Kicking the Hard Stuff: The Todd Cusson Story (CV97)

Either way, I wouldn't be able to make my picks until tomorrow after noon anyway because of work, so it's totally up to you. :p

Alright, well everyone, should thank Jaysin for convincing me to put the next post up tonight. :p. Next segment will be up shortly.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Segment 8: Sadness turned to Elation

I looked at the bag, then the page, then the bag again. I opened up the bag and placed down the lines across the table. I looked at it, I wasn't making a bad decision, not 5 days before the show. I got my vacuum and sucked all of it up and threw the bag into the bin. As an addict, I almost cried while I was doing it. I was pretty low now. Soon my phone rang.

"Hello"

"Todd, just to let you know, I'm home."

"Oh, Preston. That's great."

"yeah, I also have a surprise for you for the show"

"A surprise?"

"Yep, a worker will appear for us at the next event."

"Ok"

A new worker huh? Was this Emma Chase? Or maybe somebody completely new? I was on a high once again, I had some new blood to play with and I was going to use it, but who could it possibly be?

MEE Broken Resolutions predictions. Winner gets TBC.

Flex v J.J Coles

Man-Darin & Jake Sloan v Union Jack & Nathan Black

No. 1 contender for MEE World Heavyweight title

Richard Blood v ???

MEE World Heavyweight Title

Todd Cusson v Chris Bruins

Flex v J.J Coles

I like Flex, but Coles needs a win I think.

I don't think I'll ever bet against Jack :p

Richard Blood v ???

I'm guessing this is the mystery worker Preston is talking about and while it pains me to pick against Blood, I'm guessing the worker is a big enough deal to warrant beating a talent like Blood.

Cusson is the star of the show, 'nuff said.

Flex v J.J Coles

Richard Blood v ???

Flex v J.J Coles

Richard Blood v ???

I like Richard Blood, but I have a strange feeling the mystery opponent is someone important. Even if they aren't I still see them taking it.

I don't see Cusson dropping the strap just yet. I think he'll dominate MME for awhile with his new stable.

Show Will be up tomorrow. So, you have 24 hours to make your predictions. Also, the next 5 winners of the prediction contest Will get to choose 2 wrestler to be apart of the MEE Cruiserweight division. When all 10 workers have been hired, the Cruiserweight title Will.be put on the line in a 4 man High Tensions match. Just a little update.

MEE Broken Resolutions

Woods: Hello, everybody, my name is Rhys Woods and MEE Broken Resolutions is here. The most exciting modern edgy entertainment on the planet. Tonight we see many rivalries come to fold once again as Chris Bruins has his second opportunity at Todd Cusson here tonight. However, thats later on tonight, right now, Flex has his hands full with J.J Coles.

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/The%20Hype/FrederiqueGarcia_zpsb13c405f.jpgvhttp://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/The%20Hype/JJColes_zpsf6725a97.jpg

Match 1: Flex v J.J Coles

• Flex and J.J start the match pretty evenly, locking up in the centre of the ring.

• J.J starts to gain control, and grounds Flex with some holds.

• Flex gets bowled to the outside with a clothesline.

• Flex then rests outside for a bit, showing some of the women in the crowd his impressive physique.

• Before long J.J brings flex back into the ring, Flex tries to get some offense in again but J.J is able to unleash The Rebellion (Codebreaker) and then pins him, 1… 2… 3.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Winner: J.J Coles by pinfall in 9:40

Finishing Move: The Rebellion (Codebreaker)

Rating: 19/ E-

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/The%20Hype/JJColes_zpsf6725a97.jpg

Angle 1: J.J Coles Threat

J.J: Christopher Hart and Danny Patterson, the Entourage, or whatever you call yourselves. Me and Johnny are not afraid. We are ready for you and we won't rest until we are the tag champs.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rating: 27/ E

Woods: J.J is pumped for next month's event. I'm sure this crowd is too.

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/The%20Hype/Rogue_alt2_zpsa5bcd777.jpghttp://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/The%20Hype/NathanBlack_zps9355f553.jpg

Angle 2: Jack and Nathan Alliance

*Jack and Nathan are backstage*

Jack: Tonight for one night only, the evolution of wrestling will team with a man with a mission to destroy two of the most pathetic wrestlers in this company.

Nathan: Jack, we are not a team I am a man on a mission, not men. Tonight, me and Jack put our differences aside and Man-Darin and Jake Sloan will feel the wrath of this alliance.

Jack: Damn right. We may not be the experience but we are the future. A Canadian and a Brit are the future of wrestling, take that you useless Yanks.

Rating: 22/ E-

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/The%20Hype/OrangeBang_zpse249a5f6.jpg&http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/The%20Hype/JakeSloan_zps46acf05b.jpgvhttp://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/The%20Hype/Rogue_alt2_zpsa5bcd777.jpg&http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/The%20Hype/NathanBlack_zps9355f553.jpg

Match 2: Man-Darin & Jake Sloan v Union Jack & Nathan Black

• Nathan and Jake start in the ring. Nathan wins the early exchanges as the heels dominate the early stages.

