Sayeed Ali</p><p>

Spike</p><p>

the tic</p><p>

too hot</p><p>

ra: nick adams</p><p>

reg: dale kenney</p><p>

ann: lee bambino</p>

January 8, 2010

Casey Valentine Rejected his contract, every one else signed on the dotted line.

OYWL announces Amazing Mondays.

Amazing Mondays

Live from the Mid South

Weird Waldo, welcomes us to Waldo's world, he is talking with Ford Gumble about who he thinks will win the OYWL: Slick Championship belt tonight. Gumble says "It should have been Ford Gumble". The Ford Pounces on Odlaw. E+

* Ford Gumble over Wierd Waldo Odlaw. E

* Ernie Turner over Spike. E-

* Cal Sanders over Kentucky Bill. D-

Ali Wanna brings out the title, and displays it to Sayeed Ali & Roy Edison. Edison clothes lines both men to the canvass, and the ref slides into the ring signaling for the bell. Ali roles out to his position at the announce desk and runs Roy down the whole match. D

*OYWL: Slick Champ match*

Roy Edison over Sayeed Ali to win the title. D-

Grade: D-

Attd: 10

January 9, 2010

Tear it up Tuesdays

A Hollywood minute with Hollywood Bret Star. "Tonights gues is Too Hot, Mr. Hot why are you so not?" . . . "lost for words, no problem, losers usually are." E+

*Hollywood Bret Star over Too Hot. E

* The Tic over Dagger. D-

*Greg Gauge over Regular Joe. D-

Sayeed Ali comes out and tells the fans it's not his fault he lost last night, it is the infidels that run this company! E-

* Sayeed Ali over Kentucky Bill, with a low blow while referee's back was turned. D-

Grade: E+

Attd: 13

January 10, 2010

Wonderful Wednesdays

Waldo's World: "When you need to find me I'm always here, in Waldo's world!" Wierd Waldo Odlaw, "And with me tonight is Sayeed Ali." Monday Night I got cheated out of the OYWL: Slick belt, tonight I have been cheated out of my rematch, by that no talent hack Ford Gumble." F+

* Weird Waldo and Cal Sanders to time limit draw. F

* Justin Sensitive over Trance. E

* Ernie Turner over Dagger. E-

Sayeed Jumps Gumble from behind, drives his head into the canvas, leaving him in not shape for his title match. E

Roy Edison over Ford Gumble to retain the title. D

January 11, 2010

Thursday Throwdown

Hollywood Minute: "I am Bret Star, and no one else matters." the nobody joining us today, thinks he's better than Bret Star, here is Ford Gumble."

Ford, "I am the Humble Ford Gumble, I come up out a nothin-"

Star, "let me stop you right there you dumb yokel, people come to see winners, your might even say Stars, not listen to you drown on about your problems."

Ford, "You sir, need a lesson in manners, and tonight my schedual just happens to be open to provide your first lesson." E+

* Too Hot over Trance. E

* Spike over Regular Joe. E-

* Justin Sensitive over Kentucky Bill. E

Justin Sensitive, "Bill, I just want you to know it hurts my feelings that you thought you even stood a chance here tonight. People like you shouldn't make me feel bad, Justin Sensitive doesn't deserve to feel bad." E

* Ford Gumble over Hollywood Bret Star. E+

<p>January 12, 2010</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Friday Night Fights</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Waldo's World:</p><p>

"Welcome to Waldo's world, where tonight we meet the man who can defeat Roy Edison, Kentucky Bill." </p><p> </p><p>

Bill, "I'm not sure I can defeat him, but I know tonight I am going toe to toe with the current champ, and I am going to give him everything I've got." E-</p><p> </p><p>

* Weird Waldo over Regular Joe. F+</p><p> </p><p>

* Ernie Turner over Spike. E</p><p> </p><p>

* Sayeed Ali over Too Hot. D-</p><p> </p><p>

Sayeed Ali, "Roy Edison, you are holding my gold, and I promise you I am coming for it. You blind sided me in our first match. E+</p><p> </p><p>

*OYWL: Slick Champ match*</p><p>

*Roy Edison over Kentucky Bill, to retain the title. D+</p><p> </p><p>

Grade: D</p><p>

Attd: 15</p>

<p>January 13, 2010</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Shared Pain Saturdays</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Hollywood Minute:</p><p>

Star, "Welcome little people, to the one thing that gives your lives meaning, the Hollywood Minute with me Brett Star, oh and my opponent tonight, Ernie Turner"</p><p> </p><p>

