HWA: Rise to the Top

<p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Breaking News </span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

HWA management has chosen that the only way to bring back the old HWA. To reignite the flame of the once successful up and coming Regional company. HWA Management has made the decision to expand the rosters once again to bring back a title for the high flying competitors that call HWA home. </p><p> </p><p>

While Management is deciding what to call said title the field will narrow over the course of the next few months. Because a tournament to crown said champion will be held in the coming weeks starting in July Week 3 and ending at Upcoming Big Event.</p>

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Japanese Sensation KENTA On Loan to HWA </span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Almost one full year after getting him the first time HWA management has chosen to work with our friends in AJPW to bring KENTA back to HWA. Last year the Japanese Superstar thrilled American Audiences for the first time, and it worked so well HWA does it again. To find out what we can expect from KENTA this time one will have to wait and see.</p>

<p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Breaking News </span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

As a company Heartland Wrestling Association was founded 5 years ago by the current owner Mr. Dwight Schrute. The company has gone through many growth stages and is currently closing in on reaching Cult status. Therefore HWA Management has chosen to change the names of some HWA big events. </p><p> </p><p>

The Following Big Events are to be renamed:</p><p>

January: Wild and Wicked </p><p>

June: Hard Times </p><p>

July: Independent </p><p>

August: Unscripted </p><p>

November: Nothing From Something</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>HWA Showdown </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show:<strong> Los Maximo's</strong> vs Chris Nowinski & Darren Young</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dudley Boys </strong>vs Team Canada (Dave Swift & Bobby Roode)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jerry Lynn</strong> vs Jimmy Rave (debut)</p><p> </p><p>

Jinsei Shinzaki vs <strong>AJ Styles </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>HWA Stampede </strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong>Jose Maximo</strong> vs Chris Rombola </p><p>

Pre-Show: Ace Steel vs <strong>Bobby Roode</strong></p><p> </p><p>

America's Most Wanted vs <strong>Dudley Boys</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jinsei Shinzaki </strong>vs Chuck Taylor</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rob Van Dam</strong> vs Frankie Kazarian </p><p> </p><p>

John Cena vs <strong>Tyson Kidd </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Jimmy Rave vs <strong>Ultimo Dragon</strong></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>HWA Showdown Preview </p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Pre-Show: Ace Steel & Matt Sydal vs Team Canada </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Jose Maximo vs Nate Webb </p><p> </p><p>

Chase Stevens vs Austin Aries </p><p> </p><p>

Antonio Cesaro vs Frankie Kazarian </p><p> </p><p>

Samoa Joe vs Chuck Taylor </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>HWA Stampede Preview </em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

Pre-Show: Chris Rombola & Krazy K vs Chris Nowinski & Darren Young </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Bubba Ray Dudley vs John Cena </p><p> </p><p>

The Naturals vs Ace Steel & Matt Sydal </p><p> </p><p>

Jinsei Shinzaki vs Chuck Taylor vs Nate Webb </p><p> </p><p>

Samoa Joe vs Jimmy Rave </p><p> </p><p>

Tyson Kidd vs KENTA </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Feel free to let me know your Predictions for these shows. The results will be posted in a couple of days.</p>

<p>HWA Showdown Preview</p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong>Ace Steel & Matt Sydal</strong> vs Team Canada </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jose Maximo</strong> vs Nate Webb </p><p> </p><p>

Chase Stevens vs <strong>Austin Aries </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Antonio Cesaro</strong> vs Frankie Kazarian </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Samoa Joe</strong> vs Chuck Taylor </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

HWA Stampede</p><p>

Pre-Show: Chris Rombola & Krazy K vs <strong>Chris Nowinski & Darren Young </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Bubba Ray Dudley vs John Cena </p><p> </p><p>

The Naturals vs <strong>Ace Steel & Matt Sydal </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jinsei Shinzaki</strong> vs Chuck Taylor vs Nate Webb </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Samoa Joe</strong> vs Jimmy Rave </p><p> </p><p>

