what I am saying is I am hitting the reset button and bring HWA back to the company that won the Most Improved Company of the year in 2001. We will leave this company that has become a shell of what we used to be back even one year prior.

On behalf of all of us here in the HWA I would to thank you fans for giving me the opportunity to do this right here. However, I would like all of you to give HWA one more chance because what you guys saw wasn't the real HWA. . I am stepping down as the Authority Figure of HWA effective immediately as I was focusing more on how I looked on TV then what benefited us as a company.

Thanks for reading, & I hope that you guys & gals are willing join me on the ride to find the REAL HWA!!!!!!

-Dwight Schrute

Owner of Heartland Wrestling Association

Breaking News

News just broke that Owner of HWA Dwight Schrute has stepped down as Authority Figure of HWA effective immediately. Mr. Schrute has chosen to step away from the screen because he feels he has lost touch with what made HWA a great company. Also he has chosen that him remaining on television in a form would be bad for business so he will be just focusing on the day to day operations of HWA instead of being an on-air talent.

With this in mind Mr. Schrute has suspended any future HWA shows until a new Authority Figure can be found!!!

Feel free to offer suggestions on who could be the next Authority Figure.

Currently HWA Management is debating the future direction of the company and would love input from you guys on future direction of the company.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWrestler32" data-cite="TheWrestler32" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37996" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Breaking News </span><p> </p><p> News just broke that Owner of HWA Dwight Schrute has stepped down as Authority Figure of HWA <em> effective immediately. </em> Mr. Schrute has chosen to step away from the screen because he feels he has lost touch with what made HWA a great company. Also he has chosen that him remaining on television in a form would be bad for business so he will be just focusing on the day to day operations of HWA instead of being an on-air talent. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>With this in mind Mr. Schrute has suspended any future HWA shows until a new Authority Figure can be found!!! </strong></p><p> </p><p> <em>Feel free to offer suggestions on who could be the next Authority Figure. </em></p><p><em> Currently HWA Management is debating the future direction of the company and would love input from you guys on future direction of the company.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Who's available?</p>

<p>Please feel free to let me know who you guys think would be best fit:</p><p> </p><p>

1. Adam Sandler </p><p> </p><p>

2. Mike Tyson </p><p> </p><p>

3. Todd Pettengill </p><p> </p><p>

4. Joel Gertner </p><p> </p><p>

5. Kimberly Page </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I will tally it up and whoever gets the most will be the new Authority Figure.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWrestler32" data-cite="TheWrestler32" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37996" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Please feel free to let me know who you guys think would be best fit:<p> </p><p> 1. Adam Sandler </p><p> </p><p> 2. Mike Tyson </p><p> </p><p> 3. Todd Pettengill </p><p> </p><p> 4. Joel Gertner </p><p> </p><p> 5. Kimberly Page </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I will tally it up and whoever gets the most will be the newe Authority Figure.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Gertner</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CPBHBK" data-cite="CPBHBK" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37996" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Gertner</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> second'd, got to hand it to Joel "The Quintessential Studmuffin" Gertner</p>

<p><span style="color:#9ACD32;"> News: </span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

A new Authority Figure has been found for Heartland Wrestling Association and will be appearing in the very near future on HWA Programing. This person has contact HWA management and has stated to us that <strong><em>He will not be Coming Alone.</em></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Feel free to let me know who you think the new Authority Figure will be, and who will be joining him in HWA.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> HWA Showdown Preview </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Predictions: </p><p> </p><p>

Dave Swift vs ??? </p><p> </p><p>

Kid Kash vs Jeff Hardy </p><p> </p><p>

Rob Van Dam vs Jerry Lynn </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Bonus: </p><p> </p><p>

Who is Dave Swift versing?</p><p> </p><p>

A former WCW World Champion Appears on this Show, Who?</p><p> </p><p>

Two men on this show will see a termination in their near future and they are two people in matches not a segment? </p><p> </p><p>

Also would you guys want me to do a Recap in between shows letting you guys know what is going with feuds & in other companies? </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Get them predictions in, the show will be posted by Sunday at the latest.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWrestler32" data-cite="TheWrestler32" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="37996" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p> HWA Showdown Preview </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Predictions: </p><p> </p><p> Dave Swift vs <strong>??? </strong></p><p> </p><p> Kid Kash vs<strong> Jeff Hardy </strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rob Van Dam vs Jerry Lynn </strong> Draw</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Bonus: </p><p> </p><p> Who is Dave Swift versing? Chris Daniels</p><p> </p><p> A former WCW World Champion Appears on this Show, Who? DDP</p><p> </p><p> Two men on this show will see a termination in their near future and they are two people in matches not a segment? Dave Swift and Jeff Hardy</p><p> </p><p> Also would you guys want me to do a Recap in between shows letting you guys know what is going with feuds & in other companies? doesnt matter</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Get them predictions in, the show will be posted by Sunday at the latest.</p></div></blockquote><p> Here</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> HWA Retrospective </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Hello, I am trying a new thing here with something I would like to call the HWA retrospective. With this I will be recapping shows, feuds, up n coming stars, happenings in other companies, and others things. I hope you enjoy!!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF8C00;"> </span><span style="color:#FF8C00;"><strong>HWA Big Event Around the Corner</strong></span><span style="color:#FF8C00;"> </span></p><p>

