Anyone ever feel this way

Has anyone just reached a point where they still really want to play, but are bored with the games they have going and have 0 ideas for anything/0 desire to start a new one? Do you guys just take a step back and play other things when this occurs? Or do you guys stick it out and persevere through bookers block (for lack of a better term)?

There has been times I'm sure everyone gets kinda bored with what they're doing, which is why it's great to have a few games/mods going at a time so you can take a break. For me, I've learned it's best to sometimes just bite down and move forward with what you're doing (especially if you already have creative direction written out). I've learned that when I make myself continue on with a game, I come up with new ideas and such to try out and boom, the game is brought back to life.

It happens pretty much every time I try to play as a small company in TEW 13. I have played as CZCW, NYCW, MWA so many times that I just cannot play as them anymore. The thing is I still want to play the game but I stink at playing as the larger companies in the game.

Every time I try to play as TCW or the SWF I lose popularity after every show and it frustrates me so much that I stop playing the game all together because I am so bored playing as the smaller companies. It really is a vicious cycle for me.:D

Nowadays I usually only play one save at a time. It's easier for me to book knowing that I will reach something by some time frame so one save has become a must for me. After reaching booker's block as you so aptly put it, I just take a week or fortnight long break and I usually have some new ideas. Also, modding helps since it helps generate overall interest to the game.

Archived