Tyson Kidd vs <strong>KENTA </strong></p>

HWA Showdown Preview

Pre-Show: Ace Steel & Matt Sydal vs Team Canada

Jose Maximo vs Nate Webb

Chase Stevens vs Austin Aries

Antonio Cesaro vs Frankie Kazarian

Samoa Joe vs Chuck Taylor

HWA Stampede

Pre-Show: Chris Rombola & Krazy K vs Chris Nowinski & Darren Young

Bubba Ray Dudley vs John Cena

The Naturals vs Ace Steel & Matt Sydal

Jinsei Shinzaki vs Chuck Taylor vs Nate Webb

Samoa Joe vs Jimmy Rave

Tyson Kidd vs KENTA

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Undefeated Streak Whose Next!!</strong></span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I was just thinking about undefeated streaks in the wrestling business and I remember I have my own undefeated streak within HWA. The man who holds that streak is the HWA World Champion Samoa Joe. Joe has been undefeated since debuting with me back in 2001, and is also a former HWA TV Champion as well. A list of Joe's wins is provided below with some of his wins:</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

-CM Punk</p><p> </p><p>

-Kurt Angle </p><p> </p><p>

-Diamond Dallas Page </p><p> </p><p>

-Jeff Hardy </p><p> </p><p>

-Bret Hart </p><p> </p><p>

-KENTA </p><p> </p><p>

-Brock Lesnar </p><p> </p><p>

-Van Hammer </p><p> </p><p>

-Tyson Kidd</p><p> </p><p>

-Hulk Hogan</p><p> </p><p>

-Rob Van Dam </p><p> </p><p>

-Kid Kash </p><p> </p><p>

-Jerry Lynn* </p><p> </p><p>

-Danny Doring </p><p> </p><p>

-AJ Styles*</p><p> </p><p>

Samoa Joe is 75-0 since coming to Heartland Wrestling Association and isn't coming up to a loss in the near future. I am looking for someone on the roster to end "The Streak" but I haven't decided on who just yet. </p><p> </p><p>

(* means hasn't fought them as World Champion)</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em>HWA Showdown </em></span></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: Team Canada vs <strong>Ace Steel & Matt Sydal </strong>(D)</p><p>

Though there may be a rift between the partners it seems like Roode & Swift are putting their differences aside to keep the team together. </p><p> </p><p>

Nate Webb vs<strong> Jose Maximo</strong> (D+)</p><p>

After outdoing a match on the show last week HWA management felt it only fair that Jose moves onto the show this week. Jose gets another win keeping up the streak we saw start at the PPV. </p><p> </p><p>

The fans begin to go crazy and the announcers can’t figure out why but then they see why as the camera sees both Chris Benoit sitting in the crowd enjoying the show with the fans.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Antonio Cesaro</strong> vs Frankie Kazarian (Non-Title) (D+) </p><p>

By far one of the most underused talents in HWA Cesaro could more if actually given the TV time and it seems as though management has lost touch with what is important and that making titles mean something. Cesaro gets the win over the struggling Kazarian.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Chase Stevens</strong> vs Austin Aries (D+)</p><p>

With rumors swirling surrounding Andy Douglas and his future with HWA it’s only fitting that HWA management give Chase a chance as a singles wrestler. Chase gets the win here against Aries</p><p> </p><p>

Backstage: A camera comes into Joel Gertner’s office where we see him talking with James Mitchell aka Jeff Hardy’s manager. Mitchell says to Gertner “You can deny it all you want to and come up with whatever excuse you want, but the worst thing you can do is lie to the boys in the back especially your top dogs like my client. Samoa Joe was one the most popular guys in the company but now your poor decision making casts a shadow over everything Joe has done in the HWA. (C-)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Samoa Joe</strong> vs Chuck Taylor (C+) </p><p>