• Jack only seems to want to be in the ring with Jake when he is incapacitated. He looks in control that is until Jake unleashes a release German Suplex

• Jake gets a hot tag to Man-Darin and he starts to clean house, and looks really good doing it too that is until Nathan Black grabs his leg from the outside.

• The heels once again take control and Man-Darin is dominated for some time but out of nowhere, Man-Darin hits a Clementine Crush (Styles Clash) on Nathan and tags in Jake.

• Jake then knocks Jack off the apron, hits a Full Nel-Sloan Suplex (Full Nelson Suplex) on Nathan and pins him, 1… 2… 3.

Winner: Man-Darin & Jake Sloan by pinfall in 10:05

Finishing Move: Full Nel-Sloan Suplex (Full Nelson Suplex)

Rating: 35/ E+

Woods: Oh, the special one night only alliance has lost, can you believe it. Canada and Britain haven't proved themselves yet, USA USA USA!!!.

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/The%20Hype/RichardBlood_zps30779a68.jpg

Angle 3: A wild Dodger appeared.

*Richard Blood walks down a corridor until a man with a trenchcoat, a fedora, a toothpick in his mouth and he's flipping a coin and his head is down and he's leaning up against the wall.*

???: Hey, man, you gotta throw your match tonight.

Blood: Um, sorry what?

*The man walks over into the light, and we see that it is Roger Dodger.*

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/RogerCage_zps8cfcb422.jpg

Roger: You should throw away your match tonight, you know that you are good right, but what if you win tonight and lose to Todd, you will lose the respect you have earned from the roster. You can't let that happen.

Blood: What are you talking about?

Roger: C'mon, Richie, If you just throw it away, you can....

Blood: I don't know who you are but I am not throwing my chance at a championship match. I believe I can beat him.

Roger: Your choice Richie but in the end, you will come up short.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Rating: 36/ D-

Notes: Roger Dodger's Hustler gimmick got a 66.

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/The%20Hype/RichardBlood_zps30779a68.jpgvhttp://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/RogerCage_zps8cfcb422.jpg

Match 3: Richard Blood v Roger Dodger

• Dodger and Blood lock up in the ring with Dodger taking the easy way to take control of the match.

• Dodger hits a big neckbreaker and looks firmly in control of this match up.

• Dodger looks to hit a Cage Rage (Crossroads) but Blood counters it into a spinebuster.

• Blood and Dodger takes a minute to rest on the canvas before locking up again.

• Dodger then hits a nice backbreaker and as Blood was getting up, Dodger pins Richard with a schoolboy with leverage from the rope, 1… 2… The referee spots Dodgers legs on the ropes as the pin and the ref breaks the pin, as Dodger argues with the ref, Blood climbs the ropes and hits a Crossbody from the top rope and covers him, 1…. 2….. 3.

Winner: Richard Blood by pinfall in 14:57

Finishing Move: Crossbody

Rating:27/ E

Woods: Richard Blood will face the winner of Todd and Chris next month for the MEE World Heavyweight title.

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/The%20Hype/TheHype_zpsfbd3743f.jpgvhttp://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/The%20Hype/NuzzleBunny_zpsae3fb66c.jpg

Match 4: Todd Cusson v Chris Bruins

• Todd and Chris lock horns once again in the ring.

• They both exchange blows early on with Todd eventually taking control

• Todd looks for a Supreme Hype (Rock Bottom) early on but Chris counters it fairly easily.

• Chris then hits a belly to belly and takes control.

• Chris looks really impressive as Todd tries his best to get back into the match but Chris continues to look a lot stronger.

• Chris looks to hit the Bunny Hop (Pele Kick) but just as Todd is getting up but Danny Patterson and Christopher Hart appear at the entrance way.

• As Chris shouts up the ramp to them, he turns around and Todd hits a Supreme Hype (Rock Bottom) and goes for a cover, 1…. 2….. 3.

Winner: Todd Cusson by pinfall in 15:19

Finishing Move: Supreme Hype (Rock Bottom)

Rating:34/ E+

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/The%20Hype/NuzzleBunny_zpsae3fb66c.jpg[/img]

Angle 4: Chris Bruins is Pissed

Chris: You think you can dominate MEE with your two big bodyguards at your side. No, next month Richard Blood is going to destroy you and you will lose your power.

Rating:23/ E-

Woods: That's it, Todd Cusson is still the champ and he will face Richard Blood next month. That's all we got time for though and we will see you next month.

Show Rating: 29/ E

MEE Broken Resolutions Prediction Contest

Uncrewed 3/4

Jaysin 2/4

Jaded 2/4

DevinTEW13 2/4

KnowYourEnemy 2/4

I will PM Uncrewed with the details of his prize.

Overall standings

Jaysin 11/14

Uncrewed 9/14

Jaded 7/14

DevinTEW13 7/9

Zergon 6/10

KnowYourEnemy 5/9

Midnightnick 5/10

Kitarzu 4/10

3rdStringPG 3/5

1PWfan 3/5

Segment 9: A Positive Outlook for Most

Well, that show was another success, more money in the bank account, more guys getting over and me, still the champion. Nah, I'm just kidding I may be selfish but I'm not egotistical.