This coming as June comes to a close HWA will be holding there monthly big event called <strong>Hard Times. </strong> (preview will be up soon) Will see the continuation of both the issues between Samoa Joe & Chris Benoit, as well as the continuation of the issues between DDP & CM Punk. But to find much more you'd have to tune in this Saturday Night for the show. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#F4A460;"> </span><span style="color:#F4A460;"><strong> Former European Champion Looking for a New Job </strong></span></p><p>

Former two time European Champion & Former two time Tag Team Champion Kid Kash was let go today by HWA Management after a disagreement with an unnamed co-worker backstage before a televised event. This also comes off the heals of Kash being apparently difficult to work with over the last few months as some of have said he started getting a big ego after winning the Tag Titles again. New Authority Figure Joel Gertner stated "Such a shame things didn't work out with Kash as he is a great talent however that's sometime how things go in wrestling not everyone can stay around forever. Also with me in charge now expect more termination in the near future as we weed down the roster." </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#2E8B57;"> </span><span style="color:#2E8B57;"><strong>HWA Has A Bright Future</strong></span><span style="color:#2E8B57;"> </span></p><p>

Like any company HWA is always looking to future as the pro-wrestling industry is an every changing business. Our sources don't give us names but you can expect two young up and comers to start getting pushed "to the moon" as the year progresses. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#000080;"> </span><span style="color:#000080;"><strong>Contract Expiring for a Top Star</strong></span><span style="color:#000080;"> </span></p><p>

Current UWF Star, Meng's current contract with the company is expiring in the very near future, and it will interesting to see if he signs back with UWF in time. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong> Employee Award </strong></span></p><p>

HWA Management has made the unanimous decision to begin rewarding employees for loyalty and respect for the company. There is nobody better to receive this distinctive award first then a man who has been with HWA since the start. His name is Mr. Scott Hudson who has been employed as an announcer in HWA since January 1998 which was the first month of operation for HWA. All of us here in the HWA would love to Thank Mr. Hudson for his loyalty and look forward to his continued long standing employment with the HWA. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Bonus:</p><p> </p><p>

Who are the employees that should be pushed "to the moon" as the year progresses? </p><p> </p><p>

Let me know what you guys thought of this and Preview for both Hard Times and Stampede will be up asap</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>HWA Stampede Preview </strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Brad Attitude vs AJ Styles </p><p> </p><p>

#1 Contender match for Tag Titles: </p><p>

Dudley Boys vs Los Maximos </p><p> </p><p>

Edge vs Kid Kash </p><p> </p><p>

Samoa Joe vs Jinsei Shinzaki </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>HWA Hard Times Preview </strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: 5 vs 5 Elimination Tag Match </p><p>

(Adam Pearce, Chris Nowinski, Darren Young, & Los Maximos vs Austin Aries, AMW, Brad Attitude, & Krazy K)</p><p> </p><p>

AJ Styles vs Frankie Kazarian </p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Title Match:</p><p>

© The Naturals vs Dudley Boys </p><p> </p><p>

Television Title Match:</p><p>

© Antonio Cesaro vs John Cena </p><p> </p><p>

Kid Kash vs Tyson Kidd </p><p> </p><p>

CM Punk vs Diamond Dallas Page</p><p> </p><p>

HWA World Title Match:</p><p>

© Samoa Joe vs Jeff Hardy</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Get them Predictions in: Shows will posted over the weekend.</p>

<p>HWA Stampede Preview</p><p> </p><p>

Brad Attitude vs <strong>AJ Styles </strong></p><p> </p><p>

#1 Contender match for Tag Titles: </p><p>

<strong>Dudley Boys</strong> vs Los Maximos </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Edge</strong> vs Kid Kash </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Samoa Joe</strong> vs Jinsei Shinzaki </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

HWA Hard Times Preview</p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: 5 vs 5 Elimination Tag Match </p><p>

<strong>(Adam Pearce, Chris Nowinski, Darren Young, & Los Maximos </strong>vs Austin Aries, AMW, Brad Attitude, & Krazy K)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>AJ Styles</strong> vs Frankie Kazarian </p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Title Match:</p><p>

© The Naturals vs<strong> Dudley Boys</strong> </p><p> </p><p>

Television Title Match:</p><p>

<strong>© Antonio Cesaro</strong> vs John Cena </p><p> </p><p>

Kid Kash vs <strong>Tyson Kidd </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CM Punk</strong> vs Diamond Dallas Page</p><p> </p><p>

