RAW & The Ballad of MR. Veres

Hello folks I am writing a Revolution Australian Wrestling Dynasty. I am doing this in the wake of me noticing that there is a lack of Australian based dynasties let alone any based on the best Australian company around RAW. You can call me Mr. Veres as the name of my Avatar permits. BTW the game will start in January 2014 a year after I started my first game with my original created company ELITE PRIDE USA.

I am going into my 4th show as I am writing this specific paragraph (yes this is edited in). And I have forgot to mention some of the peramiters that I have been playing with.

Fog of War (off)

Perfect Show Theory (on)

Everything else is set to the default settings

As for a little bit of background into my character and the promotion he ran before this venture here’s a little bit to munch on.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Too begin the story My character was created in Wrestling Spirit 2 and floated around for a while never really accomplished much other than becoming a Hardcore legend known for awesome promo’s and insane bumps. Over the years his reputation began to exceed himself eventually he put a large sum of his money into a Film Production company *named PRIDE Films. This included movie studios tons of equipment and what not. Over time the business proved very fruitful and made Mr. Veres Millions of dollars as a result. Allowing him to take part in something he can truly be proud of, A film based on a wrestler who is just entering his prime and the struggles involved with climbing to the top of the profession. Though he did not star he played a direct role in casting for the lead role. The ead role would go to his good friend and very charismatic colleague Damon Jackson or as everyone reading knows him as Fro Sure. Fro Sure was casted as The Fro in the smash hit movie named “To Get to the Mountain Top”. This lead to Fro Sure becoming a larger than life figure within the wrestling industry getting to the point of popularity that only a few before him has achieved. Mr. Veres and Fro decided to capitalize on this themselves and instead of Fro Sure going to SWF, TCW, USPW he decided that the best way to elevate himself and the rest of the industry was to Start their own promotion from the bottom. This became ELITE PRIDE USA. Mr. Veres would then invest all of his own money to make this venture work dumping millions into it through advertising, TV Spots and anything you can think of to get not only his Main Man’s (The Fro) name out there but to get the rest of the rosters name out too.* This worked and without any matches the promotion rose to a very respectable cult status. Though this worked for the start Mr. Veres Knew that this strategy would not last so he went recruiting and signed the elite of the wrestling crop. This included Findlay o Farraday, Matthew Keith, Hollywood Bret Starr and so on. After a year the product took off and continued to rise until…..

The Divorce of Mr. & Mrs. Veres commenced this left the company crippled and as ugly as the divorce was the ramifications were even worse for everyone involved. Mr. Veres would lose control of the company to Mrs. Veres now Mrs. Sund the company took a massive popularity hit and Mr. Veres decided that he could not stand to work in America again.

WHY *RAW *MR. VERES???

One day while contemplating his future in the wrestling business Mr. Veres received a call from a network executive with The A.S.N. the Owners of the Australian Promotion RAW. They offered Mr. Veres a controlling interest in the company as they didn’t believe they could take it much further without someone who has a multitude of experience within the business. After pondering this and watching a couple RAW Tapings Mr. Veres decided that RAW had the potential of an Australian SWF and believed that with a little bit of time RAW could become just as good as SWF with a little bit of product tweaking to include some more wrestling and better wrestling if he could manage. So Mr. Veres accepted The A.S.N. Proposal and bought a controlling share (51%) of the company.

RAW Overview

Product Style: Sports Entertainment

Financial Muscle:* 5 Million in the Bank

Level: Cult

Country of Origin: Australia

Dojo: None

Development Territory: None

Main Title: RAW Television Championship (Swoop McCarthy)

Secondary Title’s:

Raw Tag Team (Quizzical Mark Question & Quiz Master)

Raw Quest (First order of business is to retire this belt)

Main Event Picture:

Swoop McCarthy (The Rock of Australian Wrestling)

Captain Wrestling II

Kerry Wayne

Loxley Robbins

Luke Steele

Montgomery Croft

Rahmel Goode

My Vision Moving forward/An Examination of what I currently have to work with.

Currently there is a lack of really good in ring workers. My main goal will be to focus on improving that aspect of the promotion while keeping the entertainment aspect that is already there in tact.

We have really good star power in my opinion especially in Swoop McCarthy my main goal will be to find a heel that can elevate him to new heights. I have some idea’s but it will take some time to develop.

We have a really strong midcard talent wise considering the product I have to work with, Im big on having a good tag team division and the Tag champs are pretty good in the ring and there’s another team by the name of The Melbourne Blondes that I’m a little fond of.* The rest of the Tag teams are fairly experienced. I’m also a fan of tag teams made up of 2 monsters and The RAW Giants definatly fit that bill. Look for a strong push for them despite their in ring ability only because they have the Menace to back that up.

Next I look at the backstage environment and notice that it’s at 62 % (Ouch) Something I look on improving. I notice the Backstage Rules are having an effect so I look it over and notice that your not allowed to smoke or drink backstage and I think to myself “What the F***, I would be pissed to” So I turn that sh*t off but in return I ask everyone to stay until the shows over. With these new rules in place I notice that the backstage environment has gone from 62% down to 61 %. Oh well I feel as though these things could benefit in the future.

I move on to the schedule and notice we have a TV Show ( No Duh we were created by a TV Network)

And a monthly Event which has no PPV affiliation. This is a must fix what’s the point in having a weekly TV show then have that months TV accumulate into a show that only people attending get to see. People should at least be able to buy the event to watch on their TV.

-------------------------------------

After viewing these critical factors it’s time to get to work on improving the promotion

My First Order of business is to release 3 guys who are utterly useless in every way possible and based on this I will not reveal their names. Trust me their useless.

My second order of business is to give Swoop a 10,000$ Bonus to make him a very happy individual and then offer him a written contract which I then do for the rest of my Main Event I’m ok with paying them extra now as I figure in a few years when RAW has really taken off they will be considered cheap contracts.

