Intense Fighting Championship - A C-Verse Dynasty

<blockquote>I thought I was done with MMA. Turns out MMA wasn't done with me

Friday Week 4 December 1994

GAMMA 4

Las Vegas, Nevada

'..introducing first.. the challenger fighting out of the blue corner, fighting out of Vernon, Ontario, Canada... Adam.. BUSTER.. Burton'

I tuned out the rest of the announcer and focused my mind, thinking only of my gameplan. Duck and weave his first couple of shots and then swing some bombs. I knew my cardio was better than my opponents so I wanted to wear him out and then put it down.. It was so simple 10 minutes time and I would be wearing the belt and I could take a break for the first time in months. The referee took the belt and held it aloft for all to see what was at stake tonight in our main event before handing it off to Decker.

'Alright guys' Referee Wayne Pilgrim said. 'I want to see a clean fight from both of you. Respect each other at all times. Touch gloves if you want to'

I raised my glove to show my respect. Paul Jones just turned and headed back to his corner.

The bell rang and we came forward.

'Hold his head steady.. Make sure it doesn't move.. Wheres that damn gurney?'

Things were going well. Jones had done as I had expected and tried to finish me early. I'd dodged the majority of his blows and peppered him with a few shots of my own. I could hear my trainer yelling to me, letting me know that there was less than a minute left of this round. I feinted to the right and as he swung out for me I got in a succession of hard jabs each one starting to open up a small cut on his cheek. That was going to score me points with the judges.

'Gurneys here. Get that brace on him..'

'Hold him steady. I want to get an IV in'

'Is he going to die'

'We don't know just yet'

I came out of the corner in a rush and hit Jones with a series of hard right jabs followed by a left to the gut. Jones was slowing down and it surely wasn't going to be long until he gassed. I kept my gloves up as he swung a haymaker and then peppered him again. He reached in for a clinch.

'Little shit' Jones screamed in my ear. 'Im going to kill you'

'Mr Decker is it. I'm Doctor Finch. He's suffered some internal bleeding as a result of a significant impact. That's probably caused by the fight. His right wrist and elbow are broken which I believe was due to the angle he landed. The paramedic on scene claimed in his report that the arm was behind the back.'

'How soon till it heals'

'Its going to be a few months till that elbow is healed, but even then the joint will be stiff and hard to move.. No board would ever give him a licence. His fighting days are over'

We wrestled around in the clinch trading blows for a while until I got his back up against the cage and put a few knees into his chest. Jones weakly punched my ribs a few times and each one had less power to it. He was breathing heavily and I was barely out of 2nd gear. Suddenly there was a blazing pain right between my legs.

'Hello.. This is Lance Decker. Can you look at the contract for one of our fighters, Adam Burton. Can you see what clause we had in place regarding being unable to fight....... termination.. that's excellent. Draft the paperwork and I'll be back in the office in a few hours'

I couldn't believe it. He'd cheapshotted me and the referee hadn't even seen it. Jones swung me around and backed me against the corner. He swung at my head and I felt it connect. Not just with his fist but with the post behind me. He swung again and again and suddenly everything became fuzzy. I looked at Jones and his face swam around in front of me. He grinned and lined up another punch and I felt the lights go out.

To Be Continued..

<blockquote>Wednesday Week 2 January 1998

University of Western Ontario

Gym Class

9.46am

'Alright guys. One more lap and that will do it for today'

It was freezing this morning, but I had still made the students go outside for a run. Physical and mental conditioning I had called it. Make yourself prepared for anything. I wasn't sure if I still believed that myself but I kept up the facade for the kids. I reached out and stretched my arm cursing under my breath at how stiff it had become. The weather wasn't helping either as the colder it got, the more it ached. I wished that I could have kept up with the physio, but I just couldn't afford it, not after GAMMA cut their ties to me.

Still I got by alright. It had taken a little while, but I finally managed to secure a job as the gym teacher for Western Ontario University. None of the kids I teached had ever shown any sign of knowing that I used to be a cage fighter and they probably assumed I was just some washed up football player. I was happy to leave it that way.

Still. One more lap and I could get back inside where it was warm.

'Adam' A voice came from behind me. 'Could I have a moment of your time'

I turned and saw a man in a black suit heading towards me. He looked unkempt with about a weeks growth on his face and hair that looked like it hadn't been combed.. ever. I was sure he was some wannabe agent looking to talk to one of the kids. He had the look, you know of someone who's worked more hours than he really should have and had the bags under his eyes to prove it.