Turner: "What the crap is this Star? I didn't come out her to talk, I came out here to fight!"</p><p> </p><p>

Star, "We'll get to that a little latter, but first I have to know what your 'motivation' is for that faux rage? I mean it's not better than the acting of yours truly Hollywood Bret Star, but it's better than most of the shlubs around here."</p><p> </p><p>

Turner throws the first punch and the two brawl into the back. E</p><p> </p><p>

* Too Hot over Dagger. E+</p><p> </p><p>

* Ernie Turner over Hollywood Bret Star. E-</p><p> </p><p>

*Kentucky Bill over Cal Sanders. D-</p><p> </p><p>

Sayeed Ali, "I have been cheated out of my title, and my return match all week. Well tomorrow night it ends, Sayeed Ali and Roy Edison will face off one more time, and this time Sayeed will walk away with the gold." E</p><p> </p><p>

* Sayeed Ali over The Tic. D-</p><p> </p><p>

Grade: D-</p><p>

Attd: 12</p>

<p>January 14, 2010</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Squared Circle Sunday Showdown</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

"Weird Waldo Odlaw is my name, and interviewing guest wrestlers is my Game. Tonight my honored guest is Greg Gauge, who know who it will be another day."</p><p> </p><p>

Gauge, "Weird little man please stop talking, you are wasting the precious time of a very important man, Greg Gauge."</p><p> </p><p>

Odlaw, "it is not my point to be, in any way exciting thee. But as it has come to pass, I guess right now I'll kick your -"</p><p> </p><p>

Gauge kick Odlaw in the gut, and rolls him out of the ring, "Odlaw I told you I don't have the time. Tonight I get my shot Roy Edison, and the OYWL: Slick title!" E</p><p> </p><p>

* Weird Wald Odlaw over Dagger. E-</p><p> </p><p>

* Justin Sensitive over Regular Joe. E</p><p> </p><p>

* Ford Gumble over Spike. E</p><p> </p><p>

Roy Edison, "I have come out here tonight to address Sayeed Ali. Ali just like every one of these unbathed wankers, you too are a little foggy in the head. I didn't offer you a title match, and I have no intention of offering you another. So sod off and wait to be acknowledged for the failure you are. As for the man I am facing tonight, Greg Gauge you don't stand any more chance than Sayeed, or any other pretender here in the arena tonight, because I am Roy Edison and that is enough!" D</p><p> </p><p>

*Roy Edison over Greg Gauge to retain the title, when Weird Waldo smacks Greg with a chair behind the referee's back. D</p><p> </p><p>

Attd: 10</p>

<p>January 15, 2010</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Amazing Mondays</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Sayeed Ali, "I got overlooked again, well that sh*t won't stand! Roy if I'm not your next opponent, I promise you no other opponent will make it into that ring!" E+</p><p> </p><p>

* The Tic over Dagger. E</p><p> </p><p>

* Cal Sanders over Regular Joe. E+</p><p> </p><p>

* Ernie Turner over Trance. E-</p><p> </p><p>

Justin Sensitive, "Sayeed you thinking your so much better than the rest of us, hurts my feeling, and I don't like to have my feelings hurt. So how about I kick your face in to make me feel just a little better." E+</p><p> </p><p>

* Sayeed Ali over Justin Sensitive, sendinga message to Roy Edison. E+</p><p> </p><p>

Grade: E+</p><p>

Attd: 10</p>

<p>January 16, 2010</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tear it up Tuesdays</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Hollywood Minute:</p><p>

Star, "I know you know I know that the only reasons you indigents even got out of bed this morning is to bask in the glory that is Bret Star. Well folks I will not is appoint you, here i am! oh and the Tic is here with me as well."</p><p> </p><p>

The Tic doesn't wait for the insult, or shot from behind, he leads with a huge right to Stars jaw, and the match is on. E+</p><p> </p><p>

* Hollywood Bret Star over The Tic. E-</p><p> </p><p>

* Too Hot over Cal Sanders. D-</p><p> </p><p>

* Ford Gumble over Dagger. E+</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Gauge, "Sunday that weirdo Waldo Odlaw got in my way, well Waldo, I hope you know a few good places to hide, because Greg Gauge is coming for you!" D-</p><p> </p><p>

* Greg Gauge over Ernie Turner, using a pair of brass knucks hidden in his trunks. (of course the ref tottally misses it) E+</p><p> </p><p>

<p>January 17, 2010</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Wonderful Wednesdays</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Weird Waldo over Kentucky Bill. E</p><p> </p><p>

