Brock Lesnar vs. Rob Van Dam

Comments:

AJ Lee and ??? vs. Paige and ???

Comments:

Curtis Axel vs. Jason Jordan

Comments:

Prince Devitt vs. John Cena

Comments:

Elimination Match: The Authority (Sheamus, Randy Orton and Kane) vs. Sting, Kurt Angle and Roman Reigns

Comments:

-Extra Point: Who Will Be The Survivor(s): Sting

-Extra Point: Who Will Be AJ Lee's Partner: Charlotte

-Extra Point: Who Will Be Paige's Partner: Kharma

Seth Rollins vs. AJ Styles

Comments:

Non Title Match

Yoshihiro Tajiri vs. Dolph Ziggler

Comments:

Non Title Match

Brock Lesnar vs. Rob Van Dam

Comments:

AJ Lee and ??? vs. Paige and ???

Comments:

Curtis Axel vs. Jason Jordan

Comments:

Prince Devitt vs. John Cena

Comments:

Elimination Match: The Authority (Sheamus, Randy Orton and Kane) vs. Sting, Kurt Angle and Roman Reigns

Comments: Because Sheamus

-Extra Point: Who Will Be The Survivor(s): Sheamus

-Extra Point: Who Will Be AJ Lee's Partner: Ronda Rousey

-Extra Point: Who Will Be Paige's Partner: Gina Carano

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Beejus" data-cite="Beejus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38250" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Comments On Previous Show:<p> <em>The return of Kharma should be fun, and I'm a little surprised to see Rock pick up the win over Bray, albeit a DQ victory. Also really enjoyed Bryan and Jericho's segment. A little bit surprised at some of your releases, but not really as most of them had been used as either jobbers or not much at all.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">The return of Kharma should definitely be fun. Especially since it coincides with the return of Amazing Kong in the real-life TNA. Sometimes, I wonder if the WWE and TNA are reading my diary. LOL. I am glad you enjoyed the Daniel Bryan/Chris Jericho segment. Jericho, in particular, is so easy to write for. He writes for himself. As for the releases, please see below.</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MHero" data-cite="MHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="38250" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>NOT CJ PARKER!<p> </p><p> Surprised at some of the names on the list like Otunga, Graves & Young. They're all pretty decent who could be used as jobbers.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">I can understand some of the surprises on who I chose to release. None of them I really had in mind for anything creative. That can be the kiss of death for wrestlers. Even with those releases, I still have 107 active wrestlers. I have a tendency to have a very large roster. I like to have guys who I believe can lose easily but still put on a very good match. Some of the releases were some of those guys but I still have others who definitely fit the mold.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> Thank you to everyone for the predictions so far. The diary is definitely moving forward as one of my three diaries that I have on this board. Thank you to everyone for the comments, especially. Comments keep me thinking and show me where the board universe is at right now. It also gives me ideas on how to move forward with the diary.</span></p>

Archived