Updates included in Version 1.1?

I found this after i posted: Published By: Grey Dog Software- Saturday, December 31 2005 Arlie Rahn- I will be glad to answer any questions you guys may have and go through some of the items in update 1.1 Q: Have the "late" issues such as jucos disappearing and weak DT recruiting classes been fixed? Arlie Rahn- It's on the list, but I haven't fixed either yet. Jucos may be a result of academics. Q: Most, if not all, LG's are unhappy, will this issue be fixed in 1.1? Arlie Rahn- Yeah, that should be fixed in the first beta. Q: Do you intend on adding any more plays to what is currently offered? Arlie Rahn- Not in this version. Q: Any plans to round out the PBP? Arlie Rahn- yeah, I don't know if it will make 1.1 - because of all the other priorities, but I am going to try some things out for the PBP. Arlie Rahn- Some other items of the update include: Remove recruits that don't get an offer from going to schools without a scholarship instead, those slots will be filled by real walkons Tweak the player creation logic (lower prestige teams) Adjust grades on report card fix position strength for recruits (DT) Look at jucos Change the expectations comments implement a new poll system Add in the playoff bracket Player editor HTML reports Fix PBP bugs and other reported bugs Tone down scouting error Arlie Rahn- That's the main list right now. I'd say I am about 50% done. I would also ask that if you guys run across any issue or bug, please post it in tech support in the GDS forum. I've been using that forum as a checklist for bug fixes and I may miss them if they are posted on other forums or in the main BBCF one. Looks like you addressed alot of those issues in 1.04 . Great Job.

[QUOTE=Arlie Rahn]The LG issue was also fixed in 1.04.[/QUOTE] I have a 'Morale: Frustrated' LG. His comment is, "Brian doesn't understand why the team doesn't play him more and thinks it is hurting his development." He started the first 6 games at LG but he won't play in any future games because he just got academically suspended. Should starting 6 games have improved his mood or does he need more pt (he was a backup the season before, played in 10 games that season)? Could this be a problem with using an existing career? I installed 1.04 during the set player training phase of a current career.

[QUOTE=flanman]you may have to wait till you cycle through a full season (back to where you patched from) until you see all changes take effect.[/QUOTE] Yeah, that was my first thought. I continued my season, the guard returned from academic suspension. I start him at LG and his morale goes up to content. He starts at LG for my last two games and his morale holds at content. Must have been some kind of fluke reoccurance of the pissed off LG bug.

Archived