Waldo, "It's both humbling and mystifying that get to stand out here and welcome you Waldo's world. Tonight--" </p><p> </p><p>

The rest trails off as Greg Gauge tries to sneak up behind Waldo, but the weird one sees the shadows moving on the canvas and jumps out of the way. Greg then chases Waldo down the aisle and the two are gone. E</p><p> </p><p>

* Too Hot over Spike. E+</p><p> </p><p>

* Justin Sensitive over Regular Joe. E</p><p> </p><p>

Roy Edison, "Sayeed you asked for it, now Roy Edison is mad. Bloke I've cleared just enough time in my schedual to kick your *ss from here to next Thursday, so bring it!" D</p><p> </p><p>

* Roy Edison over Sayeed Ali by double DQ to retain the title, when Greg Gauge chases Weird Waldo Odlaw right through the middle of the match. D-</p><p> </p><p>

January 18, 2010

Thursday Throwdown

Hollywood minute:

Star, "I would thank each peice of trailer trash here tonight for showing up, but I doubt you would understand common curtosey, and instead think I like having you here. Last night Sayeed lost again, so the way I see it, the only person in OYWL who still needs their rightful shot at the title is me Brett Star!" E+

* The Tic over Trance. E-

* Hollywood Bret Star over Kentucky Bill. E

* Justin Sensitive over Regular Joe. E

Frankie Perez walks out onto the stage, "I heard something big was going down in the Mid South, so I came to check it out. You fans deserve a good show, so I am calling out any one in the back who thinks they can beat me." D+

* Frankie Perez over Spike. D-

January 19, 2010

Friday Night Fights

Waldo's World:

Odlaw, "Well I made a few calls, but nobody answered. I knocked on a few doors, but the best I got was a gun in my face and a 'get off my porch'. then when I thought I wouldn't have any one bring to you fans, some one tapped me on the shoulder."

Frankie Perez comes down to the ring, and taps Odlaw on the should, he turns arround feigning surprise.

Odlaw, "Folks Frankie Perez has come to OYWL!"

Perez, "Waldo not only has Frankie Perez come to OWYL, he's come to wrestle the best Owyl has to offer. So Sunday night I am calling out Greg Gauge to be my opponent at my first ever Sunday Showdown." E+

* Cal Sanders over Kentucky Bill. E+

* Too Hot over Trance. E

* Ernie Turner over Weird Waldo Odlaw. F+

Roy Edison, "Folks I am not going to lie to you, I got the night off because none of you deserve to see me wrestle. Sunday I will put the title on the line as a mere formality. You see, both you and I know, no one can defeat Roy Edison for the OYWL: Slick Championship." D+

* Ford Gumble over Sayeed Ali D-

January 20, 2010

Shared Pain Saturdays

Burning Exile is on the stage, "this is the portion of the evening where a man with to much hair spray usually comes out and insults you. Instead I have decided to shove him in a locker and introduce myself. I am Burning Exile, and OYWL is my new home."

Exile is jumped from behind by Justin Sensitive. F+

* The Tic over Trance. E

* Kentucky Bill over Regular Joe. E

* Cal Sanders over Dagger. D-

Justin comes out before his match, "We don't need all these new faces stealing the spot light from those of us that have been here since the begining trying to earn a name for ourselves! E

* Exile over Justin Sensitive. D-

January 21, 2010

Squared Circle Sunday Showdown

Waldo's World:

Odlaw is on the phone, "Eddie who? no never heard of him."

Eddie Howard walks up behind Waldo in the ring, "Well then turn you slack jawed, oddly shaped head around and meet him."

Waldo turns around, "Oh hey Eddie Howard, I was just on the phone with some joker claming to be you. -pause- hey how about you come out and talk with me on Waldo's World tonight."

Eddie, "Little man I think that's what we're doing right now." E

* Eddie Howard over Dagger. D-

* Ford Gumble over Burning Exile. D

* Frankie Perez over Greg Gauge. D+

Frankie Perez celebrates his win, then points to the back I am coming for that title blet Roy, so shine it up real nice and get it ready for Frankie Perez." D+

* Roy Edison over Ernier Turner, to retain. D-

Attd: 39

January 22, 2010

Amazing Mondays

Bulldozer Brandon Smith comes out, "I hear you have a problem with new faces around her Justin Sensitive, well here's a new one, how about you come down here tonight and try to do something about it!" D

* The Tic over Regular Joe. E

* Hollywood Bret Star over Kentucky Bill. E+

* Ernie Turner over Cal Sanders. E+

Ernie Turner Tells everyone last night does not define him, it was one shot at the title, he will have others. F+