Not seen as much as he should be considering, not only is he World Champion but he has also been unbeaten since January of 2001. Samoa Joe is one of the most dominant performers in the history of wrestling and needs begin to prove the nay sayers wrong again.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">HWA Stampede </span></em></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong>Chris Rombola & Krazy K</strong> vs Darren Young & Chris Nowinski (E+)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bubba Ray Dudley</strong> vs John Cena (D+) </p><p>

Cena who is still new to HWA and still trying to show what he brings to the table goes up against the tough guy from Dudleyville. </p><p> </p><p>

Backstage: CM Punk is being interviewed and is asked his thoughts on Edge, Punk begins to speak "Edge all your is a whole lot of talk nothing else, because that's all your doing is talking. Real men fight, obviously my opponent from the last PPV was not a real man because after he was beaten he walked away. Edge you might think in your mind that your a legend in this company but your nothing more then just delusional because your not a legend. If anything Edge you don't want to fight me because you know you can't beat me, if I am wrong then prove it. ©</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Naturals </strong>vs Matt Sydal & Ace Steel (D+)</p><p>

Both up and coming tag team within a very thin HWA tag team division, as both teams are attempting to make an impact in a division that could at anytime see a title change.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jinsei Shinzaki </strong>vs Chuck Taylor vs Nate Webb (D+) </p><p>

Should be underrated match as all the guys in the match have high potential to be something special in the wrestling business they just need a chance. Shinzaki hasn't had the best win loss record since arriving in HWA and is looking to change that. </p><p> </p><p>

The fans begin going crazy, and it doesn't take long for the announcers to notice Chris Benoit is in the crowd once again. However, unlike Monday it isn't long before Commissioner Joel Gertner comes out and he is pissed. Joel has a microphone and says "What are you doing here I fired your ass that means you can't be here. (Benoit shows a ticket) I don't care about a stupid ticket, because your only here to taunt me and make me paranoid because your are pissed at me for doing what Mr. Schrute wouldn't and that's fire your ass. Since I can't just kick you out I will say, your a fan and that's so your stay over there and be a fan. Anything out of the ordinary I will not hesitate to kick you out of the arena so quick it will make your head spin. (C-)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Samoa Joe</strong> vs Jimmy Rave (C+) </p><p>

Not seen as much as he should be considering, not only is he World Champion but he has also been unbeaten since January of 2001. Samoa Joe is one of the most dominant performers in the history of wrestling and needs begin to prove the nay sayers wrong again.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tyson Kidd </strong>vs KENTA ©</p><p>

By far two of the top up and comers in the wrestling world today. KENTA over here on loan and though he still a Young Lion can he topple the young star whose stock has rose a lot of over the last few months. </p><p>

Post Match: As Tyson Kidd is celebrating his victory from out of nowhere Antonio Cesaro comes running out to the ring. Cesaro attacks Kidd as he surprises him from behind and Kidd never had a chance to fight back. Cesaro beats down Kidd and leaves him lying as Cesaro stands over him taunting Kidd and he poses with the TV Title as the show goes black.</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>A decision has been made by HWA Management to further encourage fan participation in the product HWA is enacting a new contest. Starting with the next set of predictions HWA will begin keeping track of the amount of correct predictions you guys make for a contest. At the end of 2 months the person with the most points will win a prize as decided by HWA management. The prizes are listed below: </p><p> </p><p>

3. The Person with the least amount of points will be allowed to pick someone for me to sign to a PPA contract for HWA. (Pay-Per Apperance)</p><p> </p><p>

2. The person with the second most amount of points will be allowed to make a feud with two current HWA superstars. </p><p> </p><p>

1. The person with the most points will be allowed to make a match between two current HWA stars for either HWA Stampede or Showdown and decide the winner of the match. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I want to thank everyone for the support and I hope you all continue to read.</p>

<p><em>HWA Showdown Preview </em></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: Austin Aries vs Mark Jindrak (Debut/Tryout)</p><p>

