PhoenixNitro's WWE Picture Pack

After years and years of taking from this community I felt like it was time to give back. Recently when playing the oh so great Real World Chronicles by Fleisch I wanted to make my WWE games stand out. I thought about it for awhile and decided to venture into making a picture pack and basing the custom background off of the wwe.com roster page background. I finished everyone that was on the current roster section so while this pack is not a full plug-n-play with the real world chronicles as some people are missing(mainly staff and refs.) I still love the pictures and decided to release to you all, so now I will stop babbling and just post it...

http://i.imgur.com/RlG5UMD.png

Download

I highly recommend Rated R's graphics to go along with these as they look great, and of course I also recommend Fleisch's real world chronicles for this as well as that was the mod that got me inspired to make them. If you guys make any custom pictures with the background please feel free to post here as I personally would love to see them. As said in the picture above there will be more packs and the next one in store is NXT. So with that I thank you all for spoiling my tew addiction the past few years and now with this I hope I can give back.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38069" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Very nice work!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks man, I appreciate it.</p>

Archived