My Next order of business is to add a couple talented Aussie’s onto the roster

I settle on two Heavyweights in Maurice Jackson and Nathan McKenzie and sign them to Exclusive PPA’s like the rest of the roster I have.

Maurice is a really good talent overall as Nathan has D popularity and has pretty good menace with a B.

I Then come across a character by the name of Dumfrey Pinn whom I have never noticed in the game before and I notice that he’s a really good worker by Australian Standards and he had the mic ability that is on par with Swoop McCarthy. I Smell him being Swoop’s biggest Hater in the future.

I Finish this Hiring Spree with the Additions of Tombstone a very good young worker and Warmonger who has Awesome Menace (A).

And to finish off this post I end with finding a PPV so we can get not only PPV revenue but more ticket revenue and better overall exposure for our talent.

There are only 3 options for PPV in Australia so I go for the biggest first in Premier Pay AUS-TV which is big in size across all 4 Australian Regions.

Thank You for reading this initial post in the Mr. Veres: RAW SAGA all orders of business that are awaiting a response will be updated on in the next post along with the first RAW Card and results.

Until then please post comments, suggestions on possible idea’s, and give feedback please I would love to hear what other people have to say about this project.

Cause I figure theres only need for 1 Monster heel tag team and I already have 1 not to mention I dont have a guy who id prefer to use as a single monster heel so chose to go with warmonger. I also plan on repackaging him with The Raw Giants. Mainly a name change to go with theirs and give them a manager or someone who can speak for them, and controll them to do his/her bidding.

Post #2 An Update from Post 1’s Pending Decisions and RAW’s first Card with the new Ownership

Pre Show Update

OK So first off I Decided that RAW had a very week ref/Announcing staff to go along with their poor workers. So with that in mind I fired all the ref’s and fired the head announcer. Rebecca Richey RAW’s Colour Commentator is good enough to where I feel comfortable keeping her at that position.

In response to these firings I hired 3 people. Mitch Y Bryson APW’s Announcer and 2 unemployed Ref’s who coincidently are the best refs in the country.

The man so nice they named him twice Jackson Jackson and another veteran Ref in Lew Rose.

Before the first show both refs signed on to their contracts which is awesome because I forgot to keep a ref for the next show. This is mainly awesome cause I signed them to exclusive PPV’s and if they were signed to another promotion at the time of the signing I would’ve had to wait till the next show in order to have them ref any matches so I sigh. But on the other hand Mitch Y Bryson was signed to APW and now I must make a quick decision on what to do with the Announcing situation for the next show. I could either Let Rebecca run it solo or MR. Veres could make his debut behind the mic and help himself get endeared with the newly found Australian fan base. I go with the latter of the 2.

Next Maurice Jackson signs but to my surprise he’s available to work right away. This is a little bit perplexing to me as in his bio it talks about him being the future of APW. So I immediately think that he and APW had a rough falling out. After this the rest of the contracts I have sent out are still pending.

------------------------------

OK Time for the much anticipated first RAW Show

Prior to this show I tweak the product a tad

Traditional: None to Medium

Mainstream: Heavy

Comedy: Heavy to Medium

Cult: None to Medium

Modern: None to Heavy

The rest stayed the same and were either low or none

These changes effected the product by making performance a tad bit more important than previous and makes it possible to pull off high risk angles. Match Intensity went up from 5% to 20% and Match Danger went up from 15% to 40 Percent. Tad bit worried about the match danger level rising but I’m sure it won’t be too bad (Knock on Wood). The rest of the product was fairly acceptable.

First things first I have a backstage incident so we need to see what the heck that’s about.

WTF Spin Doctor damaged Montgomery Croft’s rental car and refused to pay for it. It’s bad bruh, if you’re not going to pay him your definatly going to pay me. So I fine him and his response is.

Spin Doctor: “Ok, Fine. It won’t happen again”

Mr. Veres: It better F***ing Not

To me he’s a useless manager and if he has another incident he WILL be fired.

So it’s a 2 Hour show that means 115 to 125 minutes of air time 50% of that are dedicated to matches so that’s about 58 minutes to about 62 minutes to matches. Pretty much a soap opera.

There are 3 pre-made storylines so before I add any new ones I’ll take a crack at those and get a feel for the current roster.

Those 3 Storylines include

Captain Wrestling vs Rahmel Goode

Swoop McCarthy vs Luke Steele

And a 4 way tag scrum for the tag belts this includes

The Melbourne Blondes (Blake Belushi & Rick Stanz)

The Brat Pack (Artemis Eyre-Rochester & Thurston Darcy III)

The Master Minds (Quizzical Mark Question & Quiz Master) Tag Champs

The Next Big Things (Nicky Gilbert & Rod Sullivan)

On to the Show

--------------------------------------------

Angle #1

Swoop McCarthy comes down to the ring. He takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interrupted by Luke Steele. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before agreeing to face each other later on in a singles match.

[segment Rating B-]

Angle #2

Mr. Veres leaves his announcing position for the time being and reveals himself as the new owner of the promotion and tells everyone how he feels about the organization and how things will be ran for the near future. During this he announces that there will be a 4 Man tournament to determine the #1 Contender for the TV Championship. Which will include Kerry Wayne, Captain Wrestling, Luke Steele, and Mark Misery. Oh and before he leaves the ring he tells the world that Millions WILL be made.

[segment Rating C-]

Match #1

In an extremely short match, Gregory Grace defeated Black Flash and Pookie Possum in 5:05 when Gregory Grace defeated Black Flash by pinfall with a Graceful Exit.

[Match Rating D-]

Angle #3

Rahmel Goode has an interview in which he talks major crap to Mr. Veres. Who is sitting in the announcers booth watching the whole thing.