Pre-Show: Chris Rombola vs Chris Harris </p><p> </p><p>

Ultimo Dragon vs Frankie Kazarian </p><p> </p><p>

KENTA vs Dave Swift </p><p> </p><p>

Samoa Joe vs Mike Mizanian (debut) </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>HWA Stampede Preview </strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: America's Most Wanted vs Chris Nowinski & Darren Young </p><p> </p><p>

#1 Contender Match for Tag Team Title Shot </p><p>

Dudley Boys vs Ace Steel & Matt Sydal vs Los Maximo's </p><p> </p><p>

Jerry Lynn vs Frankie Kazarian </p><p> </p><p>

Rob Van Dam vs Adam Pearce </p><p> </p><p>

Jeff Hardy vs Chuck Taylor </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Reminder that Predictions for these shows will begin to count for the Prediction Contest.</p>

HWA Retrospective

Upcoming Big Event

This coming weekend HWA will be holding their big event for the month of July called Reclaiming Glory. This is the first year HWA is holding the big event under this name as the event was had been called Independent for last few years. The change was made as a way to shake things up for the company.

Current Talent Maybe Looking for a New Job

Rumors have been circulating over last few weeks, about the chance that numerous members of the current roster could be looking for a new job in the near future. As of this writing how many talents and the names of those talents remain unknown, but from what we are told certain talents have reached the end of the road in HWA.

HWA has a Bright Future Ahead

A little more information about the talent that could be getting the "push to the moon" is that the push is supposedly set in stone the wrestlers just need to live up to expectations that Management has set.

New Company Debuts

In the early part the month of July a new company was founded out in California. Now this company may not have been founded by the right people but still Jasmin St. Claire isn't too bad an Owner. The new company was PWG aka Pro-Wrestling Guerrilla.

Breaking News

Over the last week Commissioner Joel Gertner has been petitioning to HWA Management to keep Chris Benoit out of HWA events since he is not wrestler. Management has told Mr. Gertner that though Mr. Benoit isn't contracted HWA star anymore that doesn't mean is banned from being a fan at our events. Management continued to state that as long as Mr. Benoit doesn't cause a disturbance while at a show, or attempt to attack a wrestler he will not be banned.

HWA Management Makes Unprecedented Decision

As of this writing HWA management has made the decision that at this upcoming event affectionately called Reclaiming Glory. They have chosen to allow the fans the opportunity to chose who will face the Undefeated World Champion Samoa Joe in the Main Event for the World Title. HWA Managment hopes that this big event will be a turning point for HWA towards the future.

Wrestlers to Pick From:

1. KENTA

2. Jerry Lynn

3. AJ Styles

4. Bret Hart

5. Antonio Cesaro

6. Muti-Man Match

Confirmed Matches:

Edge vs CM Punk

The Naturals vs ??? for Tag Team Titles

Appearance by Chris Benoit

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">HWA Showdown </span></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong>Austin Aries</strong> vs Mark Jindrak (E+)</p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong>Chris Harris</strong> vs Chris Rombola (E)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ultimo Dragon </strong>vs Frankie Kazarian (C-) </p><p>

Both men still relatively new to HWA and still trying to gain some footing in a new company. Dragon gets victory in a somewhat one sided match.</p><p> </p><p>

Backstage: Antonio Cesaro is being interviewed and is asked his thoughts on Bret Hart and Tyson Kidd. "I am the Television Champion and have been since January, yet I have not been given the respect of a champion. I have not seen the same action that Samoa Joe saw with this belt even though I am better then Samoa Joe. But I wonder why a punk kid who has done nothing do deserve as much time as he has gotten..... Tyson Kidd I mean you. So I thought about it and the only reason your getting so much opportunity is because of Bret Hart. If you didn't get trained by the Harts and weren't friend of the family you'd be at the bottom of the card were you belong. You want a fight I will end your career." (D-)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong> KENTA </strong> vs Dave Swift (D+)</p><p>