* Bulldozer over Justin Sensitive. D-

Attd: 35

<p>January 23, 2010</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tear it up Tuesdays</span></strong></p><p>

Hollywood minute:</p><p>

Star, "I am Hollywood Bret Star, the Star of this show, and the only Star that matters. Tonight I have as a guest a man who warms up this stage on the nights Hollywood is doing important things."</p><p> </p><p>

Weird Waldo wanders onto the Hollywood minute set, "This looks like a nice place to pop a squat." Waldo pulls out a large folded box, unfolds it to reveal a cardboard outhouse, waldo goes inside, and we hear many unfortunate things. Star flees the set. E</p><p> </p><p>

* Too Hot over Spike. E+</p><p> </p><p>

* Sayeed Ali over Trance. E+</p><p> </p><p>

* Bret Star over Weird Waldo when Greg Gauge interferes. E-</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Gauge, "Waldo you wack job did you think I forgot about you? you will pay for getting in Greg Gauge's business." D-</p><p> </p><p>

* Ford Gumble over Greg Gauge, when Waldo returns the favor by interfering. D-</p><p> </p><p>

Attd: 42</p>

<p>January 24, 2010</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Wonderful Wednesdays</span></strong></p><p>

Jazz music hits and Jazz Funk wanders out onto the stage, he does a little song and dance number before getting into the ring. F-</p><p> </p><p>

*Ernie turner over Jazz Funk, clearly Ernie is not a fan of the arts the way he man handles Funk. F+</p><p> </p><p>

* Burning Exhile over Regular Joe. D</p><p> </p><p>

* Justin Sensitive over Cal Sanders. E+</p><p> </p><p>

Bulldozer Brandon Smith, "Roy Edison you ain't no champ, Bulldozer thinks your a pampered mama's boy hiding behind that golden strap of yours. How about you come down here and give a real man a shot at that title."</p><p> </p><p>

Eddie Howard knocks Bulldozer down from behind, "No way you get your shot before me!" E-</p><p> </p><p>

*Bulldozer over Eddie Howard. D-</p><p> </p><p>

Attd: 29</p>

<p>January 25, 2010</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Thusday Throwdown</span></strong></p><p>

Frankie Perez, "I am making an open challenge to anyone in the back who want to make a name for themselves. come give it a try." C-</p><p> </p><p>

* Frankie over Kentucky Bill. D+</p><p> </p><p>

* Ernie Turner over Dagger. E-</p><p> </p><p>

* Greg Gauge over Too Hot. E+</p><p> </p><p>

Roy Edison tells Bulldozer he will face him Sunday at show down. D-</p><p> </p><p>

* Roy Edison over Cal Sanders. D</p><p> </p><p>

Grade: D</p><p>

Attd: 32</p>

• 5 months later...

*note restarting game most continuity will be lost here.

January 26, 2010

Friday Night Fights

* The Tic over Cal Sanders by DQ, when Sanders Belts the Tic with a chair. E+

Ernie Turner runs his mouth. D-

* Burning Exile over Regular Joe. D-

* Ford Gumble Embaraces Jazz Funk. E

Frankie Perez tells Gumble that winning like that is unprofessional. D

* Roy Edison Defends his title over Eddie Howard. E-

Attd: 33

January 27th 2010

Shared Pain

Frankie reminds Ford he is going to put him in his place tonight. D

* Ernie Turner over Dagger. E

* Steven Parker over Spike in Steven's Debut match. D

Gumble tells Frankie that tonight he his handing out the whoopin. D

* Bulldozer Brandon Smith over Justin Sensitive. D-

* Frankie Perez over Ford Gumble. D+

Grade: D

Attd: 42

January 28th 2010

Squared Circle Sunday Showdown

Valentine Debut's throwing flowers into the crowd. E

* Valentine over Running Wolf. E-

* Hollywood Bret Starr over Weird Waldo. E

Too Hot challenges Roy Edison for the title. D-

* Greg Gauge over Kentucky Bill. D-

* Roy Edison over Too Hot to retain the title. D-

Attd: 30

February 1, 2010

Amazing Mondays

Weird Waldo Odlaw Challenges Regualer Joe. E-

* Joe & Waldo to a double count out. E-

* Kentucky Bill over Trance in a ladder match. E

Roy Edison Challenges Burning Exile to a title match. E

* Ernie Turner over Justin Sensitive with a chair shot behind the refs back. E

* Roy Edison over Burning Exhile to retain the title, in a nail biter of a match. D+

Attd: 39

Archived