a few questions

I downloaded the demo for Wrestling Spirit 3. So far I love it but I have a couple of questions before I purchase it.

1. Sometimes my wrestler's finisher doesn't show up when my opponent is weak enough even if I beat him down to 0%. Is this because its a demo or am I doing something wrong? I haven't made an edits to the game.

2. Is it possible to play multi player on this game like in TEW? If not is it possible to control more than one wrestler?

Thank you.

1. Sometimes my wrestler's finisher doesn't show up when my opponent is weak enough even if I beat him down to 0%. Is this because its a demo or am I doing something wrong? I haven't made an edits to the game.

You need to be in the right position to hit the finisher, you need all the minimum requirements for it, your opponent must fit all the criteria (i.e. not heavier than the maximum weight), he must be stunned, and the move can't break any limits (i.e. if it leaves the opponent outside the ring and there is a cage in the way).

2. Is it possible to play multi player on this game like in TEW? If not is it possible to control more than one wrestler?

You can swap wrestlers at the end of a league season. You can't swap once in a career. There is no multiplayer mode.

Archived