HWA World Title Match:</p><p>

<strong>© Samoa Joe</strong> vs Jeff Hardy</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>HWA Showdown</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

CM Punk walks down to the ring, Punk grabs a microphone and begins “For those of you out there that don’t know who I am well my name is CM Punk; and I am straight edge which means I don’t drink alcohol or do drugs, my only addiction is competition. Last week on this show I was attacked by Edge, now I don’t know why he attacked me but I want to find out.” (Punk calls out Edge) </p><p> </p><p>

“Self High Five” begins to ring through the PA system in the arena. Its Diamond Dallas Page, Dallas has a microphone and begins to address Punk he says “Whoa slow your roll there jack, I have an issue with you like Edge does but I am out here so I will go first, and that issue is we all want one thing, a shot at the HWA World Title and the chance to end Joe’s Streak.” Punk adds “You know your right Page but I hope you didn’t forget this isn’t WCW anymore in this company “Youth is running wild” and there is no room for a has been like yourself, so take your millions and go home.” Dallas Page doesn’t like what Punk just so he slaps Punk in the face and the fight is on as DDP and Punk begin going after each as host of agents and refs run in to try and break it up. Punk challenges DDP to a match at the next PPV. Page doesn’t respond. </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Dave Swift</strong> vs. Johnny Jeter </p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Dave is trying to branch out on his own tonight is his test will things pan out or will he become just another statistic. </p><p> </p><p>

Cesaro promo: “The PPV is less than one week away and I don’t have an opponent to defend my title against. This is a tragedy, because this means the fans will leave in disappoint not seeing their favorite star compete. However, I have taken it upon myself to change my fortunes I am issuing an Open Challenge to anyone within HWA or on the outside. Come to the PPV on Saturday and try and take my Television Title anyway from me. </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> Kid Kash vs <strong>Jeff Hardy</strong> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Jeff hasn’t really done much over the last few months but a solid win over the exiting Kid Kash should do good for Jeff’s momentum. </p><p> </p><p>

Chris Benoit has a microphone and he goes a rant about World Champion Samoa Joe “Joe you claim that you’re not afraid of me, yet we have been at each other since March and haven’t had any physical contact. You’re afraid of me and I want you to try and prove me wrong by meeting me in the ring this Wednesday night on Stampede. See ya then Champ……."</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Rob Van Dam vs <strong>Jerry Lynn</strong> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

These two as expected have good chemistry together and it showed as they almost tore the house down with this match. As punishment for a really negative response to a backstage incident Rob loses to Jerry Lynn. </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>HWA Stampede </strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Brad Attitude vs <strong>AJ Styles</strong> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Styles gets most of the offense in the match, this is just a tryout for me to see how well Brad Attitude does in the ring. </p><p> </p><p>

A pre-taped interview with Diamond Dallas Page shows up on the screen and he says “Punk at Showdown you challenged me to a match at Hard Times on Sunday. Well I may be older but kid I have never back down from a fight I will see you at Hard Times. </p><p> </p><p>

#1 Contender Match for Tag Team Title Shot</p><p>

<strong>Dudley Boys</strong> vs Los Maximo’s </p><p>

Both teams are looking to gain some momentum a take a step towards Tag Team gold, this should be a good match. Though the Dudley's had just returned to HWA this could be a little to much to soon.</p><p> </p><p>

Owner Mr. Dwight Schrute walks down to the ring; he grabs a mic and begins to say “I have a very important announcement to make regarding the current Authority status in this company. As of right now I am steeping aside as the Authority figure and I am going to focus on the day to day operations of this company, therefore I have chose a replacement. Please Welcome the New Commissioner of HWA…… Joel Gertner</p><p>

Joel Gertner walks out to a standing ovation from the New York crowd and he has a microphone in hand and he begins “Well Well Well, Heartland Wrestling asked me to comeback after almost a year after they fired me, I guess they figured out their mistake. Now they have me with a live microphone right now and all I have to say is Things are going to change here in HWA for the better, because now the “The Quintessential Studmuffin” is in charge and I have big plans. </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Edge</strong> vs Kid Kash</p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Once again, Kash is on his way out of the company and continues to put over the roster on his way out. This should be a good match between these talented performers. Also a solid win for Edge who has been very underused as a talent over the last few months.</p><p> </p><p>

Chris Benoit is out looking for a microphone out in the ring he gets on the microphone and starts yelling “JOE I told you to prove to me that your not afraid of me by coming face to face with me in this ring tonight and your nowhere to be found. Well I guess I am going to not only be Joe’s first loss but I am the first person to say that Samoa Joe is afraid of me. Joe I’ll give you one more chance meet me in the ring This Sunday at Hard Times and prove to me your not afraid of me. </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Samoa Joe </strong>vs Jinsei Shinzaki </p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