'Can I help you' I replied in a way that sounded more like a threat than a question.

'I didn't think you would remember me. Im Shaun McDade. I worked at GAMMA the same time you did'

So it wasn't a football player he was after. He wanted to scout for a potential cage fighter.

'Look Mr McDade, we have designated tryout days that you are welcome to attend if you want to scout out our guys. I'm certainly not going to do your job for you' I really wanted him to hear the irritation in my voice.

'I'm not here to look out your guys. I'm not even here for GAMMA. I'm here for you'

'My fighting days are over. If you worked for GAMMA, then you must have heard about what happened to me'

'I heard. Rough deal you got there. How are you feeling these days?'

He was annoying me now

'Get to the point already!'

'Well' he began. 'I left GAMMA a few months back. I'd done quite well financially there and put the money to go use. Basically.. I've started up my own company and I want you to join it'

'I already told you that I'm not a fighter anymore'

'And that's not what I'm asking you to be. Believe it or not, but your name still carries a little bit of weight and I'm hoping to cash in on that. I want you to be our match maker.'

Well that came out of the blue.

'Think about it' he continued. 'I can offer you a much better salary than you're getting right now, you would get yourself a nice air-conditioned office and the chance to make some important decisions'

I weighed up my options.. A few more years here working with kids that didn't appreciate me and hoping that each year, I wouldn't be the one dropped due to budget cuts.. or take a chance, get some money behind me and see where this ship takes me. I was sold and already thinking about how to give my notice, but I didn't want to sound too eager.

'You make a good case, but I have a responsibility to these kids and the University'

'I'll tell you what' Wade said. 'As a sweetener, I'll even allow you to use our medical teams to work on your arm. Hows that sound'

I smiled and said 'Let me go clear out my locker'

'Excellent' Shaun said. 'I've already set up our first event card that I want you to look over. I'll run you through it on the way to the office'

The Beginning...

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/WMMA3%20Diary/IFC-B.jpg

Intense Fighting Championship #1 Provisional Event Card

'The Chunky Monkey' Allen LeFleur Vs 'Glorious' Joshua Hope

Zachary 'Manitoba Misery' Gilbert Vs Rish 'Hard Rain' Robinson

Ethan 'The Terror' Sutton Vs Wade 'The Mantis' LeCavalier

'The Dockland Destroyer' Jerry Bogdonovich Vs Trevion Chymes

Roy 'Trigger' Arnett Vs Urlington Rogers

Can't wait to see where this goes, love the backstory!

Intense Fighting Championship #1 Provisional Event Card

'The Chunky Monkey' Allen LeFleur Vs 'Glorious' Joshua Hope

Zachary 'Manitoba Misery' Gilbert Vs Rish 'Hard Rain' Robinson

Ethan 'The Terror' Sutton Vs Wade 'The Mantis' LeCavalier

'The Dockland Destroyer' Jerry Bogdonovich Vs Trevion Chymes

Roy 'Trigger' Arnett Vs Urlington Rogers

http://www.londontourism.ca/mediafiles/blog/finalbudgardens1.jpg

Intense Fighting Championship #1

Tuesday Week 1 March 1998

Budweiser Gardens - London, Ontario

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/WMMA3%20Diary/CameronLeve01_zps539d2ef3.gifhttp://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz173/GDSRenders/WMMA3%20Diary/AlexEmerson01_zpsd26d47d2.gif

Cameron Leve:

This is Cameron Leve, you're watching our live coverage of IFC 1. Alongside me in the commentary booth is my broadcast colleague Alex Emerson

Alex Emerson:

Thanks Cam. We're just minutes away from seeing the first of our five matches, so let's quickly recap what we can expect tonight.

Leve:

Our main event of the evening. 'The Chunky Monkey' Allen LeFleur goes up against 'Glorious' Joshua Hope in the Light Heavyweight Division.

Emerson:

Hope has his best shot of hurting LeFleur is he can take this to the ground, but completing a takedown on him will be a tough task. If no takedown is forthcoming, he will have a much tougher time beating LeFleur. I'll say that Hope will leave here with a victory tonight.

Leve:

Our co-main event will see a match from the Welterweight Division as Zachary 'Manitoba Misery' Gilbert competes against Rich 'Hard Rain' Robinson.

