Community Dynasty Thread

This thread idea was originally has been recycled due to RVD leaving the project

Mod:

Ruthless Aggression 2004 by Idolized

Positions:

1- Writer: The writer writes, and that's it. He writes storylines that are created by his own imagination, or that are ordered by his superiors. He may help the head writer to write the final version of the show that will be posted on the forum, but only if the head writer decides so.The Writer is also a member of the creative team meaning they can of course contribute ideas to promotion that can be used at the discretion of the higher tiers on the totem.

2- Head writer: The guy who writes the final version of the show. He may contribute with original storyline ideas if he wants to, he may even delegate for one or more writers to help him in the actual writing of the final version of the show, (useful for big promotions, with more than one tv show) but he must always be part of the process and aprove the version that is posted. Every promotion can have maximum of one head writer per brand in the company a company can add additional brands allowing them to have more than one head writer. One for each extension brand is the maximum allowed. The head writer is also a contributing member of the creative team.

3- Assistant Head Booker: The assistant head booker is only outranked by the big man himself. And he will replace the big man himself, if the head booker is not available (for personal or other types of reasons) for the making of one or more shows. The assistant head booker is also considered head of the Creative Team.

4- Head Booker: The name says it all, the guys who calls the shots. He may do (almost) anything he wants, he is the boss! If he wants to pitch in with ideas in the form of scripts or just basic drafts, he can. If not, he can just decide based on his writers ideas. He can't (under any circunstance) be the man who actually plays the game or occupy any other position other than his own. Disadvantages of calling the shots. It is enough that he already has the whole power. His word is the law, there is no democracy and no way to reverse his decisions. He may call full staff meatings or meat only with selected members of his cabinet. If you don't want to follow instructions...don't apply. If you want all of your idead to be write, you are in the wrong game. The head booker is the king! NO MUTINY IS ALLOWED and the only ways to see a headbooker lose his job are:

- If he quits.

- If he spends more then 7 days with whereabouts unknown.

A new position is being introduced in this version.

5- Creative Consultant: each company is permitted one creative consultant this is a person who can contribute as a member of the creative team but carries no responsibility of writing however they are of course permitted to write for a company if they so choose. A creative consultant can at any time join the team as a full fledged writer which would in turn vacate the position for someone else to fill.

Other rules include:

- The headbookers will lose their company if they disappear for more then 7 days without a warning of absence. The assistant headbooker will then run things permanently from that point on, having to nominate a new assistant head booker.

- Any member of the team can access the data once it has been recieved by the head booker companies will have a set time which is yet to be determined to take their turn in order to allow the game to progress.

- Headbooker firings or any other decisions pertinent to the game world will be taken by Myself! The last time i did this, I attempted a democracy system and it didn't really work. I will always listen to suggestions and ideas to improve this, but someone really has to have the final words and run this, that someone will be me. "Oh but Shawn, that is unfair and I really think that..." Let me stop you right there. You don't agree, don't join. I don't want to look like an arrogant idiot, cause I am not, but rules must be enforced in orther to actually see this working.

Aplications are also accepted for all the necessary positions in all the promotions. To submit your aplications please post here. Do not PM me, i have nothing to hide, so you can adress me in a public orderly way. The first ones to post here will get the jobs. PM will later be used between teams (or skype, or any other private form of comunication) Tell me what job you want, in what company it is, and so on. This dynasty doesn't probably require a lot of our time per day, but there is no point in joining any position at any promotion if you can't come to this forum in a regular basis. Also, don't apply to a job that you think you might dislike, or are unsure you may like If you're not "feeling it" to begin with, chances are that you ain't gonna "feel it" after you started.

Thank you for your time, hope you like the idea. If you do, please suggest it to people who you think would like to join. As it is obvious, only 2 people per promotion need to have the actuall game, so many people that don't actually have tew 2013 may join. The idea was also designed with that in mind.

FAQ:

Q: I want The Rock/Brock Lesnar/Goldberg or any other 'left the business' worker to become active again in the game world. Is this possible?

A: You can apply to have reinstated to game world assuming they meet the following criteria.

1. Did they retire due to medical concerns ie Steve Austin and Edge

2.Did they return to the ring at any point since the mod start date.

If your person falls under option it will be taken on a case by case basis. If they fall under option they will be re-instated. Each case will be determined by all Head Bookers or members of the game at my discretion.

Q: Can i change the roles of my own workers? (Those already signed with my promotion when the game starts?)