[segment Rating C]

Match #2

In an extremely short match, Rahmel Goode Crushed Lynx in 1:40 by pinfall with a Goode Bye.

[Match Rating E+]

Angle #4

Kerry Wayne cuts a backstage promo talking about how much he wants the TV title for the people of Australia and how no one can deter him from getting what he wants.

[segment Rating B-]

Match #3

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Molokai Milk defeated The Pain in 6:10 by pinfall with a Hawaiian Hammer.

[Match Rating D+]

Side Note: Molokai and The Pain have Zero Chemistry wrestling against each other.

Angle #5

Malokai is in the ring celebrating his victory. Then Out of nowhere, The RAW Giants come out of nowhere and destroy him leaving him in the middle of the ring unconscious.

[segment Rating C]

Angle #6

During the break Mr. Veres is in his office enjoying a beer when Swoop McCarthy enters, asking if the boss wanted to meet with him. Mr Veres says yes and proceeds to tell Swoop that they will be meeting up in the ring to not discuss business but to determine how Good Swoop is. He Also hands Swoop a brand new title, The Million Dollar Championship.

Mr. Veres: “With this new title does a new Era Begin, and to whom ever wins this championship a million dollars will be given. Swoop you won the TV Title a few months ago, so I award you this title in exchange for it. If you defeat me a million dollars will be in your bank account tomorrow.”

[segment Rating C-]

Match #4

In a match that had some good action and average heat, The Brat Pack and The Master Minds defeated The Melbourne Blondes and The Next Big Things in 8:29 when Quiz Master defeated Rod Sullivan by pinfall with The Big Riddle.

[Match Rating C-]

Angle #7

The Brat Pack talk in the ring about how pathetic The Melbourne Blondes are.

[segment Rating D]

Comment from Yours Truly: Accidentally put this angle after the match really meant to switch this with angle #6. This hurts me for the next show cause I may no longer have 3 Storylines with a C-.

Match #5

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Luke Steele defeated Kerry Wayne in 9:35 by submission with a Steele Crusher.

[Match Rating C-]

Angle #8

Luke Steele had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Swoop McCarthy.

[segment Rating C+]

Semi - Main Event

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Captain Wrestling II defeated Mark Misery in 9:38 by pinfall with an Australian Slam.

[Match Rating C-]

Angle #9

Captain Wrestling II is celebrating his victory in the ring. Rahmel Goode runs in and attacks, beating The Captain down into the mat.

[segment Rating C+]

Match Announcement

Luke Steele vs Captain Wrestling (Next Show)

[segment Rating C+]

Main Event

In an extremely short match, Swoop McCarthy defeated Mr. Veres in 4:44 by pinfall with a Running Powerslam. Swoop McCarthy makes defense number 1 of his Million Dollar Championship title.

[Match Rating C+]

Overall Show Rating: C

Notes:

Mr. Veres used too much. RAW doesn’t have enough INTERESTING storylines going on

----------------------------------

General Feeling

I kinda messed up on the one angle having it placed after the match otherwise I feel like it was a very strong first show and with this I learned a lot about my roster and what they’re capable of especially Swoop and Luke Steele. I am also very impressed with Malokai Milk considering the fact that he got a D+ grade with a subpar performer that he has zero chemistry with. Also really wish I started a storyline between him and the RAW Giants. Otherwise I am very happy with the result.

Next Day News:

The PPV Company that applied to thought we were good enough and we work out a 12 month non-exclusive deal with them receiving 90% of the revenue. Also all my pending contract decisions were accepted meaning all my Main Event is locked up for a 3 year period. So Far So Good

Any Feedback, Questions or Comments are more than welcome and if you have any predictions for the lone match announced for next week that would be awesome. Thank you for the read.

Post # 3 The First Week after the first show

So After this first I took some time to overlook the roster and look at who’s available to acquire within Australia. To sum it I have it all. At least in Australia and it bothers me at how good the entertainment quality is compared to the actual in ring product so I do what any rational human being would do and take a step towards improving that quality for the future. As for right now I will make due but eventually I WILL get bored with what’s being offered to me. So I need to make a decision. Do I spend the money on a developmental territory or do I open up the first respectable Dojo in Australia? I go with the latter considering I already have the most desirable talent and the need isn’t exactly for right now but for years down the road.

Then I start brainstorming Feud Idea’s and contemplate who I want to push. Which is kind of difficult for the time being as I still don’t have a complete grasp of what each worker is capable of. *

Then I think to myself I have a Heel tag Team who just beat up Malokai Milk for no reason. And I just signed Dumfree Pinn who has awesome mic skills and has ran a top stable with DIW.So Decide to pear the 3 up and call them simply “Kingpin”. Have Malokai be the introducing agent for this group by destroying him and making him suffer for some time hopefully this will boost anyone who’s involved.

I am also considering a Storyline with my avatar and Montgomery being involved but I would need a Face to defend the owner and in this case I will hold on this idea.

But it then dawns on me that I just signed both Nathan McKenzie and Maurice Jackson who were rivals in APW maybe I will jump on that and see where that leads me…. Or them.

I also would like to add a little bit of sex appeal to the show to give it a little bit of variety especially since the last show was a 100% sausage fest which is a total embarrassment on my part. Possibly create a RAW love story or a HHH and Stephanie story.

In other news ELITE PRIDE USA has gotten a new PPV deal since the divorce. Big in America and no coverage anywhere else which is a down grade from its former self I keep thinking that The Fro is pretty pissed about all that has been going on But it is what it is.

And if anyone is wondering Bruce is still with USPW he’s got another year on his contract so he’s pretty much out of the question to me unless he doesn’t fully break down.

To Anyone reading I would like your input into the storyline idea’s I have come up please & Thank You for reading. The 2nd Show Card/Results will be up tomorrow.