The Japanese Sensation KENTA has been usually looking up at the lights a lot during his run this year in HWA. Maybe tonight could see a change for the kid. </p><p> </p><p>

Backstage: Tyson Kidd is being interviewed and is asked about his thoughts on what Cesaro said earlier. "Well it's nothing that I haven't before from people that think I only am getting opportunity because of the Hart Family. I am forever grateful for what the Hart's have done for me, but I have gotten these opportunities because I have the talent to get them. Which is something I have must have that Cesaro doesn't that is Talent.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Samoa Joe</strong> vs Mike Mizanin </p><p>

A match for Joe as the PPV draws near, used as just a tune up for the PPV</p><p> </p><p>

Post Match: Once, Joe leaves ring and makes his way to the back he is attacked by Jeff Hardy. However, Joe doesn't go down and the brawl is on between the two. It isn't long though before a host of agents and backstage officials break up the brawl. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">HWA Stampede: </span></em></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong>America's Most Wanted </strong>vs Darren Young & Chris Nowinski </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

#1 Contender for the Tag Team Titles:</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dudley Boys</strong> vs Los Maximo's vs Ace Steel & Matt Sydal (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shawn Stasiak</strong> vs Jimmy Rave (D-)</p><p>

This match sees the first ever HWA World Champion making not his return to the company, but his first appearance in 5 years. </p><p> </p><p>

The fans begin to go crazy and the announcers can’t figure out why but then they see why as the camera sees both Chris Benoit sitting in the crowd enjoying the show with the fans.</p><p>

Samoa Joe walks to the ring and begins to talk about the fact that Benoit is sitting in the audience instead being on the side were real wrestler are. Joe adds "That it doesn't matter you comeback or if you ever do because if you get in the ring with me then you just be another statistic." (C-)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong> Jerry Lynn </strong> vs Frankie Kazarian </p><p>

Looking for a place to fit seems to be getting harder and harder for some talent as it used to be quite easy to find you niche, but some talents like these are having a hard time with it. ©</p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Match: Rob Van Dam is in the ring and grabs a microphone and says "I am about to prove why I am Mr. Monday Night and why I could be Mr. HWA." (B-)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rob Van Dam</strong> vs Adam Pearce ©</p><p>

A Short match used to just give RVD some work </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>KENTA vs Antonio Cesaro</strong> (Draw) © </p><p>

This match shows off the future of both AJPW and HWA as neither talent could get the better of the other as the time limit wasn't long enough to finish the match. </p><p> </p><p>

Bret Hart comes out with a microphone and says "Antonio Cesaro, on Monday you spoke your mind and tonight I am going to speak my mind. Cesaro you have all of the talent in the world, but you think makes you entitled to something in this industry and your wrong. I have been in this business for 26 years and I have learned those with talent have work hard to prove they deserve to get what they say they deserve. However, Cesaro you disrespected the wrong family now your going to have to fight your way out of it. (E+) Note: Bret Hart's gimmick is stale & needs a change</p><p> </p><p>

<strong> Jeff Hardy </strong> vs Chuck Taylor </p><p>

Both men have established quite a following in the Tri-State area but only one of them can win. Hardy gets the deuce to keep is good momentum going. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The big event is the next show. I apologize for the delay the results but the preview for the big event will be up before the end of the weekend. </p></div><p></p><p></p>

Reclaiming Glory Preview

Pre-Show: Bobby Roode vs Brad Attitude vs Johnny Jeter

Pre-Show: Ace Steel & Matt Sydal vs Darren Young & Chris Nowinski

Tag Team Title Match:

Dudley Boys vs © The Naturals

Jerry Lynn vs John Cena

Television Title Match:

© Antonio Cesaro vs Tyson Kidd

Rob Van Dam vs Shawn Stasiak

HWA World Title Match:

© Samoa Joe vs Mike Mizanin

KENTA vs Ultimo Dragon

CM Punk vs Edge

Get your predictions in now!!! My apologies for the World Title Match it will all make sense soon....