Emerson:

Robinson hasn't had many fights and is still something of an unknown quantity.

Leve:

Ethan 'The Terror' Sutton battles Wade 'The Mantis' LeCavalier in the Middleweight Division.

Emerson:

The experience edge definately lies with LeCavalier, whereas Sutton is still a bit of an unknown quantity.

Leve:

'The Dockland Destroyer' Jerry Bogdonovich will take on Trevion Chymes in the Light Heavyweight Division

Emerson:

This will be an interesting bout as we haven't see Bogdonovich enough to really get a good idea of his skill level.

Leve:

Roy 'Trigger' Arnett goes up against Urlington Rogers in the Lightweight Division.

Emerson:

Arnett hasn't had many fights and is still something of an unknown quantity.

Leve:

Thanks, Alex. The first fight is just being announced, so lets begin our play by play<p>

<hr>

Roy 'Trigger' Arnett (1-0) Vs Urlington Rogers (6-4)

Next up, Roy 'Trigger' Arnett competes against Urlington Rogers in the IFC Lightweight division.

The fight begins!

Arnett catches Rogers with a scything inside leg kick.

Arnett uses a nice jab.

Arnett catches Rogers with a crisp left jab.

Arnett catches Rogers with an inside leg kick.

Urlington Rogers is going to end up limping if he takes too many more of those strikes.

Rogers throws a couple of wild punches as a set up, then shoots in for a takedown.

Arnett counters with a right hand that catches Rogers flush, rocking him!

Arnett catches Rogers with a flurry of small strikes.

We've now passed the halfway mark in this round.

Rogers throws three punches in quick succession, but Arnett was out of range.

Not letting up, Arnett steps in closer to pressure Rogers into action.

Rogers takes a nasty-looking kick to the inside of the knee.

Arnett keeps Rogers back with a crisp jab.

We have one minute of the round remaining.

A couple of wild haymakers are used to set up a takedown attempt from Rogers.

Arnett tries to avoid the takedown.

Rogers doesn't get the takedown, Arnett avoided it.

Arnett hits a left jab.

Round one is brought to an end as time runs out.

That has to go down as a 10-9 round to Arnett.

We are back underway!

Between rounds we could hear the corner of Arnett telling him to lure Rogers in and catch him on the counter.

Rogers grabs a body kick and goes for the takedown, but Arnett is able to stuff it.

A couple of wild haymakers are used to set up a takedown attempt from Rogers.

Arnett stuffs the takedown attempt.

Arnett looks like he wants to stand in the pocket and strike with Rogers.

Arnett and Rogers get closer, both looking eager to engage at close range.

Rogers looks to be trying to close the distance between them.

Not wanting to grapple, Arnett uses strikes to keep Rogers at a distance.

Rogers looks like he might be trying to get in close and wrestle with Arnett.

Rogers can't get close enough to grapple, Arnett keeps him away with strikes.

Arnett uses the jab.

Urlington Rogers looks hurt, he is limping quite badly.

Rogers comes in swinging wildly, using the strikes as cover so that he can shoot in.

Arnett counters with a right hand that catches Rogers flush, rocking him!

Arnett looks to move in and stand in the pocket.

Rogers sees a chance to dive for a single leg, but Arnett is able to defend against it.

We move into the final sixty seconds of this round.

Arnett avoids a jab and scores with a kick to the inside of the left leg.

Urlington Rogers visibly winced then as another shot landed to the legs.

Round two ends as time expires.

I'd say that was definitely 10-9 in favour of Arnett.

And here we go, round three!

Judging from what we heard from his corner, Arnett is looking to hit and run in this round.

A jab misses, allowing Arnett to counter-strike with a kick to the inside of the left leg.

Arnett snaps off a crisp jab.

Rogers shoots in for a takedown.

Rogers doesn't get the takedown, Arnett saw it coming and was equal to it.

Rogers comes in closer, looking to wrestle with Arnett.

Arnett uses his strikes to stop Rogers from getting close enough to grapple.

Rogers uses a right hook to the body, but misses.

Not letting up, Arnett quickly steps in closer to attack Rogers.

Arnett catches Rogers with a barrage of big punches.

Wincing, Urlington Rogers must be in agony by now, his leg is bruised and battered.

There's a takedown attempt from Rogers.

Rogers walks into a big jab, landing right on the cheek.