Cause I figure theres only need for 1 Monster heel tag team and I already have 1 not to mention I dont have a guy who id prefer to use as a single monster heel so chose to go with warmonger. I also plan on repackaging him with The Raw Giants. Mainly a name change to go with theirs and give them a manager or someone who can speak for them, and controll them to do his/her bidding.

poor Hatemonger he misses out well it looks like your of to a good start my moneys on swoop winning

Post #4 Pre-Show Examination & Results

Ok so here we are on the doorstep of the second show. I will now give a quick summary of the direction were heading in Creative wise from storylines to new character development.

First I made some tweaks to the Dumfree Pinn stable Idea. I have decided to run Skyscraper and Manhunter alone for the time being and with that I decided to pair Dumfree up with Warmonger. With this I have changed their in ring names. Dumfree Pinn will now be known as Boss Pinn and Warmonger will now be known as King Pinn. They will be managing each other but the primary idea is that Boss Pinn has paid King Pinn to be his personal bodyguard and to help him win whenever it is needed.

Next I decided to add a storyline involving former champions Montgomery Crof and Loxley Robbins (whom has help with fellow Main Eventer Kerry Wayne) So look out for this to develop.

I am also going ahead with the Nathan Mac vs Maurice Jackson feud over who will be a better signing. Among other reasons.

RECAP FROM THE LAST SHOW

Ok so Swoop has exchanged his Television Title for the brand new Million Dollar Championship and while opening the show Luke Steele swore he would meet him at the next Event (Didn’t have a PPV deal at the time) for his precious championship.

Luke Steele vs Swoop McCarthy [storyline Grade C+]

Mr. Veres implemented a 4 man tournament for #1 contender ship to Swoop’s belt. Contestants were Luke Steele, Captain Wrestling II, Mark Misery, and Kerry Wayne. Luke Steele and Captain Wrestling II are the finalists But I have decided to push the actual final back a week so I can put either Swoop or Kerry Wayne with Captain Wrestling to team up against Rahmel Goode & Luke Steele.

Speaking of Rahmel Goodehe was on a role (not in his E+ quality squash match) last week as he not only questioned the new authority but after Captain Wrestlings match with Mark Misery, Rahmel came out and layed the smackdown on the Captain. What’s the reason for this? Well I know but you all will soon find out.

Rahmel Goode vs Captain Wrestling [storyline Grade C+

In other news Molokai Milk (becoming a fan) got demolished by the RAW Giants (Whom deserve a new name) were will this go? Time will Tell.

And the last storyline is the one I f***ed up on including the 4 tag teams. The Brat Pack, The Melbourne Blondes, The Next Big Things, and the Tag Champs The Masterminds. Tonight will be the #1 Contenders match who will win?

4 Way Tag [storyline Grade D]

BTW a little side note as of right now I am getting dinged for the lack of interesting storylines I have. This is in large part to the tag storyline and how I dealt with it. Aside from that were off to a Goode start.

ON WITH THE SHOW

To start off with I have no backstage incidents that need to dealt with.

ANGLE#1

We are outside the locker room of Loxley Robbins. He opens the door outwards, just in time to accidentally hit a passing by Croft square in the face, flooring him. Loxley Robbins doesn't notice what he has done, and walks off.

[segment Rating B-]

MATCH#1

In an extremely short match, Boss Pinn defeated Black Flash in 2:41 by pinfall with a Boss-A-Nova.

Side Notes: King Pinn did some good work at ring side (Nice) and on top of that the created gimmick I made for Boss Pinn (That of a manipulative Evil All Conquering Businessman) received a B rating. King Pinn is going with a Power and Paint gimmick standard with his Warmonger persona. Really to me the only difference in his character is his name and that’s only due to his association with Boss Pinn.

[Match Rating E+]

ANGLE #2

Boss Pinn introduces himself & King Pinn his bodyguard to the world.

[segment Rating C]

ANGLE #3

Maurice Jackson is backstage, arguing with Nathan McKenzie. It gets heated, and the shouting catches the attention of Mr. Veres who is passing by. He walks in and decides to settle it by booking them to face each other in a singles match later on.

Side Notes: I think it’s funny how the worst entertainer of the 3 Nathan McKenzie wanted me to make this an unscripted segment. The other 2 involved are perfectly capable and they didn’t hurt the segment but the guy who wanted it unscripted lowered the rating.* In other news Maurice Jackson debuted with a clean cut gimmick and it got an awesome A* rating while Nathan only got a C+ with his Man Beast Gimmick.

[segment Rating D+]

MATCH#2

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Echo defeated Heath Murdock in 6:08 by pinfall with a Sound Blaster.

[Match Rating D+]

ANGLE #4

Luke Steele comes to the ring and challenges Swoop McCarthy to a match.

[segment Rating C+]

ANGLE #5

Luke Steele is in the ring when Swoop McCarthy comes out. He says that he accepts the challenge, and will face him in a match if he wins the #1 Contenders Tournament (Swoop Being a Smart Ass).

[segment Rating B]

Side Note: Highest Segment/Match Rating Yet

MATCH#3

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Maurice Jackson drew with Nathan McKenzie in 8:13 when the match descended into chaos and reached into the crowd and possibly out of the building.

[Match Rating D]

ANGLE#6

The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Goode and Steele taking on a Captain Wrestling II and a mystery partner.

[segment Rating C+]

Match #4

In an extremely short match, Frogue Element defeated The Pain in 3:26 by pinfall with a Fro' Splash.

[Match Rating D+]

ANGLE #7

A music video is shown to promote Loxley Robbins.

[segment Rating C]

MATCH#5

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Loxley Robbins defeated Gregory Grace in 8:03 by pinfall with a Butterfly Powerbomb Pin.

[Match Rating C-]

ANGLE #8

Montgomery Croft cuts a promo to talk trash about Loxely Robbins and his ignorance towards things around him.