<p>Pre-Show: <strong>Bobby Roode</strong> vs Brad Attitude vs Johnny Jeter </p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong>Ace Steel & Matt Sydal</strong> vs Darren Young & Chris Nowinski </p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Title Match: </p><p>

<strong>Dudley Boys</strong> vs © The Naturals </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jerry Lynn</strong> vs John Cena </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Television Title Match: </p><p>

<strong>© Antonio Cesaro</strong> vs Tyson Kidd </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rob Van Dam</strong> vs Shawn Stasiak </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

HWA World Title Match: </p><p>

<strong>© Samoa Joe</strong> vs Mike Mizanin </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

KENTA vs <strong>Ultimo Dragon </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

CM Punk vs <strong>Edge </strong></p>

Pre-Show: Bobby Roode vs Brad Attitude vs Johnny Jeter

Pre-Show: Ace Steel & Matt Sydal vs Darren Young & Chris Nowinski

Tag Team Title Match:

Dudley Boys vs © The Naturals

Dudleys are heavy favorites, but hate to see them just stroll in and take the belts from your loyal team. Douglas and Stevens are a solid team and deserve better (AMW in TNA revisited)

Jerry Lynn vs John Cena

gets the youngster a jump start.

Television Title Match:

© Antonio Cesaro vs Tyson Kidd

Rob Van Dam vs Shawn Stasiak

HWA World Title Match:

© Samoa Joe vs Mike Mizanin

KENTA vs Ultimo Dragon

CM Punk vs Edge

HWA Reclaiming Pride

Pre-Show: Ace Steel & Matt Sydal vs Christopher Nowinski & Darren Young

Pre-Show: Johnny Jeter vs Bobby Roode vs Brad Attitude

Tag Team Title Match:

© The Naturals vs Dudley Boys (Via Count-out)

When Andy Douglas walked out on the match as the legal man leaving his partner Chase Stevens alone it left many questions. However, because of how the match ended The Naturals were able to hold on to the Tag Titles for another week.

Open Challenge from Jerry Lynn

Jerry Lynn vs John Cena

Lynn feels he hasn't shown his full capability as a part of HWA and he hopes that tonight will start to change things for him in the company.

Television Title Match:

© Antonio Cesaro vs Tyson Kidd (Ref Stoppage) ©

Post Match: Bret Hart jumps in the ring to help check on Tyson, but Cesaro tries to attack Bret Hart. However, The Hitman sees it coming and blocks Cesaro’s punch before Hart can do anything to Cesaro he ducks out of the ring. (D+)

Backstage: Joel Gertner & Samoa Joe finally come face to face, Gertner speaks to Joe and says “I have done nothing for you what I have done is what I believe is best for that World Title on your shoulder. To ask me to not do that would be like asking me to not do my job.” Joe just stares him down and walks away. (D+)

Rob Van Dam vs Shawn Stasiak ©

The returning Stasiak looking to find the footing that he once had within the ranks of HWA. Maybe he can find it against Mr. Monday Night RVD.

Backstage: Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas are shown in a hallway walking back to the locker room and it seems like Chase is mad at Andy for getting Counted Out earlier tonight and wants to know why he walked out on the match. Andy just looks at Chase and walks away. Leaving his partner very puzzled as a result. (D-)

HWA World Championship Match:

© Samoa Joe vs Mike Mizanin (C+)

Here is a huge opportunity for the newcomer The Miz to possibly end the unbeaten streak of the Samoan Submission Machine.

Post Match: As Joe is celebrating his win the light go out in the arena. When the light turn on Joe is seen down in the ring and he looks hurt. (D+)

The Announcers Hype the Main Event between CM Punk vs Edge

KENTA vs Ultimo Dragon (B-)

Two of the top Japanese Wrestlers in the world collide in this match. One up and comer and the other was at one point one of the most popular stars in Japan.