"Sorry, um, Todd?"

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/RogerCage_zps8cfcb422.jpg

"Roger, How are you? Good performance tonight, Preston wasn't wrong about you."

"Thanks. Well, I just want to thank you for this opportunity to work for MEE"

"Well, if I'm honest you should be saying that to Preston. Not me."

" I've already said thanks to him, you were the one who put me in the Co-Main Event"

"Hey, you are a lot more over then some of the rest of the guys. But may I ask, why so appreciative? You have a job with AMW?"

"Actually, I've been let go by them. I'm happy though, MEE has much bigger prospects for the future"

"Well, I have big prospects for you Roger. Now head on home and get some rest."

The night had gone well. I was getting dressed and was just putting on my shirt when a familiar and pretty face popped her head in the door.

"Todd?"

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag183/darragh2oo9/EmmaChase_zpsbf5994ab.jpg

"Emma? What are you doing here?"

"Well, I told you I'd get back to you with that offer and I ave decided to join MEE."

"Really?"

"Yes, I think what you have going here is really something and I would like to be apart of it."

"Well, me and Preston are so grateful that you want to work in our company"

"Well, you are welcome. I'll come back down during the week to discuss contracts and what not?"

"Of course, both I and Preston will be present"

What am I, a fricken scholar? I sounded like an idiot to one of the hottest babes in wrestling. I'm a doofus. But she was on board and I was once again high in the sky with happiness. Yet, for the first time in a long time, I wanted something more. I needed something to give me a bigger high, if little can be so good, more can only be better right? So, I went home and started to think about some new match ideas. Bet you thought something else was coming, didn't you squidward? Ugh, I really need to stop looking on the internet for inspiration on match ideas and then getting distracted by silly, yet hilarious memes. But no, drugs wasn't what I craved, I craved more booking and creative brainstorming and financial management and all the things that come with being a booker. For now, I was occupied, but only for now....

MEE New Challenges

Jake Sloan v Nathan Black

MEE Tag Team Titles

The Entourage (Danny Patterson & Christopher Hart) v The Rock Stars (Johnny Stones & J.J Coles)

MEE US Title

Union Jack v Man-Darin

Chris Bruins v Roger Dodger

MEE World Heavyweight Title, Razor's Edge Cage Match

Todd Cusson v Richard Blood

MEE New Challenges

MEE Tag Team Titles

The Entourage (Danny Patterson & Christopher Hart) v The Rock Stars (Johnny Stones & J.J Coles)

MEE US Title

Union Jack v Man-Darin

Roger should be one of the most over guys on the roster, so it just makes sense.

Emma Chase debuts helping Cusson win?

MEE New Challenges

MEE Tag Team Titles

MEE US Title

Union Jack v Man-Darin

Sloan takes the win since he´s chasing Union Jack.

MEE Tag Team Titles

Too early for a title change

MEE US Title

Union Jack v Man-Darin

Jack is feuding with Sloan so he isn´t dropping the belt here.

Could go either way but since it looks like Bruins will continue his feud with Cusson, I figure that he will get a bounce back win here.

Blood could well be the next champ, but the time for title change isn´t yet.

MEE New Challenges

MEE Tag Team Titles

MEE US Title

Union Jack v Man-Darin

Segment 10: Bleak Beginnings

I sat in my living room, tapping my pencil against the desk. Ahh, I couldn't think of any new ideas. I was drawing a blank, maybe I could get a some inspiration. I must say, I was tempted but I held my nerve, I wasn't going to give in. My temptation drifted away when a knock clattered up against the door. Two big burly guys were at the door, 6'5" 245 pound guys in black trenchcoats, this looked bad.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, Are you Todd Cusson?"

"Well, yes, I am."

"We are looking for somebody by the name of Craig Walters, you know him?"

"I can't say I do."

I actually did know him, he was my dealer but I wasn't just going to blurt out his name. I wasn't that kind of guy.

"Well, we believe you do."

"I'm sorry but I don't know any Craig Walters."

"Well, we found this book in his apartment with all his contacts in there, your name is right here at the top. Care to explain that?"

"Well, what does he do? Maybe that will give me a better opportunity of explaining why my number would be at the top of this guys contact list?"

"He sells drugs and well he owes somebody real powerful a lot of money, did he ever sell to you?"

"Well, no. I haven't done drugs in months. Maybe he heard my name from somebody he knew, I am a wrestler, my story was broadcasted pretty much all over America. And it's all over the internet."

The two whispered to each other.

"It seems your story holds up. We'll be in touch"

"For what?"

"In case you are lying to us."

The two men left. Its seems Craig was in serious trouble, I have known him since we were kids, he was always that one guy that would get himself into trouble. I needed to call and see what was wrong. He could be hurt or worse...

MEE Tag Team Titles

MEE US Title

Union Jack v Man-Darin

Before I continue I would just like to thank 1PWFan for the nomination in the DOTM CornellVerse Category, this is my first nomination in the DOTM votes, and I thank everybody for their support and loyalty to this diary. So thank you.

I will be putting up a new post later on and I might even put up a second one and get started on writing on the next show.

Thanks for reading,

DaveFan95 :)

Archived