[segment Rating C+]

ANGLE #9

Spin Doctor had an interview hyping his team of The Master Minds taking on the winner of the upcoming 3 team Tag match for #1 Contender ship to their Tag Team Belts.

[segment Rating D+]

MATCH #6

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, The Melbourne Blondes defeated The Brat Pack and The Next Big Things in 8:03; the order of elimination was The Brat Pack first, and then The Next Big Things.

[Match Rating C]

ANGLE#10

Captain Wrestling II comes out and says that it is time for him to reveal his mystery partner for his upcoming tag match. Out comes Kerry Wayne, and joins his partner in the ring.

[segment Rating B-]

MATCH#7

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Modern Warriors defeated Luke Steele and Rahmel Goode in 10:14 when Captain Wrestling II defeated Rahmel Goode by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage. During the match we also had Swoop McCarthy distract Steele.

[Match Rating C-]

ANGLE#11

Luke Steele turns a corner backstage and spots Swoop McCarthy, who also sees him. A chase begins, but Swoop McCarthy had obviously prepared for this, as he reaches a waiting car first, and is able to screech off into the night, leaving Luke Steele behind.

[segment Rating B-]

END OF SHOW

OVERALL SHOW RATING

C+

No Pop Gains

PERSONAL OVERVIEW

Show was a pretty big success considering this was the second show. Kinda disappointed it didn’t improve any popularity but it’s all good for the second straight show we didn’t lose any Pop neither. Im a little disappointed in the main Event That’s probably the main reason why we didn’t gain any Popularity. I was torn on using Swoop in the Main Event but then considered that if Swoop would have been in the main that maybe he and Captain Wrestling have zero chemistry as a Team. I know Kerry and the Captain have Experience (B-) as a team. I was also banking on Rahmel and Luke having some chemistry as a team to help elevate this match. Sadly I was mistaken on the later Idea.

Once again the Segments Dominated which is awesome because we certainly aren’t ready to put on quality matches on a nightly basis. Though with that in mind if Nathan Makenzie continues to want to be unscripted he may be getting knocked down a peg especially since I can see Maurice being a huge star and that A* gimmick rating DEFINATLY encourages that idea.

As far as Storylines are concerned Loxley and Montgomery got off to a good start and I feel like the Maurice/Nathan feud is only just getting started even though the hatred is pretty evident.

The 4 way Tag Storyline is gonna be turned into a 3 way Tag Storyline as I am going to drop The Next Big Things from this storyline. But I feel a natural tension between* The Brat Pack and the Melbourne Blondes and so I will flow with that for the time being and I have some ideas for The Master Minds.

Swoop is beginning to play some serious mind games on Luke Steele and Rahmel Goode got his hands on The Captain despite being in a limited capacity.

Molokai and the RAW Giants didn’t make an appearance but that’s by design as I don’t want to overuse my monster Heels, though in hind sight I kinda wish I had them attack someone else to give Molokai someone to at least aid him in his fight against the Giants.

Post Show News/Emails

RAW ATTITUDE Ratings went down from 0.61 to 0.56

This is shocking to me considering that it was a better show. Oh Well.

Aside from this no important news to relay to the audience. Thank You for the Read Please post any comments, Idea’s you would like to see, and predictions for how the storylines will go.

Post #5

Creative Ideas are flowing & Show #3

------------------------------------

So since the last show I begin to speculate on idea’s to improve the overall entertainment quality of the promotion. First I take a look at Australia’s unemployed talent, at first glance there’s nothing special but I really need to look at what’s available to me and considering I am used to working in America where the talent is WAY better as a whole I need to start lowering my expectations. So after considering this I find a character by the name of Surfer Dude Lucas who is a very admirable performer for a 20 yeard old rookie from Australia. So I do the smart thing and offer him a PPA deal so he can work for other promotions while hanging out in the Dark matches I have yet to utilize in RAW. I can see that he has great potential (Don’t know this for sure) and could develop into the next generations Loxely Robins.

*Another character my eyes lay on is someone by the name of Nighthawk, Night hawk has an awesome offensive skill set being able to do C level Aerial based attacks while still being primarily a brawler. To me this sounds like an awesome combo so I sign him to a PPA deal as well considering he has terrible ring psychology and his consistency isn’t too hot either. But his look is really what intrigues me. For those who aren’t familiar with this character he has a spot on look of THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR. Which gives me an idea. The Ultimate Warriors original character was named The Dingo Warrior who was an Aborigine Superhero. To me this smells like a very fun and awesome character to build. My only issue is 1 despite having a very admirable Star Quality grade of B- Nighthawk is only a Lightweight in size which is kind of a bummer but considering his style he still has awesome potential. SO I think what if he could bump up to Middleweight? Could I see this guy becoming an even better version of The Ultimate Warrior and becoming something Swoop McCarthy could never be and become Australia’s First Great Hero. Personally I believe this is an awesome possibility so I check on this. Guess what people he is able to bump up a weight class. So I immediately ask him to move up a class. Which much to my momentary displeasure he rejects the proposal.

MR. VERES: “AWWW You F***ed up Mate”

Then I think maybe this is a good thing He is what I would call “Super Green” in his in ring ability despite being something I would like to watch when on the offensive. This could be good cause if he is a middleweight I would expect too much from him too soon.* At Lightweight I can feel comfortable jobbing him for a few years or at least till his skill improves to the point that he is a decent in ring performer and can dazzle an audience with his high risk and all offense style.

I then Add another sexy female manager to the three I have already and considering the lack of Mic ability my existing Heels have she should be a good addition to anyone of them.* Her Name is Ceri Dordovich. She has good entertainment skills and she is a B in Sex Appeal not bad. My direction for her is not 100% certain and my experience with managers as a whole is underwhelming but this whole RAW venture to me is different and my heels could use a voice to aid them.

