Terry Gordy like brawler in C-Verse?

I wanted to start a Freebirds/Shield type three man team with Jay Chord, Bret Starr and was looking for a young brawler (preferably under 28 or so) who was also a good worker. Someone in the Heavyweight to Big Heavyweight range.

I'm at a loss, though. Thought I would throw it out to the board for suggestions.

I wanted to start a Freebirds/Shield type three man team with Jay Chord, Bret Starr and was looking for a young brawler (preferably under 28 or so) who was also a good worker. Someone in the Heavyweight to Big Heavyweight range.

I'm at a loss, though. Thought I would throw it out to the board for suggestions.

Bulldozer Brandon Smith?

Filtered the worker list based on your criteria, and Findlay O'Farraday is the only big guy available to hire at the start of the game who can work in the USA, is 28 or under, and is considered at least a 'Decent' in-ring worker and a 'Good' brawler. Using the 2014 data, anyway.

Bulldozer Brandon Smith?

Filtered the worker list based on your criteria, and Findlay O'Farraday is the only big guy available to hire at the start of the game who can work in the USA, is 28 or under, and is considered at least a 'Decent' in-ring worker and a 'Good' brawler. Using the 2014 data, anyway.

Smith might be a good one. Is he a brawler? For some reason I think of him as a puro-style wrestler.

Findlay was the one I thought of but he has a thing about working for TCW for some weird reason.

What about Bradford Peverell? Is he Lt. Heavy?

Are you sure he didnt open his own company first? He seems to always open PWMax

Oh interesting, I just never caught that. Yeah he did own PWMax in my former game. I started a new TCW game recently so maybe I'll give him a shot. Thanks guys! :)

And yes, I've had people bulk up or drop weight. Most recently RDJ to drop some weight to improve his stamina a bit. But they can turn down the request.

Oh interesting, I just never caught that. Yeah he did own PWMax in my former game. I started a new TCW game recently so maybe I'll give him a shot. Thanks guys! :)

And yes, I've had people bulk up or drop weight. Most recently RDJ to drop some weight to improve his stamina a bit. But they can turn down the request.

Yeah, owners or bookers of smaller companies will usually turn down big companies.

And whether people will bulk up or slim down seems to depend on, first, on whether they're even able to do so as set in the database. But you'll see that info in the screen you get before you can even ask 'em.

Second, on whether you're their biggest employer. In my experience, they'll always blow you off if you aren't.

And, third random chance.

Though there might be other factors in play. I can sorta see why a worker with great flying skills would resist changing up, or why a worker who's mature and doing fine as a heavyweight or light heavyweight might resist shifting down. Personality might also have effects, for all I care. Or relationships. It'd seem sensible that someone who likes/is related to the booker and is Highly Loyal would be more likely to agree. But it'd take testing to actually figure out. No idea how complicated the code actually is. Chances are, only Adam could tell us.

Archived