Arnett catches Rogers with a kick to the inside of the thigh.

Roy Arnett is breathing very hard.

Rogers looks to be trying to close the distance between them.

Arnett counters with a left jab that catches Rogers hard.

Arnett moves in quickly after a wayward punch and hits a flurry of small strikes.

Time runs out and that's the end of the fight.

I think Arnett took that round, 10-9 on my score card.

Here come the official scores.

All three judges have scored it 30-27.

Roy Arnett wins by unanimous decision!

Official Result: Roy 'Trigger' Arnett defeats Urlington Rogers (Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3). The match was rated as being Decent.<p>

<hr>

'The Dockland Destroyer' Jerry Bogdonovich (5-0) Vs Trevion Chymes (11-10)

We are underway!

Bogdonovich uses a jab to sting Chymes.

Chymes slips out of the way of a jab.

Chymes throws a left jab but Bogdonovich avoids it.

Chymes gets Bogdonovich with a punch to the ribs, but it lacked power.

Bogdonovich presses in closer to attack.

Bogdonovich comes in closer, looking to attack from the pocket.

Keen to keep space between them, Chymes backs away.

Bogdonovich looks to move in and stand in the pocket.

Seeing a takedown opportunity, Chymes goes for a single leg, but Bogdonovich is equal to it.

Bogdonovich comes in closer, looking to attack from the pocket.

Bogdonovich and Chymes get closer, both looking eager to engage at close range.

Chymes eats a barrage of big punches, forcing him to cover up while trapped against the cage!

Chymes collapses to the ground and is still getting pounded on!

The referee is forced to jump in and stop the match!

'The Dockland Destroyer' Jerry Bogdonovich takes the win by TKO!

Official Result: 'The Dockland Destroyer' Jerry Bogdonovich defeats Trevion Chymes (TKO (Strikes) in 3:28 of round 1). The match was rated as being Decent.<p>

<hr>

Ethan 'The Terror' Sutton (4-0) Vs Wade 'The Mantis' LeCavalier (24-13)

Moving on to the next match, in which Ethan 'The Terror' Sutton fights Wade 'The Mantis' LeCavalier in the IFC Middleweight division.

And here we go!

Sutton slips out of the way of a jab.

LeCavalier avoids a flurry of rights and lefts and hits a picture-perfect right roundhouse kick to the side of the ribs.

An errant jab sets Sutton up to counter-strike with a left jab to the cheek.

Moving in closer, LeCavalier looks like he wants to strike from the pocket.

LeCavalier can't get near enough to engage, Sutton uses strikes to keep him out of range.

Sutton counters a wayward left jab with a series of quick lefts.

Sutton shoots in, looking for a takedown.

LeCavalier tries to avoid Sutton.

The takedown doesn't work, LeCavalier saw it coming and got out of range.

LeCavalier avoids a flurry of rights and lefts and hits a couple of hard rights!

Sutton uses head movement to avoid a left jab.

Not comfortable in the pocket, LeCavalier steps back and creates some space.

Sutton throws a couple of jabs, then chooses to shoot in on LeCavalier.

LeCavalier tries to step away from the takedown.

He has the takedown! LeCavalier pulls guard.

We're into the final minute of the round.

Sutton attempts to pass guard.

Sutton is too much for LeCavalier, passing guard and gaining side control.

Sutton hits a knee strike to the ribs.

Sutton tries to lock LeCavalier into an armbar.

Sutton gets the armbar, but LeCavalier survives the few remaining seconds!

The time runs out on round one.

I'd say that was definitely 10-9 in favour of Sutton.

There's the bell for the start of the round!

LeCavalier bobs and weaves, trying to get Sutton to commit.

Sutton slips out of the way of a body kick.

A flurry of rights and lefts miss, allowing LeCavalier to hit back with a picture-perfect right roundhouse kick to the side of the ribs.

LeCavalier comes in closer, looking to attack from the pocket.

Sutton now has LeCavalier standing in the pocket.

A powerful straight right goes wide and Sutton is able to counter with a straight left.

LeCavalier covers up to absorb a flurry of punches.

Sutton tries for a left jab but LeCavalier uses head movement to avoid it.

Sutton comes in closer, looking to wrestle with LeCavalier.

LeCavalier is pulled into a grapple.

We are now at the halfway point of the round.

Sutton is looking to muscle LeCavalier back against the cage.