A: yes, but under the same rule. You change them and will only be eligible to change them after one year. And if he retires or decides to change role by himself....well, the deadline starts counting from that point on. As i said...same rule!

Q: Can human workers (us) be fired or hired by other promotions?

A: Sure. They can jump ship any time, like it would happen on real life. "Oh...but if we quit the game we will banned or suspended." Yeah, but that's diferent! If you get fired or if you jump the ship, you're still part of the game, you are still eligible to work for other promotions.

So yes...people can change promotions, but not in the first month of playing (game time). PErsons must also give a 2 week notice to their current team and must finsih all duties up the point in the game were they hand their notice.

i.e on week 2 july person hands their notice they must particiapte in only that companies dealings up till week 1 August they will still be responsible for their tasks as far as the actual written dynasty as well however the team can release you outright at their own discretion allowing you to immediatly join your new team.

Q: Can i start signing wrestlers from other human controled promotions as soon as the game starts?

A: Can Vinnie O' Mac try to sign a PPA worker from TNA in real life if he wants to and is willing to pay the big bucks? Yes. So the answer is obvious...YES! Obvioulsy smaller companies will be raided by the larger companies however anyone who abuses their companies size to sign all a smaller comapnies talent for nothing more than dev talent can be punished so sign smart.

Q: Can human promotions interact to each other with deals such as war, working agreements, developmental deals, etc etc?

A: Yes! And they can do that since day one of game time. You can even trade talents (if there is any possible way of doing so) or any other interaction. Don't feel shy to declare war on other users, or even to try and be friends with them. Afterall, all is possible,

Q: Won't some positions be irrelevant in small promotions...sucha as AHB?

A: That is what we will test. But in small promotions the players have the time to do things right. And if everyone works their job, then no one will get tired of doing everything alone. I can assure you that all positions have their utility. But again, and i thing it's needless to say this all the time...this is in beta testing.

Q: I'd like to aply to head booker position of promotion x but it's already taken...

A: Good for you! Seriously, kkep applying. IF your favorite position is already taken, then apply to something else. Once you're in the company it will be theoretically easy for you to climb the ladder of success. And also, it's really important that a lot of people keeps applying, because staff changes will inevitabily happen (let's hope not that often) and people may need to quit for some reason. So, the more...the merrier!

Q: Can we, the readers, give our opinions?

A: Can a priest hear you in confession? Is the pope catholic?? Hell yeah!!! You can and you should! And, i urge you to do so, not because we're desperate to see what people has to say, but because it will help the game environment to become even more realistic! Please feel free to call us idiots to complain because you're favorite wrestlers are not beeing pushed...imagine that you a are a IWC guy voicing his opinion online! Because, contrary to other dinastys...we want the truth! The truth is much more useful! And no one will get ofended if you trash us (as long as you don't actually insult us or use demeaning word. Everything has its limits) as we will love if you glorify us!

Also:

If a promotion falls (bankrupcy or overtaken) the palyers will be unemployed (if the promotion is acquired, the buyer's head booker may chose to retain the staff) and eligible to apply to other promotions, unless they jump ship to the buyer company. If a promotion falls...the new headbooker may start a new promotion (as a head booker, and the game will chose the owner of that promotion) or may apply to an already existing non human controled promotion. Hence the fact that they are called head bookers. They may apply to those non human controled promotions (where they would head book according to the owners guidelines) or they can start their own company. Only headbookers can start their own company! And only if their current company sinks. Seriously, or else we would have 50 promotions. So each player should start with a very high reputation ( to make it easier to get jobs) and as owner.

Game settings and user preferences:

auto save: enabled

multi advance: disabled

new worker frequency: low

new worker highlights: enabled (Disabled when/if the worker frequency is off)

relationship frequency: medium

strict boom and bust: disabled

strict advanded booking: enabled

strict storylines: enabled

promotion battles: enabled

injury frequency: medium

death frequency: low

kenny deaths: enabled

regeneration: disabled

dirty tricks: enabled

User preferences:

Show stats as grades rather than numbers: ON!

Owner Goals: OFF!

Penalties for small rosters and repetitive booking: ON!

Perfect Show Theory: OFF!

Characters can get stale over time and gimmick effects: ON!

Worker and Locker Room Morale: ON!

Momentum Effects: ON!

Time Limit on negotiations: ON!

Advance Bookings can't be deleted: OFF!

Dirt Sheet breakdown is hidden: OFF!

Industry and Economy Effects: ON!

Companies

Companies:

Team WWE

Head Booker:

Assistant Head Booker: Smasher1311

Head Booker: