The All-Star Mod

I will be making a mod with all the famous wrestlers and it'll be based in 2013 and the catch is everybody will be in there prime, so you can do Rock V.S. Dusty, Punk V.S Austin, Savage V.S. Edge, or even Michaels V.S. Bryan.

This mod will be completely open to creative freedom and I hope it will be a fun file to play with once I am done.

I'd also like to thank Alvararus 1983, Genadi 1997, Idolized 2004, and CPT Charisma 2013 DEC for being able to use there pics.

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Big Mikey" data-cite="Big Mikey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I wasn't a big fan of that one. Guys ages were allover the place. I'm really hoping you put everyone in their prime. NOt to say his mod wasn't well done, just not for me.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> the prime of their ability?</p><p> </p><p> the prime of their popularity?</p><p> </p><p> or all their primes primed?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mistaken" data-cite="mistaken" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>the prime of their ability?<p> </p><p> the prime of their popularity?</p><p> </p><p> or all their primes primed?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Everyone should be in there early Mid or Late 30s. There may be some guys in there early 40s (George Hackenshmidt ex) some guys may be in the 20's example AJ Styles.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you have any trouble, check out mrkayfabe's mod(based on Tommy Tomlin's War of the Immortals) that's basically the same thing. Might help with some inspiration.<p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524322&highlight=immortals" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524322&highlight=immortals</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks Ill take a look at it.</p>

Archived