LeCavalier ends up backed against the cage.

Sutton has gotten underhooks in and is looking to take LeCavalier to the ground.

A sweep of the legs is successful, LeCavalier has to pull guard.

LeCavalier is controlled against the ground, unable to shift Sutton off of him.

Sutton throws a few strikes, but is clearly slowing things down so that he can catch his breath.

LeCavalier tries to pull Sutton in close and smother him, but doesn't get anywhere with it.

The end of the round is coming quick, there's under a minute left.

Sutton looks to pass guard and get side control.

LeCavalier keeps Sutton in guard.

LeCavalier tries to pull Sutton in close and smother him, but doesn't get anywhere with it.

The time is up, and that's the end of round two.

You can hear some boos from the audience, they weren't impressed with that round at all.

I'd say that was definitely 10-9 in favour of Sutton.

There's the bell and round number three begins!

Sutton swiftly avoids a barrage of big punches.

Sutton drops his shoulder and feints to step in, but LeCavalier isn't buying it.

There's a stalemate as both fighters throw strikes, but neither scores.

LeCavalier looks like he wants to stand in the pocket and strike with Sutton.

Sutton lets LeCavalier get closer.

LeCavalier circles away, creating some distance between them.

Sutton is looking to get in close and strike from the pocket.

LeCavalier now has Sutton standing in the pocket.

Sutton checks a leg kick and comes right back with a quick series of punches.

A left jab misses the mark and allows LeCavalier to counter with a great right hand, Sutton took it full in the face and is knocked down!

Sutton recovers his wits quickly, and waits for LeCavalier to make a move.

LeCavalier hits a kick to the knee.

We go past the halfway point of this round.

LeCavalier snaps off a kick, but it is caught and Sutton uses it to pull him into guard.

LeCavalier fires off a handful of punches, each easily being blocked with gloves.

Sutton, working from the bottom, catches LeCavalier with two nasty-looking elbows to the top of the head.

Sutton keeps LeCavalier, who looked to be trying to stand up, in guard.

Sutton attempts to lock on a triangle choke.

LeCavalier doesn't let Sutton get it.

LeCavalier wants to stand up, but cannot get out of guard.

LeCavalier gets pulled in tight, and takes a couple of short, sharp punches to the side of the face.

LeCavalier tries to get out of guard and stand up, but Sutton doesn't allow it.

Sutton attempts a guillotine choke from the bottom.

Sutton can't get the submission from it, but does use it as the basis for a sweep to side control.

Ethan Sutton doesn't look like he has much left in the tank.

The time runs out and that round is over, and so is the fight.

I'd say that was definitely 10-9 in favour of LeCavalier.

The official scores are being reported now.

All three judges have given 29-28.

So the winner, by unanimous decision, is Ethan 'The Terror' Sutton!

Official Result: Ethan 'The Terror' Sutton defeats Wade 'The Mantis' LeCavalier (Unanimous Decision in 5:00 of round 3). The match was rated as being Good.<p>

<hr>

Zachary 'Manitoba Misery (11-6) Vs Rich 'Hard Rain' Robinson (2-0)

The co-main event is up next. Zachary 'Manitoba Misery' Gilbert goes up against Rich 'Hard Rain' Robinson in the IFC Welterweight division.

Round one begins!

Robinson slips past a left jab and fires back with a crisp jab.

A left jab misses and Robinson strikes back with a series of quick lefts.

Robinson comes in with a couple of jabs, using them as cover so that he can shoot in.

Gilbert tries to avoid the takedown.

Robinson doesn't get the takedown, Gilbert avoided it.

Robinson looks to be trying to close the distance between them.

Seeing an opportunity, Gilbert avoids the grapple and goes straight for a takedown, but Robinson is equal to it.

Robinson looks to be trying to close the distance between them.

Gilbert tries to single leg Robinson as he moves forward, but he is too quick to step away.

We go past the halfway point of this round.

Moving in closer, Robinson looks like he may want to wrestle Gilbert.

Gilbert moves in too, and they start to grapple.

Robinson is trying to muscle Gilbert up against the cage.

Robinson does it, Gilbert is stuck with his back to the cage.

Robinson tries to use his dirty boxing skills, but Gilbert uses wrestling to prevent any strikes from being launched.

Robinson takes a short step back and prepares to strike.

Robinson uses head movement to dodge a jab, and counters with a flurry of quick punches.