The fans begin to go crazy and the announcers can’t figure out why but then they see why as the camera sees both Chris Benoit sitting in the crowd enjoying the show with the fans.

CM Punk vs Edge (B)

These two have fought each other before but it has been two years since these two have been in the ring against one another. So this rematch has been a long time coming.

<p><strong>Chase Stevens</strong> vs Kazarian </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Jimmy Rave vs <strong>Jose Maximo </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Chuck Taylor vs <strong>Ultimo Dragon</strong> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Austin Aries vs <strong>AJ Styles</strong> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Andy Douglas</strong> vs Ace Steel</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jerry Lynn </strong>vs Matt Sydal</p>

<p><em> HWA Showdown Preview </em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: Mark Jindrak vs Ace Steel </p><p>

Pre-Show: America's Most Wanted vs Darren Young & Chris Nowinski </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The Naturals vs Team Canada (Dave Swift & Bobby Roode)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Tyson Kidd vs John Cena </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

AJ Styles vs Jimmy Rave </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>HWA Stampede Live From Japan </strong></span></em> </p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: Jose Maximo vs Austin Aries </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Shawn Stasiak vs Dave Swift </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk vs AJ Styles </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Rob Van Dam vs KENTA </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Ultimo Dragon vs Jinsei Shinzaki </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Get your Predictions in Now!!!!</p>

Pre-Show: Mark Jindrak vs Ace Steel

Pre-Show: America's Most Wanted vs Darren Young & Chris Nowinski

The Naturals vs Team Canada (Dave Swift & Bobby Roode)

Tyson Kidd vs John Cena

AJ Styles vs Jimmy Rave

HWA Stampede Live From Japan

Pre-Show: Jose Maximo vs Austin Aries

Shawn Stasiak vs Dave Swift

Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk vs AJ Styles

Rob Van Dam vs KENTA

Ultimo Dragon vs Jinsei Shinzaki

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">HWA Showdown </span></em></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong>Ace Steel</strong> vs Mark Jindrak (D-)</p><p>

Pre-Show:<strong> America's Most Wanted </strong>vs Darren Young & Chris Nowinski (E+)</p><p> </p><p>

Samoa Joe begins the show in the ring with a microphone in his hand and he says "At Reclaiming Pride I confronted Joel Gertner but I feel like he isn't telling me the entire story. I feel like he left something out when he spoke to me in his office. Also I beat Mike Mizanin yet again in the middle of the ring but this time it was for the World Title. Joel get out here and explain things to you champion. You know what I want to hear and what these people want to hear. (Joel Gertner's music begins to echo over the speakers)</p><p>

Joel Gertner is on the stage holding a microphone and he begins "Joe I told you at Reclaiming Pride, I am not doing anything that any other Authority Figure wouldn't do; because I am protecting you Joe. It doesn't seem like you want me to protect you or do what I feel is best for HWA, well then fine Joe at No Turning Back you will fight in Triple Threat Match for the HWA World Title. (Joe stares at Gertner and he looks pissed off) (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

Backstage: Bret Hart is seen walking down a hallway and then stops at a locker room door. He walks in to find Chase Stevens in the room. Bret says "I know you have a history with Cesaro and not many people know him better then you do so until Kidd gets back to full health would you mind watching our back." Chase says "It would be an honor to help you Hitman" (They shake hands) (C-)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Naturals </strong>vs Bobby Roode & Dave Swift (D)</p><p>

Considering the fact hat Swift will be leaving before the end of the next month I figured letting Bobby & Dave reunite one last time would be cool. </p><p> </p><p>

Tyson Kidd vs John Cena (D+)</p><p>

A good match which shows off what could be a bright future for HWA with Kidd and Cena leading. </p><p>

