They Ate My Brains

The final days are upon us. You are minkind's last hope against demons, zombies, aliens, and even the gods themselves! Is salvation on the horizon, or are we destined for an eternity of torment at the hands of the Great Old Ones?

They Ate My Brains! is a horror mod for Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape. It features classic horror villains, cult icons of the horror genre, and an apocalyptic narrative that pits you up against your own nightmares.

Disclaimer: The creators of this mod cannot be held responsible for any loss of sanity, corruption of the soul, or an impaired sense of morality after playing this game.

This mod is incomplete, and I intend on releasing updates as I hit milestones of progress while continuing to work on it. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to share. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:

Database and Skin: http://www.4shared.com/rar/owvVjVzLba/TAMB.html

Pictures: http://www.4shared.com/rar/4q5rQ_JTce/TAMB_Pictures.html

• 1 month later...

First version of They Ate My Brains! is now released. The Pictures file is pretty large, but future updates will utilize pictures already contained in that folder, so you will only need to download it once for use with the updates.

I planned on getting a lot more done before release, but I came down with a cold and couldn't work on it as much as I wanted. It's a rough version, and there are many typos, errors, and missing characters. I will clean it up as I add more content.

I figured it should be released around the Halloween season since it's appropriate for the spirit of the holiday. I didn't quite make the deadline, but hopefully you won't be too sick of spooks and specters the have a good time with it.

I became interested in making this after finding a lack of good mods for CBH. Ironically, landxx released his DC/Marvel mod at the same time, so now we have two mods for your pleasure. Let me know of any issues that you find.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived