[1983] Houston Championship Wrestling

Chavo Guerrero/El Sicodelico vs Jim Duggan/Gino Hernandez

Kamala w/Friday vs Mike Bond

Butch Reed vs Buddy Landell

by hook or by crook, Nature Boy gets the win over the Natural (cor sounds about right) to set them up with a good feud.

Junkyard Dog vs Marty Lunde

Double A will move up the ranks quick enough - but the Dog might be too big at this time. Be interesting to see Anderson team with his old SECW partner Mr Olympia (Jerry Stubbs) too. Arn does his job here in getting JYD over as the main eventer.

Matt Borne vs Tiger Conway Jr

Conway can put on some decent matches, but his best days are behind him. Mad Dog on the other hand has unlimited potential at this stage and tames the Tiger

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Ok, we're back</p><p> </p><p>

My humble apologies for the delay, but I'm finally feeling like continuing now. </p><p> </p><p>

The reason why I didn't? Well, my wife and I are foster parents and we had a beautiful baby boy with us that we were hoping to adopt. Unfortunately, that is no longer an option and since that cute little man was taken from our home, I haven't had the motivation to do much other than go to work and come home. If I could have not gone to work, I'd have stayed home.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyways, I'm back to continue where this left off, so consider this last call for predictions. Results should be up sometime tomorrow, if all goes well.</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks for checking this out!</p>

Archived