TNA's Final Chance

Another dynasty, another attempt to make things work. Sound familiar? Like a certain wrestling company? That's right, I'm taking TNA this time. You know the format, you know how things will work. Hopefully it'll work out for me (and TNA) this time.

<p>Champions</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TNA World Heavyweight Champion</strong></p><p>

Eric Young</p><p>

<span>http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/frootloop18/2014%20TNA/EricYoungWorld.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>TNA World Tag Team Champions</strong></p><p>

The Wolves (Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards)</p><p>

<span>http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/frootloop18/2014%20TNA/WolvesTagTeam.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>TNA Knockouts Champion</strong></p><p>

Angelina Love</p><p>

<span>http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/frootloop18/2014%20TNA/VelvetSkyKO.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>June Week 1 Predictions</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TNA Impact Wrestling Predictions</strong></p><p>

Bram vs Willow</p><p> </p><p>

Bully Ray vs DJ Zema Ion</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>TNA Knockouts Championship</strong></p><p>

Brittany vs Angelina Love ©</p><p> </p><p>

Mr Anderson vs Abyss</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>TNA Tag Team Championship</strong></p><p>

The Wolves (Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards) © vs MLK (Bobby Lashley/Kenny King)</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>Bram vs <strong>Willow</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bully Ray</strong> vs DJ Zema Ion</p><p> </p><p>

TNA Knockouts Championship</p><p>

Brittany vs <strong>Angelina Love ©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mr Anderson</strong> vs Abyss</p><p> </p><p>

TNA Tag Team Championship</p><p>

<strong>The Wolves (Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards) ©</strong> vs MLK (Bobby Lashley/Kenny King)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Frootloop" data-cite="Frootloop" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38090" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>TNA Impact Wrestling Predictions</strong></p><p> Bram vs Willow</p><p> </p><p> Bully Ray vs DJ Zema Ion</p><p> </p><p> <strong>TNA Knockouts Championship</strong></p><p> Brittany vs Angelina Love ©</p><p> </p><p> Mr Anderson vs Abyss</p><p> </p><p> <strong>TNA Tag Team Championship</strong></p><p> The Wolves (Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards) © vs MLK (Bobby Lashley/Kenny King)</p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Bram vs <strong>Willow</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Bully Ray</strong> vs DJ Zema Ion</p><p> </p><p> TNA Knockouts Championship</p><p> Brittany vs <strong>Angelina Love ©</strong></p><p> </p><p> Mr Anderson vs Abyss</p><p> </p><p> TNA Tag Team Championship</p><p> <strong>The Wolves (Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards) ©</strong> vs MLK (Bobby Lashley/Kenny King)</p>

<p>Bram vs <strong>Willow</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Wolves (Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards)</strong> © vs MLK (Bobby Lashley/Kenny King)</p><p> </p><p>

I'll be reading. Haven't watched TNA since the Aces and Eights started, so let's see how I do prediction-wise.</p>

<p>TNA Impact Wrestling Predictions</p><p>

Bram vs <strong>Willow</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Wolves (Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards)</strong> © vs MLK (Bobby Lashley/Kenny King)</p>

<p>As thrilled as I am with the early feedback, I think I'll have to forego the predictions in favor of a new format. This isn't just TNA's final chance, it's sort of mine at dynasties (at least for now) as I don't have a lot of motivation to do long write-ups. </p><p> </p><p>

I still like sharing my stories and results with others, though, so I'm going to do bare-bones results (the way you may find on a dirt sheet) a PPV at a time. (IE, 4 weeks of television in one post, slightly longer PPV post, next 4 weeks, then the next PPV.) If anybody is interested in a particular match or angle, they will simply have to "click" on the "link" (or tell me what you want to know more about in a post) and I'll give a more thorough write-up on it. Hopefully this works out and makes all involved happy. The first set of shows should be up here in the next few hours, and feedback is welcome, as always.</p>

June Part 1

TNA Impact Week 1 June 2014

The Wolves come out to the ring and call out MLK after what happened last week. "If you want a war, come get one!"

MVP comes out and informs The Wolves that they get their war when they put their tag titles on the line in the main event.

Backstage, Magnus tells Bram that he doesn't want his help anymore.

Willow defeated Bram in the opening match when Magnus runs out and starts to attack Willow with a crowbar, not stopping until referees and road agents pull him off.

A video is shown of Gunner in solitary confinement with Samuel Shaw. Gunner is trying to help Shaw, who wants no part of anything Gunner has to say.

Before his match, Bully Ray takes a microphone and challenges EC3 to a tables match at Slammiversary, after having been put through a table by Carter last week.

Bully Ray defeated DJ Zema Ion with a powerbomb before EC3 makes his way into the ring and beats Ray down from behind, taking a microphone and accepting the challenge.

Backstage, Eric Young is standing with Christy Hemme, and he talks about how he won't give up his World title to MVP or anyone else.

Angelina Love defeated Brittany to retain her Knockouts title when Velvet Sky distracted Brittany, then she takes a microphone and announces an open challenge for her title at Slammiversary.

Mr. Anderson defeated Abyss with a mic check, and as he celebrates, James Storm runs out with a beer bottle and cracks it over Anderson's head, leaving him bloody and unconscious.

A video is shown of the suspended Bobby Roode outside the arena asking fans if he should be reinstated, to which they all agree 'yes.' The video ends with the hashtag #FreeRoode

MVP is interviewed by Hemme, and tells her he plans on walking out of Slammiversary with the championship and nobody can stop him.

The Wolves defeated Kenny King and Bobby Lashley to retain their tag titles. MVP tried to distract the champions, but Eric Young started to fight with him on the outside and allowed The Wolves to pick up the win.

All six men brawl amongst themselves to end the show.

Week 2

Gunner is shown attempting to enter solitary to see Samuel Shaw again, but a guard stops him and tells him that Shaw has been released into someone else's custody and wants a match with him at Slammiversary.

In our opening non-title match, Magnus, with Bram at ringside, defeated X-Division Champion Sanada. Magnus and Bram attack Sanada until Willow runs down to the ring and runs them off.

EC3 and Rockstar Spud defeated Crazzy Steve and The Freak in tag team action, and Bully Ray responded to last week's assault by attacking Carter and Spud, powerbombing Ethan Carter III through a table.

Gunner defeated Austin Aries before taking a microphone and telling Shaw that he's got his match at Slammiversary.

Backstage, Willow is asked by Christy Hemme about his match with Magnus at Slammiversary, and Willow says he's looking forward to the fight.

Angelina Love cuts a promo about how no Knockout can touch her before inviting her opponent down to the ring, and it's ODB.

Love defeats ODB when Velvet interferes once again, grabbing ODB's ankle and allowing her friend to pick up the win.

A video is shown of a bar where Storm is drinking when Anderson comes in and the two start to brawl until they're broken up by security.

The next video shows Bobby Roode outside the arena again asking fans what they think of his suspension. They agree it's "bullshit" and this time it's #RoodeTurn

MLK are in the ring and cut a promo about how dominant they have been and will continue to be until someone can stop them, which is never.

Eric Young and The Wolves picked up the victory over MLK when Eric Young pinned Kenny King. MVP attacked Young and hit him with the title belt before posing with it to end the show.

Slammiversary Card

Willow vs Magnus

Gunner vs Samuel Shaw

Tables Match

EC3 vs Bully Ray

TNA Tag Team Titles

Kenny King and Bobby Lashley vs The Wolves ©

TNA Knockouts Championship Open Challenge

??? vs Angelina Love ©

Beer Bottle On A Pole

Mr. Anderson vs James Storm

TNA World Championship