Best part about this news is I signed all three to deals that pays all 3 of them altogether less than 1k per an appearance. Nighthawk is getting 180 per an appearance so he will be used a lot without question.

Next is determining their roles and if I want to change their characters.

*Surfer Dude Lucas’s name will be shortened to Dude Lucas, his gimmick will continue as a Surfer Dude. And his look is geared to more of a Babyface which is his preset so he is pretty much good to go.

Nighthawk however is getting a 100% makeover. I’m changing his name to The Dingo Warrior. I’m creating a Weird Gimmick based on the Aborigine people and that’s that. I can see him becoming a tweener in a way but overall I believe the Australian people will connect very well to this personal favorite character of mine. I can just imagine a smaller version of The Ultimate Warrior flying around the ring taking out multiple foes at a time taking blows and getting up like it doesn’t faze him. IDK if he really has the capabilities to become what I think of him becoming but it gets me pumped *I’ll tell you what.* Then again he is a pretty decent carbon copy of The Ultimate Warriors in ring capabilities minus the Aerial possibilities, and the size. But I believe with a move up to middleweight he can become better than the ultimate warrior in many ways especially his diversity in the ring. Not to mention he won’t be totally out of this world. The Dingo Warrior will be very down to earth in a very mystical way.

As for the new Female Heel manager Ceri I will keep her as is and keep her out of Action until I have a clearer idea with her.

------------------------------------------------------------

Show #3

First I have a Backstage Incident to deal with.

Apparently My Announcer (Mitch Y Bryson) Pulled a tasteless prank and everyone got but hurt about it. I don’t think it’s a big deal but at the same time this really isn’t the time or place to be doing this shit especially when considering this is only your second week with the crew.

So I take the fatherly approach

Mitch Y Bryson: “I don’t see the big deal, it was just a joke”

MR. Veres: Ok but you do need to realize that your terrible at pranks.

So apparently he wasn’t a fan of the fatherly approach and this knocked my backstage environment down 3 points from a respectable 71% to 68%. Still better than where we started with 61% percent with the first show.

STORYLINE RECAP

So a week ago I had 2 Storylines with a grade over C- which gave me a penalty in the week prior. I need 3 Storylines with a grade over C- in order to keep any storyline related penalties from occurring so this wasn’t Ideal. But last week’s show was a great success in that department as I now have 4 Storylines with at least a C- average.

--------------------

Loxely Robbins vs Montgomery Croft

[storyline Rating C+]

At the beginning of last weeks show we saw Loxely exiting his locker room and as he opened the door that same door smacked Montgomery croft in the face. Montgomery later on in the show was adimate to the crowd later in the show that he will not take this lightly.

--------------------

4 Way Tag Title Tirade (Now 3 Team’s involved)

[storyline Grade C]

Last week The Melbourne Blondes won a 3 way Tag Team match to determine the #1 Contenders for The Master Minds Tag Team Titles

--------------------

Rahmel Goode vs Captain Wrestling II

[storyline Grade C-]

Captain Wrestling and his mystery partner Kerry Wayne defeated Goode and Luke Steele thanks to a distraction from Swoop McCarthy. And in the week prior to that Goode assaulted The Captain after his win against Mark Misery in the Million Dollar Contendership Tournament. Why Did Rahmel Goode attack The Captain?

--------------------

Swoop McCarthy vs Luke Steele

[storyline Grade C+]

Last week Swoop played mind games on Luke Steele accepting a challenge against Luke Steele if he won the Million Dollar Contendership Tournament. And in the main event Swoop came out to ring side and distracted Luke Steele costing both Luke and Rahmel a match.

-------------------

Nathan Makenzie vs Maurice Jackson

[storyline Grade D]

What happened to Nathan and Maurice after their match was declared a draw is unknown but these 2 rivals from APW defiantly hate each other Nathan will go as far as to try and make Maurice look bad if given the opportunity which despite his efforts failed and made Maurice look better than ever.

--------------------

Pre-Show Matches

Match #1

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Mr. Veres defeated Dude Lucas in 4:41 by pinfall.

[Match Rating F+]

Match #2

In an extremely short match, Echo defeated The Dingo Warrior in 4:53 by pinfall with a Sound Blaster.

[Match Rating D-]

Match#3

In an extremely short match, Quiz Master defeated Black Flash in 5:07 by pinfall with The Big Riddle.

[Match Rating D]

Pre Show Comments: Dingo had an ok start his gimmick rating has started off with a C (At least it’s not terrible) but that’s ok with me to begin with considering I don’t expect him to be a factor anytime soon anyways. Dude Lucas had a terrible outing with a good performer but that doesn’t matter much considering matches are rated mostly on popularity. Black Flash continues to be my best Jobber.

------------------

TV SHOW

ANGLE#1

Luke Steele has an interview in which he taunts Swoop McCarthy.

[segment Rating C+]

ANGLE#2

Swoop cut’s Luke off before he can finish and talks about how he and Luke have gone at it in recent weeks then finishes the bit off proclaiming that Captain Wrestling will defeat him.

[segment Rating B]

MATCH#1

In an extremely short match, Mark Misery defeated Pookie Possum in 3:06 by pinfall with a Pain Killer.

[Match Rating D-]

Side Notes: I paired Ceri my new female Heel Manager with Mark and she did some good work at ringside.

ANGLE#3

Boss Pinn had an interview hyping the upcoming singles match between his client King Pinn and Lynx.

[segment Rating E]

MATCH#2

In an extremely short match, King Pinn defeated Lynx in 1:28 by pinfall with a Spine Shatterer.

[Match Rating F+]

Side Note: Ouch shoulda known better

ANGLE#4

Mr. Veres Announces that both Nathan McKenzie & Maurice Jackson have been arrested following last weeks match for fighting on public property both should be out by next week.