Post Match: As Kidd is celebrating Cesaro runs in and attacks Tyson. However, it isn't long before Chase Stevens runs in to make the save for Kidd. (D-)</p><p> </p><p>

AJ Styles vs Jimmy Rave ©</p><p>

Figured getting AJ his first solid win in quite a while would be good for his momentum and his confidence. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">HWA Stampede: Live from Japan</span></em> </p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show:<strong> Jose Maximo</strong> vs Austin Aries (D)</p><p> </p><p>

Dave Swift vs <strong> Shawn Stasiak </strong> (D)</p><p>

Dave Swift's time in HWA is coming to a close so it's only fair that he tries to help the talent staying as best as he can. </p><p> </p><p>

Match Announcement: Main Event Tonight is Jinsei Shinzaki vs Ultimo Dragon </p><p> </p><p>

James Mitchell is being interviewed and is asked about his thoughts on Samoa Joe and he says “Joe’s time as champion has a huge asterisk next to it now because he is ducking a challenger for the first time in his career. Joe has found someone he can’t beat and that’s why Joel Gertner fired Benoit because Joel wants Joe to stay unbeaten. Well Joe I have found out your secret and it’s only a matter of time before the rest these ignorant slobs see what I am saying is true. Which is that you’re afraid of Chris Benoit. (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

CM Punk vs <strong> Jeff Hardy </strong>vs AJ Styles ©</p><p>

3 Way Dance between three of the top young stars in HWA that never really get the praise they deserve. Let’s see if they can steal the show in a foreign country. </p><p>

Post Match: The lights go down in the arena and when they come back on Punk is down in the middle of the ring as it looks like he has been attacked. (D+)</p><p> </p><p>

Rob Van Dam comes out and issues and open challenge to any Japanese Native in the arena tonight. RVD adds “Though I might be liked at home nobody said you people had to like me, and nobody said I had to care that’s why Mr. Monday Night is going to prove his superiority to the hometown talent right now.” KENTA interrupts RVD’s promo much to the delight of the fans. (B-)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong> Rob Van Dam </strong> vs KENTA (B-)</p><p>

In what is KENTA last show with me for now I figured it be a thrill to see what a match vs RVD would get as a rating. Should be fun!!!</p><p> </p><p>

The fans begin to go crazy and the announcers can’t figure out why but then they see why as the camera sees both Chris Benoit sitting in the crowd enjoying the show with the fans. ©</p><p> </p><p>

Jinsei Shinzaki vs <strong> Ultimo Dragon </strong> (C+)</p><p>

This should be a very good match between two of former top stars within the ranks of Japanese Wrestling. Since we are in Japan that’s why we are given them the spot light. </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

HWA Showdown Final Rating: C-</p><p> </p><p>

HWA Stampede Final Rating: C+</p>

<p><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">HWA Showdown Preview: </span></em> (August Week 1) </p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: El Protegido de Estilo vs Chris Nowinski </p><p>

Pre-Show: Los Maximo’s vs Ace Steel & Matt Sydal </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Tag Team Titles Match: </p><p>

© The Naturals vs Dudley Boys </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Rob Van Dam vs Chuck Taylor </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

AJ Styles vs Mike Mizanin </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Jeff Hardy vs Jerry Lynn </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Bonus:</p><p> </p><p>

1. Who is Mystery Man third victim? (You will never see it coming)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em><strong>HWA Stampede Preview</strong></em></p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: Andy Douglas vs Chris Nowinski </p><p>

Pre-Show: Bobby Roode vs Mark Jindrak </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Light Heavyweight Title Tournament Round 1: </p><p>

Chase Stevens vs Frankie Kazarian </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Dudley Boys vs America’s Most Wanted (Non-title)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Samoa Joe vs Adam Pearce</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Light Heavyweight Title Tournament: Round 1</p><p>

Chuck Taylor vs Ultimo Dragon</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<em>Get your predictions in Now!!!!!</em></p>

Archived