I don't really see why you feel the need to mod this forum. I get that it can be annoying but if you don't have any reason to post in his threads, and you don't like what he's posting, don't bump it and let the post count sit at zero. If a mod has an issue with it, they will intervene.

Pretty much what Sean said. If you are not a mod and you guys feel so strongly about what he is doing, then complain to the mods. Why post comments to bring this to the top of the diary thread over and over again?

Plus it is not like the diary section is overly active like it used to be so him posting new threads is not really bumping down that many diaries.

Pretty much what Sean said. If you are not a mod and you guys feel so strongly about what he is doing, then complain to the mods. Why post comments to bring this to the top of the diary thread over and over again?

Plus it is not like the diary section is overly active like it used to be so him posting new threads is not really bumping down that many diaries.

While I can see the others' points, I do agree with Sean and BHK. And remember, it's not what you say, but how you say it. I think a much better approach would have been for someone to go to him and PM and politely explain to him or her on how it's beneficial to keep all diary posts to one thread.

PS: Hope I don't make anyone mad here, because I have no beef with anybody here.

I completely agree with Sean, BHK and Matt. You guys don't need to come in and try to mod the forums. Just let the thread go away. And if you want to explain things to the dude, do it via PM or something, and like Matt said, politely. We don't need to take any actions. The mods need to if it is something that a action needs to be taken to stop it. And also, it is not like he comes here every single day with a new thread.

Archived