[segment Rating D-]

ANGLE#5

Mr. Veres is in the ring with Autumn Gleeson and Vicki Company. He leads them through a standard bikini contest - taking turns to wow the audience - before letting the crowd decide who wins. Autumn Gleeson is announced as the winner, which Vicki looks very unhappy about.

[segment Rating C-]

MATCH#3

In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Heath & Horton defeated Gregory Grace and The Pain in 6:23 when Heath Murdock defeated The Pain by pinfall with a Wipe Out.

[Match Rating D-]

ANGLE#6

The Brat Pack do an interview in which they challenge The Melbourne Blondes for their #1 Contendership for the Raw Tag Titles. The Melbourne Blondes comes out and accept, setting up a Tag bout between the two Teams.

[segment Rating D]

ANGLE#7

A music video is shown to promote Molokai Milk.

[segment Rating D+]

MATCH #4

In an extremely short match, Molokai Milk defeated Brodie Lachlan in 2:52 by pinfall with a Hawaiian Hammer.

[Match Rating D-]

ANGLE #8

Molokai Milk is in the ring. Out of nowhere, The RAW Giants destroy him and leave him in the ring unconcious.

[segment Rating C+]

Side Note: This turned out better than the first time VERY INTERESTING.

MATCH#5

In a bout that had solid in-ring action and average heat, Rahmel Goode defeated Cole Taylor in 5:48 by pinfall with a Goode Bye.

[Match Rating D]

ANGLE#9

The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Captain Wrestling II take on Luke Steele. Winner will take on Swoop McCarthy at the First RAW PPV

[segment Rating C+]

ANGLE#10

Frogue Element had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Montgomery Croft and Monday Next.

[segement Rating D+]

MATCH#6

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Montgomery Croft defeated Frogue Element and Monday Next in 10:24 when Montgomery Croft defeated Monday Next by pinfall with a Money To Burn.

[Match Rating D+]

Side Note: Vicki Company (Manager) and Monday Next have no chemistry (God Damn C-Verse Presets)

ANGLE#11

The Master Minds come down to ringside in order to do colour commentary on the next match. In order to scout either team that they may face.

[segment Rating C-]

MATCH#7

In an extremely short match, The Melbourne Blondes defeated The Brat Pack in 5:04 when Blake Belushi defeated Thurston Darcy III by pinfall with an Axe Kick.

[Match Rating D]

ANGLE#12

Loxley Robbins is walking backstage, turns a corner, and bumps into Montgomery Croft. Croft* says something that Robbins doesn't like, and they start arguing. After some heated words, Robbins challenges Croft to meet him in the ring for a match. To which he Accepts.

[segment Rating C+]

MAIN EVENT

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Luke Steele defeated Captain Wrestling II in 10:18 by submission with a Steele Crusher after interference from Rahmel Goode.

[Match Rating D+]

ANGLE#13

Steele and Goode attack Captain Wrestling II in the ring.

[segment Rating C]

ANGLE#14

Captain Wrestling II is being attacked by Steele and Goode in the ring. Seeing the assault, Swoop McCarthy comes running in and fights them both off, saving The Captain from a serious beating.

[segment Rating C+]

END OF SHOW

------------------------

SHOW RATING: C

No Popularity Effects

-----------------------

Post Show Analysis

May very well be the worst show I’ve put together considering my expectations since I’ve started playing this game and I consider myself fairly lucky to have squeaked out a C rating. This is for sure the first time I have done a card that didn’t have a match with at least a C rating. But once again I have learned a lot about my roster and what certain guys are capable of. God am I happy that I have The Swoop otherwise this project would be tanking. But on the Brightside I have avoided the Storyline penalty which warrants a “CHEERS!”. Also no more Opener vs Opener matches unless it’s a Dark match.

As for the show’s Ratings I have managed to increase that from 0.56 to 0.59. To which I respond WTF? The last 2 shows were far and away better in quality in my opinion. But who knows there might now have been anything else on for that .03 to watch.

So Far RAW’s First PPV is Shaping to have these matches If anyone would like to post any predictions please do.

Montgomery Croft vs Loxley Robbins

Nathan MaKenzie vs Maurice Jackson

The Masterminds vs The Melbourne Blondes (For the Tag Team Championship)

Swoop McCarthy vs Luke Steele (For the Million Dollar Championship & for Luke a Million Dollars [Kayfabe Million Dollars])

Thank You For Reading and Enjoy your Day/Night.

Post #6

Show #4

Last Show Before RAW’s First Ever PPV

Ok first off I added 3 more wrestlers into my Job squad each one of them has good in ring ability not great but good.

Caleb (Age 21 good in ring skill and he’s Small an AWESOME JOBBER)

Fuyuhiko Wakabayashi (Age 24 also a decent in ring performer but he actually has some offensive capabilities. Zero entertainment skills. Another Great Jobber)

Lee Wilks (Age 29 another average in ring guy with great consistency.* Super Job Status)

And in the World news section it is mentioned that Rick Stantz (1 half of the Melbourne Blondes) is on the rise. Meaning he has a good destiny I would have to believe. Defiantly something of note.

------------------------

Roster Notes

Swoop McCarthy’s popularity is becoming evidently larger a month ago he was a solid C+ he is now stretching into B- Territory(Already is in Western and Central Australia). Hopefully he can get to B+ before the year ends. It also helps his momentum has been an A this whole time.

Everyone else has stayed pat popularity wise but there are some guys with high momentum that needs to be noted.

Maurice Jackson’s Momentum is a strong B along with his awesome A* gimmick rating he could becoming Swoop McCarthy’s Macho Man (If you think of Swoop as the Hulkster of the Aussie scene).

Luke Steele and Kerry Wayne both have B- Momentums

And King Pinn(AkA Warmonger) has a B- Momentum as well.

