WWE New Age: SmackDown vs. RAW Fantasy Draft

The Concept:

So, in the spirit of a new season of a favorite passtime of mine, fantasy football, is starting up, I had the idea of a fantasy style WWE Draft. Basically, there will be 12 drafters, first come will get a spot. 6 will draft for RAW! and 6 will draft for SmackDown! Draft order will alternate between RAW! and SmackDown! until all 12 people have had a pick, from there it will go back and forth serpentine style. Repeat: Every person has their own draft spot, not just one team pick. The draft will go on until all of the roster has benn taken. From then on, each brand will be in charge of putting together 5 matches to represent their brand on each PPV, with a requirement being them defending their World title and Midcard title, which will be done via poll.

The last 3 matches will be decided by a pair of two within the team. Whoever answers first will get their match members be approved of so your teammates can NOT use those same people. Partners will be randomized within the team. Each team has 4 titles, in which all are vacated. They both have 2 2 hour A Shows, and 1 Hour B shows, which I will book using their PPV matches as a build-up. I hope I explained that clear enough. Any questions can be asked in the comments below.

Unrelated Side Note: I'm still doing ROH, just it is on hiatus, due to lack of motivation on my part, and wanting to do this project.

RAW Drafters:

Drafter #1: Ayden

Drafter #2: KingOfOldSchool

Drafter #3: thebest2427

Drafter #4: CPBHBK

Drafter #5: Russelrules44

Drafter #6: packerman120

SmackDown Drafters:

Drafter #1: crackerjack

Drafter #2: daulten6

Drafter #3: Kijar

Drafter #4: solidliquid777

Drafter #5: Kainlock

Drafter #6: coolm619

So without further ado, feel free to signup below!

So let me get this straight… we pick the PPV matches & you write shows that build to it? & is it current roster or what?

"Smackdown, we comin' for you… suckas!!"

Yes, your team picks the PPV matches and I build to them. Basically you are telling me what to do. This is current roster indeed. Free agents I sign will be assigned to a brand randomly.

just to be clear this is a current mod?

Yes this is Cpt. Charisma's July mod.

Two spots left, 1 SmackDown and 1 Raw.

Archived