We're into the final minute of the round.

Robinson slips past a jab and scores with a nasty-looking kick to the inside of the knee.

Gilbert steps back just in time to avoid a wild swing.

Using head movement, Gilbert slips past a left jab and counters with a clean left jab.

The time is up, and that's the end of round one.

Good effort there, that was a very exciting round to watch. More please!

I have to give that round to Robinson, but only a 10-9.

We are back underway!

Moving forward, Robinson counters a left jab with a clean left.

Robinson slips past a left jab and fires back with a solid left jab.

Gilbert swings with a couple of wild punches, then chooses to shoot in on Robinson.

Robinson not only stops the takedown, he manages to wrestle Gilbert to the floor! Gilbert pulls half guard.

Robinson starts trying to work to get out of half guard and into a better position.

Half guard proves to be no trouble for Robinson, who passes to side control with ease.

Robinson unloads with massive right hands from side control, and Gilbert is getting destroyed!

The referee is forced to jump in and stop the match!

Rich Robinson takes the victory by way of TKO!

Official Result: Rich 'Hard Rain' Robinson defeats Zachary 'Manitoba Misery' Gilbert (TKO (Strikes) in 2:22 of round 2). The match was rated as being Great.<p>

<hr>

'The Chunky Monkey' Allen LeFleur (1-0) Vs 'Glorious' Joshua Hope (1-0)

It's time for the main event of the evening! 'The Chunky Monkey' Allen LeFleur goes head to head with 'Glorious' Joshua Hope in the IFC Light Heavyweight division.

There's the opening bell!

LeFleur steps back to avoid a flurry of punches.

Both fighters throw strikes, no significant damage is inflicted by either.

LeFleur uses a flurry of lefts and rights to get Hope to cover up, then shoots in looking for a takedown.

Hope sprawls well, and LeFleur is forced down to his knees, almost turtled up.

Hope unloads with big right hands to the side of the head, landing several that clearly hurt LeFleur.

Hope unloads with big right hands to the side of the head, landing several that clearly hurt LeFleur.

LeFleur takes a few punches on the way, but manages to get back to standing.

Hope throws a couple of jabs, then chooses to shoot in on LeFleur.

LeFleur sprawls well, and Hope is forced down to his knees, almost turtled up.

LeFleur tries to roll Hope and get a side mount, but can't do it.

LeFleur finds his efforts to roll the turtled Hope over and secure side control fruitless.

Taking advantage of a pause, Hope stands up.

LeFleur shoots in for a takedown.

Hope tries to hook a guillotine as LeFleur comes in.

The takedown is too good, the attempted guillotine is lost.

Hope gets taken down by a single leg but is able to spin away almost immediately upon hitting the ground, and is quickly back on his feet.

The end of the round is coming quick, there's under a minute left.

Hope avoids a jab.

Hope steps back to avoid a left jab.

Round one ends as time expires.

Great round, very exciting.

I'd say that was definitely 10-9 in favour of Hope.

And here we go, round two!

A quick exchange of strikes produces nothing worth mentioning.

A quick exchange of strikes produces nothing worth mentioning.

Hope avoids a quick jab and hits a left jab to the cheek.

LeFleur uses a flurry of lefts and rights to get Hope to cover up, then shoots in looking for a takedown.

The takedown is blocked, and the sprawl allows Hope to wrestle LeFleur down to the ground instead! Hope gets side control!

Hope tries to slip behind and take the back.

He takes the back!

LeFleur is in huge trouble now, as Hope successfully gets both hooks in.

We are now at the halfway point of the round.

Hope, with both hooks in, attempts to get a rear naked choke fully applied.

LeFleur fights off the rear naked choke attempt.

Hope starts hammering away at LeFleur with right hands.

Unless he finds a way out of this position soon, LeFleur is going to lose this fight!

With LeFleur stuck and taking a pounding, the referee has to stop the match!

'Glorious' Joshua Hope takes the win by TKO!

Official Result: 'Glorious' Joshua Hope defeats 'The Chunky Monkey' Allen LeFleur (TKO (Strikes) in 3:55 of round 2). The match was rated as being Great.<p>

<hr>

Show Details

Attendance: 34 for a gate of $510

Critical Rating: Good

Commerical Rating: Average

Fight Of The Night: Joshua Hope Vs Allen LeFleur

KO Of The Night: Rich Robinson

Archived