-----------------------

Pre Show Issue’s

Spin Doctor let off a Fart and I don’t care I even joined him

-----------------------

Storyline Recap

Luke Steele vs Swoop McCarthy

Luke Steele will face Swoop for both a Million Dollars and the Million Dollar Championship at the first PPV

[storyline Grade C+]

Nathan & Maurice were arrested 2 weeks ago following their match that ended in a draw.

Storyline grade D

Rahmel vs The Captain

Rahmel Interfered in The Captains match against Luke Steele costing him a match against Swoop for a Million Dollars.

Storyline Grade C

3 Tag Conflict for the belts (Shortened to 2)

Melbourne Blondes defeated The Brat Pack and will now face The Masterminds at the PPV for the Tag Titles.

Storyline Grade D

Montgomery talked too much garbage and finally Loxley challenged him to a match this week.

Storyline Grade C+

Molokai vs The Giants

Molokai got battered again last week will the carnage continue and why Molokai?

Storyline Grade C- (Only 1 official segment)

------------------------------

Pre-Show

MATCH #1

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, The Dingo Warrior defeated Fuyuhiko Wakabayashi and Caleb in 4:42 when The Dingo Warrior defeated Caleb by pinfall with a Diving Inverted Bulldog.

Match Rating F

MATCH#2

In an extremely short match, Boss Pinn defeated Mr. Veres in 5:12 by pinfall with a Boss-A-Nova.

Match Rating D-

MATCH#3

In an awful match that was completely devoid of heat, Whirlwind Lee Wilkes defeated Brodie Lachlan in 5:18 by pinfall.

Match Rating E

Pre-Show Notes: Whirlwind Lee Wilkes got a B+ Gimmick rating not bad and will be noted. Wakabayashi and Caleb had AWFUL gimmick ratings and I am very glad I had them lose to THE DINGO WARRIOR.

#JOBBERS

-------------------------

TV SHOW

ANGLE#1

Loxley Robbins comes down to the ring. He takes a microphone and starts talking to the crowd, before eventually getting interrupted by Montgomery Croft. They have a big argument, going back and forth on the microphone, before agreeing to face each other later on in a singles match.

Segment Rating C+

MATCH#1

In an extremely short match, The Brat Pack defeated Heath & Horton in 4:51 when Artemis Eyre-Rochester defeated Heath Murdock by pinfall with a Fast Times.

Match Rating D

ANGLE #2

The RAW Giants attack Molokai Milk backstage, and leave him down and out.

Segment Rating C

Match #2

In an extremely short match, King Pinn defeated Cole Taylor in 2:26 by pinfall with a Spine Shatterer.

Match Rating E+

ANGLE #3

The match is over, and Cole Taylor is left down. King Pinn is celebrating, but then stops and sees his opponent still on the ground. He attacks, and beats him into the canvas.

Segment Rating D+

Match #3

In an extremely short match, Maurice Jackson defeated The Pain in 2:17 by pinfall with a Rolling DDT.

Match Rating D-

ANGLE #4

Maurice Jackson has an interview in which he taunts Nathan McKenzie.

Segment Rating C

Side Note: I Chose to let Maurice go unscripted and it worked very well. Bumping it up from a D+ to a C (Or at least I think it did)

MATCH#4

In an extremely short match, Captain Wrestling II defeated Felix Harding in 4:31 by pinfall with an Australian Slam.

Match Rating D

Angle #5

Captain Wrestling II does an interview in which he challenges Rahmel Goode. Goode comes out and accepts, setting up a singles bout between the two.

Segment Rating C

MATCH#5

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Quiz Master defeated Blake Belushi in 8:12 by pinfall with The Big Riddle.

Match Rating D+

ANGLE#6

Luke Steele had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Swoop McCarthy.

Segment Rating C+

MATCH#6

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Echo defeated Frogue Element and Nicky Gilbert in 7:54 when Echo defeated Nicky Gilbert by pinfall with a Sound Blaster.

Match Rating D

ANGLE#7

A video plays hyping Montgomery Croft vs. Loxley Robbins.

Segment Rating C-

MATCH#7

In a bout that had a good crowd and good action, Loxley Robbins defeated Montgomery Croft in 9:32 by disqualification.

Match Rating D

ANGLE#8

Vicki Company comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd.

Segment Rating C-

MAIN EVENT

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Swoop McCarthy defeated Mark Misery in 10:18 by pinfall with a Running Powerslam.

Match Rating C

Side Note: OMG!!!! A C Rated match!!!!!

ANGLE#9

Swoop McCarthy has an interview, in which he goes off on a rant about how much he hates Luke Steele.

Segment Rating B-

---------------------------------

SHOW RATING:* C

No Population increase or decrease

---------------------------------

SHOW ANALYSIS

OH GOD DAMN IT ALL!!!!! I thought for sure I was going to get a Population increase. Oh well these D rated matches are killing me. Once again Swoop saved the show from mediocrity well kinda. Also would have helped if I had Loxley Robbins challenge Croft to a rematch at the PPV but that rematch will have to wait. Also Ratings for the show dipped a total of 0.01. So yea that’s it. Tomorrow the PPV will be up around late afternoon Pacific Coast Time (Around 6 to 8 PM) So please feel free to weigh in on the direction of the promotion and post some predictions on tomorrow’s card.

Nathan MaKenzie vs Maurice Jackson (Cage Escape)

The Melbourne Blondes vs The MasterMinds (Raw Tag Team Championship Match)

Swoop McCarthy vs Luke Steele (Million Dollar Championship Match + A Million Dollars if Luke Steele Wins)

Also I’m planning on doing a Opener/Lower Midcard Battle Royal. But I’m not a 100% on who will participate in that.

Thank You for reading and god speed.

Swoop McCarthy vs Luke Steele (For the Million Dollar Championship & for Luke a Million Dollars [Kayfabe Million Dollars])

Archived