This should be a really good match and treat to witness as Mr. Schrute is rewarding the fans for supporting the company with this big Main Event. However, Joe's Undefeated Streak Continues.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> HWA Hard Times</span></strong></em> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: 5 vs 5 Elimination Match </p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

<strong>(Adam Pearce, Christopher Nowinski, Darren Young, & Los Maximos</strong> vs Austin Aries, America’s Most Wanted, Brad Attitude, & Krazy K) (D)</p><p> </p><p>

The Show begins as the announcers Welcome us to HWA’s big event in June called Hard Times. Before long the New Commissioner makes his way to the ring to kick off the show. (D-)</p><p> </p><p>

Joel Gertner enters the ring with a microphone and says “Welcome everyone to HWA Hard Times, I know all of you are just as excited as I am for tonight’s show because we have a great card on tap for all of you tonight. Including a couple of debuts tonight for the ever expanding HWA roster, and HWA World Champion Samoa Joe defends his title tonight as well. Speaking of Samoa Joe I have something to say, that is due to current policy in place here in HWA Chris Benoit has been fired by tonight from HWA. We would like wish Mr. Benoit the Best of Luck in all of his future endeavors. Don’t you fans worry about it; Samoa Joe will defend his title tonight just not against Chris Benoit. His challenger will be named later tonight. (C-)</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>AJ Styles</strong> vs Frankie Kazarian </p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

It looks as though HWA management has decided to Kazarian another shot with the company let’s hope it works out better this time. Good back and forth match with AJ edging out the win. (C-)</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Tag Team Title Match:</p><p>

© <strong>The Naturals </strong>vs Dudley Boys</p></div><p></p><p> (Shocker win)</p><p>

Will the Dudleys return see them become the new HWA Tag Team champions it will only take one 3 count to find out. (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

Cesaro offers another Open Challenge: Cesaro comes out with microphone and says “This is disgusting and just like an American run company to have disappointed and undervalued employees. I am a star in the company and they treat me like any other nobody that comes through the door, I am a champion this title proves that. Now I will take things into my own hand by once again issuing an open challenge to anyone backstage that thinks they can beat me and I will even put my title on the line. ©</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> Television Title Match: </p><p>

<strong>© Antonio Cesaro</strong> vs John Cena </p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Cena is still young in the business and even though he might be older then Cesaro, from this match it seems Cesaro is the total package (no pun intended) (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

Backstage Interview: CM Punk is being interviewed and is asked his thoughts on his match with DDP tonight. Punk says “Page is an extremely tough and known star in the company, but I am tougher, quicker, younger, and better then Dallas Page ever was and I will prove it tonight.” (C+)</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Kid Kash vs <strong>Tyson Kidd</strong> </p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Kash continues to put over the roster on his way out of the company it’s only a matter of time before his contract expires. Kidd has worked his butt off having great matches with numerous talents over the last few months and this is management’s way of giving back. (C-)</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>CM Punk </strong>vs Diamond Dallas Page </p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

DDP has lost a step or two over the last year or so but is still the same person he used to be, however on this night Punk was just a little bit better. (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

Post Match: DDP gets on the microphone and says “I have had it this company has screwed me to many times over the last year, this is the last draw. I Quit!!!!!! (C-)</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>HWA World Title Match</p><p>

<strong> © Samoa Joe</strong> vs Jeff Hardy </p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Both guys are incredible talents that have helped carry the HWA banner for years and this match proves why they will continue to do so. (C+)</p><p> </p><p>

Post Match: Jeff Hardy jumps back in the ring and attacks a celebrating champion; he gets down Joe on the mat. Hardy then leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair; he reenters the ring and begins beating Joe with the steel chair. However, it isn’t long before referees and a host of agent’s run-in to get Hardy away from Joe (C-)</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>HWA Showdown Preview</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: Los Maximo's vs Chris Nowinski & Darren Young</p><p> </p><p>

Dudley Boys vs Team Canada (Dave Swift & Bobby Roode)</p><p> </p><p>

Jerry Lynn vs Jimmy Rave (debut)</p><p> </p><p>

Jinsei Shinzaki vs AJ Styles </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>HWA Stampede Preview </strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: Jose Maximo vs Chris Rombola </p><p>

Pre-Show: Ace Steel vs Bobby Roode</p><p> </p><p>

America's Most Wanted vs Dudley Boys</p><p> </p><p>

Jinsei Shinzaki vs Chuck Taylor</p><p> </p><p>

Rob Van Dam vs Frankie Kazarian </p><p> </p><p>

John Cena vs Tyson Kidd </p><p> </p><p>

Jimmy Rave vs Ultimo Dragon</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Get your predictions in: Results will be posted in a few days.</p>

Archived